Mute

Printer-friendly version
Mute
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge
Thanks To Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge For Inspiration!
SynopsisI am now who I always wanted to be, thanks to science.

[-][+][-]

My name was Sebastian Hector Gifford III, eldest son of the Gifford Family. As the Heir to the Gifford Fortune, I was taught Business Administration/Management by my Tutor, Trenton Hawkes who allowed me to dress as the girl that I knew that I was with my parents approval. They were too busy with their own agendas to be parents, leaving me to be raised by the Giffors Estate Staff.

I had two sisters and brothers from dad's sleeping with the maids who were now my Aunts because mom did not want to get pregnant, again. It was through them that I learned about being a girl and what it means to be a girl while my brothers and sisters gave me the siblings that I needed to know what a family was. We also had the Staffs children to play and learn with, the only thing lacking was team sports.

But things changed for me the day that Mister Hawkes took me to the local Mall to take me to the Body Shop Boutique for my fitting for my new suit. Id been wearing a Girl Body Suit ever since I was Three to make me look like the girl that I wanted to be. Each Suit lasted for a year before it melded to my body, erasing my girls groin until I donned my new suit that continued to give me what I most wanted, a girls anatomy.

I loved being a girly girl, wearing all things feminine. I took ballet and dance and wore my Crimson Tide Cheerleader Uniforms on Saturdays or my swim suit when we went swimming. What I did not know was that the suits were making sure that I would have a girls puberty. Once I donned my last suit, I saw that I now had breasts and needed a trainer as well as fuller hips. But I had an even bigger surprise, after getting dressed, I had my first menses.

[-][+][-]

Now, I am Serena Hallie Gifford and couldn't be any happier.


Finis

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Remind me not to sit behind you at the movies

laika's picture

The story is called MUTE, but the whole thing is a monologue, the main character yacking away from start to finish.
It may be a fine story, but it's the EXACT OPPOSITE of what Melanie's second week story challenge called for:

2. Mute
Idea: Write an entire story without dialogue or internal monologue.
Length: 1500 words or less.
Limitations: Due to the goal of the challenge, viewpoint should be limited to third-person. This is meant to be an exercise in setting a scene or mood without relying on a character's input into their surroundings, as well as developing your own writing voice, so try to keep even comments concerning the character's interpretation of what is around them to a minimum.

If you're at all serious about taking up this year's challenges for what they were intended to be by the challenger,
please read and heed the challenge descriptions. Just a suggestion...

That is sooo gnarly!!!

Sleeping with the help??? YukerZ!!!

Barfingly,

Soooo