Happy Birthday, Jaci

Printer-friendly version

Happy Birthday, Jaci! A Jaci and Dottie story

Author's note: Sorry this is so late. Real life, what can you do with it?

Little Dottie woke from a “wet dream” more upset than aroused.

Having them at all was very new to Dottie, but their mere existence wasn’t the problem.

Tante Drea had warned her that things like them might happen to her, so in a way, she had been prepared.

But she hadn’t been prepared for their content.

In the dream, she had been joined in something like a dance, but when the image of her “partner” cleared, - it had been foggy at the beginning - she saw Bobbie, but not the Bobbie she was now dating. He was wearing girl clothes which he sometimes did for her, but his face, his body ... she was sure he was much more female than male, with only a bulge in his panties betraying the fact he’d ever been anything else.

Dottie sighed, and tried very hard to not reflect on what that might mean.

Today was going to be a special day, and she didn’t want to spoil it ...

Meanwhile, over at Gran-Tante Ruth’s house, Dottie’s sister Jaci was waking up after having a simular problem during the night. Unlike Dottie, her wet dreams featured a boy who was all boy, - Keith, to be precise, but just the fact she was fantasizing about a boy was enough to send her into a spiral of confusion.

She struggled out of bed, and got dressed in the least girly clothes she could actually stand to wear, wishing once more she could tolerate pants.

Once dressed, she went to join Gran-Tante Ruth for breakfast, and as Ruth cooked some pancakes, Jaci asked the question that had been on her mind since she had been told she would stay here overnight instead of going home to Tante Drea - “why?”

“Because I wanted some time with you, see how you were doing.” Ruth said.

“I’m ...okay, I guess.”

“Okay? You’ve had a lot of changes and challenges in the last while. Your parents being ... well I wont say what I really think of them. And then there is now a boy in the picture too.”

“Keith”

“You like him?”

“I ... I’m not supposed to like boys.”

“I didn’t ask who you were supposed to like. I asked if you liked Keith.”

Little Jaci didn’t answer, but her blush spoke volumes.

After breakfast, Ruth sent her to watch TV, while she went out to “pick up a few things”.

Jaci nodded, but inside she was wondering why Ruth hadn’t mentioned what today was - Jaci’s birthday.

An hour or so passed, and then Ruth came back and said, “Come on, Jaci, we’re going to pick up Dottie.”

Jaci climbed into Ruth’s car, and they took off toward Tante Drea’s house.

What she saw there shocked her completely.

Tante Drea, Dottie, Dottie’s boyfriend Bobby, and Jaci’s boyfriend Keith were all there, wearing artificial muscles - under girl clothes, even Keith.

“We wish you a manly man birthday!” They all shouted.

Jaci burst out laughing.

“You guys? Manly men? Not hardly!”

We’re as manly as you.” Dottie said between giggles.

“Come on and help us cut the cake, girly girl.” Keith said with a smile.

“Okay, okay.” Jaci said, and the party really started.

Later, Jaci was sitting in a chair beside Keith, who had slipped off the pink tutu and fake muscles he had been wearing, leaving him in a swimsuit that caused Jaci to have trouble remembering she was supposed to be a guy.

“Happy Birthday, Jaci.” He said, and gave her a kiss.

And as the warmth of the kiss spread throughout her body, Jaci said to herself, “Maybe being a girl isn’t all that bad.”

“At least just this once ...”

End.

up
113 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

lol

this was nice...

Now where is the rest of the story?

*beaming*

What a great birthday surprise! I couldn't help giggling at the scene where everybody was dressed up as manly men. :)