The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 17)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power

17 the cure and hunt down of the resistance
I have been working here at the Amazon city Science building working from Jasmine notes since the blast I figured out what she was up to I asked princess Jade can I have a pregnant female test subject she said sure the girl came from Zone 51 her name was Tammy I ask her how far are you ? she was shivering and very scared I said to her “I am Jessica I am scientist here”. she looked at me it I said to her “ok sweetie your woman not ugly man so don't worry”. she said to “ I am 15 weeks pregnant”. I ask her stand over the ultra sound machine I saw the baby it was a boy so I got a needle and injected into baby's chromosome was then Tammy felt pain for about 20 mins and I ask to go back on the ultra sound machine and the baby was now a girl I yelled yes I think we have got rid of the Y chromosome men will no longer be around mankind will be extinct for ever.

I help Tammy to bed then injected her with Amazon nano bots these were designed for pregnant women I told her your being upgraded to one of us a Amazon your baby girl will be a pure Amazonian earth girl she smiled I kissed her on cheek said to her “ thank you for helping me get rid of the biggest pests on Amazonia Earth is Mankind she replies Any time Jessica”. I told princess jade about my results and I ask if I can use on some boys I got a 3yr old he turned very quickly so I went for a 8yr old he didn't change so we executed it so I tried a 5yrold he changed very quick into a girl we will put the new girls with a loving Amazon Family

so we worked it out from 6yrs and above we still need work on a cure as for boys 10 and above it slave work so we need find a cure for between ages 6yrs old and 10yrs old we have sent the cure around the world we know with in 4 to 5 weeks there will be no more males under age of 6yrs the royal family then introduced A law that all boys under 6 must attend a medical centre or science building for a upgrade into girlhood

with boys are slowly disappearing for good it will take a generation or so but men will be gone from our beautiful planet Amazonia Earth

( Lily point of the view)

I told the city of Toronto they were now under Amazon martial I suspected a resistance base in that city I got a call from the Canadian prime minster ask why the city was under our control not theirs I told her I ordered it from her royal highness Princess Jade I also said if she didn't like it we could use force I am arriving at Vancouver tonight to discuss Toronto control I went saw her highness princess Jade

I said to her “your highness”. she replies to me “ yes Commander Lily” I said to her “ I have done what you said your highness put Toronto under our control but Canadian government has been protesting our troops in Toronto”. she said to me “ ok sack the Canadian government and replace with administrator in charge from now on amazon city controls Canada until further notice”.

so I went to Canada and told the government and said they are no longer in charge now Amazonian earth empire now in charge the prime minster was sent to Amazonian re-education camp we introduced our law started rounding up men one guard brought this old Earth woman I asked her “what is your name?”. she replied to me “ Susannah”. I look at her and said “your a resistance fighter right”. she said to me “ yes my husband left me behind he was slowly getting away from here to avoid capture”. I said to her “ we are going get you upgraded then you can go home as Amazon woman and rule zone 51 for us”. she said in happy tone of voice “anything to go home”.

We took her to the transformation room and injected the nano bots I left her as pain took over her body she began to scream she will be one of us a amazon woman with in 2hrs or so time period she will be a supremacist like us and help rule Amazonia Earth part of the Amazonian empire rule by Amazonia and Amazonia earth royal family

Her royal highness Princes Jade said to me “ that as of now all countries will have our troops on it and a curfew will exist from 6pm to 7am 7 days a week Susannah was finish she got dress in her black leather amazon uniform and said to Jade “ I pledge my loyalty to you My royal princess our queen and Royal family of Amazonia and Amazonia Earth her territory and the wiping out of Y chromosome and my ruling of zone 51 always under your laws and my hatred toward men and the destruction of the resistance

Susannah said to Jade “ your highness in my old clothing is a photo of 2 of the resistance leaders from my zone 51”. so I told the guards to find the photos they went and found then she told us one was her ex husband John the other was a male name Keith Princess jade said to us “ Offer any male their rights back and freedom for the capture of these 2” I asked her “ Men have no rights they are property?'. she said to me “ I know that but if a male hands of them or both they will converted to one of us a Amazon woman”.

The troops were on patrol in England it a country which is not a zone it has Administrator in charge a woman name Elizabeth she call us and says they have caught one of the leaders from the resistance Susannah and I went to princess Jade said to us “ interrogate him and then convert him a Amazon woman”. so we went to England found a male he was in chains I ask him his name he said nothing then Susannah said to me “that is Keith behind John he is second in charge from Zone 51”.

then before we left for amazon city this guy came up excuse me Mistress he said to me “I was the one who brought him in”. I said to him “good what is your name Male?'. he said to me “ Carlos Mistress”. I said to him “as promise by our Princess you will get your rights back and freedom “. I walked over to him gave him the gender changing Nano bots needle he began to scream I said to him “ welcome to womanhood your new name will be Marcie you will be in charge of amazon troops here”.

I said good we will take him back to Amazon city interrogate him the do what our princess has ordered we left London and headed back to Amazon city when arriving here we took our prisoner down to the torture area we interrogated him for around 5 hours he told every thing about John and the resistance on the island this guy name Michael (her Lily) and then I injected him with the same needle as Marcie was given to him he began to scream as he changed.

a few hours Later I went down to check her she was finish I walk in I look at her then gave her Black leather Amazon Uniform and said to her “what is your name warrior?'. she replies to me “Kelly commander”. I said to her “follow me”. she followed me after getting dressed in her uniform and boots we went to see the Her royal highness Princess jade sitting next her was Princess Holly and her girlfriend Samantha my sister the Kelly walked up to Princess Jade Kissed her hand the Kiss Princess Holly and said to them “ I pledge my loyalty to royal Amazonia Empire of Amazonia and Amazonia Earth her territory and space I will up keep the laws or the royal family and believe in the extinction of males I am supremacist like you and proud amazon woman”.

Princess Jade got call from Jessica we have a break through on the Y chromosome l change a XY chromosome to the XX chromosome will the baby was still in the Foetus and change the baby gender Jessica said to Jade “ I think we can get rid of all males your highness” princess jade said to us “yes annihilation of gender known as man worlds with out men only women who are peaceful”.

The a guard came running in and the said to Jade “ your royal Highness the supreme Commander of the royal military and police force has been shot dead by resistance gun man while in London and the administrator has also been murdered”. Kelly said to her “ Excuse me your royal highness my I suggest the we send in the queens Military shock soldiers and put London on a 72 hour ban on any Male allowed out on the streets of city”. she looked at the princess

Princess Jade said to her “yes Kelly I want you there I will ask my mother to send the troops off you go Kelly”. she said her “yes your highness Jade said to me “ Lily order Chantelle to this room and Jacinda and Emily as well their mother has been murdered and order all boys under age of 6 to come to science building we going to start annihilating males from under of age 6 now only children will be pure Amazonia Earth girls no more boys under the age of 6”.

Finally my lover was coming home Susannah has taken over the role there as governor and Marcie is now Governor of England Kelly is in charge of queens troops in England and ensure no male is out on the streets for those 72hrs Emily will take over be supreme commander of Royal Amazonia and Amazonia Earth military forces and I will become her commander second in charge Chantelle is taking time off from her duties she is very upset over her mothers death princess Jade has sent her home to Amazonia to rest and spend time with the queen as Chantelle's mother and our queen were close princess Jade leaving to Amazonia help with the funeral of the supreme commander Emily has gone as well Jacinda has decide to stay here on Amazonia Earth Princess Holly is in charge but really I am

Jacinda is back with Jessica turning under 6 year old boys into girls using the new serum that was invented with in a few weeks there will be only pure Amazonia earth girls and baby girls getting born the extinction of the Male gender has begun any male under 6 years old will be a Pure Amazonia Earth girl we will hunt down the those male who killed my lovers mother and the English governor and execute them we want this John guy and resistance we want them gone

the laws have been upgraded to theses
1. all men have no rights and are slaves or prisoners and the property of Amazonia Earth women
2. all earth women will be upgraded to Amazonian earth pure women
3. all male slaves will have collars and id numbers on their dresses and their mistress name
4.boys over 15yrs will selected for slavery or upgrade to Amazonian earth girl
5 all teenager Amazonian earth girls will have compulsory Military training including new girls from 17yrs onwards
6. all girls will receive an automatic upgrade from age of 6yrs old
7. all men and boys will call girls and Amazonia earth women Mistress (except their mothers not sisters will call them mistress)
8 All boys Under age of 6 Must attend a medical centre or Science Building for upgrade to girlhood
9 All Girls age 6yrs and above will attend a new Amazon girl school for their education
10. all males must call boys Miss from the age of 6yrs to 15yrs under 6yrs mistress must be called
12 all boys are forbidden to wear any clothing representing male features
12. all boys must wear skirts and heels or women flats once a slave must wear slave dresses between ages of 6yrs and 15yrs
13.all boy slaves must attend Camp for 5 weeks for re-education and slave selection by your mistress who will own you from that point on
14 Amazonia and Amazonia Earth is under Martial Law
15 a curfew for men and boys is 6pm-7am 7 days a week unless out with mother or Mistress
16 holding of any boys under age of 6yrs old will have consequences like punishment men 30 lashes
17 verbally abusing Amazonian earth women or girl is punishable by become a slave (for boys 6-15yrs automatic slavery no selections) any slaves verbally a Amazon will be executed
18 second verbal abuse is category A prison and reprogramming
19. any Male violating these laws will be reprogrammed or executed
20 all house duties are to perform by men or boys only (not under 15yr old will be treated like a girl)
21 All slaves can have their names change by their Mistress at any time you are their property now
22some countries have a exemption from law 14 (except curfew is11pm to 7am in those countries for boys 15yrs and above this includes all men )
21 there is no curfew for Amazonia earth girls or women
22 some boys can be upgraded to amazon girl early if we consider you important enough
23 all laws are subject to change without notice By the Royal family of Amazonian Empire
24 all Zones and Countries are part of Amazonia Earth which is part of Amazonian Empire
25 any county or zone that has Her majesty shock troops on their land All males are forbidden to be outside for 72hrs or even longer which decide by the governor of area
26 Any male which know where the resistance is will have their rights and freedom returned and receive an upgrade to womanhood
27 any male who calls new amazon women or girl their old name will be given 50 lashes to his back
28 any male or female caught helping the resistance will reprogrammed or executed (females will be reprogrammed
29 any internet hacking by boys or men will result in slavery or upgrade considering their crime

thank you all Amazon women and girls boys and Slaves of Amazonia and Amazonia Earth these laws must obeyed at all times ordered by the Royal family of Amazonian Empire

this city and rest of the world is under the rule of the royal family of Amazonian empire in which we rule Amazonia and Amazonia Earth with a Iron fist

I love my life as a woman I am Commander Lily second in charge of the royal Military and police of planets Amazonia and Amazonia Earth and territories in Alliance with the Royal Amazonia

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos