The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 61)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

61. Invasion Planet B in the Amazonia Terra prime zone

I returned back to the male known as Malcolm he told us about the base and where some of the Males were we heard a lot of locations where send the troops we were with him for a few hours he was very good I think he was scared that we would use the pliers again on him.

He was resting when a Amazon woman walked in her black leather Amazon uniform and Boots he said “what another woman”. she said to him “yes I am a woman slave I was caught same time as you my friend”. he said to her “Jay”. she said to him “not any more slave I am Felicity now I am now beautiful amazon women you will call me mistress Felicity”.

She walked up to me and said to me “ sergeant Felicity reporting for duty commander”. I said to him “good now you seen your ex friend slave she is now like us now a Amazon female he said to her “ why did they change your for?”.

Felicity said to him “cause they wanted me as a woman not a pathetic male like you I am glad now to be woman now , I am beautiful strong and smart now I am free of my masculinity and I love my new body , I hate males like you slave and I am glad I am a female supremacist”

he said to her “ they have brainwashed you Jay against me” Felicity said to him“ no I have been freed from you Malcolm , you have always bossed me around for so long ever since we were children you have told me what to do like join the Atlantis army and fight against the enemy well guess what we got fucking conquered by the Amazon race which I am now with , my amazon sisters and I will help my empress reach our goals and you and I were born the wrong gender but I was fixed up to the right gender a female not useless male like you”.

he said to us Amazons " what happens to me now Mistress”. as he looked at me I said to him “you will become a slave to certain females”. as the 3 of us left his cell he looked at Felicity as her hips swayed as she walked out of the door she was told by a guard what he was doing Felicity walked back into cell grab the pliers and walked up to him and squeezed his penis and said to him “ stop looking at my arse you fucking male pervert” he said to her “yes Mistress Felicity”. and she walked out and saw a guard she said to her “ before he is taken to the re-education room give it 20 lashes on it back”. the guard said to her “yes sergeant”. she walked up to me saluted me and said to me “ where do you want me to go supreme Commander”.

I said to her “sergeant go and see Capitan Cassandra and help get ready for the invasion”. she said to me “ yes Commander”. I went to the guard and said to her “ take this male to re-education centre”. Brook said to me “ I want that slave for me he will be make good slave he can be there when my 3 children get home from school”. I said to her “ he will make a good slave”.

she said to me “ I tell to re-educator how I want him re-education program”. .I said to her “ok I am going to my office to tell the empress what we found I will tell her we will have a Capitan and a sergeant now and the invasion of Planet B and Mom as well she said to me “ok commander”.

I went and saw mom I said to her “ we have a sergeant now”. mom she said to me “good we are preparing an invasion” I said to her “ Mom I was thinking make Brooke Governor General and this new girl Felicity as the new Lieutenant colonel”. she said to me “ok I will ring the Empress I like your think Clarissa”. I said to her “ mom this girl was in the old army here as a male of course she was bossed around by her ex friend when they were boys and now she is happy we turned her in to a girl”.

Mom said to me “ good she will make great Colonel”. I said to her “ mom I want send Abbey back to Amazonia Home for Training”. mom said to me “why Clarissa” I said to her “ her troops said she is not that good”. she said to me “ ok Clarissa so mom got on the phone to empress and she agreed I was now looking for a new major I ask Abbey to report to my office.

She walked in and said to me “you want see me Supreme Commander”. I said to her
“ yes Abbey”.

Abbey said to me “before you say what you want to say I want inform you of my resignation from the special forces effectively from 2 weeks time I am given you my 2 weeks notice I am heading back to Amazonia home I am taking up a role as a sergeant for training Girls when they arrive for the National service”. I said to her “ok Abbey”. she said to me “what did you want me for ?”.

I said to he “nothing now but why a sergeant job”. she said to me “ I am not good with special forces as a Capitan running things here but hunting males no my type of job”. I said to her “ok I will accept your resignation as from now you stay on holidays or start your new job”. she said to me “I will leave for Amazonia prime tomorrow and BTW congrats on your Ladyship”. I said to her “thank you”.

We both walked out mom was off the phone she said to me “Abbey had already resigned”. I said to her “she just told me mom she going to be a training sergeant for national service women”. she said to me “she was not good for national service”.

I said to mom “ I will ask sergeant Felicity to take over until we find a new woman to replace Abbey”. Mom also told me that Page was glad she didn't want move to here and was happy to stay as Great Britain governor

I saw Felicity arranging stuff for the invasion of Planet B I walked up and Capitan Cassandra was getting the troops ready she said to me “ are we going to have the empress shock troops”. I said to her “ yes they are on their way from Amazonia Prime”. she said to me “ good I want wipe their bases out”. I said to her “ this is not personal Capitan”. she said to me “ no commander”. I said to her “good cause if it is we can rearrange you back as a male again and a slave again”.
she said to me “I have no personal quarrels commander BTW your cute:, I said to her “thank you Cassie”.

I walked up to sergeant Felicity she saw me and said “Commander” I said to her “Felicity you are being promoted to acting Major of our special forces you will subliminal trained tonight and you will sent before us with your troops to Planet b to help with the invasion your object is knock out the defence capability and so we can invade with ease” she said to me “it will be a honour commander and thank you for your trust”.

I said to her “ you show us that in the cell with the male down” she said to me “ I love being a woman and he was a fucking pervert looking at my arse like that” I said to her “he was impress now your a woman like us” she said to me “I am glad I am a female now I am getting use to my hips swaying and my breast on my chest give me a bit of weight” I said to her “what cup size are you”. she said to me “D cup” I said to her “wow I am a C up”. she said to me “your so feminine now”

I said to her “I have been a girl now for about 7months I want this Invasion done by the end of year I have an appointment on amazonia Prime”.

Brooke walked down and said to me “ I have been told I am going to be the new governor General” I said to her “congrats” and Felicity said to her “congratulations colonel” Brook said to me” yea when your mom became her royal highness Lady Scarlett and your family” I said to her “yea it will be good” she said to her “Felicity you will lieutenant colonel”. Felicity says to us “wow I have only been a female for a few hours and I will be second in charge of the Military and police force”

Cassandra walks up and says to me “why was I non consider for her position”. I said to her “you are to stay as a Capitan it part of your pardon”. she said to me “ok supreme Commander”. I said to Felicity “ good and Felicity your promotion take place next year you will be still acting Major until then”. I said to Brooke “we need a new Major for special forces and a new sergeant”. she said to me “what happen to Major Abbey?'. I said to her “she resigned from her position here to take up a training sergeant job for National service females and Felicity will look after the special forces”. Brooke said to me “ ok Commander”.

I said to her “ I remember when I get to be Major colonel I will still have more power than you”. she said to me” I know that Clarissa”. I said to her “good I am the that recommended you for the job”. she said to me “ thank you” I said to her “ your welcome”. I said to Felicity “ you can you go to your quarters and some sleep”. she said to me “ yes commander” and left us

I told Brooke “I was going to my paper work and head in “.she said to her “ her slave Malcolm was ready she was going down to get him ad tell her girls this was their new slave around the house”.

I thought I might go down and see what he is like now cause the last time we saw him Felicity had him have corporal punishment for looking at her arse like that she had just been turned into a female we walked into the Re-education room and he was standing there he said to Brooke “Hello my Mistress” she said to him “ good slave what is your main goal”. he said to her “to serve My mistress and her daughters in any way possible I am your property Mistress I belong to you we are the weaker gender and all males like me are the property of the Amazonia empire”. she said to him “ good slave now follow me”.

she and her slave left for her house I went home our slave Jason was at the door when I got there he said to me “ Mistress your mother requires you in her study”. I said to her “ ok slave so I left for mom study she was waiting for me she said to me “ we are going construct a new governor general house for Brooke and her Family it should be completed in a 3 months” I said to her “ ok mom we will use slaves to build it”. she said to me “ good I want under construction after the invasion”. I said to her “ yes mom” she said to me “ the shock troops the ship is hovering over planet A with shock troops ready”.

I said to her “ good Felicity and her special forces are leaving early in the morning to knock out ant defences the males have and then we land the shock troops to enforce the invasion and then Cassandra and her troops will mop up and start our occupation of the planet”. mom said to me “brilliant but if you fail the empress might have other plans for you” I said to her “it won't “.I left mom study had my dinner finished paperwork for the empress and went to bed

As I planned Felicity and her troops landed on planet B around 3 am in the morning by the time I got up and got ready I went to see and Brooke said to me “the shock troops were Landing on the planet Felicity has called in she said all defences are down and the shock troops a have 65% of the planet under our control”.

I said to her “send in Cassandra and her troops”. she said to me “ yes commander” then Cassandra and troops have just landed , with the shock troops and Cassandra troops the planet was conquered very quickly”. Felicity said to me “ she has 2 leader of resistance with her and a army sergeant from the old army and he was her commander”. I said to her “bring them back to Amazonia Terra prime”. she said to me “ yes commander” she said to me “one of the resistance leader is scared of us I think he is the stool pigeon”. I said to her “ I want him in cell 3 and his other leader in torture cell 12 and the sergeant in torture cell 4”.

Felicity said to me “ yes commander be there in around 30 mins”. I said to her “ good thank you Felicity” she said to me “ anything for Amazonian Empire”. As Felicity did say they arrived and were taken to the cells Felicity came and said to me “ done commander”. I said to her “thank you can have a break and then we will interrogate the prisoners”. she said to me “ thank you commander what is happening to Colonel Brooke”, I said to her “she has gone to planet B set up the administrator for the planet she will be back tonight”. she said to me “ok commander”.

She went and had a break from for a while I continue to watch events on the screens

A few hours later Felicity return I said to her “how was your sleep?'. she said to me “ it was good and thank you for letting me have my sleep”.

I said to her “your welcome and since your going to be my new Lieutenant Colonel I think you should accompany me on all my interrogations with the slaves”. she said to me “ it will be honour to learn from you commander”.

I said to her “ good how are you handling your new body felicity”. she said to me “ I love my new body I never thought being a woman would be so great I am getting use to my hips swaying now and breast on my chest I am getting used getting up early to do my hair and make up and stuff other than that I am fine”. I said to her “ you would understand why we hate men so much?”. she said to me “yes they are fighting gender always fighting and their laws are stupid and the raping of us is so wrong fuck I hate them so much”.

Felicity and I arrived at cell 3 we arrived there Felicity said to me “ this Male here is suppose to be one of the leader of the resistance he gave quickly to us before we ever knew he was there he said he is a computer annalist or some thing like”. that we walked he got up and moved over to the corner he was scared of us I whispered to Felicity for her to talk to him she said to him “ what wrong we are not going to hurt you”. he said to us “ I am sorry I have been told all women are evil”. she said to him “we are not evil we are quite good women”.

he said to her “ ok then” she says to him “I am Mistress Felicity you will call me Mistress every time you call me”. he said to her “yes mistress”. she said to him “good when my troops picked you up they told me you gave up with ease as a leader that does not show great leader ship”.

he said to her “I was one of the leaders Mistress I was the one who knew thing were on my computer by using the Amazon's Main frame and I told my guys to where and how to hit you Mistress”. she said to him “you were the strategic analyst for the resistance here”. he said to her “ yes Mistress”. she said to him “oh ok so you never was on the field”. he said to her “ no mistress I was in the war room as the men put it”.

a guard walked up to me and said “excuse me commander but we have caught his son and daughter”. I said to her “upgrade the daughter and bring the son to us”. she said to me “ yes commander”. and left I walked back in and said to him “we have capture your son and daughter”. he said to me “no please I will do anything mistress”. he got scared again I said to him “we will get back to you”.

he said to me “yes mistress “.we walked out just the son was bought down he was only around 12 I said to him “your age boy”. he said to me “ I am 17 mistress” I said to him “ wow you look younger than that?” he said to me “ my sister she is only 14 Mistress”.

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos