A Switch In Time

Printer-friendly version
A Switch In Time
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's ChallengeThanks To Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge For Inspiration
SynopsisI am now who I always wanted to be, thanks to science.

[-][+][-]
Just because you are born in the wrong body, does not mean that you must keep it. I found that out during my last scouting mission for the Galactic Federation. It had been a century since the Chrono War that reset the timeline so that the Actons were wiped from history by the very time bomb that they'd built to wipe humanity from the universe. As a result, history was rewritten so that the Terra faced single system empires instead of a galactic empire and many planets that were made lifeless or destroyed were now in existence, but unknown to the Galaxy Encyclopedia.

As a result, the Galactic Federation has created the Federal Scout Service using its surplus of warp shuttles by packing them with enough sensors to equal a super dreadnought or battle moon, both of which are being converted over to civilian usage as well as the bulk of the fleet except enough to handle any local needs and assist in any giving aid in any disaster.

My little beauty is built to look like an eagle in flight with the beak being my main boarding ramp while I pilot it from between it's eagle eyes. With it's warp/sub-light engines in the wings and tail, and my living quarters and computer in the body and scanners all over, the White Star is one sweet ship. The only drawback is that I have no space for a passenger.
[-][+][-]
I am Captain Roger "Flash" Buckerson, a five foot tall redheaded powerhouse with green eyes. Like all of the Scouts, I was of small stature to help extend the ship's range, but had been "enhanced" so that any one of us have animal keen senses, reflexes and the strength of ten humans. We needed our enhancements and power armor in too many cases where we had to handle some left over relic that would rival the monsters and robots seen in the video archives by the names of Godzilla, King Kong, and those Zords of the Power Rangers series, but these were all too real.

I'd handled my share of them and was on my way back to Earth for some shore leave when the ship shuddered out of warp and dropped me within beaming distance of of an uncharted Tera Prime planet, "Damage Report."

"Warp reactor hit by stray Pulse Missile. Replacement needed," stated the computer.

"Transfer ship's requirements to sub-light reactors and scan new star system," I commanded.

"Sub-light reactors inadequate for warp drive needs."

"Analyze resources and advise."

"Terra Prime planet scans reveal technology equal to Galactic Federation."

"Have they penetrated the stealth shield?"

"Negative."

"Then take us to the system's edge and initiate contact. They may not like seeing a ship pop up in their sky unannounced."

UNIDENTIFIED VESSEL! YOU ARE INVITED TO LAND SO WE MAY REPAIR THE DAMAGE

"I am Captain Roger Buckerson of the Galactic Federation Federal Scout Service. Shall I deactivate the stealth shield?"

PLEASE DO! AND FOLLOW THE LANDING BEACON TO PAD 32 IN THE CAPITOL BERTH STATION

Will I meet the one who is communicating with me?"

AFFIRMATIVE!
[-][+][-]
I guided the White Star to the berth they'd selected after dropping the stealth shield. Whoever they are, they are more advanced in some technology than we ar, possibly in all technology. As a scout, it was my mission to investigate as well as open diplomatic relations with them. As I powered down the ship to stand by mode, I saw a blond dressed in a gold female uniform from the Classic Star Trek T.V, Series.

I let down the gangway ramp and strolled outside, "Hello, Miss. I am hoping that this is a peaceful meeting." I said as I held my right hand over my heart in the universal peace greeting common to all cultures.

She smiled and repeated the greeting, "That it is, Captain Roger Buckerson of the Galactic Federation Federal Scout Service. I am Greeter Diane of the Celeste Union. I am here to take care of your needs."

"Just call me Buck, please. And are you an engineer?"

"OK, Buck. And no, I am not an engineer. Your ship's needs will be met by the Space Port Authority at no expense to you or your government."

"That's good, as I am here as an ambassador representing my government since we seem to have opened up a dialogue between our respective governments."

"As we had hoped. Follow me to our repast, please."

I followed her out of the berth into an airlock, then into a major corridor with many more women dressed in varied colored dresses like hers that made me glad to be a man. Although intercourse with any natives was frowned upon until the government joined the Federation, such incidence were seen as the natural effect of the meeting between any adults.Most of the time, there were no extreme consequences when meeting a new culture, not this time, though to my happy surprise.

"Why do I not see any men?"

"We are recovering from a global war that has cost us most of the male population by transforming then into women who then gave birth to a boy and a girl. Both children are immune to the plague, but their mothers died soon after giving birth, leaving us with a population increase that we have used to colonize the other planets in the system."

"OK, but where are the men?"

"As men have become highly prized for their ability to sire children, they are kept hidden away with their wives in enclosures so that they can help to sre more boys for the girls who want to be mothers."

"What of those who prefer other men, or want to become women?"

"They are sent out to the colonies in their own enclaves near to others. Only women serve here until their prospective mate is found. As a man, you are asked to provide semen for the women who prefer to be single mothers."

"Does that mean that you believe me to be free of the contagion?"

"Sorry, but our medical scans have shown you to be infected and will change genders within twenty four hours time," she sighed.

"WHAT?"

"Don't worry. Your donation will act as a reversal agent as well as seed. Unless you prefer to remain a woman and join us. Then you'd get your choice of the available men to sire your children."

"Where are we heading?"

"To the local dining hall where all of the women in the area who choose to be single mothers are assembled, including me."

"How will I service so many?"

"You have been inhaling an aphrodisiac guaranteed to give you everything you need with no harm to you."

She led me to a dining hall filled with women dressed in shiny versions of her dress. Seeing those ladies sitting and a chance to see see what I saw made my manhood stand at attention so that she led me into a break room where she gathered a donation after a quickie. I could tell that she was well satisfied as well as the many other women who got a donation from me.

Feeling myself enter so many women and feel their hose encased legs had reawakened a desire that I thought was long dead: the desire to be a woman. Ever since I was chosen to be Lil' Orphan Annie, I knew that I should have been a girl. I did succeed in wearing tights and hose under my winter uniforms, but since I was an orphan, I had no way to be the girl that I so desperately wanted to be.

We orphans were the result of the Federation using cloning banks to create an army to win the Galactic War, but after the cloned adults had died off due to their higher metabolism, when peace was declared, we child clones were cured and allowed to live a normal life. As a cone baby, I had no family to support me and fund my transition. and the government refused any unnecessary medical procedures.

So, I entered the Galactic Federation Federal Scout Service where I could indulge myself and dress as I wanted, only dressing as a man for any communications and diplomatic services.
[-][+][-]
When I awoke from the orgy the next morning, I saw that I had the body that I'd always wanted. I was now a five foot tall raven haired, grey eyed beauty with the pert breasts, slim waist, wide hips and slim legs and arms of a dancer. Best of all, I also looked like I had just entered high school due to my small size and flawless skin.

I had put on a gold negligee and pantyhose before going to bed, now I was wearing a sexy version of the dress that Greeter Diane had worn the night before. I felt great! Now, I had the body that I wanted, and the Scouts would not cashier me out of the ranks for the gender change as due to their smaller stature
he awoke, it was light out, and as he reached out to get his watch to confirm the time, he saw a very feminine hand attached to a slender wrist! He stoo, most Scouts were women.

"I see that you have changed! Have you thought about taking a husband from among our men or as a sire for your children if you choose to be a single mother?. Many men will want you!"

"WHAT?".

"Yes, you are a desirable woman who can have her pick from among our stock of breeding males."

"What if I want to return to my male self?"

"Then you may choose to mate with one of us, or become a stud and provide children for many single mothers."

"What about my ship?"

"It is repaired and you may leave at any time."
[-][+][-]
Now, I am Fleet Captain Regina Anne Radon of the Galactic Federation Federal Scout Service, married to Admiral Beauregard Sebastian Radon and couldn't be any happier.
Finis

up
98 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very sweet, Stan. Now this is the kind of gender change story

I like to read. It seems to me, that whoever had shot the stray missile at Regina's ship, was not aware that she would as a man, find a peaceful race of women, willing to let Regina be either the man, Roger, or remain the woman Regina. I would choose the latter, but that is just me. LOL. Thank you for a wonderful, heartwarming story.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Barbara

Glad you enjoyed my story

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Sci-fi Fix

terrynaut's picture

Thanks for the sci-fi, Stan. I've always liked the idea of a plague that changed gender.

Thanks and kudos.

- Terry