Kevin's Dream

Printer-friendly version

Kevin’s Dream

I had the dream again last night.

It used to be a once-in-a-while thing, now it seems like its happening every night, and I think I might be going crazy because of it.

I mean, I’m a typical high-school boy, so why would I dream of being a girl?

It always starts out the same - I go over to my girlfriend Tammy’s house, and I change into her clothes. She doesnt seem to be freaked out by this, in fact in the dream she has a blast helping me strip the boy off of me, and reveal a girl inside.

By the time I’m done, I’m not just a girl, I’m a sexy one, in a short skirt, tight top, and high heels.

We touch up our makeup together, and then we’re off to the school dance, where I seem to have no problem with boys dancing with me, flirting with me ....

Then my best friend Dave comes up to me, and he looks ....

My heart skips a beat just looking at him.

He takes my hand, we dance, and I love the feeling of his strong arms around me.

By the time the dance ends I’m trembling with a feeling I cant put my finger on.

Then he kisses me, and I can name it.

I’m in love with him.

I want him to hold me, and kiss me, and do things I am not equipped for with me ....

Then I wake up, crying.

I dont know what to do about this.

I dont know who I can talk to.

I know dreams aren’t real, but it comes from somewhere, but where?

And its not just the dream. Sometimes, I look at myself in the mirror, and I look .... wrong, somehow. I look and I half-expect to see the girl from my dream looking back at me.

And the fact she doesn’t is a grief I cant even begin to describe ....

I’ve got to pull myself together, shake this off somehow.

I wish I had someone to talk to about this, but who?

My dad is a man’s man, he’s counting on me to follow in his footsteps. Go to collage, be the Big Man on Campus, marry a girl just like mom, he’d never understand.

And Tammy’s counting on being the girl in that picture, I can tell this in the way she talks about our future. And yet the more time I spend with her, the more I envy her for being a beautiful girl, more than I desire to be with her. She’d never want anything more to do with me if I told her.

And then there’s Dave. We’ve been friends forever, but if I told him I was dreaming of making love to him, he’d hate me for sure. Maybe he wouldn’t beat me up or something, but our friendship would be over, just like that.

So what do I do? Part of me wants to just end it, take my dad’s service revolver and just ... take the easy way out.

But I know that’s the coward’s way out.

So what do I do?

Wait a minute.

We had a lady come to our school, and she talked about “Kids help phone”.

We all got a pamphlet, have I still got it?

Here! Here’s the number.

Ring, ring. Click.

“Kids help phone, how can I help you?”

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Help

RAMI

So will we see the answer(s) and help Kevin (Kimmie?) gets from Kids Help Phone? What will they say and do? How far will the transformation go. will he be accepted by his friends or family? Hopefully, his desire to pick up a gun is nothing more then a fleeting fancy and nothing he will revert to in the future. That he even thought of it is scary, because at this point, his only trip into the TG world has been several quite simple perhaps meaningless dreams. Its not like he has had these since he was a child and it does not seem to be a waking compulsion.

RAMI

RAMI

thanks for the comment Rami

we will have to see if my muse dreams up a sequel to this.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Kevin’s Dream

Nice Story. Like how you worked the help line in.

thank you, georgiaanne

I'm glad you enjoyed this one.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Child Line

... we have in England - a fantastic service for those in need. xx

thats great, ginger

I'm glad we have services like that now. Wish we had them when I was a kid.

Thanks for the comment.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Kevin's Dream

I've gotten behind in stories on here (and I think I'm reading too many ongoing serials, which doesn't help), but I finally read this. It's short, but grabs the attention. That phone conversation will be interesting, no doubt. *grin*

Good work, Angel Dotty.

Lisa

thanks Lisa

Yes, I imagine the phone call would be interesting. Thanks for commenting, hon.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Oh God,

the memories this story just reminded me of came flooding back! Good story though.

My memory is back when I was in Germany. A good friend of mine now and then kept taking me out to the nearby clubs in Darnstadt and also in Babenhousen if that is spelled correctly. About the fourth time I went out with him he seated me in front of our friends like I was a special lady and he thought nothing of it although our friends had a shocked look. OOPS, quick thinking Vivien hurry! I spoke up telling everyone that it is a normal thing what with his upbringing and all as he came from a somewat higher class so for him it was normal to seat anyone and everyone in this way. Whew, they bought it lol!

The more he kept asking me out the closer we got although not quite close enough for sex but still, very close.
Upon my receiving orders to leave Germany I found it very difficult to leave as he was of course remaing in Germany. He took me to the airport after begging our superiors to allow him to do so. I wanted so badly to give him a nice warm hug but more so a nice passinate kiss but instead I didn't because I did not want him to lose face with the Army as back then kissing another, eh, man was vorbotten! So, instead I went to crying and told him to leave me and go back to the post. I nearly fell down to my knees making him leave! I've never heard from him after that even after years of searching for him I have not found him. So what if I did find him? Would he still want me? I'm afraid I will never know.

Such are memories eh? If nothing else they are fond memories anyway! :}:}

fond memories.

Its too bad you couldnt find your German man, dear.

Thanks for the comment.

DogSig.png