Be a dear!

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

The muse hit me with this just as I woke up.

"Be a dear and put on this blouse for me."

"No that's not right. Take off the blouse and put on this bra."

"Hmmm.. No that's not quite right here try this slip as there doesn't seem to be a camisole to wear under the blouse. Now put the blouse back on sweetie."

"Oh very pretty! But it doesn't look right."

"Be a dear and stand still while I put this cross tie on. Oh much better."

"Be a dear and take off those horrid pants and put on this nice pleated skirt."

"Very cute! You look so adorable!"

"Be a dear and try these knee socks."

"No outfit is complete without shoes. Be a dear and put on these sandals please."

"Be a dear and hold still while I fix your hair. Oh my! You look so pretty! All you need is the blazer!"

"Be a dear and twirl for mommy."

"Oh my! You make me so happy! Just hold that pose."

"Be a dear and...OH my look at the time! Here's your book bag with your lunch better hurry or you will miss your bus!"

It was not until I was halfway to the bus stop that I felt a gust of wind up my skirt that I realized I was still wearing it. I turned around to go home but as I did so I saw moms car leave. With a sinking feeling I realized that my house key was still in my jean's pocket where I had put it this morning. With a sigh I turned around and waited at the bus stop for the bus.

I knew without looking I looked the picture of a catholic schoolgirl for the simple reason that my mother had found her old uniform, the one I was currently wearing, and had wanted to see if it fit me.

The bus pulled up and I got on. Even though I knew some of the kids would tease me about the way I looked I couldn't exactly miss school. The school was annoyed at me already and I really did not want to annoy them anymore.

"My aren't you pretty this morning."

"Got it. Got it. Dude looks like a lady!" two of the boys from another row sang together as I stepped into the isle.

The trip was not long and I put up with the few jibes and teases. Nothing really new there at all. I got a few genuine complements from my friends as we walked together into the school doors. With a few hugs for support I stepped into my classroom ready to explain to the teacher why I was dressed up so differently.

"Ms. Haywood you look very nice this morning. Be a dear and take your seat please so we can start roll call."

Taking my seat I wondered why I got blessed with a mother that was such a girly girl and wanted me to be just like her. As if being a transgirl in junior high wasn't tough enough!

The end.

up
161 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Awwwwe

Cute xD Poor girl xD

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Reasons...

Brooke Erickson's picture

Ah yes. The classic Catholic schoolgirl outfit.

You've added a new reason for wearing it. :-)

Let's see, reasons:

1. it's required uniform for girls and you are one.
2. Wearing it as a "fashion" statement (boy or girl can do this)
3. Wearing it because you "need" to, even though you are a "boy" (ala my latest story)
4. tricked into it by a sneaky mother (your little gem)

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Did I miss something?

Or is it moms the teacher also. But Ms.Tels(y), I didn't wanna wear the pretty blouse and skirt to school.(sniffles the poor boy). My mom made me do it! And another one rides the bus (or is that bites the dust) LOL. (Hugs) Taarpa

His mom could NOT be than much of a ditz, could she?

Um, yah know like even *I* couldn't yah know, um be THAT much of an airhead. Like Oh my Ghod! And I'm a natural blonde. Says so on the Ms Clairol box. Anyway, I get this totally bitchn' NOT headache if I act that stupid.

Oooh girrrl, did you see that latest vid of the Beeb? Just came out yesterday. I'ts like in high rez or something? He is sooo hot. Got like all wet thinking about him. Don't tell my parents! They think I'm a GOOD girl.

--giggle --

That Taylor can't be very Swift -- Totally bril play on words, eh? I am like sooo clever yah know? -- dumping him. He's to die for!!

* * * *

Whoa, blonde flashback!

Pull yourself together, John, Just a silly dream. I'm a 54 nearly 55 year old guy. No waay like am I a teenage girl or a blond! Fur sure. Um... wait a min ... BREASTS!!!? Since when did *I* have BREASTS? Ah, here's a mirror. Yeah, I have breasts. Just grrrrrreat.

Mind you they're really nice ones. And look at the rest of me. I'm a freakn' hottie!

Huh? Why did I think that? Deep breaths John. Whoa, not THAT deep. Almost burst my pajama top. Guess I'm a BIG girl now.

Now I'm crying? Settle down. Be calm. Time to assess the situation rationally. There is no reason to cry.

Now I'm taking off my clothes and looking in the bathroom mirror. Calmly, rationally. ..

WHAT!? Where the HE.. He... h-e-double-hockeysticks is John Jr? I have a ...gulp... girlly*thing*?

Cra.. cra.. ....f..f..f..f..f..Da......

O.M.G. I like can't swe.. swe.. say bad words any more. Grody to the MAX!

tels? What was in that sport drink you sent me?

* * * *

back to tels story. As I said HIS mom can't possibly be that much of a ditz.

But HER mom might just be a very clever and wonderful mother.

The ending line turned all the *tropes* on their respective heads.

Nice job by you and your muse, tels.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. Thank ghod the effect of that stuff tels sent me wore off. At least that sports drink is tasty. But why does it say "formulated only for women."? Might as well finish it. I am thirsty.
AH! That was refres.. I feel funny.

Not again!

Huh, what's is this warning... "do not take more than one dose in 24 hours or the effects are permanent AND irreversible. Contains approximately FOUR doses?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

...Ooooooooh ... so that is why the warning. Well, I needed to replace some of my work clothes anyways. Never thought it would be from the Junior's department though. Where's that 30% off coupon they mailed me?

Tell me, does this font make my tushy look big?

Like great. I'm naked and I said that. Mom is sooo gonna kill me.

John in Wauwatosa

totally did not see that coming

"As if being a transgirl in junior high wasn't tough enough!"

Totally did not see that coming!

DogSig.png

Tels, , love the punchline

to Be a dear! Story demands more chapters!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Cute!

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

*giggles*

Good one, Tels!

Good one, Tels!

Kris

{I leave a trail of Kudos as I browse the site. Be careful where you step!}