The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 6)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us

6.Amazon Girls Training camp

The bus left school we were in our way to amazon warrior camp I was about 2hr journey there Chantelle and I were talking about our fun at school with that slave I think since my early day as little girl I have always hated males sexual I know I am bisexual I would fuck a guy only for reproducing more amazon sisters and that if I had a boy I would love him like any mother would but I would ask see if I could have it changed to a girl our scientist is working on that problem I was just glad I was born a girl the bus finally arrived at camp All females must got to warrior camp for 3yrs from 16yrs till we are 19yrs for eight weeks a year for amazon training

we got off the bus and waited for the Colonel to come out of her office she says "hello ladies and welcome to warrior training camp for next 14 days you will learn basic skills like fighting and self defence your strength and will use to the fullest and remember Ladies we are not the weaker sex any more men are you will learn new skills while you sleep will be learning different languages and fight in subliminal ways of learning and we have also daughter of our earth command here and the daughter of zone 12 commander Ms Jade Jamison and Ms Chantelle peters please give then nice welcome”. she finished

colonel said right "ladies the dinning room is B my office and Admin building is C the recreation room gym and leisure room and pool area are A building when we call out your name you be issue a hut " they called girls name out then Chantelle then I was called with a girl name Crystal we given hut D next to everything

we carried our bags to our hut when we got there we found a notice to us it said that will be training in a white dress like our amazon sister did when they lived on this planet before man destroyed our life and left foe peace in space your training shoes are in you closet dinner is at 7pm every night subliminal training begins 10pm at night to 6am thank you colonel Anderson we un pack our bag got undress put on our white dresses on and gold knee laced up sandals with 2"heel walked to dining room I notice my dress had my name on it same as Chantelle and Crystal we arrived for diner I said to my bestie “I hope we don't train in theses?”. she replies to me “ me too Jade they are hide to walk in”.

We went in dinning room saw all the girls with same dresses and same sandals on the colonel spoke to us and said “ladies these sandals are your training shoes after tonight you wont even think you have a problem so enjoy your meals”.
We started eating our dinner we soon finish then headed towards the recreation room and played pool and stuff no girl is aggressive to each other like Boys would be talked on the phones to their moms Chantelle and I got to know crystal and other girls there was about 23 of us in sophomore year here as came to 945 we returned to our huts I changed into my nightie and got into bed we were told to put on our ear buds then we started go to sleep.

As we slept new things were going into head like how to wear our sandals without any trouble new languages and how choke and break a males neck enforce their punishment and other stuff and how to select husband slave martial arts use a sword a gun and know how to fight with out a weapon

Next morning we got up showered wash our hair and stuff then put our make up on and got dressed in our white dresses and put our sandals on left for our breakfast after our meal we had sword lessons combat training all types of martial arts as we came up to lunch time the colonel announces to everyone “ that the princess has assassinated last night so the government will be selecting a girl to replace her”.

I went to lunch thinking who could be the next princess Chantelle and I walk back to our hut and wonder they catch this terrorist around here if caught they are executed a few hour they were caught and executed the hunt on now for a new princess

Crystal return soon said to us “this camp will be part of the princess hunt as well” I was in shock Zone 12 never been in the search we all know what we are going to be in life like me I will be following my mom to become a police military officer like my best friend Chantelle but you can be changed into a princess by the government representative of our queen Ms Alexander is only our careers representative and boys selection Officer

This Woman is higher than that she has power sack you or anything oh well it won't be me I am the commander daughter of entire earth police force except Africa where their tribal women control their men in agreement with Amazonia if they need we help them any time we will come to them with no problems they have our nanotechnology and they were first of their females who contacted us 2189 for help and we came and invaded earth.

After lunch was fitness class like running around the camp and push ups and sit ups and so on then more martial arts training cause our strength now it doesn't take long our speed around campus is about 35miles/hour running that why a male cant escape us and our strength is so strong the strongest guy would never hurts us.

We are the stronger sex now not Men they are considered the weaker sex but we will not do construction work that their work it will dirty our nails yucky dirty nails that reminds to polish mine tonight in black I ask Chan to help me my bestie and I real close by around about 5pm we told that was it for the day

as we were going back a car arrived with a new girl we went over to her and said hi I'm Jade she replied to us “ Hi I'm Jasmine”. I said to her cool I am Jade and this Chantelle my bestie and Crystal”. Then Crystal said to her “ I see you have been put in our hut”.she said “ yes I have” I said to her “can I call you jazzy “.she said to me “yes jade that will be Alright”. I think Chan and I might have new nest friend.

We went back to our huts relaxed showered again Chan help with my nails hand and feet with my black nail polish I did her nail and I got my naval pierced same Crystal Jazzy and Chan all the girls were doing it here.
I changed into a new dress and went for diner and after diner we went recreation room till 945pm then bed for subliminal training this continued for next 4days (not including nail polish part or belly piercing for next 4 days ) around the 5th day a car arrived with the queen's representative in tow she was here to look at a few girls the colonel said with my mom and Chan mom with her .

Chan and I walk up to our moms and hugged them I said to her “hi mom” she replied to me “hello baby girl how are you ?”. I said to her “good and learning a lot about our culture and stuff”. Chan was talking the same to her my mom then said to me “ Baby girl I have some news for you”. I replied to her “ what mom?'. she continued to me “baby girl you been selected for princess role”. I said to her “ what why me I am your daughter I suppose to follow you in my career it been the same since I was a little girl”..

my mom then replied to me “ Baby you are only on the short list and if selected you don't take the job until your 20yrs old any way but you will called princess instead of Mistress or Ms your decision day is in 5 days time until then continue your training here and when did you get your bellybutton pierced”. I was in sports bra and tight sport shorts and my sandals on this was also part of our training gear I giggled to mum said to her “ the second night we were here all the girls have done it”.

I told her Jazzy Chan and I and all the other girls here got them done she replied to me “ ok Jade but if you do become our princess it doesn't matter you will be in black leather any way”. I think what she was saying is if become our next princess I have keep my naval piercing covered at training I was wearing studs in my ears mom told me my twin sister Charlotte was arriving tomorrow from being sick she will put same room as Jazzy , Chan and I I'm looking forward seeing her.

so I did until that day arrives I thought to my self will I be a princess or A police military officer I will find out in 5 days time if princess I want Chan as my body guard if not then we going same police military squad together oh well who know what my fate is I will know in 5 days time

the next day I saw a car drive into the camp I notice it was mom with Charlotte she got out of the car and I went up cuddled her I said to her “Hi sister” she said to me “ hey Jade”. I saw mom I said to mom “how was the ride here?'. mom said to me “good Jade” Charlotte comes over says to me “sis congrats on princess nomination”. I turn to my sister and said “thank you but I want be like you and mom a police military officer “.Charlotte says to me “ but sis you have Chan and me with you” I said to her “ I know jazzy is going be a scientist cause of her greater knowledge on nanotechnology”.

I said to her “come on sis we will get you into your training dress”. Char and I walked to our hut Chan and jazzy welcome her with open arms I was glad Char is with us our hatred to men will fun at slave boys camp when we arrive the in 9 days time we got in there Charlotte change into her dress and sandals I painted her nails and toes she giggled at the story of us give that slave Simon a hard time she said tome” your right he is fuck'n piece of male trash”.
We laughed and headed for lunch after lunch for us it was sword training and martial arts for jazzy she was in science building then it was dinner then the recuration room I saw Crystal said to her “this my sister Charlotte”. she said to her “ hi” the 5 of went and hang around telling stories of us growing as friends and our hatred to males as we are Amazon girls men are useless pigs.

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This story is difficult to read.

This story is difficult to read.
Both grammar and spelling errors abound.

I applaud your efforts in writing and posting your story.