Jaci's Dance - A Jaci and Dottie story

Printer-friendly version

'How did I let myself get talked into this?' Lil Jaci wondered to herself.

Moments ago Tante Drea had dropped both herself and Dottie at the front door of the St. Mary's Academy. The halls had streamers along them directing people to the main gymnasium where the dance for the Charm school girls was being held.

The two girls could not be more contrasting in moods and appearance. Dottie in her black and white knee lenght dress. The upper part of the dress was sleeveless with a remnant vintage styling wide lapel collar draping from her shoulders in black cotton over a white satin bodice with a small fabric white rose at the joining giving emphasis to her non existent bust. The black skirt draped down to her knees which were almost shaking. The waist of the dress hugged in Dottie's waist a bit to give her more curves than her body currently had.

Dottie had been so in love with the way the dress had made her look that Drea had to have both her and Jaci's dresses locked up her bedroom away from the two girls.

By contrast Jacilynn's red dress with its tiny spaghetti straps clearly emphasized her ample B cup breasts by drawing attention away from them. The cut of the bodice actually made them look a bit smaller but the dark line of her cleavage was on clear display. This dress also had small waist. However this one was a bit loose on Jacilynn's waist as she had lost a bit of weight over the week. The wide thigh high double tiered skirt gave the young girl an appearance of the the perfect figure. She had first picked the dress because it hide her hips a bit. The dress had a sash that tied in the back in bow. Drea had spent a number of minutes getting the bow to sit just right for Jaci.

The scowl on Jaci's face was a picture. She was upset because she was not allowed to wear her first pick of a more feminine tux version of the classic male suit. The skirt of the tux had reached her knees. The blazer had made her feel like her curves were well hidden. However Drea had vetoed the outfit telling Jaci that the dress looked better on her. Dottie had also gotten into the act at the store making Jaci believe that she looked more like a girl in the tux than the dress.

Dottie on the hand was terrified. She was more than a little nervous about dancing with boys. She had done okay in the practice session with the few local boys. But these boys were not local. In fact they were the young charges of St. Mary's opposite number. The private school for boys was only for the more elite of society. Most of the stories they had heard of these boys were mixed. The boys could be cruel. They could also be quite lavish with praise and expensive gifts. The girls at the school had inflicted those girls part of the Charm school classes with various stories over the past 2 days.

Jaci's hand was starting to get sweaty from the tight clasp Dottie had on her hand. As soon as Jaci would move it to try to get comfortable Dottie's grasp would tighten again. Dottie's heels were quite small being only an inch high. Heels still but not as high as Jacilynn's own two inches. Still Dottie was having some trouble keeping her balance in the heels while Jacilynn paid them no attention.

"Jaci I.. I can't go through with this. I'm scared! What will they think? I look awful.." Dottie started to pull back on her hand. Dottie was getting cold feet. Jaci ignored this in part but a small smile graced her face as she pulled back forcing Dottie to move forward in her unbalanced heels. Both girls were wearing real makeup for tonight. Not much being some powder, blush, eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick. The small fact that this made Jaci look pretty was lost on her.

Jaci refused to believe she was pretty. A boy like her parents wanted was not supposed to be pretty. As they entered the gymnasium the complements paid to her and Dottie on how pretty they both looked did not really sit well with her. Dottie however blossomed under the praise of the girls. She did look at Jaci from time to time with a strange look that baffled her. Across the gym from the group of girls was the boys all in their school uniform dress. The grey slacks, dark navy blazers with the ascots in place of ties. The blazers had the tails of the rather outdated higher classes.

The teachers acting as chaperones started the festivities off with classical waltz music. The training the girls had had over the past weeks enabled them to move, shyly, towards the boys in a straight line. Jaci was busy leaning over watching her sister halfway down the row from her to make sure she was doing alright. Thusly she missed seeing the three boys opposite her shuffling for position to be opposite her.

When she turned back the boys had settled down under the stare of some teachers out of her line of sight. They moved forward on que and took up position as the boys developed a sudden case of shyness to a one. It took some of the more male teachers to prod each boy forward. To a one they had eyes only for their opposite. The music started into the waltz proper and they couples started the first dance.

After 5 such fancy dances a break was called and the girls gathered together to gossip about their partners. Dottie had seemed to have lost her fear after the first dance. By the second she had actually started to enjoy the night. Jaci confessed that most of her partners had a problem with their feet or tongues thus far. To her confusion this was met with giggles by most of the girls. When she asked why they all said nothing leaving her frustrated.

At one point the proper decor of the dance was ruined when the Dj took a break and his prerecorded music switched to one of his mixed cds instead. The children now relaxed from the dances so far got treated to music meant for nightclub dance clubs.

At one point a favorite of Jacilynn's started to play. Selena Gomez - I love you like love song baby started to play. Jacilynn didn't notice at first before she fell into the same trance she would occasionally fall into at home. She closed her eyes and started to swing her hips side to side and her hands found their way sliding over her body before raising up over her head as she fell headlong into the dance. This got everyone else to start dancing while a braver boy than the others moved forward to dance with her.

Their moves were so coordinated that much of the crowd parted to watch the two dance around the floor. The small fact that Jacilynn was mouthing the words in perfect timing to the song as she danced was not lost on most of the watchers. Dottie was quite a sight herself as she bounced up and down on her feet giddily as she watched the girl that her sister normally kept locked up let loose.

The chaperones let the children have their fun as they danced away all their energy dancing to much of the latest pop dance hits. Dottie had no end of dance partners both boys and girls while Jacilynn was surrounded constantly by many boys.

At the end of the night when Drea picked up the two exhausted girls she got a reply that it was nice night before both girls passed out against each other in the back seat before she even got out of the parking lot.

How she was going to get two girls in finery into the house by herself was a mystery to her but Andrea would not ruin their night for all the tea in china. When she had left them both she had feared for her girls one being overly nervous the other upset at having to be so obviously girly. The two young women in the back seat of her car sleeping like princesses brought small tears of happiness to the older woman's eyes.

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice one Jacilynn!

Ok Dottie, your up next. LOL. So glad you girls enjoyed the dance. Munch munch slurrp, Ahh! (Hugs) Taarpa

I'm working on one, Taarpa

grins.

And nice story, sis. Really captured the moment.

DogSig.png

Love these

Teek's picture

I always love these small little snipits of the little girls lives. Thanks

Keep Smiling, Keep Writing
Teek

*smiling*

I loved this story, Jaci! It was so nice seein' everyone bein' able to relax and have fun. :)