Belle of the ball book 2

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

Permission: 

I can't believe this is happening again."

It has been two weeks since Bethany's funeral. Halloween is coming up an the end of the week. Still not sure what I'm gonna go as though I have been leaning towards going as a gladiator like those guys from the movie Gladiator. I think it would be cool. Something manly that's for sure. I haven't worn a stich of women's clothing in two weeks aside from the rather annoying sport bra to help compress my stupid breasts.

Doc Brown finally got back to us on the problem. It seems his hunch on it being from soy products was correct. So now I'm supposed to take these low dosage estrogen pills every two days. Strangely enough the pharmacists was surprised and asked if the viagra was for my father. That was funny in a few ways. One I just about killed myself laughing and tripped over a chair. Second mom blushed so badly that her face was red for a good 10 minutes. The pharmacist was of course all apologetic about it.

So the low dosage estrogen stuff is suppose to help clear my system of the other estrogen which caused my chest to develop. The bad thing is that I still will have to eventually get surgery of some type to get the bit removed that had developed. I really do have breasts and was close to producing milk or something as they glands have already developed.

He explained that the solvent that I had applied a few weeks ago had temporarily made the tissue around my breasts immune to any testosterone. Hence the rather rapid development since there was enough estrogen that got absorbed to do a really good job. The small developments elsewhere could be a result of the higher than normal for boy estrogen levels. So my hips and butt are a little fatter while my waist is slimmer. The 4 days of wearing a corset didn't help either. My skin is a bit softer feeling but nothing like a girls. I hate it though since if I even look at a slightly sharp object I get a tiny cut or scrape.

My arms and legs are still hair free thanks in no small part to Emily. Barb loves that but really hates my face. I have let my beard grow for the last two weeks so that nobody can mistake me as a girl again. Belle is stuck in my closet for good and I want to keep it that way.

"Belle don't you think it's time to get rid of that ridiculous junk on your face. 2 weeks of mourning someone who isn't even a part of your family is a bit much don't you think?"

"Barb how many times do I have to say it to you my name is .." I started

"Don't you dare try to tell me that crap again!" okay she is pissed. Great just what I needed this morning! It has been this way every day for the last two weeks. I still have to use the unisex washrooms and nobody wants to call me Bill except Sammie and her friends. The teachers have reluctantly just referred to me as Thorne without any gender attachments. I can't blame them really. I know in the mirror I still look too much like a girl in boys clothes with blonde fuzz about 1/4 in long on my face.

Outside of school things are pretty much the same. Nathan is still away from the station and they are playing mostly reruns with basic news coverage from some unknown people. Mrs. Peters his wife has called once asking if Belle would like to visit. I turned it down as it brought up a bad memory and with the estrogen in my system I balled my eyes out.

Samantha has had her arm cast removed and is using a splint soft cast thing instead. Her leg cast was changed to one less uh. Okay lets try that again. Instead of covering her whole leg it just covers from the knee down. She has to wear some special girdle thingy to keep her hip in place but she can use crutches. I really like that as pushing around her wheelchair got old fast. Dad is treating me a bit differently than before. Not as he used to but more gently. Mom is going to the same therapist as I am.

Yeah that is so not fun. Spending hours telling someone why you are not a girl and would prefer to remain a guy. He then asks me what is wrong with being a girl. It goes round and round. It helps me get out my frustrations. He claims I'm in denial of my female side. I tell him to go to hell. We ...have communication issues. Mom isn't speaking to me that much. I seem to make her burst into tears every once and awhile. Dad says to give it time.

There is one rather annoying thing that has cropped up. My closet used to have only 1 dress and 1 skirt for girly clothes. Now.. well.. It started last week. A Ups Guy showed up at our doorstep with a package for Belle Throne. I had to sign it as he had a picture of me as Belle so not much choice there. The package was a large box about 3 feet by 3 feet square. Inside was a crap load of girls clothing. Skirts, dress, tops, jeans, pants, and shoes by the ying yang. There was a package the next day with makeup, perfume, a full jewerly box with earings, necklaces, and various other things I can't identify. The dresses all came with matching purses. There is also some 4 coats one being fur all long except the fur its only goes to my waist.

