My Christmas Wish

Printer-friendly version
lights06.gif

My Christmas Wish

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing
Synopsis:When a young boy's father catches him wearing one of his cousin's dresses, the boy's parents give him the chance to live as a girl and become their daughter. When she chooses to be their daughter, she finds that being a girl is what she was meant to be.

[-][+][-]
It is hard to believe it, but here I am, the woman that I was meant to be thanks to my family and the choice that I made when I got caught wearing my cousin Wendy's dress.

I was born a boy named Sasha Lee Morris, but now I am a girl with the same name. I am blessed with mixture of the natural tan of Grandma Ruth's Mediterranean and Grandpa Dolph's Nordic with Granny Gina's Haitian heritage. Me, my five foot tall willowy frame was blessed with strawberry blond curls, amber eyes and a natural, golden tan that's the envy of sun bathers as I don't sun burn.

Momma had older brothers, but no sisters, so she had to fight to keep them from babying her. They did baby her, but only in protect the Princess from being hurt, and when they saw how much she liked the way that Daddy treated her, they knew that they'd found a kindred spirit.

Momma and Daddy were soon dating, and married after graduation, winning scholarships as well. Daddy took his and became an architect and enjoyed designing and building eco friendly structures while Momma became a botanist/herbalist who grew herbs and raised bees on their small farm.

By the time that they'd graduated, the older generations had died off, and their siblings had chosen to sell the farms and move out of the state. The sale of the property allowed for everybody to have enough funds to buy themselves a new house, but my parents decided to go green.

They bought a tract of land and turned it into a farm. By combining the bee farm with the traditional farm, they guaranteed themselves a success as the bees pollinated the herbs, orchards, and produce and dairy, making it the only farm within city limits.

Grace Vivian Morris is my mother. Like me, she is born with a mixture of heritages that give her an exotic quality. She combines Grandma Ruth's Mediterranean and Grandpa Dolph's Nordic heritage with Grandma Nell's Scott's heritage and Grandpa Ivan's Russian heritage, giving her Asiatic features and honey blond tresses a natural beauty that few can deny.

Dale William Morris is my dad; he combines Granny Gina's Haitian heritage and Mallory's British and Catherine's French heritage into a tall, lithe Adonis that was the envy of many.

Daddy loved the outdoors, but his hobby was chess. He loved tennis and golf because he's not that much into team sports. That's how he found Momma. They were both playing miniature golf at Westwood Community Center and found that they were equals.

Daddy had been taught that girls could compete equally with boys by his parents and the simple fact that his cousins and sisters were just as good as he was in school and sports. Oh, Daddy had an ego, but it wasn't crushed when he lost to a girl; No, he loved a challenge and Momma was that challenge.

As for me, my discovery of the girl within was during my tenth Christmas. My small size and long hair had often confused people into thinking that I was a girl.

It was near Christmas and West Galleria Mall needed Santa's Elves to help Santa in his Christmas Land. Santa's Elves were to be girls wearing red or green Peter Pan shirts and red and green striped tights with red or green Elf slippers.

I had found one of Momma's old Christmas dresses, it was red velvet with a mid thigh hem and matching bloomers. When I showed it to my parents, they thought that I'd look cute in it, so I wore it and we went to have my picture taken with Santa. When I wished to be like Momma, I didn't know that wish would be granted. I didn't know it, but I sat on the REAL Santa's lap and he granted me my wish.

I wore Momma's Christmas dress with white hose and matching red Mary Janes with my hair done in wavy curls like Shirley Temple, my favorite child star. Momma and Daddy loved watching her movies on our big screen TV on Sunday afternoon between Church services. We would spend Saturdays outside playing sports or doing yard work. Me, I got the fun jobs of weeding with Momma and keeping everybody supplied with water.

Sitting in Santa's lap was wonderfully sweet. There I was a preteen girl feeling the very first stirrings of my burgeoning womanhood. I saw in Santa Daddy when he would be older and I dreamed of being his Princess and him spoiling me as only a daddy can his girl. Momma had told me how she was treated by her's and Daddy's parents, now "I" wanted to be a Princess. That was when I made my Christmas Wish.

"Well, hello. Sasha, have you been good for your parents?"

"Mostly, Santa. At times I get into trouble, but Momma and Daddy only spank me if I didn't know that I was being bad."

"Ah, so they let you know how you were bad and help you to be good for them"

"Yes Sir."

"What is your Christmas Wish?"

"To be like Momma."

Sasha, all girls want to be like their momma, is there anything that you want for Christmas?"

"An off-road bike that I can ride when we go camping."

"Well, Sasha, I hope that you are a good rider," he chuckled.

Little did I know it, but that Christmas Wish was the start of me becoming a woman.
[-][+][-]
My dressing as a girl started at school, thanks to the pranking of a few boys who thought that I looked like Melody Brandon; Head Cheerleader for Branson High School.

Some boys decided to be cute and replace my gym togs with a set of leotard and tights that the girls wear. I had to wear the kit that day or get a 'zero' for the day from Coach Weeks. Only when I started taking my gym togs with me did it stop.

Now, truthfully, I didn't mind wearing the girl's gym togs, but having my boy's uniform replaced with a cheerleader's kit was too much, especially when it was on game day and I had to go to the Pep Rally. But it did make me wonder about wearing a dress and hose.

"Momma, Daddy, is it Okay for a boy to dress as a girl to see Santa?"

"Sasha Honey, you look like me when I was a girl. I guess that I want for you to have as much fun as I did because your daddy was very nice to me and kissed me under the mistletoe," giggled Momma.

"Son, are you afraid that I won't like you if you want to be a girl?"

"Yes, because of how I was tricked into wearing that cheerleader dress," I admitted.

"My child, if you choose to dress as a girl, I will support your decision. I know that you are a bit confused about who you are. So I want for you to feel free and find who you are."

His wisdom helped to quell my anxiety, now I was ready, but the reason that it started still worried me because of how it got started. There is a cheerleader in my school Branson Middle School who looks just like me. Kelly White and I could pass for twins.

Luckily, she and I are friends and none of the boys think it's silly for me to be a girl. They think that I AM a girl, it's the older boys who were the problem.
[-][+][-]
After that, I started to buy my own hose and lingerie. It was easy as I looked like a girl in my shorts. I'd wear them under my school uniform in chilly weather And since I wore thermal underwear, i wasn't found out, but I soon found the need to dress as a girl to be more than I could bear.

Since I already knew that I could wear Momma's old clothes, I went to the attic and picked out a few items to wear while alone in my room and her unisex clothing. When Momma was my age, she would wear overalls and coveralls with the legs cut off and denim shorts.

The tops were plain t-shirts and tank tops or had cartoon characters on them. Wearing them, I felt very girly because I also wore my swim trunks which looked like a panty with them. Too bad I couldn't get away with wearing a sports bra.
[-][+][-]
It was during the summer before high school that things really changed for me and my family. Daddy walked by my open door as I twirled around, sending the skirt up to my waist, revealing my panty as I stood before my mirror. "Sasha is that you?"

There was no denying it any longer, "Hi Daddy, like my dress?"

He looked me over like I was a side of beef for what seemed like hours, "You look very pretty, but we need to talk about this. Come on down to dinner as you are."

"WHAT? BUT DAD! I'M A GUY!".

He smiled at me, "Funny, you look like a girl. Now come down. Your mother is waiting for you."

He escorted to the dining room where Momma was wearing her nurses scrubs, "Sasha?"

Brian, my adopted brother laughed, "Dad, are you sure that this is my bro?"

Momma stood up and stared, "It's like looking back in time," she whispered.

"I found him like this in his room, and had to share how he looked with you."

"He looks like a sweet girl, not a boy," sighed Momma.

"Sasha, at first, you could choose how to dress. But now you must choose to be a boy, or a girl."

"Why, Daddy?"

"When I saw you twirling just now, I saw a girl, not a boy."

"But Daddy, you've seen me do that before. Why the change?"

"Because the enhancements are slowly introducing estrogen to you as well as blockers. With enough time, you will become a girl," he announced and handed me a print out on my enhancements.

According to the printout, no matter what, I'd be going through a girl's puberty unless I took off the enhancements and got mega doses of steroids to flush out my body. Even then, I'd need to wear a male bodysuit to keep my body in the male mode.
[-][+][-]
Did I actually want to be a girl and wear dresses and hose or be a boy? The feel of nylon on my legs and the short skirt combined to give me a most pleasant sensation and the way that people treated me as I was dressed as a girl made me wonder about myself.

Did I want to become a girl and could I? Or did I just want to dress as a girl at times? And if I became a girl could I become a boy again? Would I want too? What would my family think?

If I chose to stay as a boy, I could NEVER dress as a girl, again, but if I chose to be a girl, Momma would help me to be a girl until I chose to be a boy again. But would my being a girl hurt either of them? Before I could choose, I had to know how they felt.
[-][+][-]
"Dad? Am I a disappointment?"

"No, son. I am proud that you want to explore who you are."

"What if I make an ugly girl?"

Momma hugged me, "Sweetheart, you are a cute girl, right now. If you choose to stay a girl, we can help you to go through a girl's puberty."

"I can't do that! Too many people know me as a boy!"

"I know, but we can handle things if you want to be a girl. I know that you'll do your best."

"OK, I will be a girl."

"In the morning, we will go to the store and add to your wardrobe. Good thing that most of your boy's clothes are unisex, except for the school uniforms."

"Cool."

"Sasha, want to keep your name as a girl?" asked Daddy.

"Can I?"

"Yes, Sasha is a boy's or girl's name, just like Lee."

"Way Cool!"
[-][+][-]
Right after breakfast, I showed Momma my wardrobe, "Good thing that you mostly have polo shirts and shorts. That means that we can concentrate on dresses, skirts and lingerie."

"What about hose"

"Since I own Dance Rite dance studio, you'll have all of the hose and gymnastics clothing that you'll ever need."

"Can I be a cheerleader?"

"Yes, once we take care to make sure to keep your boy bits hidden."

I wore a red polo shirt and shorts with penny loafers to the store. When I went to the kitchen, I saw my cousin Tiffany with Momma.

"Sasha, Auntie Liz tells me that you want to be a girl, is that right?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"It's hard to explain, all that I know is that being a girl feels right."

"That's cool. It'll be nice to have a girl cousin around."

"Tiffany, can you help Sasha to be a girl?"

"Sure."

"Good, we're going shopping to get Sasha a wardrobe of skirts and dresses. You can help us with fashion tips."

"WAY COOL."
[-][+][-]
Going to the mall was quite an experience. I'd been out in public dressed as a girl on Halloween before and had even had a few boys cream in their jeans when I was a cheerleader, so I did have some experience in being a girl.

But this was far different. Before, my friends knew that the girl was me and having boys cream in their jeans when you’re really a guy was fun, but now was hoping that I wasn't recognized since I was with Momma and Tiff.

Luckily, nobody caught on, and I was soon enjoying my outing as a girl. We got me a nice selection of dresses, skirts, skorts and blouses as well as intimates, hosiery and shoes. I already had a nice selection of costume jewelry from Momma.
[-][+][-]
Momma took us to Becky's Salon to have our hair done as well as our nails. I got the page boy cut, and Tiff got a Shirley Temple while Momma got a Carol Brady cut. What took the most time was our nails as they were uneven and in need of repair, especially mine.

As we were eating lunch in the mall, I saw Jethro Gilligan; the Huffman High School All Star Athlete. He had the physique of Arnold Schwarzenegger and the face of Bruce Campbell. He had won several sports scholarships and had his choice of colleges to choose from. So far, he'd not chosen.

He sauntered up to us and flashed his charming smile, "Hello, Tiffany and Mrs. Carter. Who is this lovely lady with you?"

I was speechless and confused. Jethro lived next door to me, so he knew that I was an only child. My goose was cooked!

"This is my cousin Sasha Brown. She is visiting for the summer while my cousin Sasha Carter is off at Lake Waverly Summer Camp as a Cabin Leader."

I felt better immediately! I had been accepted and totally forgot about it. Poor Jethro couldn't due to his commitment to sports.

"Yeah, I'd be going too, but my commitment to the team takes precedence."

"It's too bad that you can't go. You'd give my cousin competition in the Camp Olympics," giggled Tiffany.

"Well, he is a damned good athlete for the Centerville Community Center. It's just too bad that everybody remembers how he lost the Championship Game for Cosby Middle School," he sighed.

Momma placed a hand on mine and answered for me, "My son couldn't help it if he was sacked, and couldn't play eight away games. Coach Phelps was wrong to have blamed him and keep him from playing sports in Cosby High School. But that's the 'Good Old Boys' for you."

"I know, that's why Dad let Sasha play sports in the Center, and I'm glad. Sasha and I are best friends."

I couldn't help but blush at his declaration of solidarity. We'd always been competitive in sports, but this was the first that I knew how much he valued me as an athlete.

In school, we were seen as a Mutt and Jeff team with me being the 'mutt' since I had the edge in scholastic achievements that garnered me my share of scholastic scholarships to the same colleges that he had won athletic scholarships too.

"I am sure that he feels the same way about you," I whispered.

"I hope so, give him my best," he said as he walked away.

"See, he didn't recognize you!" observed Tiffany.

"True, but if he calls the camp, he'll know that something is up," I cried.

"Don't worry about that, Sasha. You can always call him on your cell phone."

"Thanks, Momma.
[-][+][-]
When we got home, Daddy was in his recliner, watching football, "Welcome home, ladies. Any bags you need me to bring in<" he chuckled.

"Yes, Morry. But don't you want to see your ladies in their new look, first?"

"OK."

When Daddy saw us, he was speechless.

"I take it that you like what you see," giggled Momma.

"I NEVER thought that Sasha would be so beautiful," he admitted.

I rushed up and bear hugged him, "THANKS, DADDY!"

"My pleasure," he groaned.
[-][+][-]
"I wonder if you are ready to really be a girl, Sasha."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, do you think that you're ready to go out in public?"

"Not alone, why?"

"There's a dance at the Centerville Community Center, I think that's a good place for your debut as a girl."

"MOM?"

"The red strapless dress you got is perfect. And once the new bodysuit is in, nobody can tell that you're not a real girl," stated Momma.

She was right. Right now, I was wearing a flesh tone sports bra style breast form enhancement with a matching gaffe bloomer that made me pee like a girl and gave me a realistic vagina. Not that I wanted to have sex, but knowing that I could was nice to know.

"Should I go?"

"Yes. You need to explore what being a girl is all about, and Tiffany can help you with that."

"But what about Jethro?"

"What about him?"

"What if things go beyond a simple kiss and I give myself to him?"

"Do you have feelings for him?"

"Yes, at first, they were as my best friend. Now, I am falling in love with him," I admitted.

"Are you afraid of being found out if you go too far?"

"Yes, and I don't want to lie to him about who I am, either."

"Do you think that he'd accept you as a girl?"

"Jethro has always been one to accept those who others would reject. That comes from his dad, Pastor Leroy Canton of Leeway Fellowship."

"But you can't be sure."

"No, I can't."

"Your father saw his Princess when he saw you just now. He wants to start spoiling you rotten, but he doesn't know how to start. That's where I come in," she giggled.

"Oh?"

"Yes. I need to teach you how to be a Princess and get Morry twisted around your little finger."

"I heard that," Daddy chuckled.

"Am I your Princess?"

"As long as you want to be."

"But I thought that you'd want a son to pass on your name," I sighed.

Daddy looked me in the eye, "I don't need a son for that! My legacy is through you and your children."

"WHAT?"

"When you're ready, we can get you a bodysuit that'll work with your estrogen to change your D.N.A. so that you're a genetic girl."

"That's good, but what about tonight? I've yet to tell Jethro, and what about the others? They know that I don't have a cousin. And I look like a female version of myself."

"Simple, with Jethro's help, Tiffany can introduce you as my great niece, daughter of my brother Kane in California. He sent you out here for the summer to get away from trouble."

"OH? You're making me a BAD girl?" I giggled.

"Well, Kane does have a daughter who was involved in a gang back there. Now she's Sister Mary Elizabeth at the Saint Peter Convent."

"And you can get him to verify me as his granddaughter?"

"Yes, before Mary became a nun, she was pregnant with Sasha Lee, your cousin."

"Why would he say that?"

"Sasha Lee is going to college, now. He misses her. Besides, he owes me a favor for introducing him to your Great Aunt Clarence."

"Okay."
[-][+][-]
Turns out that Jethro liked me as a girl and we hit it off with sparks to spare. With his endorsement, nobody questioned me about my pedigree. Although I did have the fun of passing myself off as a real girl, Jethro did not take the opportunity to test my equipment.
[-][+][-]
I looked at myself in the mirror and knew that I was a girl. I might not be wearing the bodysuit yet, but there was no mistaking my femininity. I put on the golden gown that Momma had selected for dance. It was floor length with waist high slits on the sides so that it was easy to see the attached bloomer.

I wore shiny white hose with it and red ballet slippers to accentuate my legs without detracting from my strawberry blond tresses and bare neck. The matching wrap simply added to my beauty.

Jethro was excited but polite, and treated me as if I was a Princess. He was the perfect gentleman. Dancing with him, I felt safe and secure, confidant in my femininity, such as it was. I knew that even under the bodysuit that I was still a boy, but I felt that I was a girl.

After the dance, he took me home, but just as we stopped in front of my house, he kissed me on the cheek. I couldn't believe it and looked over to see him blushing, "Why did you kiss me?"

"You make a very pretty girl, Sasha. I'd like to see you again."

I realized then that he actually loved me as a girl and that I was responding to him as a girl, "Chad, you know who and what I am, right?"

"Yes, and I'm willing to help you stay a girl for your senior year."

"The fact that I'm still a guy doesn't scare you?"

"All that I see is a girl, or should I say a woman."

"Call me to set up another date, Chad. I have to go in, now. Daddy is looking at us," I said as I pointed up at the open doorway.

I went in and saw Daddy smiling at me, "Have a nice time, Sasha?"

"Yes, I had a wonderful time. Chad was the perfect gentleman, Daddy."

"I could tell by the way that you reacted to him. Any more dates?"

"Yes, he will call to set it up."

"Okay, you better go to bed. Your mother wants to talk to you in the morning."
[-][+][-]
Momma woke me up the next morning, "Sasha, wake up."

"Just a few more minutes, Momma,"

"Do you want this bodysuit or not?"

THAT woke me up, FAST, "ARE YOU KIDDING?"

She passed over a sheer skintone bodysuit with a zippered opening in the front, "Once you put it on, there's no going back."

I sat at my vanity and looked at reflection in the mirror. I saw the woman that I wanted to be. I had been given the choice of being a boy, or girl and I had chosen correctly. I loved the way I looked now. All that I needed was for the bodysuit to complete my transformation, then my dream would be reality. I had a supportive family, and a boyfriend. Now I needed to prove myself worthy of them to myself.

"Momma, I've come way too far to back out now. Even if I was to wear a male suit, my body could never flush out enough estrogen to keep me from looking effeminate."

"I know, I just had to give you the choice."

"Thanks, Momma,"

"By the way, Chad called and wants to take you to the Saturday Dance at the Community Center."

"Cool, I'll need to call and confirm."

It didn't take long to get me into the bodysuit. It was as if it wanted me in it! All that I know is that I looked like a complete girl. I put on some hose over my panty and a matching pink sports bra, then I donned my pink tank top/shorts jogging suit that snapped up the front. I liked the way that my arms were free and my bum was enhanced by the shorts and panty. I'd learned this trick from Tiffany by watching her keep the boys at bay while at the same time, showing friendship. I had a lot to learn from her.

We went downstairs to breakfast where Jethro was sitting next to Daddy, "JETHRO! WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

"Well, I thought that it'd be best to meet your parents and set their minds at ease. But it seems that I didn't need to," he blushed.

"True, in fact, they think that you're a good catch for me," I admitted.

"Sasha, you may have been born a guy, and my best friend. But I see a beautiful woman before me that just so happens to be my best friend. Can you accept me?"

"Yes, if you can accept my wacky family."

"If you can accept mine."

"Done."

After breakfast, Jethro and I went jogging around the lake and wound up at his parents lake side cabin, half way around. What I wasn't ready for was his wanting me sexually.

We were sitting on the porch, "Sasha, just how much of a woman are you?"

"Well, with my bodysuit, I can pass as a genetic woman. Why?"

"Because I see you as a woman. And I am in Love with you."

With those words, he won my heart.

"Jethro, want to test my equipment?"

The sex was exquisite! I could tell that he's had sex before, But this was the first time that he'd ever made love. After our coupling and cuddling, I went to the shower to clean out my vagina to keep it clean. It might be a false vagina still, but it could still get infected.

We returned home and our parents were there and knew what we'd done. They talked to us about unprotected sex and the consequences for the girl. This was the first that I'd ever heard that I could have children, and I could tell that the news impacted Jethro, too.
[-][+][-]
Logan Samuel Rollins is Jethro's dad. He is a tall, slim man who looks more at home playing basketball or fishing at the creek than the librarian/ accountant that he is. He works for Menta-Synth Medcal Supplies in charge of Records.

Dorian Serena Rollins is Jethro's mother. She is a Polynesian beauty with golden brown hair that matches her skin. She'd used her beauty and talent win a few beauty contests and earn her a scholarship in Medical engineering and a job at Menta-Synth Medical Supplies where she met and married Logan.
[-][+][-]
They were pleased that I'd tended to myself, but by waiting, I could be pregnant or have started my menses. When out moms saw the spotting, they attached a cuff to my arm and aimed a wand at my tummy. Luckily, the spotting on my shorts was menses. We promised them that we would refrain from sexual intercourse and that I'd start taking the pill to help me regulate my menses and prevent an unwanted pregnancy.
[-][+][-]
On Saturday afternoon a week later, I went into my room and closed the door. I put a pair of lavender panties over white hose, then put on the matching bra after I'd put on my makeup. I stepped into the lilac colored tennis dress and buttoned up all but the top three buttons to give Jethro a nice look at my assets without putting myself on display.

I'd learned from Momma and Tiffany about how guys saw girls as targets if the girl acted in a way that said that she was sexually active. The only thing about that is that some girls just like to flirt and tease. Me, even when I was a guy, I saw a girl as a girl. I'd dated a couple, but there was no spark as there was between Jethro and me.

I pulled on my socks and sneakers, put in the tennis racket earrings and the matching bracelet and necklace from Momma's jewelry collection. Since I was a teen girl, I was getting her jewelry since I was now a teen girl. Luckily, it was still in fashion.

I went to the kitchen where Momma and Brian were making flapjacks. Knowing family tradition, I started the coffee and set the table. I'd just put the butter and syrup on the table when Brian spoke to me.

"I heard that you did the nasty with Jethro," he said as he sat down.

I looked in his eye and saw curiosity, "Yes, we did. And no matter how wonderful it was, it was wrong."

"Sasha, I know that you were born a boy like me, but now you're a girl. Are you happy?"

"Very happy. Why?" I replied as I sat down.

"Because if Jethro ever hurts you, he'll have me to deal with."

How can I be so blessed? I have a boyfriend who loves me and a brother who's willing to defend my honor. I placed my hand on his, "Brian, Jethro and I are right now in love with each other, if we don't wed, we will always be friends. OK?"

"Okay. I just want for my sister to be happy," he smiled.

"And just when did you start seeing me as your sister?"

"When I overheard you and Jethro being grilled about doing the nasty," he chuckled.

Okay, will you e my knight when Jethro isn't around?"

"You bet, sis," he promised with a kiss on the cheek.
[-][+][-]
Thanks to connections that Mister Rollins had, my records were safely changed to show that I was Sasha Lee Morris- female. They also made sure that my records incorrectly listed me as a boy due to a hospital screwup. Good thing that I always wore unisex bottoms and a matching top, or the schools that I'd attended would be in trouble. Each school now had to treat me like a girl which changed thing in my senior year.

Momma held out an envelope with the Branson High School logo of a winged lion on it, "A letter came for you today from the Branson High School Prom Committee."

"Prom Committee? Do they need me to help?" I asked as I took the letter. I read it and let out a squeal of laugher as I fainted.

Mom had Daddy to lift me onto the sofa and get e a glass of chilled water while she read it, and started laughing.

"What's so funny, Viv?"

"Our daughter is being asked to become a cheerleader and enter into the school's beauty pageants, Dale."

"Well, that means that our daughter has arrived," he grinned.

I accepted the invitation and became the only senior on the "B" Team squad which was usually made up of freshmen. I also entered the beauty pageants and Homecoming Pageants, winning all of them with Jethro as my male escort in all of them.
[-][+][-]
Now I am heading off to college with my husband Jethro at my side. He is going to become a Sports Medicine Physician and I and going to learn all about nursing. And to think, this all happened from a Christmas Wish, A Christmas Wish granted by my family. Now I believe in Santa Claus. .
[-][+][-]
The End

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Christmas Wish

Stanman as always you have written a great story. We should all have such understanding parents KUDOS great story RICHIE2

Very well written, Stan.

This is a wonderful story of what love is like in a family loving their tg child. The images were like they were picturesd taken with a camera, and I saw everything the charcters did. The dialogue was well thought out, and the plot was really sweet. Thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."