Christmas Reunion

Printer-friendly version
lights06.gif

Christmas Reunion
By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For ProofingAnd Nora-Adrienne For Editing!
Synopsis:Sasha Frances Morgan has found happiness at last. She has finally transitioned into Sasha Francis Morgan, and has had the surgery to make her complete.

But she has been estranged from her family due to her Papa Joe: patriarch of the family. He declared Sasha as an abomination when he learned of her choice, casting her out of the family.

Now, after years of being ostracized, her family finally calls her and shares news that ends her exile.

[*] [*] [*]
It's been three years since I have had contact with my family, but now, Daddy, Momma, and Brian are soon to arrive. All due to Papa Joe's exiling me for being a girl in a boy's body.
[*] [*] [*]
My name is Sasha Francis Morgan, and I am a girl inside. I did not know it until Jacki Soren, retired Broadway actor sponsored an Off Broadway Theater here in the Boutwell Theater. He was an alumnus of the theater and wanted to return it to its former glory.

People from all across the state came to audition, and since I was into drama at Tutwiler Middle School, I also auditioned. I was chosen to play Peter Pan in the play, Peter Pan that was where I found the girl in me.

I wore the green shirt and opaque tights and cap with the red elf slippers and leather belt and sword. The play went on for a year before we replaced it with The Hobbit, but all of those nights wearing the tights to bed and the shirts hem down to mid-thigh made me look like a girl to myself, and my friends.

In fact, my best friend Gale wanted me as his girl!
[*] [*] [*]
"Hey, Sasha! May I ask a question?"

"Sure, Gale, What is it?"

"Do you ever wear tights to school?"

"Well, at first, no. But ever since I've been Peter Pan, I do when the weather is cold. Why do you ask?"

"Cause you look very pretty with your long hair."

"Gail, you know that I am a guy, like you."

He blushed, "Sasha, to me, you are a pretty girl now that I've seen you wearing tights."
[*] [*] [*]
I then knew that I was a girl, inside, but how do I tell Momma and Daddy? Will they accept me as their daughter? Do they have two sons in Brian and me, or a son and a daughter?
[*] [*] [*]
I went home and looked in the mirror after I'd donned the Peter Pan costume. Without the cap, I saw me as the girl that Gale saw. I was even wearing a gaffe to keep me from getting excited on stage, no wonder I looked like a girl!

It was as I was looking at myself in the mirror that my questions were answered, "Sasha, you like being a girl?" ['Lord, I've prayed for a daughter, is Robin to become the daughter that I've been praying for?']

I turned around, with a smile on my face," Oh yes, Momma! I wanna to be a girl! May I?"

Momma sat on my bed, and placed me in her lap, "I have been asking Jesus for a daughter. Now, I believe that YOU are that daughter."

"But what about Daddy and David?"

"Robin, I was a cheerleader, in at Boutwell Junior High School, and on the dance team at Boutwell High School. I TOO was an athlete. Do you ever hear your daddy put down a cheerleader or a dancer?"

"No, but he knows better."

"Why is that?"

"If he did, he'd be sleeping on the couch," I giggled.

"Come, Robin. Let's go and see your daddy."

"Okay, Momma."

"As for David, don't worry."

"If you sat so, Momma,” I sighed.

Momma led me to the study where Daddy was dressed in his traditional t-shirt and jeans, relaxing in his Lazy-Boy. He gathered me up in his lap, "Well, Sasha, you look cute as Peter Pan."

I blushed, "Thank, you, Daddy, but I don't feel like a boy, now."

"Oh?"

"I AM a girl, in my heart."

He looked at Momma, who smiled, and nodded her head, "Sasha, you have just now, answered a prayer that we have been praying. If you want to be a girl, then you will be a girl."

"You want a daughter, too?"

"Yes, I never said anything to your mother, but I've wanted a princess to spoil, for years."

"OK, but the only girl's clothes that I have is this costume," I sighed.

Momma giggled, "There, you are wrong."

"Huh?"

"I have been buying mother-daughter outfits for years. You have a full wardrobe to get fitted to your body, young lady."
[*] [*] [*]
We went up to the attic where Momma had been placing my wardrobe of girl's clothing. The dresses had a mid-thigh hem with a matching bloomer, as well as the skirts, rompers, skorts, shorts, and capris. The blouses came with a matching bra and camisole.

The belts, matched the shoes, purses and bonnets as well as the gloves, anklets, and parasols. Oh, I had t-shirts, jeans, and swimsuits, too. Luckily, Momma got one piece swimsuits, and swim dresses, and a few tankinis.

It was as if she knew that I was to be her daughter, because there was also a selection of gaffes in my size. I could tell that the wardrobe needed little, if any alterations.

"Yes, Robin. I could tell that you had a girl's heart, just as your daddy, did. We knew that when you chose to be Peter Pan for the play, that the girl in you would come out."

I began to cry.

Daddy picked me up, "What's wrong, Princess?"

"Nothing, Daddy. I am so happy knowing that you and Momma love me."
[*] [*] [*]
David accepted as his kid sister when he found out, turns out that he already knew that I was his sister & was waiting for me to tell him.

He was just coming in from football practice when he heard me crying, "Hey, bro, why the tears?"

Momma cleared her throat, "David, remember how much it is that I want a daughter?"

He looked at me and smiled, "And Robin is that daughter," he smirked.

Daddy chuckled, "I see that you like the idea."

"Well, yeah! I've always thought that Robin was my sister. Now I get to see her get all pretty for school."
[*] [*] [*]
That began my time as Sasha-girl at home. I'd wear tights under my 'doctor Denton’s' and my jeans. And when I was in the play, I'd don the costume at home, and then go to the play.

That way, I got to have fun wearing the costume in whenever we ate out. The play went on for over a year until the summer holidays, and then I had to stop, darn it! But I got to play Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit, and a part of the costume was tan tights with Hobbit fur on the feet and a leather sole on the foot.

I played Bilbo for the next year until I graduated to Boutwell High School, that's when I begin my transition. It turns out that I was listed as a girl, all along. It took my being registered in high school to catch the mistake.

Shirley Brady, the lady who enrolled me saw I was mistakenly listed as a female on my birth certificate and enrolled me as a girl. Nobody caught the error because she retired later that year.

When my parents saw it, they saw it as a sign that I was to transition into a girl and found a doctor who started me on hormones and blockers. I started developing as a girl, and never had to shave and my bits atrophied so much that they were removed during my sophomore year.

I joined the dance team, and entered every beauty contest every year. I either won the contest or was a close runner up, and I was Home coming Queen every year, too.
[*] [*] [*]
That helped me out a lot it turns out. After graduation, we visited Grandpa Joe who we found out, abhors girls like me. It didn't matter about my birth certificate, he knew that I was born a boy and exiled
me as an abomination.

My family had to agree because that old man controlled the finances. Daddy worked for him as his manager over the warehouse. Because Grandpa also owned the house, Daddy could not afford to go look for another job because of Momma's hospital bills from breast cancer.

She beat the cancer and did not loose either breast, but the cost of treatment was staggering, and because Daddy had such a good job and excellent health insurance, Momma got better. But if he quit and took another job, his benefits would end, so he was stuck working for him.
[*] [*] [*]
Luckily, I was able to transition just before classes started. By the time that the fall quarter started, I was healed from surgery and garnered several scholarships due to my beauty pageant wins and excellent grades. I went to college and became an attorney for Family Court. I specialize in trans-gender cases. There was no other attorney willing to help trans gendered couples to adopt children, or marry. I was soon swamped with cases and even had my friends from college join me in my practice.
[*] [*] [*]
I had just completed my first year as an attorney when I got a call from Daddy, "Sasha, are you doing OK?"

"Yes, Daddy. But you shouldn't be calling me! You know how 'HE' is about me!"

"Sasha, have you become a woman, yet?"

"Yes, Daddy. But what about the problem?"

"Just get ready to host your family this Christmas."

"Huh?"

"I know that you've bought a nice three bedroom home not far from us, Princess."

"How do you know, Daddy?"

"I may not get to see you, but our friends have let us known how you've been doing just as they've told you about us."

"Okay, Daddy. I'll be ready. But I am scared that you will suffer because of it, too."

Grandpa Joe was never called by name by me ever since he exiled me, and my family honored my attitude. They still had to pander to his ego and say what a freak I was in order to gain favor.

I did not blame them for that, because I knew that they hated doing it. They would every so often send me a tape of his prattling about me and their responses with then adding their thoughts in subtitles. I got many a laugh out of their gift.
[*] [*] [*]
I got my purse, and drove to the local salon. If I was going to host my family, I was going to get the works for them. I didn't have to wait long, Jenna and I were friends and only she did my hair, but Carla, her partner took care of my nails and Gloria waxed my body.

When I left the salon I looked like a raven haired Farah Fawcett Majors and was wearing another Peter Pan costume that emphasized my trim figure. I got many a wolf whistle, and Bobby, the local beat cop asked me out for New Years. I said 'Yes' and went home, pleased that he wanted to date me.

We had met when I moved into my new home. He knew about my past and thought that I was very brave to have gone through what did. Ever since then, we have become friends and dated off and on.

As I walked back to the car I decided to look in a small dress shop in the same plaza, and went in. As I looked around the shop I watched as the woman put two Mrs. Santa Dresses in the window, so I went in and bought them, one for Momma, and one for me. She also had two Santa suits, so I bought them for Daddy and David. I got the scare of my life when Betty, the owner said to me, "According to your drivers license, you are Sasha Frances Morgan, NOT Sasha Francis Morgan. Are you a male, or a female?" Did the computer make a mistake?

"No, Ma'am. I am a female, now. I have had the surgery, and thought that all of that was taken are of. No doubt my Grandpa Joe has done this to hurt me," I sighed.

"Joe Morgan, that tightwad who own the warehouses by the freight yards?"

"The same."

"Please, tell me about it."

I told her about myself and why I never could see my family. When I was through, I was cried out. For the first time, I had vented my spleen about my pent up feelings. Until then, I did not know the about burden that I carried. Now, I felt lighter, as if I had dropped half of my weight.

She smiled, "Well, we'll keep that between us then!"

"Thank you, how can I ever thank you for helping me?"

"You already have."

"Oh?"

"Yes, thanks to you, my daughter Maggie was able to marry Ron and adopt their son, Chris."
[*] [*] [*]
I went home; totally bewildered that one of my cases had come back and helped me when I needed it. As a Christian, I knew that it was my duty to help others. That was why I had become an attorney.

Thanks to recent government funding, I was able to help my clients without charging them. I was now working with Family Court to help unite the Trans-Gendered couples through the Family Court. Marty McNutt, a local entrepreneur had made millions and wanted to help since he had a T.G. friend.
[*] [*] [*]
The doorbell rang; I opened the door, and saw David standing there. He smirked as he checked the house number, looked at me, "Is this Sasha’s residence?"

"No, but you're welcome anyway, stranger," I giggled.

He hugged me, "GOD! It's been way to long, Sissy!"

"Since when am I Sissy, Bro?"

"Since the operation, silly."

"Touché, bro."

Dad walked in a moment later with Momma, "Hello dad, Momma, I'm Sasha, your daughter.

Daddy bear hugged me, "It's good to see you again, Sasha. It's been hell on earth since you've been gone."

Momma kissed my cheek, "That bastard should have NEVER sent you away! He killed the family’s spirit, doing that."

"I know, but what about him?"

Daddy smiled, "There is no need to worry about him anymore."

"In fact, you can come back home, anytime," giggled Momma.

"You see, he died last week, and now Daddy owns everything," David chuckled.

Our reunion was stilted at first, but as they watched me, they knew that I was happy and content as a woman. They asked me a lot of questions about my new life, and they told me about theirs.
[*] [*] [*]
We had a wonderful Christmas, they loved my presents to them, and I got to be with my family, again. Our reunion was something I feared, yet now we were together again. The bastard that had split us was gone now and I was going home. What better Christmas gift could we ask for?
Merry Chritmas
Finis

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A bit confused.

Frances is traditionally the female spelling and Francis is the male one.

Kim

It Was A Shame That A Bigot Held The Purse Strings

jengrl's picture

It was a shame that a bigot held the purse strings and made everyone in the family kowtow to him. It would have been nice if they could have ganged up on him and told him how it was going to be. I imagine that if Sasha's grandmother had been living, she would have set the old bastard straight. At least, Sasha was able to reunite with her family after he died.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

This is writen very well.

It is too bad when a person who controls the finances in a family treats the family as less than the dirt we walk on. But you can't serve God and mamon both. Sasha got a wonderful Christmas present; she got her family back.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Acceptance

ALISON

That's all it takes.Thank you!Loved it.ALISON

ALISON

Sometimes it just better when some people go away.

Interesting idea, Stan. As usual, I like the way your characters get
everything put back together in the end. Things would be so much easier
if people would learn their life lessons sooner, or even, at at all!

Sarah Lynn