The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 64)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

64 Her Royal Highness Princess Alexis Jamison

My wife and I woke she said to me “ Babe today is your coronation”. I said to her “ yeah I know Baby I will become a princess today I still can't believe it why me?”. she said to me “and me”. I said to her “ I think you will be too Myra”. she said to me “ I am going to Change my name to Hailee”. then a guard walked in said to me “ sorry my lady there will be 2 wedding before your coronation as you may not have heard Princess Charlotte was assassinated last night here , so the empress has decided to do 2 weddings and your Coronation”. I said to her “ ok I am fine with that” the guard said to her “Dame Myra have you decide on a new Name or will you stay as you”. she said to her “ I want to be called Hailee”. the guard said to her “yes dame Myra your gown has arrived my lady and yours too Dame Myra as you see they both have silver on them meaning high in the royal family I have been told that you dame Myra you will stand with your family”. she said to her “my Family?”. She says to her “yes your mother and sisters are from Amazonia Earth”. I said to her “ what will happen to Taylor”. She said to me “ she has accepted the commission of Lady Taylor of Amazonia Earth”. I said to her “ I though I was that”. she said to me “not after today you will become a princess of the Amazonia Empire”. I said to her “shit I forgot”. Myra giggled and got dressed in her Black and silver stripe royal gown she kissed me and said to me “ I will see you after your coronation”. I said to her “ok babe”. she left and went to her Family and she told me her mother asked her why her gown has the sliver on she said to her “ mom it was a royal gown”. her mom said to her “ok Myra”. she said to her mom “I will be Hailee from today”.

It was finally my turn to walk down the aisle of the throne room I walked don it slowly my wife was with her mother and sisters and all the guards and warriors saluted me then on cue my wife followed me down the towards the royal family Sitting there was The Empress in the Middle Princess Jade and Princess Chantelle to the right on the left there was 2 vacant seats and then Princess Isabella and Lady Savannah her fiancée I walked up and stop the empress said to me “ kneel please Alexis”. I kneeled in front of her she said to me “Alexis do you swear to faithful to the crown of Amazon race and will rule if required upon the death of your empress and will perform the duties of Princess of the Amazonia Empire and Amazonia Galaxy and the mighty goddess Hera”. I said to her “yes my empress”. she said to me “I Announce you as her royal highness Princess Alexis My daughter”. I said to her “thank you mother” then mother said to Myra “dame Myra can you come forward”. she said to her “ yes your majesty”. Mom said to her “ as the wife of my daughter I officially announce you as her royal highness Princess Hailee wife of her royal highness Princess Alexis”. she said to her “thank you your majesty”. she was taken some where and given a needle she was ok with in 4 minutes her mom and said to her “congratulations Princess Hailee”.

she said to her “thank mother”. and then Katelynn saw me she said to me “your highness I am sorry to leave now but we need to find the Killer of your sister”. I said to her “ that alright Governor general I have inform her Ladyship Taylor I will be back at work soon on Amazonia Earth and you will need a new major Colonel”. Then Lady Taylor turned up and said to me “ your Highness as you are the first inline for the throne would be wise for her highness and princess Hailee spend time here until we get the Assassin”. I said to her “ ok”. we return to our seats on the left of my mother

Hailee said to us “ what about we bring back the supreme Commander my mother was very good at her job there and abolish Governor Generals we have Ladyships now on Amazonia Earth and Amazonia Terra”. mom said to her “that is great idea Katelynn can resume her job as supreme commander and Lady Taylor can take over the governor General roles on Amazonia Earth and My sister Lady Scarlett can do the same make my niece supreme Commander and stuff “.I heard Clarissa and Felicity went on a honeymoon on Planet K in the Amazonia Terra territories mom said to me “Alexis I want you to learn everything from the history of our race to so when I decide to retire or die you will be informed about everything it will take you 5 night of subliminal training and don't think you get out of it Hailee you will get the same training cause when Alexis ever becomes Empress you will be come Queen”.

Hailee said to me “ excuse me mother and if Alexis is ever killed I will be become empress”. mom said to her “no Jade will become empress you will become Princess unless you have a child and only by pregnancy not adopting girl”. Hailee said to her “ yes mother”. so we continued enjoying our selves Auntie Scarlett and her family left I heard Clarissa and Felicity left already for their honeymoon Hailee and Mine was in England we lost a commander there I was a colonel then and Hails was a Capitan it was late before we went to bed our personal slave Randal said to me “ mistress everything is ready in your and Mistress Hailee room”. I said to him “ok slave now leave us” I saw Izzy walk by she said to me “ Ally can you and Hails help us with our wedding next year”. I said to her “yea sure that what big sisters are for”. she says to me “thanks Ally and went to bed Gabrielle was getting ready for bed she said her cousin Elyssa is smart but supreme Commander Katelynn daughter is smarter.

We went into our room and Hailee said to me “ Babe are you wondering why I change my name to Hailee”. I said to her “why?”. She said to me “it cause your mother missed Holly so much I thought this would be the closest to her name”. I said to her “ thank you Hails”. she said to me “any time for you and our family”. then she said to me “ Alexis I want have a baby”. I said to her “ sure we will get a boy and convert him to a girl”. she said to me “no a real baby from my womb or yours I want be artificiality inseminated or you we need to start a family and keep the royal bloodline going we were born girls so we need the purity to continue in our race”. I said to her “ok babe but we need to do our royal training”. she said to me “I know”. We put on our earplugs and went to sleep during the night I learnt how be a royal princess how to act talk and assert authority as a royal princess and Hailee she was taught the same but in a lighter way of doing things it was put in to our by subliminal ways.

As the Next day Approached Hailee and I woke up she said to me “ good morning babe”. I said to her “good morning”. she said to me “ what a beautiful day”. I said to her “ yes it is a nice day”. our slave Randal came in said to me“ my Mistress you are required in Mistress Catherine office in approximate 1 hour she said she has some new regarding amazonia Terra and amazonia Earth”. I said to him “ok slave you can breakfast ready now” he said to me” yes my mistress”. we showered and got dressed had our breakfast supplied by slave Randal we left the table and then the slave started doing his job by cleaning up our quarters in the Palace.

I arrived at mom's office I knocked she said to me “ come in Alexis” so I came she said to us “ good you both here”. I said to her “what is up mom”. she said to us “ first Charlotte's funeral will be on Friday she will be buried next to Holly”. I said to her “ that will be great but very sad for our family mom”.she said to us “second thing your Auntie Scarlett has declared state of Emergency on amazonia Terra”. I said to her “What about Amazonia Earth”. she said to me “ it not required yet I have asked Taylor to keep me inform governor general Katelynn has been put back as supreme commander” Hailee said to us “ Katelynn will like that” she said to us “ good and third how was your training last night”. I said to her “great mom” she said to us “good and Hailee how was yours?”. She said to her “ it was great mom like Alexis” she said to her “ good my daughter”.

Mom said to me “ I need you to do your first tour soon Alexis and Hailee”. I said to her “where mom”. she said to me “ the Military base here where your sister and sister in law are”. I said to her “ good that will be fun”. she said to me “it will be we graduating some women who have done there national service”. I said to her any one we are continuing on”. she said to me “ yes your sister and Her wife”. I said to her “ wow that went quick”. then mom said to me “she is getting deployed to Amazonia Earth to France for 5 weeks”. I said to mom “she learnt French?'. mom said to me “you know French Alexis as well as German and every language on Amazonia Earth all my family know that”. I said to her “oh ok”. I started to speak to mom in Arabic she responded very fluently back to me Hailee was amazed at the way we were talking she said in Spanish to mom “am I going with Alexis on this tour mom”. she said to her “no my daughter you are having princess lesson”. Hailee she said “yes mom” (in Spanish) Hailee left and went to princess lesson she saw Isabella there as well as Lady Savannah mom said to me “your wife has lot to learn Alexis”.

I said to her “I know mom but she will learn and BTW I want have a baby soon”. she said to me “ I knew you would and your cousin Clarissa”. I said to her “ yes”. mom said to me her wife Felicity is pregnant”. I said to her “fuck and what does auntie Scarlett think about it”. mom said to me “over the moon but your cousin Ashley has been hurt hold on the phone ringing I saw mom face go from ok to to be fucking shocked she said to me “we need to have the doctor and ambulance at the spaceport”. I said to her “why mom”. she said to me “your cousin Clarissa is coming in badly hurt”. I said to her “ you want me to go down and meet her”. mom said said to me “ Felicity is with her and remember she is pregnant”. I said to her “ I’ll suspend my first tour for about 2 hours and go and wait for Clarissa and felicity shuttle to come in”.

I went down to the spaceport mom has put Amazonia Prime under Martial Law for 48hrs I hope we get the fucking assassin that hurt my cousin and he fucking killed my sister I was there waiting for the shuttle to land at the spaceport I saw Felicity walking off the shuttle I walked up and cuddle her I said to her “ how are you?'. she said to me “ I am ok your highness it my wife Clarissa which needs medical needs”. I saw the doctor go up to her and said to me “ she will survive but she need medical attention for least 72hrs or more my lady”. Felicity said to her “ good”. the doctor said to her “ my lady your wife will need surgery and she will be unconscious for at least 48hrs”. I said to her “ Flick come back to the palace and when she is better hands now the doctors will call you”. she said to me “ ok your highness” I said to the doctor 'inform us as soon as she is better”. the doctor said to me “yes you highness”. Clarissa was taking to Amazonia Home Hospital and I took Felicity back to the Palace.

Once we got there mom told us the troops had captured the assassin she said the shock troops will stay on Amazonia Terra prime and territories for at least another 72hrs so we can catch the main resistance leader Bernie Felicity was happy with capture and sentencing of the slave to prison I would have executed him by Friday at Charlotte funeral Clarissa was making a full recovery Felicity was in full military uniform so was my sisters and Wife and her mom and family Katelynn was told she is now Supreme commander she said she was happy to be Supreme Commander again the funeral service was great mom made a speech and the we went to the wake and fun I am now her royal Highness princess Alexis of Amazonia Hone and Amazonia Earth and Ammonia Terra pat of the Amazonian Empire under guideline of empress Catherine my mother

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos