What I Did During My Summer Vacation

Printer-friendly version
What I Did On My Summer Vacation

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing!
Synopsis:Is that I got married to my brother's best friend and gave birth to our first child. Now, you may not think it so remarkable, but it is a miracle of modern science and love. I was born a boy. Yes, a boy who became a mother. Now sit back and I will tell you about my very special summer vacation.

[*][*][*]
My family knew about my wish to be a birth mother, and that I was in love with Keith, and he in love with me. They accepted us as a couple, even though we were kids. I was able to dress as a girl for Halloween and during summer vacations, went to Auntie Nellie's and Unca Franks to be a girl for the summer, giving my cousin Cassie a girl friend to pal around with. I was able to be the girl that I wanted to be and learn all about being a girl from Cassie.

Doctor Portia Bennett prescribed for me blockers to stop puberty, giving me a girl's body, minus breasts. But after graduating, she prescribed hormones, and my body took ok a definite female appearance. Litle did I know that everybody set me up so that my dream cane true.
[*][*][*]
It was early January. I walked into the Galleria to get my supplies. I had finally graduated from Banks High School and wanted to embark upon my ultimate goal of motherhood. What made me different was that I was a boy, but that would not be a problem now. I went into the Community Thrift Store to purchase the items I wanted.

I got myself several blouses, dresses, skirt, skorts, shorts, and lingerie. I had to be frugal since I had a limited budget. My parents had given me a graduation gift of a debit card with a $500 a month limit for my personal needs. I was still living in my room, but Daddy had added a kitchen and bathroom by enclosing the back porch. Now, I was as independent as I could be while still living at home.

The cashier rang it up and I went to the Dollar Tree where I bought some makeup. I was able to get myself a nice selection of off brand stuff that was just as good as the more expensive name brands such as Maybelline, or Cover Girl. From there I went to the Shoe Rack, they were having a moving sale because they were relocating to the Galleria. I tried on some sandals, and got two pair.

Then I drove back home to get ready for my debut. I was going to go out as a pregnant mother. It had been decided that since I wanted to actually be one, that I would be a part of a special program designed to give barren women the gift of motherhood. Bryce Medical Research Center was a pioneer in genetic research, and had developed a way of using a patient's T- cells to grow reproductive organs. A bonus was that these new mothers bodies were reset in age to that of a teen.

Ever since my breasts had started to develop, I had taken great care in keeping them secure. When they started to bud at age ten, Momma and Auntie Nellie had taken me to get fitted with my first bra. It was a skin tone, lacy affair to match my new panty. Well, we actually got me several bras of different colors, and styles as I had a few strapless tops and gowns, even a swimsuit.

I put on the special maternity bodysuit. It was basically a flesh tone corset with a chamber upfront for carrying water. Over that I pulled on a pair of maternity panties. The bra was a nursing type, in 34 C. I felt the heavy weight of the bodysuits breasts as they sagged against the shoulder straps. Standing there, I looked like a woman, just beginning her pregnancy. I put on my makeup, using the minimum needed, giving me an unblemished look, befitting a young mother.

I went back in my room to pull on the maternity jumper. It was red and blue with white lace trim, full skirted with straps that went over my shoulders. Under it, I wore a thin gray pullover sweater vest. After donning white maternity pantyhose, I stepped into the white flats and went to do my hair. It was quite long now, after having let it grow for almost a year. I brushed it out first, then braided my hair into one long ponytail that ran down my back.

Looking in the mirror I was satisfied that I looked like a lot of young mothers, and grabbed my purse. It now contained all of my identification, money, a brush, toiletries, tampons, and a small mirror. I left the house and went for my first appointment. I had planned this well in advance, taken a week vacation, and made all of my appointments. My first stop was the beauty shop where I was having the works done.

My hair was done in a pageboy style with highlights. My nails were done in a clear finish. From there I was going to see a friend of mine that had known about my secret since we were in high school. In fact, this was only the second time I had been out as a pregnant woman. The woman that did it was a genius using makeup. She made me look 5 years younger. She coached me on how to do it myself, then I bought exactly what she had used. By the time I left the salon I looked and felt like a young mother.

Keith was the manager of Keith's Emporium, and when I walked in, he did not recognize me, the changes were so dramatic. I walked with a slight waddle, the weight I had added to my bodysuit making me feel as if I were sloshing, just like a real baby would do to a new mother. At age 21, I wasn't that old and I looked my part very convincingly. I smiled as my friend came over and asked if he could help me find anything.

"I was looking for you actually. Now that I'm pregnant, I thought you should know."

Keith looked at me for a moment before the light dawned and realized who I was.

"Robin! I haven't seen you since like this since high school! You look great!"

I blushed, and he took me by the hand into the back of the store. Keith looked at me and smiled, because he knew just how much I liked being pregnant. It was what I'd wanted ever since I was a boy.

"It doesn't look like this is a one day thing. Robin!"

"It's not. I have a whole week of vacation to be myself and I intend to enjoy every minute of it. I stopped by to catch up and see you."

We hugged again, he called out, "Cathy, I'm going to lunch with Robin, take over."

"Okay," came a response from the back.

He could see that my expression of a pregnant woman was perfect, this time. I had tried before, but looked like a guy in a costume, last Halloween.

"Damn it, Robin, you are so convincing that you even have that pregnancy glow."

I blushed, "Thanks, Keith."
[*][*][*]
We had a wonderful lunch and I loved every minute of it, talking about old times, and my family. It was wonderful. Staying with Auntie Nellie kept me away from my birth family, as I transitioned, but it was needed. Under her care, I had grown into a sweet, young, woman, with only my dangly bits remaining to make me a male. Doctor Portia had been careful to keep my dangly bits functioning in case I wanted to become a boy, again.

"Keith, the bodysuit presses hard against my bladder which makes me pee a lot."

"Whose idea is that?"

"Doctor Portia."

He smiled at me, "Good idea. Most pregnant women do that. Just make sure to keep a supply of pads, and spare panties in case of an accident."

"Yes, Mother," I smirked.

Keith bought me another coffee, then went back to work, but promised to stop by later in the week. After lunch, I went home. That night I wore a pink night shirt and my hose to keep warm. I had to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.
[*][*][*]
My brother Sam was not expected, so when I heard the doorbell ring, I answered the door without a thought. When I opened it and he saw me, he almost fainted! He checked the house number, and turned back to look at me. I was wearing the same jumper, open to show most of my now huge cleavage. Sam looked at me, saw that my makeup and hair were done very nice, and my nails were professionally done.

"May I come in?"

I opened the door and stood aside. Sweat was beginning to form on my back, but Sam gave me a hug, then held me at arm's length.

"You are so beautiful, but pregnant! I thought that it was time for this."

I led him to my room and sat down, my legs apart like so many pregnant women.

"Want to tell me about it...just what do I call you?"

"I use the name Robin". I paused trying to find a way to explain the unexplainable. " Now, I have the chance, and the money, so I planned it out, and here I am."

Sam looked at me, " Does Doctor Portia Know?"

"Yes, in fact, she gave me the OK."

He looked me and saw that I was quite serious about being a pregnant woman, so decided to try something, "When is the baby due?"

I hadn't thought about that because my pregnancy was only supposed to last a week, "I don't know, I hadn't thought about it I only have a weeks vacation."

"Well then, have you fixed up a nursery yet? The baby needs a place too, you know."

"No. Like I said, it's just for a week."

"What about a baby shower? I'm sure that Mom, Auntie Nellie, and Cassie would spoil you rotten"

"Not for a fake pregnancy, Sam."

"Lets see. Here you are, an unwed mother with no nursery, baby things, friends to have a baby shower, and no due date. That doesn't sound like very many new mothers I know of," he smirked.

I looked down in shame, "Sorry, Keith. But this is a trial run for me. I am not ready for the real thing, yet."

He looked at me, knowingly and took the plunge. "You need to have a better plan. Maybe you should start at the beginning. I am sure that Doctor Portia thinks so."

I looked at him with a question in my eyes, "Say what?"

He passed over a paper signed by my psychiatrist, "She thinks that you're ready, Robin. She asked me to help."

I cried tears of joy as I accepted her evaluation, "Okay, How do we go about it, Brother?"

"A single woman that puts out and gets herself pregnant, dummy. That means living as a woman for a while and attracting a man to plant the seed. Then waiting to see if you get pregnant, or if you were lucky. You can't just start out pregnant, you know!"
[*][*][*]
In high school, before I went out pregnant for Halloween last year, Keith, Sam, and I used to cruise as two guys with a girl, and I always was good at attracting guys to the car even if all they did was tease me. The guys knew in school knew that it was me, and I gained a reputation as a teaser, and had even been talked about in school. I myself had heard some of the guys talking about Sam and Keith and their cute friend.

"You mean you want me to start living as a woman?"

"Sure! Then you can find just the right guy to be the father of your baby!"

"That means that he'll... that is you'll.... I'll have to...!"

"All women do it Robin, and all mothers certainly have. Have you ever considered starting at the beginning? Live as a woman, date, and get used to being a woman before you show up pregnant?"

"No… I want you as the daddy."

"I know, Robin. And I want to be the daddy, too."

"So, you want for me to live as a woman?"

"Why not? I know that you have enough money to last a few years without working as your dad's receptionist, and Doctor Portia says you're ready, so why not?"
[*][*][*]
After I left home, Daddy opened up a gym and dojo to teach karate, judo and taekwando to students. I knew I could afford it, and being able to go out with Keith as a woman would be fun.

"Okay, Keith, but I'm not letting you do that to me! We can fake that part, even if it is you!"

Oh?"

"I am STILL a guy, silly," I giggled.

He smiled, "I'll be back tomorrow, and we will go shopping for your new wardrobe. Why don't you call in and quit?"

"Actually, Daddy says that he has Momma ready, just in case I decide to go full time as a girl."

"Robin" he sighed.

"What, Keith?"

"Your entire family believes that it's time."
[*][*][*]
That night as I undressed I was relieved to remove the bodysuit and be me, again. I had to since I was getting a bit of a pong. So, I showered and then pulled out my few regular woman clothes. I had a few skirts and blouses, bras and panties, but I knew I would be shopping pretty soon! As I was cleaning up, Sam and Keith paid me a visit.

"Hi guys," I said as I hugged them.

"You were right, Keith! She is beautiful.."

"Thanks, Sam."

"Are you going all the way, now?"

I led them into my living room. I was living in a studio apartment over Daddy's dojo-gym, "I still have to tell Daddy."

Sam sat by Keith in my sofa, "Don't worry, I told Dad, and he and mom send their Blessings, and Love."

I sat in my Laz-Boy recliner after I handed them each a soda, "In that case, looks as if I go with my cousin Cassie for a bit of retail therapy," I smirked.

"You ready for her to move in?"

"Sure, I have an extra bedroom. We'll have fun."

"Good, because Robin, you need her here to learn control," admonished Sam

Why?"

"You had a lot of guys chasing after you, even knowing the truth in high school, last year. You took everything that Auntie Nellie taught you, and abused the power she that you have over guys."

"Sam, I was testing the waters, that's all."

"What about me?"

I turned to Keith, "Dear Keith, I was not being unfaithful to you. I never dated any boy."

"But, if you teased TOO much, the guys could have taken the bait and hurt you. Did you think about that?"

I hung my head in shame, "No."

They got up and hugged me, "Robin, we had you covered in case things went wrong, OK?"

"Okay, Sam."

"I get us a reservation at Ronzi's for tomorrow night. And be ready for Cassie. She'll be here in the morning."

"Okay, Keith."
[*][*][*]
The next morning I showered, did my hair, then did my makeup. I put on my bra, pantyhose and panty,then a skirt and blouse. I wore a pair of my flats. I was drinking coffee when Cassie came over.

"Come in, Cassie."

She hugged me, "Thanks, Robin, or should I say, Cuz?" she smirked.

I closed the door, "Either one you want, Cuz. They BOTH fit," I giggled.

She pulled out a tape measure and a notebook, "After coffee, I'll measure you for your new wardrobe."

"Okay."

"Keith told me to tell you that he'll not be coming today."

"I figured that, with you going with me."

WE sat down to a breakfast of Honey Nut Cheerios mixed in with Peanut Butter Crunch, my favorite breakfast, especially when using chocolate milk. Luckily, she loved it too. She took a lot of measurements, then we went to the mall.

"I know just what I need, Cassie."

Oh??"

"Well, I've not been able to be a cheerleader, or on the dance team, so T want to get those uniforms at the County Thrift Store."

She looked at me and saw a small smile on my face. She drove as directed, coming to Diane's Dance Store. It supplied al of the uniforms for the local cheer, dance teams and skaters, as well as majorettes, and flag girls. Mam and Auntie Nellie had been here before when they were cheerleaders and on the dance team while in school.

Cassie and I walked into the store, causing a bell to jingle. When it did, an older woman saw me she smiled, "Robin! It's been awhile since I have seen you! How have you been?"

"Great, Diane. Glad to see that you've taken over for your mother."

"Thanks."

I turned and introduced my cousin, "This is my cousin, Cassie. Sam and Keith convinced me to start at the beginning, just like you and Doctor Portia said I should. That's why I'm here. I want a wardrobe of cheerleader, and band uniforms from my schools."

"Okay, which schools?"

"Banks Elementary, Banks Middle, and Banks High."

"Well then! Come in the back and lets get started shall we? It's a good thing that they all have the same colors. With you being so small, you can triple your wardrobe."

"I can? How?"

"All three schools use the same uniforms, they just change the school name, silly," she giggled.

I slapped my forehead with my palm, "DOH! I should have thought of that," I sighed.

"Easy there, Homer," Cassie giggled.
[*][*][*]
Cassie followed us into the back room, not knowing what to expect because she had never been in here, before. The school she cheered for ordered them through the internet. I went into a changing booth and stripped naked. While I was doing that Bessie filled Diane told her about her sideline.

"I make custom uniforms for people like Robin and those with missing limbs, or in need of body shaping due to diet."

"So, you can make a woman look like a man?"

"Yes, with a bodysuit like Robin has, except that a man-suit flattens the breasts, and adds muscular definition."

"What woman would do that?"

"There are a few trans-men; women who want to be a man, Cassie."

"Just like Robin is a trans-woman, right?"

"Exactly! But others use my uniforms and bodysuits, too."

"Oh? Who?"

"Actors, actresses, police, private investigators, and for Halloween, of course."

"What about cross dressers?"

"I include them in with actors, actresses. They just want to portray the opposite sex convincingly."

"When did you meet Robin?"

"Years ago, back then, HE wanted to portray a girl for Halloween, but I knew better."

"I guess that you cold tell about my sister, huh?"

"Yes."

I stepped out of the booth wearing a red sailor girl style cheerleader dress with blue highlights and trim. the skaters tights and white bobby socks and tennis shoes had me looking like a cheergirl, minus pom poms.

"You look great, Cuz!"

"Thanks, Cuz."

"Have you thought about how to have a baby, yet?"

"Well, Doctor Portia has a way where I can carry one of momma's or Cassie's eggs, fertilized by Keith, but I really want to have my own kids."

Diane smiled, "Then there's no need for you to go through her operation, Robin."

"What do you mean?"

"First, do you know how she wil do it?"

"Not really, Diane, do you?"

"Yes. She will insert an organic plastic balloon into your belly where you would carry a baby. over the gestation period, water would be added until your stomach stretched to accommodate the wearer. Then it would be drained and donor organs would be grafted into your belly as you received your vagina for normal delivery."

"There is the TransBike for you, then."

"TransBike, Diane?"

"Yes, out in the Mall's Courtyard is a display of bikes, with them is a man who offers a person a chance to fulfill a dream."

"Then, since I have all of my uniforms, let's go and see this guy."
[*][*][*]
Later, in the mall, Cassie and I approached a bike display where there was a a bike set up on rollers with a very comfortable with a rear and front light and turn blinkers. On the rear wheels hung streamlined baskets with an additional basket behind the seat.

"Welcome dear ladies to the TransBike," said a gentleman who could easily out class any James Bond.

Thank you, Sir, Are you the Dapper Gentleman?"

He smiled at me, "Why yes I am. Very few can guess who I am, unless thet were told about me."

"Oh, we were! Her friend recommended that we come to you."

"Okay, Why are you here?"

"Sir, my friend said that I could become a genetic girl if I come to you," I replied.

He smiled warmly at me, "You can become a genetic girl, IF you believe you can, Miss."

Cassie spoke up, "What do you men by that? Is it magic?"

"Yes, dear child, the most powerful of magic, indeed!"

"Most powerful? I thought that all magic was the same," I replied.

"No, dear child, there are different magics. Want to know them?"

"Yes, please. Knowing them may help me to choose."

"There is the magic of psionics which is the power of the mind's energy directly affecting the universe. Just think about Star Wars Jedi Knights, or "Q" of Star Trek."

Cassie laughed, "We've read the novels, and sen the shows and movies. Are you saying that "Q" is not the most powerful?"

"Oh, he is powerful, but he is NOT a god as he claims to be. He can be stopped."

I broached the subject, "If "Q" is not so powerful, just who is as powerful?"

"Have you ever read the Silmarillion?"

"So, "Q" is a Maiar?"

"Yes, nearly a Power of Arda. But there is one who is nearly omnipotent."

Cassie thought, then exclaimed, "You mean the Creator in the Thomas Covenant stories?"

"Yes, and not even the SRU Wizard is as powerful as the greatest magic, nor is Bikini Beach, nor any other character."

Cassie looked at him in wonder, "You mean to say that all of those stories are real?"

"Very much so, but the seldom interact with each other due to each are in different universes, except for crossover universes."

"Okay then, what is the most powerful magic?" I asked.

"Hope."

"Hope?"

"Yes, Hope. Hope gives you the strength to dream, and dreams can come true, just as wishes can."

"Okay, What does the TransBike have to do with wishes?"

"Simple, my child. You get on and pedal it for a new you."

"By riding that bike, I can become a genetic girl?"

"If you only believe."

"What about my past?"

"If you wish, you can make it as if you were born a girl, only your family and husband will know the difference."

I got on the bike, "Well, here goes nothing."

As I pedaled, I felt my body change to that of a woman. Now, I was born as a girl, and was a cheerleader, dancer, color guard, majorette, and drum major as well as on the girl's teams, and a girl scout. I had vintage uniforms from my mother, and my own. I was deeply in love with Keith and he with me. Now, I was here for a girl's day out with Cassie to celebrate her being selected to be Daisy Duke in the schools Dukes Of Hazzard play.

"Thank you, Dapper Gentleman. my wish came true. Will you be at my wedding?"

Most assuredly, and the birth of your first child, too."

Then he got on the TransBike, and both faded away.
[*][*][*]
"So, let me see, Robin."

"Cassie, you've seen me as a girl, before when we changed for the pool. Why now?"

"To tell the truth, it seems to be a dream, to me. If I see a girl's groin, then I'll KNOW that your dream came true."

"Okay, let's go to the restroom."
[*][*][*]
We went and took care of business, and since it was time for my monthly, I had to change my pad. Cassie saw that I was all girl, and stopped complaining. Then we had lunch and conclude our retail therapy session.

Since in this reality, we had come here for lunch,and retail therapy, our loot was back in my trusty mini-truck. It was an U-Haul mini-truck that Daddy had restored for me since I like to have a quiet place. The enclosed aluminum cargo body makes a great reading room, and excellent for hauling my shopping whenever I indulge myself.

When I pulled into the driveway at my Aunt's and Uncle's I got a surprise, "Welcome home Robin. I see that you rode the TransBike," giggled Doctor Portia as hugged me after i got out.

"Thanks, Portia, I know now that you planned this with Diane."

"Yes, Diane and I are sisters through our sorority, in fact, the same one that you pledged to," she smirked.

"So, this is a case of a Sorority Sister helping another Sister?"

"Yes, more than that when a Sister is also a relative."

"Are you and Diane related?"

"Yes, we are cousins, like you and Cassie."

Then we heard an expellative, "DAMN IT ROBIN! I NEED A KEY!" shouted Cassie.

We unloaded the truck and watched a movie until my husband Keith came home from work. That was one wish I am glad that I made. Our wedding was in the church with Cassie as Maid of Honor, Sam as Best Man. We married after graduation from high school and have wanted children ever since.
[*][*][*]
That night, Keith and I conceived our first child, Kennedy, born on August thirteen. He was five pounds, eight ounces. So, as you can see, I had a most wonderful Summer vacation.
[*][*][*]
From a boy who found the girl inside thanks to tea parties with my sis to becoming a woman, I have become who I was meant to be.
The End

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos