The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 28)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else woman with power

28 the new salve serum and the governor response

They were taken to their areas Clarissa was with her pet to be in reprogram room she says to sergeant Karl “.I am going to change your name to Jason I like that name so that will be yours”. he says to her “fuck off amazon bitch”. she giggles and starts belting the crap out of him he has never had before then she says to him “ why fight us slave we are the better gender I am stronger than you all women are who are amazon are”. she then picks him up in one hand and says to him “you fucking piece of shit”. throws him across the room he fall in heap he yells to her “ that hurt you bitch”. She walks over and kicks him hard and goes flying across the room she walks up says to him “what am I Slave”. he says to me “ my mistress”. she says to him “good who owns you slave?”. he says to me “you do my mistress “.she pulls him up off the floor and says to him “That right Jason I do own you your my property your life as you had is over you are mine forever”.

she put him on the reprogram chair strapped him in said the reprogram officer you can begin Clarissa says the officer says “Yes Capitan”. and then they start the process of changing him into a slave

She leaves the room goes down to the transformation room where the other two Males are I see her and walk up to her and say to her “I hear you had fun with your new slave” she said to me “yes mom I gave him a belting he will never forget and he is broken in” I laughed and said “you loving being woman don't you”. she says to me “ of course mom why did we ever fight against us as pathetic males I love being a woman”. I said to her “ I know Clarissa it great”. we continued walking to transformation room sitting on their chairs were 2 naked men Clarissa says to me “yuck what disgusting site”. I laughed then thought to myself I looked like that a ugly male Clarissa was right we are better being women any day.

I said to her “ you know where you are Males”. Edward says to me “yes mistress we are in your transformation room”. I said to me “correct you colonel peters are going to commander Angela Peters of New Zealand Amazon police and military force”. he says to me “ yes Mistress”. Clarissa walks up and injects a needle into his neck he began to scream I said to him “ you Edward”. he said to me “ yes Mistress mind on watching his comrade changing before his eyes”. I said to him “you will be our spy now as a woman your new name will Laura”. he says to me “ thank you mistress”. Clarissa injects him with a needle too he begins to scream Clarissa said to him”the pain your going through is the price of your body getting free of you masculinity you will love being woman”. both I and Clarissa left

Clarissa said “ mom is Laura being sent on a mission soon” I said to her “yes why Clarissa?”. She said to me “ I know she was a spy for Atlantis and everything but she will find it hard blend in now as a Amazon now” I said to her “we need her see that women are going for their upgrades and to make sure they are not under influence of their male parts” she said to me “ yuck a male in control of a female”.I laughed an said to her “baby your female supremacist we hate men cause we were converted this way men are trash to us all they are our pets we rule Amazonia Earth for a reason all men ever thought of was war and their laws were the best for women our great queen knew she was right in Leaving when she did we leant a lot in technology in nano bots and now the cure and Madison latest invention we are getting better at our work in wiping out the Y chromosome for ever I under stand now mom I am just glad I am a female” I said to her” me too Clarissa”.

we walked up to dining area I was feeling Hungary Clarissa was informed that there is more resistance fleeing New Zealand by Christchurch so she took 2 battalions worth of troops with her I want the main leaders in their group I’m going make them slaves then Madison walks in says that there number 1 weapons maker is here I said to her “ok “and told Clarissa that if she finds him to bring him to us Then slave Brayden walks in and says “ my mistress I have a found a 2 males acting like a females”. I thought to my self cross dressers I said to him “Slave ask the guards to take than to section 7 room 21, he said to me “ok My mistress” and left as he walked out he gave Madison a weird look she walks up a grabs him by her right arm and says to him “what was that look for you fucking male shit”. he says to her “nothing mistress then she throws him across the room he lands awkwardly and then drags him to me she then says to me “Governor I think he might be lying I am sure his reprogramming has failed on it”.

I said to her “ really Madison” I said to my guards “ guards take this slave back to section 1 and have him chained capture the 2 males pretending be woman and throw them in same section or kill them” I hear from him “no please my mistress they are my twin brothers they are both only 14 now” I said to them “do what I told you and capture them and bring to us” the guards said to me “yes Governor “I said to Brayden” I want know how you didn't get converted”.

he said to me “ I used a experimental drug and old male friend gave me before he was captured like me”. I said to Madison “you know anything about this drug?'. she says to me “yes Governor but it was on the testing stage we didn’t think that it worked” I said to her “ well it seems to have worked every male due to be covered to slaves will be stripped naked 24hrs before conversion and I want you lead a task force to find these tablets and for you slave”.I walked up and gave him a needle in the neck “ I said to him “since you want try new excremental drug you can try this one you will now act like a slave he began to fall to ground as his mind starts to change he starts believing he is a slave now with 30mins he has new persona of slave .

I said to him “name male” he said to me “I am Brayden my mistress I am the property of Amazonia galaxy Empire under the rule of her Majesty Empress Catherine her daughters Princess Jade Princess Charlotte Princess Isabella and Princess Gabrielle and your my mistress the governor of New Zealand I am slave will always obey my mistress I hate Men I am female Supremacist like my mistress I will help her in any way bring to the end of all males including my self I hate being a Male I wooed prefer being a woman”.

The guards bring in the 2 cross dressers to us I was sitting in my chair I said to him “Brayden come here slave”. he said to me “yes my mistress”. and sat next to me on a cushion in his new slave uniform of short denim dress and black pumps with 3”heels the cross dressers were amazon school uniforms I ask then for there names one said to me “Michael Mistress”.s and other said to me “ James Mistress”. I said to them “oh ok where will you going dressed as amazon girls” James says to me “ we were trying escape New Zealand for another country which not strict on males”. then Brayden says to them” All of us males are crap we belong to the Amazon women we had our chance and we blew it". They looked and saw their brother and said to him “Mathew why did you say that”/ he said o him “ I am not Mathew Male I am a slave to my mistress I hate you males I love only my mistress and my empress they are my life not you pathetic males yuck”. they look confused they had never seen their brother like this. I said to me “ok boys I have decide your fate one of you will be like Brayden a slave the other will be a female my daughter”. Michael says to me “ Mistress will on of us be other slave”. I said to him “ yes” he said to me “ok mistress” I said to the guards “guards take them to to section 2 and 7 give strip them and put them in their cells naked with mouth balls so they cant take that drug” they said to me “yes governor” Brayden said to me “excuse me My mistress can I make sure these slaves have done what you ordered”. I said to him “ ok go with guards” he said to me “thank you my mistress” and left I can see if he does any thing wrong from here

(Brayden Point of view)

I left my mistress room and followed the guard with these pathetic males in chains I saw they took the male slave name James to section 7 so he was going to be a female and the other male was taken to section 2 I left the guard taking s the male to section 7 and followed the male who was going to section 2 he got there was put in cell 5 I walked in behind him said to him “strip male now”. he said to me “don't you remember me”. I said to him “ no I am my mistress property”. he said to me “oh” he started stripping and till all his ugly male clothes were taken off I then put a mouth piece over his mouth I said to him “ this is our insurance against you swallowing anything before your conversion into a better life”.

I saw a male coming out room the guards said to him James this is your cell until your mistress picks you up he said to them “ yes mistress” the guards said to me BTW this is head slave Brayden he is the Mistress Trinity slave James said to me “ nice to meet you Miss Brayden” I said to him “you to slave James”, the guard said to me “he has not got the persona you have Brayden”. I said “ok Mistress “and left him I made my way down to section 7 and saw the guards putting in the salve into his cell I saw 2 new mistress get changed into their Black leather Amazon Uniform I went to cell where the slave was he asked me the same question I said the same to him I ordered him to strip he did I out the same mouth guard in his mouth said to him “ you will be called when it your turn “he said to me “what a slave or girl”. I said to him your lucky you will be girl and left him. I ask the new Mistress to follow me up to my mistress governor room they followed me there I was happy now I am perfect slave for my mistress my hate for men is so strong even though I am a male.

we arrived back in the governor room I said to my mistress” the males have been put in there cells my mistress stripped and ball gagged put in their cell naked my mistress”. she say to me “good slave Brayden” I said to her “ thank you my mistress I will do anything to be a woman my mistress I know my punishment for being a male is bad but I would love to be female I hate males my mistress I was told the by a guard to bring Mistress Laura and mistress Angela to you”. she said welcome Commander Peters you have your job to do she says to my mistress “yes governor “then she left then my mistress said to me “ Brayden go have your lunch slave”. I said to her “ thank you my mistress”. so left to go to slave mess hall.

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos