Forced

Printer-friendly version

Forced

Author’s note. If my last story was about the positive side of parenting, this one is a look at the other side. Please be careful reading this.

Five minutes after arriving, Jack realized going to the mall had been a mistake.

The call of the dresses had been too great to resist, but one feel of soft fabric was enough to bring up to the surface all the anger Jack worked to keep bottled up, and the teen stomped off toward the food court trying to stuff that anger back inside.

Jack had an idea about that anger, and idea that suggested a certain stepfather had decided to take things even further. The man wouldn’t give testosterone to a teenager without a doctor, would he?

Jack decided that yes, the man could do just that ...

Jack’s stomach rolled, and that meant a visit to the washroom was in order. Once inside a stall, Jack could remove the wad of toilet paper stuffed up between her legs, since her stepfather refused to let her have tampons ...

Jack replaced the wad with another, sighed, and left the stall.

She refused to look at the mirror while washing her hands, refused to stare at a face that was becoming more of a stranger’s every day since her stepfather had decided he wanted a son.

Many times she considered trying to tell someone, but her stepfather was a powerful man, and she couldnt trust anyone not to betray her to him.

Even running away seemed hopeless, so she just endured what he was doing to her, and tried to hold on to her essential self no matter what, and hope she could get free, someday.

“Someday .....”

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Where did I leave my sword?

Extravagance's picture

I'll soon have that asshole stuffing toilet paper between HIS legs... >_>
*Hissy Kitty*

Is it already too late? Has testosterone robbed this girl of any chance of passing as a woman in later life?
Maybe we should persuade her to be a Vboy. He probably wouldn't be as sleek and bishy as Tracy, but it may be a more feasible option than trying to un-transition.

Catfolk Pride.PNG

I doubt he's as powerful as

Brooke Erickson's picture

I doubt he's as powerful as she thinks. But that's part of standard abuser behavior. Get the victim to believe that nobody will care or that they'll just turn you back over to the abuser.

One jarring note. You can't just slip someone T the way you can estrogen. You either inject it or use a gel applied to the skin (or patches). It can't be taken orally.

Injections are way obvious (and might constitute proof that "dad" can't get around). And patches or gel can be (mostly) defeated by the victim.

The fact that she still *has* periods is a good sign.

And unless she's homeschooled, there are rather obvious ways to make it quite clear that she's not a boy. Like not using the toilet paper and wearing clothes that'll show the blood.

Instant trip to the nurse, plus a lot of attention from teachers and other students. That's going to be hard to cover up no matter *who* her step-father is.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

you make good points Brooke

when I wrote this story, I just started with the image of a cis-gendered girl being shoved into the male role in the most unpleasant way I could imagine. Because for some of us who are trans, that's pretty close what our lives feel like.

Thanks for commenting.

DogSig.png

Yuck!

What an A**hole. Death would be too good for that dad, and I'm basically against the death penalty. Maybe he could just get raped in his cell for decades.

well... I don't want to say more.

Hang in there, Dottie!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Swooop!...

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

*swoops in, in miniature pixie form and hovers over "Jack's" Shoulder*
*leans in and whispers in Jack's ear* "Birth control pills in Dad's food."
*flutters off leaving a trail of pixie dust & giggling*

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, or just deserts in this case.
*Giggles*
~Hypatia >i< ..:::

.
PS. Feel free to use the revenge idea in a story.
Just tossing it out in the air as a general thought.

Absolutely

Extravagance's picture

inspired! ^_^

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Someday...

Although this is a situation of which I have absolutely no experience, I could empathise with the protagonist due to the restrained prose that made her anger all the more affective. The ending brought to mind a beautiful song by Ash; I'm a relative newcomer to Big Closet, but in my opinion it expresses the ethos of the site perfectly.

http://youtu.be/wdkrTg8dKGg

Ban nothing. Question everything.

Nice song, Touch!

thanks for sharing it, and thanks for commenting.

DogSig.png

dad do the wrong things for

dad do the wrong things for what they see as the right reason.then one day hanging son .people think they know best because bob down the bar says so .then its turn into a cock up and in a country with more gun than NATO he/she goes Charles Whitman because stepdad tries to force the issue