Jaci and Dottie - an introduction

Printer-friendly version

Dorothy is rather insistent that I publish this part right now even though WE, yes you too Dottie, are still working on the whole story and it will not be ready for quite some time.

Mother DiMaggio has also given her consent to this project and may contribute from time to time if we are being bad girls.

From the journal of Dr. Adam Saintclair phd gid specialist.

My next appointments are with a rather interesting group of individuals brought together by circumstance and I believe will help each other through their respective problems.

First we have Ms. Andrea Lena DiMaggio 40+ post operative transsexual. This kind woman has taken into her home two young transgendered girls. Andrea herself has issues around her perceived abandonment of her previous family. Although she has not realized it, being the legal guardian of these two girls has helped her to overcome many of the problems she was previously experiencing with her perceived abandonment.

Subject has become more open and stable with the care of these two previously abused children. This has been the best therapy for her and has allowed the woman who once came to me afraid to show how much of a girl she was even though she had completed transition.

Subject now commonly sees me on a quarterly basis usually in a nice dress and makeup.

Her two charges are also patients of mine.

There is Dorothy whose previous name was Todd. Dorothy mother was a poor individual struggling to take care of her two children after the sudden death of their father. Although she does care deeply for both her children she was becoming overwhelmed with work and then to try to take care of her two boys one of whom turned out to be more of a girl than a boy became excessive and she broke down.

She had brought then Todd to a psychiatrist for help to overcome the loss of the father and to make head roads on the gender issues she could not help with. The psychiatrist then sought to treat Todd's gender disphoria with an inversion method that quickly became actual sexual abuse on the psychiatrist part. The now former psychiatrist was caught and charged in due course.

Dorothy was then placed into the care of child services who brought her to Andrea. Andrea immediately recognized the child for who and what she is. After much discussion with the mother and then Todd she was brought into to see me. It took me many sessions to get this restrained child to open up enough to trust me. In many ways this child is very much a girl but is restraining herself from being a girl because she got sexual abused because of it.

Dorothy has slowly been coming out of her self imposed shell and has amazingly been signed to a private girls only school. She is very shy, emotional, and has no self confidence in being a girl. Although the individual would not be passable as a male she does on occasion try anyways. Her usual mode of dress is pants and sweater or tshirt. While obviously feminine clothing she feels safer than in wearing a dress or skirt.

A newer addition to this family is young Jacilynn. Former name is protected by confidentially at clients request.

Young Jacilynn is a girl who's parents could not accept her as a girl and mentally abused her to be a boy instead. It is quite shocking to see this child as she believes that if she tries just a little harder she can be the boy her parents want and they will love her.

It is my opinion that this is not possible. Jacilynn has developed an extreme aversion to male clothing. I doubt very much if she will ever be able to wear pants of any type with ease. She however keeps trying to be a boy. I believe that until such a time has passed that she can realize that she is and can only be female she will continue to do so.

I have not had many sessions with this child as of yet so at this point it is mostly just impressions.

As a whole however each of these three help the others overcome their personal issues and grow as a whole.

Jacilynn and Dorothy, as they both insist and prefer to be called, are enrolled into the girls academy and are to start school. Both as girls, sisters even although for Jacilynn it will be her first year there while Dorothy is in her second year. Dorothy had to withdrawal a few times last term and has to repeat that term.

--SEPARATOR--

"Jacilynn honey its safe here you can come inside."

"Dorothy you may not have cola. You can have a juice from the machine and that's it young lady"

"Sorry about that. I'm Andrea DiMaggio, this is Dorothy and Jacilynn, we have an appointment to see, DOROTHY I SAID NO COLA! Sorry, Dr. Saintclair at 3:30 4:00 and 4:30 respectively." said the older grey haired lady holding on the to young red haired girl while the other blonde girl at the drink machine was holding her hands to her eyes, the cola still in the vending machine.

up
140 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks for publishing this

I'm sure little Jacki and Dotti will have lots of adventures.

DogSig.png

OMG

Well this is going to be a wonderful romp through motherhood with 2 handsful of wild children .....I cant wait for the next chapter & all this story to procede love it already

Post op...

Andrea Lena's picture

...some days it actually does pay to get out of bed!!!! Thank you, dear!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

welcome

hope i got it right

Do NOT give tels any more sugary cola!

tel's muse is hyperactive as it is.

Shame on you Dorothy.

BTW As I read this we have a tg MtF foster mom, a MtF child and a genetic girl raised as a boy for some odd reason of her parents. And all are troubled individuals undergoing therapy with the same *shrink*. Am I close?

A nice compact *scene setting* chapter introducing the primary characters and some of their key motivation/trials/quests call it what you will.

Um, tels, no more coffee for you!

John in Wauwatosa AKA Experiment 626

John in Wauwatosa

not my fault

Dottie made me do it!

Wonderful, three of my favorite authors...

Ole Ulfson's picture

Tied up in an exiting tale. What? No, not tied up that way, fool. Get your mind out of the gutter! No! I meant three of my favorite people cavorting... Cavorting? No, not like that! I just meant 3 special people living and playing with each other...

Oh, Hell, I think it's the beginning of a great story!!!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

I am very.

Happy to see this story and I will be following story from start to finish savoring the story byte by byte.

Huggles
Misha

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

This kinda reminds me ...

... a bit of how me, Maggie the Kitten, and Holly Happy Hart was. Even though I called Maggie my cousin, and Holly my aunt, they always felt like a sister and mommy to me. I really feel so lucky to have met 'em, and alla other who've found a special place in my heart. :)