Games People Play

Printer-friendly version
Games People Play
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge Thanks To Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge For Inspiration
SynopsisAfter two friends graduate, each wishes that the other knew their secret and find that in sending each other e-mails, they find that they are truly made for each other. .

[-][+][-]
Kevin's View
I simply can't believe my good fortune, but I have found completion and the woman that I know as well as I do myself all because we played 'TAG' with each other via the E-Mail.

We graduated from Highland High School where I excelled as a computer jock and she excelled in the sciences. Neither one of us would win any of those WHO'S WHO vote or a popularity contest.

Josie Lee was a petite redhead with sparkling blue eyes who loves cats. When not wearing a T-shirt with a cat on it with her shorts, skorts, or skirts to show off her legs in matching hose.

She will wear a tiger, cheetah, or some other feline inspired artificial fur clothing. Seeing her dressed as if she is an extra in a TARZAN movie is fun as the cheerleaders get jealous of her attire and copy it.

Best of all, she volunteers for the Main Street Humane Society where she cares for quite a variety of animals left in their care. Heck, I've seen her with an Anaconda wrapped around her as she fed it some sort of meaty mush. That girl has no fear of animals.
[-][+][-]
Josie Lee's View
I simply can't believe my good fortune, you see, I have found completion and the man that I know as well as I do myself, all because we played 'TAG' with each other via the E-Mail.

We both graduated from Highland High School where I excelled in the sciences and she excelled as a computer jock. Neither one of us would win any of those WHO'S WHO vote or a popularity contest.

Kevin would make a perfect 'Harry Potter' double except that he has flaming red curly hair that with his small stature, makes him more of a 'Little Orphan Annie' double.

Don't get me wrong, Kevin has NEVER dressed as a girl, but has been Peter Pan and a Satyr for Halloween and a play. He is not one to let other's name calling get to him too much. And why should he when he can trounce anybody who lays a hand on him?

Kevin learned from his Marine Corp dad how to defend himself against bullies as he too was on the small side. Like his dad, Kevin taught Martial Arts to anybody who asked for it.

Kevin dressed mostly in a pocket t-shirt and denim with the occasional dress shirt and slacks for picture day. He was always quiet until you asked him about his love for plants, then he'd get animated as he lovingly described his beloved subject.

He worked with his mother in the Highland Green House and Flower Shop where he took care of the rare and beautiful orchids and roses kept there.
[-][+][-]
Kevin's View
When I saw her name where an E-Mail from Highland High School asking if any Alumni would be attending 'Homecoming' this year, I thought' Why not call her and talk about things? We might not have been all that close, but we had a definite connection.'.

After sending my R.S.V.P. back to Highland High School, I sent her an E-Mail.
Josie Lee, I am Kevin from high school. Are you attending the 'Homecoming'? I sent in my R.S.V.P.

Great! I will see you there!

Want to go to the 'Mall' before 'Homecoming'? I hear that there is a way to fulfill our wishes there.

When she sent me an E-mail telling me of her private dream, I knew that here was my Soul Mate. I sent her an E-Mail telling her about a certain Bike that would be at the Mall and how it could answer our dreams.

Great! Knowing how you feel, that bike will do us wonders.
Josie Lee's View
Seeing his name on an E-Mail from Highland High School asking if any Alumni would be attending 'Homecoming' this year came, I thought' Why not? I'll send in my R.S.V.P. and hope that he comes, too.'.

When he sent me an E-mail, I knew that we had a connection. I sent back: Great! I will see you there!

I sent him an E-Mail telling him how much I wanted to be him. How I felt that my body was all wrong for me, but his was right for me. Somehow, I knew that I was safe in telling him that. Riding a Bike? Why not? Couldn't hurt.
[-][+][-]
Dapper Gentleman's View
When I saw Josie Lee and Kevin enter, I could see their Spirits yearning for the other body and began my traditional spiel:

"Come one, come all and ride the TransBike! Pedal your way to a new you."

"Sir, can it exchange bodies?" asked Josie Lee.

"Ma'am, would he enjoy it?"

"Yes, Sir. I would."

Then the TransBike enveloped them in a blue light, leaving both happy when it was over, "The TransBike has granted your wishes."

"Will you marry me, Kevin, now that you are in my body?"

"Yes, Josie Lee. I will marry you. Now that we are in each other's bodies, I am complete."
[-][+][-]
We are happily married now, and I am pregnant with our first child. Great way to pay 'Phone Tag' isn't it?"
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos