The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 9)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us

9 the new life for boys at Re-education and Training Camp
***************(Simon point of view)

as we were woke up by the amazon guards I notice Fred next to me was acting different he made his bed was already up and dress the guard walked past him he bowed and said to the guard "Mistress good morning "she replied to him “ good morning slave”.he stayed bowed I notice at he end of room was jack I finally made my bed and got dressed and walked down to where he was I said to him “ hey dude what's up?”. he replied to me “ waiting get my orders from the mistress and will serve my mistress any way she requires me I am her slave of Amazonia Government”. I was shocked at that.

then a slave from the camp he was in charge of work detail he said to me “ Jack you and Fred are to go to the princess house and clean and look after her and friends needs”. jack said with a smile on his face to him “it will be honour to serve our princess and her friends”. then I saw my friend and Fred left and went to the princess house once all the slaves had been assigned I was the last the slave said to me " Simon can you remember anything from your school days or your friends " I sad to him “yes I remember Jack and Albert being moved away from class by cheerleaders why do u ask?”. he replied to me " good your not converted to their cause" I said to him “how are they converted and who are you ?" he said to me “ I saw how shocked you were when you saw your friend was happy to be a slave”. I said to him “yes jack he is my friend like Albert and another who is gone” .

He said to me “Jack is now a follower of the Amazons now and your friend Albert is now a amazon girl he was turned as part of his rehabilitation here" I said to him "fuck'n what he is a girl like Darren" he replied to me “ I don't know this Darren but I saw them change slave 46478 once known as Albert to a girl he then left to warrior camp BTW I am Brian I am here a spy for the resistance we been keeping eye on you Albert's dad was one of our leaders Albert's brother Michael has taken over with his girlfriend Emily and co leader Ben" I said to him “ you have women who are not Amazons”. Brian said to me "yea we have a lot of woman they not Amazons you see when earth women were told to get nano injections a few didn't we live off a Pacific island from here and we are at peace we have people from all Nations there" .

I said to him "why are you telling me all this are you scared that I will not turn you over to them" He said to me “ I know all about you my friend I saw you trying get rid of the chip and we can help you but you have act like you one of the slaves if you get caught you will end up as one of them or camp 7 with no name or life you see the house out there " I said " to him “yes” he said to me “ that is Princess Jade's house you need get put there as a house slave so you can escape from here " I then told him “ I have met her before at my school she is very nasty girl " he said to me “of course she is our princess is very strong female supremacist she hates males with a passion”.

I told him how I first me her and how she kicked me down and told me I will learn to bow at all Mistresses he said to me “I have to go but you must learn act like a slave how to get in the royal house so you can escape”. I replied to him “ "I will try "he said to me " good I must leave you if you see me I want you act like a slave I contact you ok " I replied to him "ok Brian" he then said to me “in construction slaves there is a guy named Charlie he is like you ok be careful you are not caught out of character ok " then he left.

A amazon girl came in wearing her leather uniform said to me “ what are you doing here still slave”. I replied to her "Mistress the master slave didn't tell my orders for work detail I am sorry mistress”. she replied to me " ok slave report to the kitchen area " I said to her "yes mistress" I left my dorm to the kitchen facility I saw Jack at the house happy taking out their clothes too be washed I never thought my friend would up like this a amazon admirer and Albert gone now one of them a cruel amazon girl I made my to the kitchen I saw Dave and Gavin working in the kitchen I saw a guard and a girl watching them I walked in.
I said to her" Mistress I have been assigned kitchen duties" she replied to me " good these pieces of shit need help go and clean the dining room slave " I replied to her “yes mistress and left clean the dining room” the girl followed me in and watched me the girl said to me "slave I want see my face on these tables do you understand me " I replied to her “ yes mistress”. I knew I had to be good and act like I was one of the converted then Mistress Jade walked in with Brian following her and Jack .

She said to Jack “ go and bring in the slaves from the kitchen” he said to her “ yes my mistress”. jack looked different he had same grey dress on as me but it had gold bands around it on the arms he brought out the Gavin and Dave then the guard and the girl came out. the girl said to her “princess we are honoured to have you here” Jade said to her “thank you Crystal” she then said to Brian “ move next to the other Slaves now”. so Brian moved up next to us

she tell us “ Slaves my slave here( pointing to jack ) is now your head slave and my personal slave you will get your work details from her you will call her miss jack from now on do you understand me slaves" we all said to her "yes Mistress" the she said “ the reason I call my slave a her is because she has mind of a girl don't you jack” Jack said to her “ yes mistress”. she said to him “ Jack what are you ?”. he replied to her “I am a girl my mistress I am your personal slave men are pieces of shit” she said to him “ good slave” Jack says to her “it always a pleasure to serve you my mistress”.

then she called Brian back over to her he came over then she kicked him to the ground like what happen to me at school put her boot on his neck and said to him "I know your a fuck'n spy my male piece of shit " she then twisted her boot and broke his neck with in a minute he was dead she looked at jack and said "you know what do with that jack "he replied to her “ yes my mistress” jack pointed to Gavin and I said to us “drag this piece of shit to morgue now”. we both moved over said to him “ yes Miss Jack “.we dragged Brian's body down to the morgue I saw mistress Chantelle and another girl giggling as we dragged the body down the camp I thought to my self I need to find Charlie get out of here Brian was right Jack was gone he was one of them a Amazon collaborator but he was brainwashed very good and our princess was a strong female supremacist .

