Jaci and Dottie: Boy Trouble Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Jaci and Dottie: Boy Troubles Part 2

Kylie sat on the swings with Jenny, waiting for their friends to arrive.

She watched the two girl approach, and smiled at how much the younger one had changed in the last couple of months. When she had first met Dottie, the girl was a wreck, unable to even function in the presence of a male, and now Dottie had danced with a boy, and was starting to have special feeling for him, if the amount of time she spent talking about him was any indication.

“You think Dottie is going to talk about Rob today?” Asked Jenny, who was obviously thinking along the same lines Kylie was.

“Gee, I dont know. She only talks about him on days that end in ‘y’ .”

Both girls giggled.

“Hi guys.” the girl in question said as she and her sister approached.

“Hey Dot. We saved you the middle swing.” Kylie said.

“Thanks.”

Jaci tried to create a “manly” voice and said, “Well, little lady, now that I got you escorted you to the swings, this manly man is going to play with the boys.”

Dottie giggled, and said, “And what are you going to do while your boyfriend plays with the boys?”

“What boyfriend?” Jaci asked.

“The boyfriend you keep going on about. ‘This manly man is doing this, this manly man is going there.’ I wanna meet this manly man boyfriend of yours.”

“I was talking about me! I’m the manly man!”

“That’s not what the Pinks think, girly girl.”

“Ohhh.... I’m not talking to you! You’re the one whose girly germs ...Ahhhh!” Jaci yelled, and then stomped off to see if she could find out what game the boys were playing.

Dottie watched her sister stomp away, and sighed.

“I’m worried about Jaci.” she told her friends.

“Why?” Jen asked.

“She keeps up this whole ‘I’m a boy’ thing up, and she’s gonna get hurt. I know she likes that Keith boy, and if he sees her as a girl, she’s not going to be able to handle it.”

“Yeah, but maybe that’s what she needs to have happen. If Keith hits on her, she’s going to have to choose. To pretend she’s a boy and lose out, or get the boy, and give up the pretend.”

“She’s gonna get hurt.”

“And we’ll be there for her, Dottie. But speaking of boys, has Robbie asked you out yet?” Kylie asked.

Dottie blushed, and said, “No. I dont think he sees me that way.”

“You could always ask him out. It is the twenty-first century, after all. “ Kylie said.

“But what if he really doesnt see me that way?”

“Then he’s the loser. You make a good catch.”

Dottie blushed harder, and then said, “What about you two. Any boys in your futures?”

“Tons. Hundreds, I’m beating em off with a stick.” Jenny said, giggling.

“Oh yes, me too.” Kylie laughed.

“I can believe that. Boys. What can you do with em?” Dottie giggled, and then the three friends went back to swinging.

But every once in awhile, Dottie looked across the park in the direction her sister went. For some reason, the old song “There’s gonna be a heartache tonight” came into her mind.

“I guess all I can do is be there when it happens.” She thought, and then went back to swinging.

End.

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

such an awesome story

much better than the previous part to this story.. at least dottie made it a story.

curtsies

Part 1 had more descriptions. That's cause it was written by that amazing author Tels.

DogSig.png

tisk tisk

*chuckles*

Dottie you already got us grounded. Quit it!

Papa! Dottie is fibbing again!

Papa!

Dottie is fibbing again! I been a good birl!

I agree

Yes you are!

Get it yet?

Apology accepted.

I accept your apology and that your a girl.

I have always accepted that.

Why you argue it is beyond me....

I argue because you keep getting backwards!

I said YOU are the wonderful girl, the amazing author, and the fantastic friend. I didnt say I was anything!

now, please stop before I hurt myself laughing ....

DogSig.png

I already

admitted that I accepted that your a girl.

What more do you want from me?

puts her head in her hands

How did I get such a silly girl for a friend?

YOU - Jaci - are a girl.

YOU - Jaci - are an amazing author

YOU - Jaci - are an fantastic friend

and YOU - Jaci - are gonna make me tear something inside from giggling too hard!

DogSig.png

I SAID!~!!!

I agree that:

Dorothy Colleen is an amazing wonderful author.

Dorothy Colleen is a wonderful true woman.

Dorothy Colleen is a pretty good, if stubborn, friend.

I HAVE ALWAYS AGREED WITH THIS.

Now stop arguing as your tummy is getting sore.

Naw

My name is Jacilynn

everyone gets it wrong. Any idea why people call me Jocelynn?

Anyways that's aside from the point.

Just accept the truth that your a better author, and woman..Friend part not so sure about since you keep arguing for no reason.

I totally agree

you are the better author and much more girly than me.

Glad we got that settled.

DogSig.png

Finnaly

You admitted your a better... why repeat it what is just above this.

Finally I can go for my manly nap..

your girly nap, you mean

I just admitted you're the better author and more girly than me.

DogSig.png

PAPA!

See what she keeps doing! It's not my fault.

*Holds both her little hands behind her bum.* I been a good murl honest * pouty face with tears in her eyes.*

I'm the murl!

Jaci is the girl.

(Scoots away before she can get spanked)

DogSig.png

You two

And people wonder why my hair is so white.....I can see that grounding the pair of you is not the answer to what must be done now.
First of all ,let me clarify one thing.. both of you are undeniabily girls..Now, as to which is the girliest has got to be a toss-up. and since both of you are also very talented writers I hereby declare that the good folks here at Big Closet must vote on your own on this subject.
And now to end this bickering I must also consider sending you both to bed after dinner with no dessert for the next week.
Darn but it is hell being a loving parent at times.

I'm just glad to see...

Ole Ulfson's picture

both our girls in such fine form again!

You're both sweet and you both rock!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!