Miss Perfect Part 2

Printer-friendly version
Miss Perfect Part Two
The Serial: Part Two
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge
Thanks To Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge For Inspiration
SynopsisI am now the girl that I am a girl .I always wanted to be

[-][+][-]
Hearing what I just heard really did help me to realize just how special that I really was. Here, all of this time, I truly thought that I was some kind of perverted freak that God would smite down if I did not repent of my perversion.

Brother Everett Manfred Strongfeild had been teaching that God hated those who perverted themselves, only to find out that HE dressed like a woman for sex with men and was caught trying to seduce a child. HYPOCRITE!!!

I was in our back yard last year wearing an Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark costume in preparation for the Halloween Carnival at Church when he showed up to pick up the cakes Momma had made for the cake walk.

Seeing me made up in that costume was too much for him as he tried to seduce me. When he learned who I was, he started calling me vile names until Momma shut him up.

Oh, he apologized in order to get Momma's yummy cakes, but made me the topic of his stupid sermon the following Sunday. Needless to say, Momma and I quit that church and never went back.

Funny thing is that he was caught by the Assistant Pastor: Brother Jerome Bixby when he was doing his hospital visitation. Brother Jerry was visiting the Emergency Room of Saint John's Hospital where he saw Brother Everett dressed in a maid's uniform with a black eye and messed up wig.

Brother Everett had been attacked by his\her "CLIENT" when he found out that his "DATE" was a man "IN DRAG". Needless to say, but when Brother Jerry found out the truth, Brother Everett was disbarred and his wife: Sister Julie Anne divorced him. Now with Brother Jerome Bixby as Pastor, the Open Door Baptist Church really does live up to it's name.
[-][+][-]
End Of Part Two
To Be Continued In Part Three

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you, Stan. Many of us can relate to hearing the sermon

from the pulpit about perversion and how God will smite those perverse individuals that don't adhere to society's mandates. But I went to a Lutheran church where the new pastor had just come from an assignment in the Caribbean. When he saw me in the congregation, his sermon that day was about tolerance, and how we as children of God need to be accepting of others, regardless of how we see those persons. His was the only church I was welcome in.

This chapter is a reality for many pastors who have been accused of molesting the altar boys, and other boys in Sunday school. In this chapter you have a married pastor who get his kicks having sex with men dressed as a woman. His wife couldn't bear it and divorced him. Being kicked out of the church for his perversion and hypocrisy was the best thing for him. Now he can be whomever he wants. He is very lucky he wasn't killed by his client. Thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Thank you, Stan-Reply

Barbara, I have witnessed how a bunch of hypocrites can destroy the ministry of a God-Fearing pastor/Minister to the point that a church lost so many members due to gossip and in fighting that it closed it's doors. NOW I am a member of a Church with Leadership that IS God-Fearing.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

MISS PERFECT 1 & 2

Stan , Over the years, you have gifted US, your fans with many presents of your writeing talent ... but so far , this one has pretty gift wrap , but the story it self, so far , does NOT show your talent with words ... I am still a fan and will read more of your gifts ...

LOVE YOUR STORIES and ALL OF YOU ... THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL GIFT >>>

MISS PERFECT 1 & 2-Reply

I have complte story and will post after posting last part of the challenge

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine