The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 74)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

74 Have we got the resistance leader At Last

our main intelligence has told us our main man is here moving arms down into America we haves set u 3 battalions of troops there and I have 2 battalions with me we have 3 battalions of her majestic royal shock troops if we are successful in getting our main male the resistance could be finished for good and finally we will have our female utopia I get a call on my cell phone it her Ladyship saying that if I see that governor is not doing her job to sack her and replace her with another female commander Lisa has her Canadian Amazon Warriors down here to we know the residential area here has been put on lock down the residence have not seen this much women in one area All male slaves have been told to stay inside was the war against men finally come to the end if we capture this male or will it continue we are hoping soon it comes to a end .

I have ordered the troops to search the house one by one we appointees to the citizens as we hunt for this male we have closed every street Sergeant Major Heidi has her Shock troops available if necessary Crystal is in the other area of this lock down zone my mother has arrived with more troops I heard a warrior come over the radio we recovered the armoury I said to her “ where abouts ?”. she said to me “ 5 miles out of Seattle”. I said to her “ commander Lisa you will continue search your side of the border I will send troops to Niagara falls area as well I want this male so badly and now on all male must be scanned on their slave collars and males with out collar load them for process and upgraded the female and boys below age 13 you have 2 shock troops with you of need help”. The warriors headed out and done as I ordered Mom said to me “this operation is going well”. I said to her “”yes it is I have Crystal on the Canadian side I am on the American side I want capture him.

A Capitan Keira said to me “major Colonel I have found a resistance safe house”. I said to her “ good Capitan do you they know where he is?'. she said to me “yes boy we have was under protection of the 2 elite resistance fighters”. I said to her “ I know who that is it is son Liam”. I said to her “bring him to me and then continue your search there should be 2 other under this Protection”. she said to me “ yes Major Colonel”. I said to mom “who is this Capitan Keira”. mom said to me “a former Drill sergeant she was going be governor of America but she was in siege and was sent to Amazonia prime as a drill sergeant that where the Australian Commander Lisa is now”. I said to her “ thank you mom”. she said to me “ your welcome Sapphire”.

The male boy was brought to me I said to him “ hello Slave he said to me “what the fuck you want you Amazon bitch”. I said to him “ I want your fucking father you fucking piece of Male shit”, he said to me “ my dad is too fucking clever for you Amazon bitches”. I said to him”oh really we will capture him and you will enjoy helping us”. he said to me “ what do you mean by that”. I said to him “ all I want is your father location and the war will be over “.he said to me “ I don't think so about 2 weeks ago before the Washington take over by you women dad received a call from resistance establishment in planet Atlantis area they did not tell where they were but they were building an army to fight back Amazons every where”. I said to him “what planet would that be?”.

he said to me “we heard it came from near planet M”. I said to him “invaded and under our rule but we know some got away”. he said to me “yes one of them as landed on earth is helping my dad he was a prince on Atlantis”. I said to him “ his name is Charlie”. he said to me “yea I knew he was coming”. he said to me “how long have you been a female?'. I said to him “around 3 weeks why?”.

he says to me “your face looks familiar but very feminine now”. I said to him”. I was your friend Grant”. he said to me “ fuck why a woman”. I said to him “ I love being a woman I wouldn't never be a man again I love it I am dominant and very strong your the one born in the wrong gender Guards take this slave to draining room 8 and then transform him and bring her back to me”. the guard said o me “ yes Major Colonel”. he was dragged away to the room.

A few hours past and I was in talking to my strategic officer on certain area to attack this male when this new woman walked out she walked up to me and said to me “major colonel”. I said to her “yes”. she said to me “ my name is Lacy”. I said to her “ yes”. she said to me “ you sent me to be converted a now I am back”. I said to her “wow you look beautiful”. she said to me “thank you Major colonel I fee liberated from my masculinity I love being a woman now I understand when you said I will love being a female and your right and I was born the wrong gender we woman have suffered a lot while we abided by men's laws we women are better then men I hate them sooner we win this war the better and males will annihilate at last and we live female utopia”..

I said to her “ Welcome to womanhood Lacy”. she said to me “ thank Major Colonel”. I said to her “do you know were he is”. she said to me “if he is any by now he will be using these safe houses if we send our troops there we should capture him”. I said to me “ ok” we order the troops to that area she said to me “ can I stay with you Major colonel”. I said to him “yes Lacy “.she said to me “thank you I will learn a lot from a woman like you”. I was ready to leave when I got a call it was from the supreme commander.

I said to it “ hello” she said to me “ Sapphire”. I said to he “ yes mom” she said to me “ what are you doing now”. I said to her “ I think I know where he is”. she said to me “ good but I have some bad news”. I said to me “what we have lost commander Lisa and Lieutenant Colonel Savannah to a sniper attack by the resistance elite they have capture his second Lieutenant and a corporal”. I said to mom “fuck I lost my girlfriend”. she said to her “I know if you want time to grief”. I said to her “ no mom I want capture him I have converted his son Liam to a female she is next to me she is the one that has given me the information”. she said to me “ Promote her to Acting lieutenant colonel”. I said to her “yes mom”. so we hang up Lacy said to me “are you ok”. I said to her “ yea I just lost my girlfriend she was killed in sniper attack”. she said to me “ I am very sorry for your loss Sapphire”. I said to her “ it ok Lacy I will get over it”.

I then told her she was now Acting Lieutenant colonel Lacy she was happy in helping getting her ex father I said to her “this Charlie guy is he like your ex father”. she said to me “ he is like him very military oriented”. I said to her “ one we have Bernie we will look after him”. she said to me “ he would have told the resistance to prepare for a change of leader ship”. I said to he “ wow I never remember that when I was a male”. she said to me “ yea a lot has changed there”. she said to me “I cant ever think of you as a ugly boy”.

I said to her “I know and like you now you a beautiful Amazon woman”. she said to me “thank you and so are you”. she told me once we have captured the male we will have to be careful of this male Charlie he is very good he was the prince of Amazonia Terra (Atlantis ) he was the solider one to compared to the other brother who is now a slave in prison his outsider became a female but was executed for letting a poison nearly kill the Amazonia Terra Royal family under Lady Scarlett we arrived in the Area

We knew resistance was here cause you could hear the military fighting here I order the shock Paratroopers to land behind from them this were elite resistance fighters against her Majesty best shock troops we making great advances soon we get him I hope they will stop fighting and surrender then all of the sudden the fighting stop I heard a megaphone say to us “I want to speak to the Amazon bitch in charge”. Lacy said tome “ that him Major Colonel”. I got a mega phone and said to him “yes I am in charge what do you want?”. He said to me “ we will surrender if you allow my men passage out of here”. I said to him “ why should I do that?”. He said to me if you do I will come quietly”. I said to him “Its cause we have you surrounded?”. He said to him “ Maybe”. I though I got on my 2way and said to my troops”why he is talking he going try get his men out prepare to capture them including females put then on separate trucks and any boys under 13 on another on”. she said to me “ yes Major Colonel “.as I though he was using this cease fire to do that little know the were getting capture by my troops.

He came back on the mega phone he said to me “ we need to agreement”. I said to him
“just surrender “.he said to me “ I never though you would get this ever close to me”. I said to him “ well we did”. as we ware talking I order Amelia to take her special forces to the building where he is and kill any male that resists your arrest and call me when your near him he said to me “ If I surrender to you will you please be careful of my children”. I said to him “ we have already capture one of them”.

he said to me “fuck which one”. I said to him “ you will have came and found out”. a guard came up to Lacy and I said to me “we have Lieutenant Colonels baby brother and sister “.I said to her “ good take them and convert the boy to a girl with the cure and upgrade the daughter”. she said to me “ yes Major Colonel” then my 2 way radio said to me “Major Colonel we have collected every male and female which has try to escape”. I said to her “ good”. then Amelia said to me “I am behind him Major colonel”.

I said to her “ grab him and any one there bring them to me he was just about say some thing when he was ambushed by Amelia and her special forces finally we had him he was handcuffed and bidden on his legs with chains he second commander behind some how escaped Amelia forces I will not blame her we got our Main prize he was escorted to a prison truck and taken to Seattle police station and put in the integration room he was put in room 3 Lacy and I stayed at the area were we caught him I saw male scattering every where we caught as many as we could and sent them to processing area.

Lacy saw a male amongst the males getting processed she walked down to him and saw who she wanted and said to him” you male came here”. he walked over slowly then started to run away from her by going back towards the end she looked at two guards and they fired in the air all males fell to the floor except him she ran grab him he said to her “ get you hands off you filthy Amazon bitch”. she said to him “ you are important male”. he said to me “ how important”.

she said to him” I know you your the son of former prince Charlie your name is Wyatt”. he said to her “ how did you know my name and who are you bitch”. she said to him “ I know you and my name is not important to you but your the importance of capturing you father now is our new number one priority now we have your leader Bernie”.

he said to me “you amazon bitches will never capture him”. she said to him “ we will male , cause we are the better gender and you men are fucking shit”. he was escorted to Seattle police station I said to her “why he is important to us”. she said to me “he is the son of new resistance leader Charlie and he was the one who killed your girlfriend”. I said to her “ good going lieutenant Colonel”. mom was happy we finally had Bernie he was taken integration room we will extraditing him to Amazon City he will be interrogated and then we will see what his fate is. Lacy was sworn in as lieutenant Colonel she has been flirting with me a lot lately.

I went to Iowa for the funeral of Crystal and Lisa I was emotional but happy I was with mom and Lacy . Bernie and Wyatt are now at Alcatraz prison we went to their wake Lacy said to me “ I am very sorry Sapphire that you lost your girlfriend”. I started crying she cuddle me and looked at my face and we kissed she said to me “sorry”. I said to her “why”. she said to me “I am never kissed a woman as a woman”.( as she wiped my tears off my face) I said to her “ well you doing well”. she said to me “ I thought I would be attracted to men now I am female but I am not I hate them more”.

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos