The future has changed now earth is ruled by Amazon women

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .this my story how my friends and I lives
were changed forever and the people around us

1. The Prologue
The year is 2232 and males have lost all rights. As the world is at peace, woman now ruled it and men are property now and they can not own anything; my father is a slave to his mistress, my mother, and I was born a boy. Now I am 16yr old guy due for selection, meaning I will become a girl or stay as a male slave; until then, my father must call us Miss. Boys must call all females Mistress (except our mothers as we just call them Mother), but girls can call their mother, mom or momma.

My mother is in charge of the world police and military forces, where they wear black leather outfits with boots; and our cheerleader are not like cheerleaders from the past as they help with the control of our school as they are like the jocks of past, strong and powerful.

My name is Darren, and I am a 16yr sophomore and due for selection as this is how my life, and my friends' as well, was changed.

* * * * * * * * * * *

In late 2190 Men were still in charge of the earth and they were still at war with each other, and my mother told me that it was the worst time in Earth's history before a group of females thought it was their place to change this, and they got their wish.

A fleet of alien ships landed on our planet and they were all female, The Amazons as we've come to know them; they told the men to surrender control but they didn't (being the pigheaded fools that they were), so they used their superior weapons to conquer the planet within 2 weeks. (The aliens had came from Earth's past as they left when the ECO system was being destroy by wars in late 2090.)

All males were put in camps for re-education and all the females were given Nano bot injections, which help with their superior strength and knowledge. I was told it took 10yrs to rebuild the planet's ECO system and every thing is now finally back to normal; as men are now slaves and women now rule it with an iron fist and Martial law.

In 2220, they decided that boys will be given the choice of slavery or to become female, as the government had found a way once they were at the age of 16yrs. Boys will find out their selection once the law has decided your outcome; as once you found out your selection, you will either become a female and they will inject you with nano bots or you will be a slave and they will send you to a training camp to learn how to be a good slave and get pick by your future mistress wife within 2 weeks of your completion of the training camp and you will start calling your mother, mistress, if she commands to do so and your father will finally call you son.

If you were turned into girl or already a girl, then you must do 2 weeks of Amazon training and career selection. (For me, it would be police officer if I became a girl like my mother, then my father will call me mistress if I or mother command him to do so.)

If you were against the system, then you were automatically a slave (and you didn't have a chance at selections), as 2 of my 3 friends were rebels and I knew they would be slaves, the other one was a mystery, but I was good person cause when your mother is the police and Military commander of the Amazon force, you obey her.

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos