Miss Perfect Part 4

Printer-friendly version
Miss Perfect Part Four
The Serial: Part Four
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge
Thanks To Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge For Inspiration
SynopsisI am now the girl that I am a girl .I always wanted to be

[-][+][-]
Next morning, I got up and got ready for the day as a girl. I wore my breastforms in a skin tone sports bra with a matching gaffe that gave me a girl's groin, I could even have sex with it. over that I wore taupe pantyhose under a green panty and skort with a white blouse with green trim and green ballet flats.

When I sat down to eat a breakfast of Mom's wonderful omelets and hash brown, both of which were made all the more scrummy with the additions of cheeses, and all of the yummy extras you can get at the restaurant.

"Yummy! nothing like this, in all the world, Momma!" I exclaimed as I dug into my gravy covered treat

"You may look like my daughter, but you eat like a horse," giggled Momma as she sat down to her breakfast.

"I will have you know that Cindy Lee and the other cheerleaders ALL eat this much and more."

"And how do you know?"

"Simple, really," I said to get Momma's goat.

"YOU DIDN'T" Momma yelled.

"They told me," I deadpanned.

Momma looked at me in total disbelief, then smiled, "I guess that I deserved that for thinking of you as a boy when you've been a girl, all this time. Are you ready to start living as a gitl with all of the benefits and sorrows that I deal with?"

"What do you mean?"

"I did some checking and there is a bodysuit that you can wear that will graft itself to your body, eventually changing you into a genetic female, if you want."

"You mean that I can have children? But if I do it, what about you?"

What do you mean?"

"The only way that I'll become a genetic girl is if you do, too."

Momma looked at me with tears in her eyes, "My child, I far too old to even begin to menstruate. At my age, I might go straight into menopause."

"BULLSHIT! YOU ARE ONLY THIRTY EIGHT YEARS OLD!"

"But I am scared," she whispered.

"Momma, if you don't get one, than neither do I!" I decided.

Then I saw Momma gain back her inner strength, "Thank you, Princess. Your inner fire has rekindled mine that fear had quenched.

"Why, Momma?"

"Fear that I would be seen as a fraud by those who know my past."

"Then let them do their damnest! You will prove them wrong!"
[-][+][-]
We headed into the mall where a strange man in a tuxedo was standing by a bike.

"Welcome, dear Ladies. Would you be interested in riding the TransBike?"

"Transbike?" Momma asked.

"Forgive me, dear Lady. But it seems that you two have not read the sign about the TransBike," he offered as he pointed to the bike in question.

"Sir, I see no sign," I declared.

"Oh my! Seems that some scoundrel has skedaddled away with it," he sighed. "Oh well, that means that I get to tell you about the most wonderful TransBike," he smiled.

"Just what is so special about your bike?" I asked.

"Ah, for you and your mother, an answer to your reason for being here."

"WHAT?" asked Momma.

"Dear Lady, I am here with the TransBike to help you BOTH to become the women that you want to be."

"How do you know? Has Pastor Robyn told you about us?" I asked.

"Nay, kind Lady. It was your Prayer to the Almighty."

Momma looked at me with compassion, "Sandy, remember in the Bible that "Jesus hears our Prayers. This man and his bike are His way of answering," she declared as she hugged me.

I smiled as I remembered my deal with her, "And since I made a deal with you about getting us those bodysuits, you were added to my Prayer."

"Yes, Child. your Love for your Mother will heal her of the years of emptiness, once you carry out my instructions."

"Sir, do you mean that the bike can make me a genetic woman?"

"More than that, it can make it so that you were born as a girl. That way, you will have the wisdom that you need to guide your daughter as she learns about her new body."

"You mean..."

"Yes, Child. You can become a girl and compete in the pageant."

"But the Miss Perfect Pageant is for T.G. girls, NOT genetic!" I exclaimed in fright.

"Child, like all contestants, you are already registered. Whether or not you wear a bodysuit, appliances, have surgery, or ride the TransBike matters not because the pageant is to help showcase the beauty of being Trans."

I regained my inner fire, then, "What must I do?"

"Ride the TransBike and pedal your way to a new you."

Then I got on the TransBike and pedaled for a bit was he engulfed within a rainbow, then I stopped and got off, "LOOK AT ME!! I AM A WOMAN!!"

Momma hugged me, "And so am I, but I feel so young." t

"Yes ma'am, do you believe in miracles?" he asked.

"Yes I do."

"Then your daughter asked for you to be healed, that erased away all of the toxins in your body."

Momma looked at me, "Honey, how do I look?"

"Like a teenager," I giggled. "But what about my wardrobe?"

"Your clothing is all now that of girl, including your old school uniforms."

"What about my wanting to have all of the girl's uniform for the different teams, and the band?'

"Go back home and you will find that the uniforms for grammar and middle school are now a girl's and fit your small frame."

Then I looked down and saw that I was the same size as momma at five feet tall, no longer the near seven foot giant that I was, "Sir, will I be remembered as a boy, this small?"

"Yes, in your new reality, everybody will remember how much it is tht you looked like your mother."

Then Momma hugged him, "Thank you. Now I have the daughter that I've always wanted and remember he son that was a Blessing to me and my Beloved."

"Well, another satisfied customer," then he pedaled away to his new customer somewhere awaiting him.
[-][+][-]
End Of Part Four
To Be Concluded In Part Five

up
37 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos