My Terror

Printer-friendly version
allhallowsevesignxlg.gif
My Terror
By Stanman63
Edited By Nora Adrienne
After finishing his role as a Christmas Elf, Ronald Leonard Montgomery finds himself facing a terror from his families past that took his parents. Now he must defeat it, or be killed.

[-][+][-]

I had the chauffeur to drive the limousine through the opened solid iron gate into the driveway that divided the barren, stony ground with only dead bushes and dead trees and a broken birdbath, leading to the front porch before leading around the ancient Victorian mansion to the garage in the back. I had a mission to perform tonight that would end the desecration and return everything to it's former glory that I'd grown up with. I had been through my tribulation that had pruned away the weeds and reined the metal of who I was into God's Instrument of Judgement to end an evil from the depths of Hell. As I got out, I reflected upon the events that led to this moment.
[-][+][-]

[-][+][-]

I had spent many afternoons and Saturdays playing anything from archery to volleyball, leaving diving and swimming, to our pool behind the mansion, sailing, and surfing to our beach house in Florida and lake house on the river, but supported our favorite teams. We'd go to any of the home games, Dad and I would wear a team jersey and jeans while Momma would dress up as a team cheerleader. Best of all, we had the best seats and went in a DodgeWC54 that Dad inherited from Grandpa Monty, Momma's Dad when he died.

Daddy renovated the Dodge, making it like a modern truck. Whenever we'd use it, Momma and Daddy were up front in bucket seats and I was in mine behind the driver with an extra for a guest. The rear was taken up by a grill and cooler as well as a portable table, chairs, and screened in tent. That way, we could have a tailgate party at the games. Daddy also found a second one that he made into a camper o that we could go camping on vacations. the side panels could pul out, increasing the interior space so that we all could sleep in it, using a port-a-potty as a toilet.

Grandpa Monty had served as a medic in the U.S. Army and bought it from the Army Surplus Depot when he'd received his Honorable Discharge after his twenty years of service as Colonel Jackson Sebastian Montgomery. Granny Anne ran their farm with the the help of her brother Unca Joe Hansen and his twin sons Frank and Hank while Auntie Maddy and cousin Belle helped Momma in Monty's General Store. After he retired from the Army, Grandpa Monty was able to spend more time with his family and with Granny Anne, raised Momma and her twin brother, Samuel Leonard who became a doctor.

Those were good times, growing up as I discovered who I was. It was my fifth Halloween party that I found that I: the boy known as Christopher Renee Hansen was really Christine Renee Hansen and told my family. I was so happy that my family let me be a girl, thanks to Unca Sam who supported me and helped my family to see that I was really a girl. He knew some people that helped those girls like me to be a real girl with girl parts.

After I met a psychiatrist named Angela Grace Heaven, she confirmed that I was a girl. She really lives up to her name, too with her honey blond hair, hazel eyes and petite frame in her signature white attire. She worked as a nurse all through college for a clinic where the female staff wore nurses white or the Red Cross blue uniform. The physician that she worked for [Doctor Gordon Rudolph McKnight] was pioneer in diagnosing and helping girls like me, even doing the surgery that gave us a woman's body. From him she learned about a world that most conservatives deny existing, even attacking those that they consider to be an abomination.

Because of his wisdom, I got a flesh tone panty called a gaffe that hid my boy bits and made it look like I was a girl and as I got older, blockers and hormones so that like Momma, I was an early bloomer. I was grateful for the prescriptions that feminized my body so that I went through a girl's puberty not a boy's and Momma told me all about feminine hygiene and helped me to pass as a girl so that I could go to slumber parties and share my secrets that any girls have.

[-][+][-]

I went as Supergirl, wearing her classic blue dress with tan hose that I found the girl within. Momma sewed a red cape onto a blue skate dress and I wore that with red knee-hi socks and sneakers with hose. I have platinum blond hair, so did not need a wig.

At the party, everybody said that I was a cute girl, which helped me to see that I am a girl. At the time, I did not know the physical differences between boys and girls. All that I knew was that I was a girl. After the party, I wore the hose, not wanting to take them off. But Momma saw my hosed feet as I was watching my cartoons, that was when I told her about being a girl. That night, we told the family who accepted me as a girl. That was when I learned about the differences between boys and girls.

[-][+][-]

Momma took me shopping to get me my girl's school uniform for Mayfair Academy, a learning institution that went from grammar to high school. The Mayfair Academy school colors are crimson and navy with white, gray and black as neutral colors. Boys wear trousers or shorts dress shirt with tie, or polo shirt, no tie with optional sweater vest, sweater, or blazer and loafers. Girls wear the same, plus skirts, skorts, and a sleeveless dress with opaque bloomer and matching Maryjane shoes with hose, tights, and/or socks. As for the gym and team attire, boys wear the traditional team outfits and t-shirt and shorts for gym while girls wear a sleeveless top and short, or a one piece shorts outfit that you step into like a leotard.

I always wore hose to school and joined the cheer squad, then dance team, later on as well as being in any plays and beauty contests. My family was proud of me as I lived out my dream of being a girl and learned all about being a girl from Momma and my girl cousins. As for the men and boys, I was simply a girl to them. I'd graduated as the Mayfair Academy valedictorian, winning me enough scholarships that I could easily go to even the most costly university with funds to spare thanks to my academic record of straight A's. I didn't need them because of my family's wealth, but after the attack, I was glad that I had them.

[-][+][-]

But now the house was now a bitter reminder of days past when I was an innocent, loving child that knew no dark terror, ignorant of the evil that dwells in the hearts of the depraved that had corrupted Daddy's attorney who'd taken everything from me. But now I was here to take it back from him and destroy his evil. Marcus Leonard Magus was a dark witch and High Priest of his coven with his wife Maria Lynn his High Priestess. They'd adopted eleven children who were the survivors of a calamity, or had shown a talent for depravity. Together, they'd become the leaders of the city's mafia and gangs, setting up meth labs, whorehouses where those who'd been enslaved to drugs became sex slaves to pay for their habit. They were so powerful that they had the local law enforcement paid off or enslaved to drugs. It would take the good people of the city to end their evil once they'd had enough.
[-][+][-]

I was returning home from the mall where I'd been one of Santa's Christmas Elves, wearing a red skate dress and hose with a green elf cap, belt and pixie shoes. I'd been doing this ever since junior high and planned to continue as I enjoyed seeing the children getting their picture taken with Santa and Mrs. Santa as well as Rudolph which was an animatronic robot. Even though my costume showed off my body, I was well known in the mall, so anyone getting fresh with me got evicted. I was heading to my Jeep Wrangler to head home when I was assaulted before I could get in.

"Well, Look at this, my Dear! It's dear old Sam's and Julie's sissy son," sneered Marcus as he gagged me and caught my left arm in a chicken wing, lifting me off the ground.

"So pretty, too. no doubt about it, taking her will be a pleasure for you," added his wife Maria.

Next thing I knew was that I was carried to their van here he raped me until he was spent while she hacked off my hair, then kicked me in my groin before they let me go. I was barely able to get in my Jeep and make it home before I saw that they'd been here before me. I entered the parlor where a pack of wolves had murdered my parents, consuming them. I got out the gun that was kept in a strong box and shot the beasts who resumed their human form. They were the children of my attackers who manifested before me and caused their children to burn to ash, filling the parlor with an evil odor.

"Well, my dear. How shall I reward this sissy for killing our children," asked Marcus with cruel contempt.

"Give the sissy what she wants and take away any pleasure in the gift," laughed Maria.

"BUT THEY SHOULD BE ALIVE! THOSE BULLETS WERE NOT SILVER!" I exclaimed.

"I replaced the bullets with silver," he explained.

"Why?"

"To fuel your terror," she retorted.

Then I felt excruciating pain all over as my costume fell away so that I could see what was happening to me. My small breasts were enlarging as my waist pulled in and hips widened while my penis and gonads pulled into me and became my vagina. The blood from my raping that had wetted my clothes dried up as she touched them and he took me by my neck and led me to the fireplace and forced me to lay on my back.

"Now, to make the gift a horror, sissy!' he gloated as he entered me.

Now I knew exactly how a woman felt as she was violated. I felt every thrust and the tearing that destroyed my physical virginity. To make matters worse, I could only moan in pleasure as he completed the violation of my mind, body and soul. What was once a carefree young man who had found the girl within and was scheduled for surgery after graduation had become a living corpse filled with bitterness, hatred and self loathing as I listened to her vile monologue.

It was a living nightmare as she described the type of female that I had become, a vessel for any male to do with as he pleased. Totally forgotten was the love of my parents and my baptism and the day that I found Salvation. My time as an acolyte and crucifer in the traditional service and helping with the contemporary were blocked and replaced with nightmare distortion of my life that destroyed my ego and left me devoid of any hope.

But before they could claim a total victory, there was a thunderclap that broke their hold on me. I began to fight him and succeeded in breaking his nose. When he screamed in pain, I punched him in the throat, causing him to gag and faint. As I pulled myself away from him, I saw her come at me with her hands bent into claws. I was able to ram into her, sending her into the fireplace which unfortunately was cold. Gathering up my clothes, I ran to my car and raced away from the nightmare.

[-][+][-]

The house, was all that I had left of my former life. Under their influence, I signed away my ownership of the deed to the estate, leaving only my few possessions that I'd already sent off to Graham University where I had been enrolled as
Christine Renee Hansen, leaving my boy name Christopher Renee Hansen behind me. When I'd enrolled been at Mayfair Academy, my parents had spoken to Dean Alton Black who'd agreed to changing my gender and name in the school records, listing me as Ronni Montgomery in my classes.

When I arrived at Graham University, I got my student I.D. as: Ronni Lee, and had my photo taken. There I was, a red headed green eyed pixie of a girl at four feet: 10 inches tall, weighing only one hundred pounds, ready for my new life. After that, I signed up for my courses. But since I had no idea of what my major would be, I settled upon those that any course needed or used as fillers. That was why I was in choir, drama, and was scheduled to audition for the Graham University Cheer Squad, or the dance team the Graham Belles. The Graham Belles or divided into the dance team, majorettes, flag corps, and rifle squad, each with their own costume. Graham University was named after Alexander Graham Bell and was renown for its technology courses as well as its liberal arts and sciences curriculum.

For sports, Graham University had every traditional team that were strong contenders for their divisions championships and were able to hold their own against much stronger teams. But the real attraction in sports was in non-team sports. There were many retired Olympic athletes that had turned to coaching here that I became friends with as well as the athletes they coached. The athletes were often here on an athletic scholarship.

Graham University had student housing in apartments, housing projects, studio lofts s well as the traditional fraternity and sorority houses. I was rooming with a cafeteria owner who'd bought a two story office building and converted the upper level into his home and the lower level into Belles Place after his departed wife Sasha Annabelle Lee. She died during a storm when a tornado collapsed the ceiling of the hallway in their old trailer, electrocuting her.

Using the insurance policies he and her parents had on her, he set up his business honoring their goal of owning their own restaurant. Belles Place seats forty people and has a family restaurant menu with a taco and pizza buffet for game time and weekends when the student body relaxes from studying. The upper floor has a spacious living room and den with a small bathroom attached to both in front of the dining room and kitchen/pantry followed by four bedrooms each with it's seperate bathroom. The roof had a grill and out door furniture under a screened in tent with a seperate alcove housing a toilet and sink used whenever they celebrated special occasions during warm weather. in cold weather, the cellar was used with the freezers and storage room under the bedrooms and restaurant kitchen/pantry area up above.

Adam Joseph Lee and his beloved grew up next door to each other as children of Graham University faulty, attending the university's on site Graham Primary School, then Graham University where he majored in the culinary arts and she in Home Economics. They raised two children, Drusilla Anne and Robert Victor who both helped out in the family business. Dru is a cute pixie of a girl whose bright smile and cheerful attitude make her a perfect hostess and waitress. She the Graham Belles Drum Major, playing the piano, organ, guitar, and flute. She plans upon becoming a dance instructor and open up her own dance studio when she graduates at the end of the school year. She already has a the building next door readied to open up as Belles Dance Studio.

Belles Dance Studio is a carbon copy of Belles Place with her office at the main entrance across from the showers for the that levels studio. The upper level is divided into studio apartments with the roof holding an open studio where pictures are meant to be taken as well as being an outdoor grill while the cellar can be divided into small studios with portable partitions stored between the bathroom/showers in the back.

Her brother goes by the nickname Arly. He is a male version of his twin sister, except for his chiseled Adonias physique. Arly is in theGraham University All Star Band like his sister playing the same instruments as she does, but wears the band uniform instead of the cute uniform that she wears. His goal is to open up a gym and has set up the other building next to Belles Place naming it Belles Gym. Like Belles Dance Studio, Belles Gym is a carbon copy of Belles Place, modeled after his sister's business Belles Dance Studio.

I've known them from childhood when me and my parents would take a traveling vacation to visit them during my summer vacation. We met at a Family Reunion where I found out that we are cousins on their Mother's side. No wonder both are tiny like me. On our vacations, we'd stop at various landmarks and take any available tour as we headed for our rendezvous with our cousins. Once we were at their home, we'd stay for a while, until we'd all head out to some amusement park and enjoy the rides, or take a sea cruise, imgining we were on the LOVE BOAT headin to FANTASY ISLAND. WE loved the shows and found the originals much better than the remakes.

[-][+][-]

I was very nervous as I parked my pink Rav4 by their Jeep Wranglers, Unca Monty was a Jeep entusiast after his dad had given him a vintage Army Jeep to recondition in Auto Shop. He still had it and used it for Neighborhood Watch when he dressed up in a series of military and cop uniforms for fun along with his children. They knew about me and treated my like a girl, even letting me and Dru have slumber parties.

As I got out, I felt a large bear-like paw touch my shoulder and I heard a deep, throaty chuckle that took away any fear that I had, "Well, Little One. I am glad to see you. Ready for college?"

"UNCA MONTY!" I exclaimed as I was bear hugged. He was the only other man that I felt safe with ever since the grandparents had passed away.

Arvy was my age, so we had a much different relationship. To me, he was my brother as Dru was my sister. But now I was feeling the full impact of my new body. We'd often talked about the possibility of marrying, but if we did, it'd be after my surgery because I wanted to give myself to him as a woman, but now things had changed. How could I give myself to him after being violated? Could he even begin to accept my agony? Could he still Love me? That was almost as worse has the violation.

Unca Monty felt my despair as I wept bitter tears that soaked his shirt. "Little One, why so sad?"

"I lost everything! I have right to Live, anymore!" I declared.

"Why do you say that?"

"An evil man has killed Momma and Daddy and violated me as only a woman can be!"

"Come inside and tell us the entire story."

"OK, Unca," I promised as he carried like a child on his back, like he did whenever I was distraught.

[-][+][-]

Once inside with he Family, I told them everything, letting them grill me over anything that they were needing to know. They were amazed that I was now totally female and shared my pain and despair over my loss. For the first time since the attack, I felt the stirrings of Hope that I'd lost. I started to remember the I was Loved by God and my time in the Church. As my memories returned as I sat with my other Family, I remembered my Salvation and began to cry as I pur side my utter despair and let the PEACE THAT SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING began to heal my broken ego, soul and spirit. I still felt the pain of the assault, but it had no more power over me. I knew that I'd need to see a counselor about the assault and rape, but I also knew that I was a survivor and let go of my grief and gave it to God, knowing that He would take care of me and lead me to those who would help me.

I felt strong, firm arms hug me, "Ronni, you OK?"

"Yes, my brother. I am more than alright," I smiled.

"Then why the waterworks?" asked Dru.

"I remembered that I am a Christian and that in spite of what happened, the attack has indeed given me what I've always wanted."

"What will you do about the legacy that was stolen?" asked Unca Monty.

"Take it back!" I declared.

[-][+][-]

It took me until the following Halloween to get ready for the confrontation. I still had to deal with the trauma of my nightmare and night terror as my subconscious brought back the ordeal. There were many a nights that I awakened my new family, finding that the close contact of the presence of a loved one let me sleep peacefully. I could have taken Valium or some some other drog that suppresses REM sleep to keep me from dreaming, but I refused to rely upon the false security of a chemical substance that I could become addicted to when the much better security of family took care of things.

I found that Dru was like a warm, fuzzy blanket and Unca Monty a big fuzzy giant teddy bear, but Arvy was my Soulmate. With Dru, I dreamed of doing the fun I had growing up as a girl, with Unca Monty, being a Princess, but with Arvy, I dreamed of being a housewife. I saw us as boyfriend/girlfriend with me growing up as a girl and our Love gowng until we were married and I gave myself to him on our wedding night. Was this my way of admitting that I loved him? Did he Love me? What of the Family? Could they accept me as his wife?

When told them about my dreams, they assured me that not only did Dru see me as a sister and Unca Monty see me as a daughter, Arvy saw me as a girlfriend and was waiting for the right time to propose. Arvy and I got engaged that night and were married on Valentine's Day. When we consummated our Love, I found that I was a virgin again, much to my delight. Now all of the talks with Dru about feminine hygene made sense to me as never before.

She'd shown me all about how to tae care of myself as a woman and guided me through my first cycle, but now that I had confirmation of my new identity, I knew that I was truly ready for my dreams to become reality after I'd dealt with my terror and taken back that that was stolen. I learned from Unca Monty that I'd signed away the estate, but that according to Daddy's Will, I was the sole heir and Unca Monty was Daddy's executor. That meant that my signing over the estate was being contested. But even though Unca Monty had won, the attackers hd desecrated the estate and I had to confront them myself to end their evil and send them back to Hell where they belonged.

I knew from biter experience that they'd covered up anything that spoke of God, So I followed The advice of Apostle Paul and put on the FULL ARMOR OF GOD. I bought the sandals and lingerie as well as hose from Pastor Gabrielle Hayden, Pastor of Graham University United Methodist Church. She agreed to wear them once and launder them once she learned about my Quest. For the Helmet of Salvation, Shield of Faith, and Belt of Truth, I was given Dru's Neighborhood Watch uniform of matching long sleeved contoured polo shirt and leggings in black with her badge as the buckle of the belt. The Sword of the Spirit/Word of God was the Bible that I was given when I accepted Salvation. Around my neck were the Crosses that I'd been given as an Acolyte and Crucifer, and in a pair of matching leather belt packs, were the Communion Bread, Wine, and Lourdes Miracle Water.

[-][+][-]

[-][+][-]

Now I was ready to deal with them. I entered through the open door to find them in an orgy of blood as they sacrificed an animal upon the altar in the estate's Chapel with pentagrams and other occult symbols replacing the Cross and other Christian symbols that were now broken on the floor. I opened and sprayed the vials of water into the air, turning the odor of incense and decay into the refreshing fragrance of springtime. Opon the broken symbols, I placed a Communion and a drop of wine, repairing them, causing each one to utterly destroy the occult symbolthat had been in it's place. By then, my attackers had become aware of my presence and what I'd done.

To their dismay, they saw their triumph become a loss and were unable to move as I placed a set of Rosary Beads around their necks. They howled in dismay as their bodies shriveled to reveal their true age. I allowed them to leave in the van that they'd come in, only to have the ground open up and take them as they left my now Holy Ground. Going up to the altar, I knelt before the Cross as I thanked God for my Victory.

[-][+][-]

I am now breastfeeding Arvy and my first born child named Benjamin Judah after my Daddy. Arvy was at work as the Youth Pastor having giving up his business and accepting the Call of God to enter the Ministry. Dru was now married to the man that bought Arvy's business, keeping it in the Family as they started their own family. As for Unca Monty, he opened his home up to single mothers and became an honary uncle to a house full of nieces.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN


THE END

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos