A Charm School Uniform - A Jaci and Dottie story

Printer-friendly version

Lil Jacilynn walked into her room at the house Andrea (Drea to friends) DiMaggio. Her sister Dorothy (Dottie to friends) had been left behind at school chatting with friends about the upcoming dance recital. Dottie was nervous in the extreme about dancing with boys.

Jacilynn knew she should have walked home or stayed to comfort Dottie but she was distracted as she had gotten her report. A report similar to the report cards of old. However this one was in the form of a letter addressed to Drea. The letter was supposed to be for the parent or guardian of the girls that went to St. Marys Girls academy where Dottie and Jaci were enrolled.

Jacilynn removed her school blazer, skirt, blouse and tie. She hung them up in her closet but thought better of the blouse and instead put that separately into the laundry basket in her room. Unlike Dottie who had been going to the school for 6 months before Jaci had been introduced to their house Jaci did not have very many friends at school yet. This was not because nobody at school tried but because Jaci was painfully shy around other girls.

Standing in her small B cup bra and tight panties she looked very much a young girl that is until she turned and you could just make out the tiny lump at the bottom of her panties. A bump that many even ignored simply because they expect a tiny mound which Jaci didn't have. Nor did her sister Dottie. Jaci one more stood in front of her bedroom mirror over a desk. The desk contained young girl play makeup as both girls were not allowed to wear makeup. Nothing emphasized this more than a week or two ago before Halloween when both girls had gotten into Dreas makeup. The two girls looked funny with the smeared makeup and Drea had a very hard time keep her face straight as she disciplined the girls.

Jacilynn finish looking in the mirror at herself and sighed. Unlike most girls her age she was slightly depressed at her figure. Not because she wasn't proud of it but because it meant that her parents would not like it. Jacilynn would not tell anyone her birth name as she felt it was the wrong one hence she only went by Jacilynn. Even that was not the normal version of the name and often got misspelled or mispronounced. It was the very first name she had ever spelled in her painfully neat writing. Her parents had gotten very angry when she had done that at a young age of 4 before being enrolled into a preschool where she was made to spell the fake male name repeated.

Even when she was that young she knew she was girl without question. Her parents would often be heard yelling at her to "be a man" or " stop this faggot nonsense" not the best method as she just did it more unconsciously. By her current age of 11 every mannerism, little nuisance of speech, or action was that of a young lady. She tried very hard to be the boy her parents wanted but instead of being masculine it happened to always be quite the opposite.

Even now she had a serious problem when it came to anything remotely boyish in appearance. She could no longer wear any tight necked shirts or pants. Even her school blouse was a little too tight for her sometimes and she had to loosen it up before she broke into a panic attack. Her closet was full of dresses, pretty and girly tops, or blouses. Her drawers had only lingerie in them from simple panties and bras to almost sexy ones. Nighties filled one drawer entirely while another held pajamas and little girl baby doll nighties.

Her twin canopy girls bed had a frilly canopy with lace as well as a white bedspread with ruffles on the edges of the bed skirts that matched the ruffled pillow cases. Not that you could see them pillows as she also had 3 stuffed animals. One a little worse for wear. It was an older teddy bear not a big one actually quite small whose once red brown fur had faded over time, and many accidental washings, to its current slightly pink color. The one arm was sewn back on more than once along with the head now missing a bit of stuffing. The pink ribbon around the neck was the only recent addition. It was the one item she had kept from her childhood. Indeed her father had more than once torn up little teddy while she was held tightly by her mother to watch. Little Jaci had retrieved it each time and carefully fixed up teddy each time as best she could.

From the corner of the room where a small case was there was also another small clear cheap plastic box that contained her first barbie. The barbie was a gift from one of her earlier girlfriends at school. Girlfriends that she was almost beaten daily to not have as she was supposed to play with boys at school. The doll was actually really badly burnt. Her once former long blonde hair was a melted mess ontop of her half burnt face. The one arm was missing and the one leg was noticeably shorter. She had almost gotten burnt herself when she grabbed it out of the hastily sprayed firepit in the backyard. She had used the fire extinguisher to spray first her father and mother before putting out the fire and saving Barbie. Still Barbie was in her princess dress much like sleeping beauty. It was a vain hope that one day her sleeping barbie would heal herself.

She had other barbies that looked just like first one used to but she would not get rid of her first barbie. She did not play with her as much as she used to. Even Dottie found Barbie gross. She never had to worry about any girlfriends bugging her about Barbie since she didn't make any. The memory of the beatings had scarred her from making any.

Jacilynn remember the first day she had met Andrea and a painfully shy Dottie, not that she was any better. Andrea had been wearing a flower print dress that went well with her grey hair. Dottie had been hiding behind Andrea's skirt in her own small black skirt with white tights, slightly dirty on one side with the beginning of a run in the leg near the knee, and a small white sweater that was more unisex than feminine. Her blond hair was very short still for a girl. Still it was plain to see this was a scared young girl.

Jacilynn had her auburn hair in two pigtails on either side of her head. Not very long yet but still pigtails she was absurdly proud of as she had done herself. Her pink and white dress with its stiff crinoline was almost mashed as she had her arms wrapped around the leg of the foster mother she had stayed with for the past year and half. Even at time a little over year ago Jaci had had the beginnings of breasts growing on her tiny frame. The two girls had been reluctantly pushed forward to greet each other. Jaci had burst into tears as soon as Dottie said hi.

Dottie had lost her reluctance and hugged Jaci before either adults could react. It was the beginning of a soon close bond between sisters born of different parents. As the year went by Jacilynn's overwhelming feminity had rubbed off on the then tomboyish Dorothy. Dottie now wore skirts, blouses, and dresses on occasion to be like her 'big sister' even though Jacilynn was only older by a month. Jacilynn on the other wore less girlie outfits and wore a denium skirt and plain white top whose small ruffles replaced the sleeve. Still girly but less that some of the dresses she used to wear every single day.

Dottie had been going to the private girls school when Jaci arrived. It was evident that Dottie had not been that comfortable in the uniform while Jacilynn almost drooled over it. It took almost 6 months before Jacilynn was convinced to go to the school instead of the 'safe' home schooling by Drea and the tutor. The school itself did not have a deportment class for the girls to attend the closest was a 2 week period during the home education part. Dottie almost failed these sections while Jacilynn breezed right through it.

It was therefore funny for Drea to watch both girls reactions to falling in love with the Barbie Princess Charm School movie. A movie both girls had watched a dozen times. The girls would often pause the movie and point out how much they loved the look of the various original uniform parts. The girls even had the movie theme song almost memorized.

Jacilynn sighed with the memory of the time her parents came to visit. The pain of their leaving her behind still hurt her very much. If they could see the report letter they would be very upset at her. The letter stated that she was the 'Picture of a proper young lady' who did well in most subjects but was reluctant to socialize with other girls her own age. The report also went on to say that it seemed she had improved in this regard since the last report of a few months ago. The teacher was still concerned for her and again suggested that perhaps the girl could do with some counseling from the school guidance counselor.

Jacilynn got up from her bed and went to her closet once more to look for something to wear for the evening. It was with a bit of a shock that she encountered something new. There was a shiny white blouse with puffy short sleeves next to something in a royal purple. Jaci pushed aside her other clothes to extract these items. Her previously sad face broke out into first a huge smile, then as she saw the skirt and small tie that went with the other two items she started to hop up and down in her excitement on her feet.

It was the excited Jacilynn that Dorothy walked in on in her bra and panties. Dottie was upset that Jaci had almost run away from school again leaving her behind. She didn't feel abandoned as this was not the first time Jacilynn had gotten spooked at school and rushed home before Dottie could even the leave the school. Still it did bother her.

"Jaci..."

"Dottie! OH MY GOD you ...uh wait go outside and please wait you GOT to see this!" Jacilynn totally overrode Dotties prepared speech pushing a bewildered Dottie out of her room.

Jacilynn quickly searched her dresser looking for her white knee socks before she remember that she was already wearing them from school earlier and instead extracted a white full slip. She quickly donned the blouse that fit her so well and felt so good. She followed this with the gold, purple, and pink pleated plaid skirt that came to her knees. She tied on the small matching tie to the skirt before slipping into the sleeveless purple vest that hugged her body tightly exposing her curves just nicely. The small golden crown symbol over the left breast finished off the outfit.

Jacilynn rushed to her vanity and searched among her hair clips, bows, and accessories finally finding the cute little hair elastic with two beads on it she sat, carefully tucking her skirt under herself, to brush her hair out after removing the barrettes then pulling her below shoulder length hair into a single pony tail on the back of her head. Checking herself over once more and giggling to herself she stepped over to the door of her room and took a second or two to composed herself into a hauty prissy girl with shoulders slightly back, her back ramrod straight and feet tightly together. In other words as much a proper regal princess as she could manage.

"Dorothy my dear what a pleasant surprise." She said as she opened her bedroom door in a slight snooty voice. Dorothy's eyes opened wide as she recognized the uniform before even she bounced up and down on the balls of her feet still encased in her school mary janes. Jacilynn stepped back into her room where Dorothy followed before flouncing herself onto Jaci's bed crushing the pleats of her own untucked skirt the process as she stared with longing at Jaci.

"What you think?" Jaci asked in her normal and excited voice as she twirled for Dottie. The small strap at the back of the vest with its tiny gold buckle even caught Dotties eyes.

"So pretty!" Dottie said entranced.

"Have you checked your own closet Dottie?"

"Naw."

"You should cause it seems unfair that Tante would get this only for me.." It took a moment before it registered and then Dotties eyes if anything got bigger and she ran from Jaci's room to her own.

Jacilynn was still starring at her own reflection but could not miss the excited scream of Dotties "It's here!"

--SEPARATOR--

Andrea DiMaggio smiled into her cup of tea as she could hear the two girls had found the uniforms. It had been a small miricle to find them. But then again her girls were not the only two girls that loved Barbie. She did wonder how the girls would love the small 4 week Barbie Charm School training camp the uniforms were actually for. Somehow she didn't think either girl would mind all that much.

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So long as you two are safe and happy....

Andrea Lena's picture

...I am enjoying this wonderful virtual foray into child care and being an aunt. Thank you for a lovely gift on Thanksgiving!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

okay, so I'm crying

sniffle, sniffle.

Its soooo good, Jaci!

DogSig.png

Wonderful as ever Jaci.

Wonderful as ever Jaci.


I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair

Barbie Charm School Camp

As excited as the two girls are about finding the uniforms, the chance to go to the camp can only be slightly less enthusiastic. Tante Drea cares about her two vagabonds.

Don't let someone else talk you out of your dreams. How can we have dreams come true, if we have no dreams?

Katrina Gayle "Stormy" Storm

Interesting set of stories

Just started reading these stories.
Theybare cute. A fitting homage to Andrea.

Rami

RAMI