Dressing

Printer-friendly version
Dressing
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's ChallengeThanks To Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge For Inspiration
SynopsisMany people see me as a girl when in girl mode, But I am not. No, I am a guy blessed with an androgynous body.

[-][+][-]
I am Robin Lee Anderson and due to my small size, can successfully dress as a boy or a girl, which pleases my wife Maryanne Lee as she has both a loving husband and girl friend rolled into one. Growing up, my parents had fun dressing me and my twin sister Roberta Lynn in identical outfits as well as outfits of the opposite gender to confuse their friends and family.

Yes, I had quite a wardrobe of girls clothing to wear at home, not school which had uniforms for us to wear. Luckily for me, once a month, we had a Casual Dress Day where we could wear what we wanted to as long as we maintained the Dress Code. All too often on those days, Lynn and I would wear identical uniforms so that we could fool everybody, and her being a cheerleader made it even more fun.

Heck, there were a few times when I went as her double. Our parents were either concerned about her date, or her date would need a date. Either way, I got to go out and have fun.Sis and I had our own lingerie because lingerie is personal, and mine had to hide my boy bits. So, she got to wear the lacy and frilly stuff while I wore the plain stuff.

The guys at our school thought that I must surely enjoy being a girl with me dressing as one so often, but they also had fun asking me out on dates since the girls and boys knew that I was a safe date.

As I grew older, I found that I was blessed with a beardless face like Dad as well as no Adam's apple and a voice easily able to go from boy to girl. I have fun going out as a woman, knowing that I can easily pass as one with my enhancements, or even a preteen girl. I just have to avoid getting a ticket as I am listed as a male.
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dressing

A solution for the ticket might be that he should have his
sister report her license stolen that way she would have
a duplicate license for her dupicate sister.

Thank You

Kaptin Nibbles