we drop the body in the morgue we were walking back when Mistress Chantelle and this other girl walked up said to me “hello slave” I replied to her “ hello Mistress Chantelle”. then Mistress Chantelle look at this other girl said to her “ this was the one we had fun with at school”.she look at me said to Chantelle “since jack is the princess personal slave”. she told Gavin to fuck off back to his duties and told me to stay.
She said to Chantelle “ I wonder what my sister would think of him as my husband slave?'. Mistress Chantelle said to her “ I don't like that Fred he pathetic I might have sent to mines instead I'll have him reprogrammed I’ll find another slave then”. the other girl said to her “good idea she then told me "kneel slave" I knelt" she said to me “ your name slave” I replied to her “ Simon mistress” she then said “I am Mistress Charlotte I now own you , I don't like you name slave either let me look at your id tag”. she grab my collar and looked at my collar I felt her breasts fell into my face

She said to me "Slave 46789 is your number" I said to her "yes mistress" she said to me “ well slave 46789 I need time to think of your new name you are no longer Simon until then you are salve 46789 do you under stand me slave” I said to her “yes my mistress until you get a new name you are 46789 now follow me “.
I follow my mistress to the tattoo parlour I was told lay down on my stomach as I was inked with the property of Mistress Charlotte I was then nose pieced like jack I given new dress with property of mistress Charlotte I was sent to new room not my dorm room and told to sit my mistress came in said to me “ I have schedule your new programming for my needs slave during your reprogramming you will learn your new name”.

I said to her “yes my mistress “.she then left me I was behind Fred in re-education area I was scared maybe this time it might work I have my mistress now I am hers Fred walked out of the re-education studio a new person he looked like a miner I was told come in sit down I was given a needle and goggles put on my eyes they then put on ear plus in my ears and wired my head up the controller said to me “ok slave 46789 count backwards” I started 10 9 8 7 6 slurry I was a sleep again

I woke up in my bed in my dorm was this all a dream I thought then I knew it had to be a dream I knew my name was Taylor I know my name is also a girls name . my mistress Charlotte is my future wife I am her property I belong to her I live to serve my mistress and her sister the princess I am but her pet slave I serve Amazonian empire anyway I can,

I made my bed and saw Miss Jack he said to me "Taylor your mistress wants you at the house and also take Dave and Gavin with you up to the house I replied to him “ yes miss jack”. then miss jack told Dave and Gavin to follow me up to the royal house I told Dave and Gavin see Mistress Chantelle as I went up to my mistress room and knocked on the door I waited until my mistress came to the door she said to me “ Taylor , I need you clean my room up I said to her “ what ever my mistress wants Taylor will do” she replies to me “ good” the leaves her room all dressed in her leather uniform

I cleaned up my mistress room then went down stair and saw her highness there she says to me “Taylor your mistress is in the camp dealing with a problem”. I bowed to my princess and said to her “ do you need my assistance for any thing your highness” she said to me “yes Taylor I need you go to see the construction slaves and act like a slave name Simon May I ask why I have to act like this male for my princess”. her highness replies to me “ you look like him Taylor I think there is a resistance agent among them and I have been told that of the resistance leaders brother is with them I want him”.

I replied to her “ with yes your highness I will do it for you anything serve the Amazonian government “.she replied to me “ good slave change your dress so it has not have your mistress name on it”. I changed my dress and went back to camp I knew the slave I had to seek out I will act like this Simon character to help my Mistress and my princess get these males for her I walked down to Construction area and saw my target I walked up and said to him “ you are Charlie”.

He said to “ Simon” I nodded he said to me “ good we have Emily's little brother among the guys here he is here to help find the something useful to stop the brainwash”. I said to him “he can come with me act like a house slave”. Charlie said to me “ good idea I will return to he construction site”. I said to him “good idea”. he show me the boy I walked to the boy and said to him “ hello I'm Simon” he said “hi I'm Hayden”. I then told him follow me Hayden we got past all the guards using secret ways even though they knew what I was doing he ask me I am to stay with Brian I told him that the amazon killed him he then follow me to my dorm waiting there was my princess and My mistress

my mistress said to me “ very good work Taylor”. I said to her “ thank you my mistress”. Hayden began to run but the guards came around and grab him her highness said the guards “take him to the medical area the took the boy to medical area”. I followed my mistress and my princess to medical area they strapped Hayden to chair then my Mistress said to him “how old are you Hayden?”. he told my mistress he was 14yrs old she then said “where you from Hayden ?”. he said “a island some where”. my mistress walked away and came back with a needle and said to him “ you see Hayden boys like you have wait till their 16 to find out if you are going to be a Slave or a Amazon girl like me Taylor is not Male or a female Taylor is my personal slave I own her Taylor is mine”.

She said to Hayden “my sister the princess has decided your fate we know your the brother of the leaders girlfriend so we decided that you will be a Amazon girl like us'. my Mistress injected the needle into Hayden's neck he began to scream we left him an a room by himself we went to see Mistress Jasmine I waited in the room we were there for about 3hrs when my mistress came said to me “ can you go get back and bring Holly to me Taylor” I said to her “ yes my mistress”. I went back to the medical I told the guard what I was here for she open the door I walked in said to her “Mistress Holly are you awake yet?”. she open her eyes and said “yes Taylor” I replied to her “ good then Mistress please get dress and follow me to my mistress house”.

we arrived at the royal house my mistress said to her “Welcome baby sister”. Holly went up to her sisters and cuddled them then my mistress said to me “Taylor you need to move your stuff to the salve quarters near this house my pet”. so I did what my mistress ask to me to do.

Mistress Holly will live with my mistress her sister until her mom arrives to take her away I was told they like how help them catch the rebels and will use me again as this Simon character I am Taylor I am own by my mistress Charlotte I am her property now

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos