Christmas Family Reunion

Printer-friendly version
lights06.gif
Christmas Family Reunion
By Stanman63
Thanks To Nora-Adrienne For Editing!
Synopsis:When a Transgirl meets her family for Christmas, she receives a most wonderful gift.

[-][+][-]
It's hard to believe it, but I am a happily married woman, and my family has welcomed us with open arms, because I was born a boy. My husband is Carter Holmes, Taylor Academy All Star Athlete and valedictorian. He looks like a raven haired Mac Singer. With his slim, compact body, and agility/dexterity, he led the Taylor Academy Eagles to win the State Championship during his high school years.He joined the police force to honor his father who died after Carter graduated.

I was born James Kelly Black. I was born with olive skin and hazel eyes thanks to my mother. I am a musician, able to play the organ, piano, keyboards and guitar. I went to Julliard on a scholarship and became a concert musician to play for the Church, little knowing that one day that my family and Carter would help me to become the woman that I wanted to be.
[-][+][-]
We'd met at a Halloween party where he was Batman and I was Catwoman. We were both freshmen in Taylor Academy, a private school designed to guide students in academic and athletic excellence. I found that I was a girl when the boys treated me like a girl, not knowing that I was really a boy. To make sure that I was a girl, I joined the Drama Team where because of my small stature and grace, was given a female role.

I was Tinkerbelle, Alice, and Dorothy in the plays that we did and for the talent show, I was Carter's Magician's Assistant. He wore the traditional black tux and cape while I dressed like Zatanna, wearing a female version tux, but with black bloomers and dark hose. By the time that I graduated, I knew that I wanted to be a girl.
[-][+][-]
I was afraid to tell my parents because my dad was a macho man who saw anybody who was not like him as an abomination, so I never told them, even though I myself wanted to be my Daddy's Princess too. But I was fortunate in being able to join the Taylor Academy Drama Team and portrayed the gir's role in our plays as Taylor Academy is an all boys school and i was lithe and graceful, like Momma. I'd won a total scholarship to Julliard where I was able to live as a woman, thanks to my understanding counselor who was able to adjust my records and start me on my hormonal regimen. By the time that I'd graduated, I'd become a five foot tall honey blond woman with green eyes. Due to my petite size, I could wear clothes children, or adults, but found that either sports bras, or a bikini top fit better than anything else.

I enjoyed buying the uniforms from Jenny Warton. She was a Julliard student who went to a private school where she wore a school uniform and was a cheereader and dancer/drum major. Wearing those uniforms was great as I got a compete wardrobe for my female self to wear. After graduation, I'd gone to a free clinic where the plastic surgeon had done the operation after being okayed by the counselors. Thanks to them and an attorney who'd changed my student I.D. and driver's permit.

Whenever my parents paid a visit, or I went home, I went as a boy, leaving my feminine self behind until my breasts developed and I could not hide my assets towards my final year at Julliard. As a woman, I dated Carter who accepted me as a woman and that we loved each other. He treated me like a lady, thoroughly enjoying seeing me dressed so feminine. I found that wearing dresses and hosiery to be more comfortable than jeans. In cold weather, woolen skirts and colored thermal underwear leggings sufficed to keep me toasty. My sleepwear was a t-shirt, undies and hose as I found I liked the feel.
[-][+][-]
I was ready to start on my career as a concert pianist for a local church. Pastor Jenny and the church knew about me and accepted me, thanks to their open door policy on ministering when I learned that the scholarship would not pay for my surgery, Pastor Jenny and her family let me live with them for which I was grateful, but I was left unable to achieve my goal of completion. I looked like a trim, slim, petite honey blond woman with green eyes, but had to still keep what I had 'tucked up' in me to give me a feminine groin.
[-][+][-]
I was in the local mall when I saw my parents approaching me, smiling, "How is my Princess?" asked Daddy as he kissed my cheek.

"Have you been a good girl>' asked Momma as she hugged me.

"Wha....?"

"Pastor Jenny told us about the scholarship. Why did you keep this a secret?"

"Daddy, you are such a macho man that I was scared to let you know about me," I cried as he hugged me.

He held my chin in his cupped hand, "Princess, we've known ever since you were in the plays. We've been waiting for you to tell us."

"Then meet your daughter, Jamie Kelly Black."
[-][+][-]
I went home with them and enjoyed a wonderful dinner where I was myself. Daddy treate like I was his daughter, even letting me snuggle up to him as he sat in his recliner with me on the arm after we'd cleaned up the dishes. Momma went to my room to get it ready for me.

"Pricess, you like being a girl?"

"Oh yes, Daddy."

He smiled at me, "I am glad that you are happy to be my Princess. You were NEVER very good at being a boy."

"Sorry, Daddy."

"Don't you worry, we fostered Carter when his dad died so that he wouldn't be an orphan."

"Oh no! I love him!"

"Carter kept his last name, so you two can marry, if you two want."

"But I don't know if he wants that," I sighed.
[-][+][-]
Momma sat on my bed, and placed me in her lap, "I have been asking Jesus for a daughter. Now I have one."

"Thanks, Momma. I just wish that I was a girl growing up so that coud have been a cheerleader. But would daddy want that if I had of been a girl?"

"I was a cheerleader, in at Boutwell Junior High School, and on the dance team at Boutwell High School. I TOO was an athlete. Do you ever hear your daddy put down a cheerleader or a dancer?"

"No, but he knows better."

"Why is that?"

"If he did, he'd be sleeping on the couch," I giggled.

"I have been buying mother-daughter outfits for years. You have a full wardrobe to get fitted to your body, young lady."

We went up to the attic where Momma had been placing my wardrobe of girl's clothing. The dresses had a mid-thigh hem with a matching bloomer, as well as the skirts, rompers, skorts, shorts, and capris. The blouses came with a matching bra and camisole.

The belts, matched the shoes, purses and bonnets as well as the gloves, anklets, and parasols. Oh, I had t-shirts, jeans, and swimsuits, too. Luckily, Momma got one piece swimsuits, and swim dresses, and a few tankinis.

It was as if she knew that I was to be her daughter, because I could tell that the wardrobe needed little, if any alterations.

"Yes, I could tell that you had a girl's heart, just as your daddy, did. We knew that when you were always a girl for the plays and for Halloween."

I began to cry.

"What's wrong, Princess?"

" I am so happy knowing that you and Momma love me."
[-][+][-]
As I walked back to the car I decided to look in a small dress shop in the same plaza, and went in. As I looked around the shop I watched as the woman put two Mrs. Santa Dresses in the window, so I went in and bought them, one for Momma, and one for me and a Santa for Daddy. I saw Carter Holmes come up, "Hello Jamie."

"Carter, why are you dressed as Santa?"

"I am here to grant you your Christmas Wish."

"What wish is that?"

"The surgery to make you a woman."
[-][+][-]
I had the surgery after Christmas and married Carter on Valentine's Day."
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

shorter, better sentences

laika's picture

While the plot and characters are virtually identical to many of your other stories (the opening statement of disbelief that she is now a woman married to the childhood best friend, halloween costumes leading to self-discovery as TG, the impossibly-perfect loving family calling her Princess, references to cheerleaders amd pantyhose...), I'm noticing that this one doesn't have nearly so many of those tortuous run on sentences that start saying one thing and sort of wander off into another topic or sometimes crossing several. These shorter, more concise sentences make this story seem A LOT more readable than some of your previous tales. Also, the way the dialogue is presented seems cleaner. People are simply saying their lines (sometimes with accompanying gestures) instead of "he inquired quizzically" or "she bellowed with mirth", descriptive phrases that tend to stick out like a distracting sore thumb to a reader. We write and learn. I'd like to see you tackle a different plotline next story, a little variety there might help too...
~hugs, Laika

I too found this better..

and easier to read certainly than some of your other stories with similar characters. Nice job growing as a writer is hard and important. I too would like to see you try something a lot different though. Nice gift from her future husband, if many of us could be so lucky!

Nikki Thong

"Be loving, forgiving, open, happy, sharing, thoughtful, musical, cry a little everyday, but for goodness sakes be honest with yourself!"
"Satin makes me sooooo happy! Giggles!"

Nikki Thong

"Be loving, forgiving, open, happy, sharing, thoughtful, musical, cry a little everyday, but for goodness sakes be honest with yourself!"
"Satin makes me sooooo happy! Giggles!"