Pretty much anything a girl needs. That wasn't all though. On thursday a interior decorator came by with a truck and redid my room. How they got a housekey is beyond me but when I came home my bedroom was totally redone as a girls from top to bottom. All the clothes that I had packaged back up in their boxes were now spread around my room. My boys clothing was shoved off to one side in the closet. Most of my new white dresser is packed with girls clothing with my few boys underwear and stuff in the bottom most drawer.

Dad came home early and found them. They showed him a piece of paper with authorization to do exactly what they did all signed, and after a fax and phone call, apparently legal. We do not know who has done this but I strongly suspect that its that Mrs. Stinker bitch. At the moment I'm trying to ignore it as best I can and I know we cant afford to fix my room at the moment either. I have packaged up the worst of the junk and shoved it in the basement. The barbie dolls and playhouse along with all the stuffed animals were just too much. Samantha is drooling over my new wardrobe and can't wait to be rid of her casts so she can try some of it on.

In there there is also now three uniforms for St. Marys though I have no idea why since I stopped going to that darn class. There is also 3 of the St. Marys gym uniforms which consist of a white tennis style shirt with slightly puffed sleeves and a short white skirt that actually is a short. Something called a skort apparently. It looks like one of those tennis skirts you see on television. Not not the white plain things that even golfers wear, though I do find that very nice to look at. These are more like a soft pleat thing. There is also unfortunately some unitard things. Pink Unitards with black leggings or black unitard with pink leggings. The least girly one is yellow with white leggings.

Its the yellow one I have in my gym bag for gym. I still have to take gym class with the girls and today we are to start gymnastics hence the unitard. We can't afford to get a more boyish one for me. The ah dresses apparently cleaned us out for a few months of ready spending money. I have been thinking about trying for a part time job somewhere but haven't decided yet.

Barb is following me to the morning gym class as we actually share this one. Hence the uncomfortable conversation.

"Belle at least let me take care of it you look awful with that fuzz on your face. The other girls are starting to talk about it." Fine let them I don't care a wink.

"Whatever." I replied. I tried being sweet, angry, guilt trips (though I'm not really good at those)nothing has worked yet. Barb is firmly convinced I'm meant to be a girl and that's it. I dread ever inviting her over to my house. Still she is trying to be a friend. I want more though she has grown on me. It's hard though she doesn't see me as the guy I am. She sees me as Belle. I hope I can get her to change that by being strong and determined to NOT be Belle.

Thankfully the walk to the gym interrupts her. I try to not think about how I look. I find myself doing that 20 times a day for some reason. Usually I catch myself doing something feminine like walking with my hips. I can't seem to walk any other way right now even though I try to not sway as much as possible. I know I used to walk with my shoulders but I can't seem to do that without tripping. Upon entering the gym Belle splits off to the girls changeroom while I head to the office to change there. Ms. Brandy is waiting for me. She looks at my face as I approach and shakes her head but she lets me pass to get changed. The unitard is similar to a leotard I supposed but the legs are part of it instead of separate they go down to the ankles. Its snug to say the least and after fighting with it I remove the sport bra only to have my breasts bounce around like they are happy to be free of confinement.

The unitard is kinda painful to drag over my breasts as they have gotten sensitive lately. It's annoying to say the least. After a few held back cusswords I get the thing over my shoulders. I can feel that my back is open to below where a bra would sit in the back but otherwise it seems to fit. I don't really care for the color at all and wonder if I can get Mrs. Anne in home ec to teach me how to dye it something manly like blue. I did not realize it but the stupid thing had small built in padding to prevent erm nipples from showing through as it was really tight. This did make them look round instead of pointy but it also meant, combined with my smaller waist and slightly wider hips that from the neck down I looked like a girl. The smooth crotch line didn't help. I don't know why but junior and his two cousins were squished up into me.

When I walked out Ms. Brandy put her hand to her face while a few of the girls giggled at me. It's not my fault I look like this.

"That is so not right." some girl exclaimed. I couldn't see who as they all started to close on me. Before I knew what was going on someone had started to brush my hair back and put it into a high pony tail. That didn't bother me. It was when I felt something being put on either side of my face, my beard had not quite grown back and was mostly on either side of my face, when I felt the ripping sensation.

I put my arms and hands up and felt my now smooth face. Yep I got waxed again. I just gave up and let them finish which didn't take long as two more were applied to my spotted mustache area and one under the chin. A rip later and they were done. I shied away from the mascara and lipstick though as I managed to break free. I should have been upset but a part of me wasn't. I was never all that fond of shaving anyways to tell the truth.

"Yes! Belle is back girls!" I just know that was Barb. She and I are going to so have words later.

up
233 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wouldn't Bill run away

if he wanted to be Bill? The total lack of resistance here means he is accepting the fate of becoming Belle....

hmmmm. Maybe Bill wants to be Belle?

Anime-Beautiful-Girl-Wallpaper-1920X1200.jpg

Wouldn't Bill run away

Elsbeth's picture
I'm mixed on this one, but I think so too. He could have cut his hair, and insisted on either Gym with the boys or no gym at all. As for the psychologist, I am curious how much was that Bill protesting but the therapist seeing something else. Denial is a wonderful thing :)

I also think there is something more going on than just soy.

Fun story

-Elsbeth

PS Sephrena, love the images

mangagirl

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Conspiracy!

Is no one solidly on Bill's side anymore? The therapist, the teachers, the other kids are pushing him harder than ever! Even Mom and Dad's support for Bill is wavering. And who gets legal access to another's house for forced redecorating??

Go Bill Go. Fight Bill Fight! It's your stubbornness to give in that makes BOTB such a great read!

And, BTW.......*Squee!* BOTB's back!

**Sigh**

Words may be false and full of art;
Sighs are the natural language of the heart.
-Thomas Shadwell

I disagree. I keep reading

I disagree. I keep reading in the hopes that one day he will realize that Belle is as much a part of him as Bill

i wonder

if the real person is Belle and Bill is just maybe not ready to yet accept that, after all being rasied to be a boy then something apparently not within ones control makes you change against your will can be a hard thing to swallow though I still think that in time Belle will be the one about and Bill may be a piece of the past. I certainly think the school girls believe that and so apparently do some of the boys and some others such as some of the adults

You know this meams WAR!

The room?

That is trespass. That is a also impersonating someone and contracting for services under false pretenses. IE how else did they get in the house.

BTW WHO gave them a key or did she hire a lock smith or have he police brak in?

And the bitches, I mean girls at school?

Had he ever considered HITTING/kicking them?

The psych doc is a ass. His own endocrinologist.. . Why female hormones to undo the work of female hormones? HUH? Unless it is a withdrawal sort of thing and preventing the body from reacting oipposite to what they want.

But is see little support from anyone, family or others for Bill.
.

I see that as his biggest problem, he is too damned nice and lets people bully him.

If I were him I would either dump ALL the female clothes in a Good Will box OR take it all out back and burn the lot and any femmy furniture they forced on Belle too.

And if mom calls him Belle one more time he should get a lawyer and ask to be emancipated.

I just want to scream sometimes at the shit this poor decent guy is put through!

Just because Bill doesn't fight like a bezerker in outrage over the feminine junk they dump on him does not mean he WANTS to be a woman. He seems to me a person with a passive, not a combative personality. He prefers to agree with people, even if it is not what he wants as he is mindful of other's feelings. People she his quiet manner as proof SHE is Belle.

Sad to say but if he wants to be a male, to become BIll the man, he needs, frankly , to get selfish, even aggressive. The passive nice guy is getting walked, no, make that stomped all over. He will have to hurt some feelings, shatter some find illusions of others if he is to have any control over his life. Sad t asy in tels world nice guys not only finish last , they get their penis inverted and boobs or even a female reproductive system transplant.

BTW I THOUGHT the mom's weird family diet and mysterious vitamins WAS part of the problem.
So who does she make up for maiming her child, Boo hoo, sob sob and calling him Bell Belle Belle.

Its all about her, not her injured and abused child. Boo hoo mommy is hurting,

-- snicker --

John in Wauwaosa

John in Wauwatosa

Blink Blink!

John you sound just like me at times ^^ hehehehee

Wow! You care a lot for Bill :) *hugs* I do too. I don't like seeing someone give up this easy on being who they are inside!

Sephrena

(ps. If Bill gets stomped on enough in a certain spot, like you say, he won't need money for srs, it'll get done to him for free! The trick to Tels's universe is that Bill Murray needs to make a cameo as Belle is getting a makeover and do his famous Mr. Bill! Ohhhhhh NoooOOO!)

I agree. ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... You've written every point I would have. I would like to know the reasons why the entering and redecorating were legal, and why they can't find out who ordered it. Why didn't they just throw all the delivered clothes and girly stuff out or give it right to Goodwill? They didn't have to pay for it.

Get the hell out, Bill; head for parts unknown!

BE a lady!

Bill needs to start fighting

everybody who is trying to turn him into Belle. Taking estrogen seems more of a ploy by that jerk Jason's ant to force Belle out as well as the therapist and the delivery of the Belle gear. He needs to either fight, or move away. If not, he may find himself under the knife thanks to the ant.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Munch munch munch OMG! Belle's Back!

Ok Jaci, what did you do to our Heroine, err Hero now? Book 2 you say, is this the second of many? So when's Bill going to stop riding the fence on this boy/girl thing? (book ten maybe?) LOL. I'm thinking your going to give poor John a stroke or somethin'. As for me though, I'm just along for the ride! Munch munch slurrrrp! So just keep Barbi hummin' along dear and I'll send some popcorn & snow caps from time to time (and OJ, to much soda pops not good for you). Big Hugs, Taarpa

dont you mean....

low dose testosterone? low dose estrogen would not be viagra and would actually add to his breast developing problems.

Dani

I pretty much agree with most

I pretty much agree with most of what was said, especially he doesn't seem to stand up for himself. he could have avoided a lot of these problems with the bitch aunt by slapping jason in front of her when he kissed him. Or he could have asked him when he started likng guys in front of the whole school and he would have probably ran off with his tail between his legs never to bother him again.

also you got confused in your line (upon entering the gym belle splits off to the girls change room while i head to the office to change there. shouldn't that have been "barb" going to the girls change room.

grea story please continue

I pretty much agree with most

I pretty much agree with most of what was said, especially he doesn't seem to stand up for himself. he could have avoided a lot of these problems with the bitch aunt by slapping jason in front of her when he kissed him. Or he could have asked him when he started likng guys in front of the whole school and he would have probably ran off with his tail between his legs never to bother him again.

also you got confused in your line (upon entering the gym belle splits off to the girls change room while i head to the office to change there. shouldn't that have been "barb" going to the girls change room.

great story please continue

Belle is back..

Got same problem like her.. got wider hip.. but its ok if you love wearing skirt..

Where is the rest?

Where oh where is the rest of this wonderful tale. Just spent 3 days reading it all and it was a tremendous let down to find it stopped after 1 chapter of book 2. Has it been posted anywhere else, would so love to read more

Between BotB and skirting the

Between BotB and skirting the issue I don't know which I would like to see continued but it would be nice to see some resolution here,does he get the girl is he the girl does Jason start to look good does he get rid of the aunt and what did Beth want him to have, and even is Kim his buried feminine self just saying if someone found a thread of storytelling fabric to weave a few more tales.

I want more

It can't stop here. Belle needs to go to a dance and come to term with who she truly is and wants. There i as so much story left to be. Please write more.