The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 69)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

69 Memories of Lieutenant Colonel Sapphire

I saw the males heading of to the holding cell I thought how much my life has changed lately I know now I am beautiful woman and I have one of the best mother ever as Supreme Commander Katelynn I have not met my sisters Hailee Phoebe and Lara but Sophie has now left to go back for Amazon city Mom and I have to tour Prison and slave camp at Tonga as I start to remember about my child hood I was your average boy I lived with may family in Chicago I had a normal life as a boy my dad was working for resistance as a helper to A man Named Jack Wilmington he was resistance leader of eastern conference of America we were under the leader ship of John Alexander my father aim was hurt the Amazons any way we can as males I was around 7 when Sophie Arrived she was most beautiful baby but she was a female Mom was very upset with dad the way he treated her I was told I had to look after my sister my dad thinks I am Gay or something I get belted everyday by him I don't complain when I am at junior school the cheerleaders ask me I am friends with Gary Carl and Lyle we good mates and we are also mates with Kane and Kyle

we were good friends at school my life was great we kept away from the cheerleaders and the bullies I was happy dude in middle school our friend ship was tested cause we had call girls Mistress and we were called miss My little brother Kevin was born he was like my dad may father liked him more than me I was still consider his sissy until Mom did not come home dad found out she was upgraded to Amazon my father moved away from us Jodie was not at the age for upgrading and I had 3yrs before my selection to slave or female I was with my mates at school when Lyle did not turn up this new girl was hanging around the cheerleaders I found out it was Lisa now Lyle was converted to a female she was very nasty to us now saying we were pathetic male and Property of Amazon race Gary became a hard arse like Kane and Kyle he said I am be like them now Carl said to us “ I will stay the same so after school”. I found where my father lived and told him what was going on he said he was going to take Jodie and Kevin way from mom I said to him “I would help him”. he said to me “you can help by telling us when the boys are coming up for selection”. I said to him “ok dad”

For first time he was proud of me to be his son I arrived at school and saw Gary Kane And Kyle I said to them “ where is Carl”. they said to me “I have not seen him”. then we saw Lisa she was with new girl I saw the face of the new girl it was Carl was now Carla my friends and I said to them “we need to leave school”. Kane said to me “ we don't need the education by women standards we are their property and so we will leave tonight and join the resistance”. I said to him “I have to stay until before my selection my dad needs me to stay so if a boy becomes a slave so he can rescue them”.

They said to me “ok Grant you do what your father wants but be careful”. I said to him “ I will guys”. Gary , Kane and Kyle left for the resistance and I stayed at school I was approached one day by Lisa and Carla they said to me “where are your friends Grant”. I said to them “ I have no idea Mistress”. Lisa said to me “I think you are lying to us”. I said to her “ I am not mistress”. she said to me “ I think you will be converted into a female like us”. I said to her “why mistress”. She said to me “ cause we can always need another girl here”. I said to her “I don't want to be a girl”. Carla said to me “why Grant being a female is so great”. I said to her “I like being a boy”. she said to me “you were born the wrong gender that is all we will convert you tomorrow to a girl like us”. I said “ok mistress”. that was my last day at school after I told my father my family moved to the Seattle.

we lived there for a while I attended school there my sister was being sexual harassed by my dad and I try to stop it he said to me “ fuck off sissy”. and smacked me to the floor as I got up I saw the way my brother was acting like dad I decided leave home I told Sophie I will be back once I can prove dad I am not a sissy she said to me “please get back or I will go and find a Amazons and join them”. I said to her “I will try my best”. I left and went across America use the resistance hiding house through America I then found a resistance guy name Brian I met him and a guy called Simon (Taylor) they were talking about the resistance Island known As Fiji I left for the islands I was greeted by a male named Michael (Lily).

I saw my friends Gary and Kane and Kyle they were happy to see me they with a guy called Hayden and Samuel they were saying Hayden was heading back to LA he left a few days later I was helping the resistance I met John Alexander he was a good leader and so was his other leader Kevin and Thomas we were getting concerned when we found out Hayden was captured soon we found out Michael Girlfriend Emily left John was up set he daughter left him we were doing well in recruitment when we heard there was a explosion on the one of the boys re-education camps the Amazon call we were put on red alert but they didn't come straight away we heard Samoa was invaded so we evacuated the island my friends and I escape I heard Michael and Samuel were captured and we heard Samuel was converted to a female we were on our way to Canada once there we heard Michael was converted to a female I met the guy.

John said to me “ he was one of the best man around he was from the Planet Atlantis he said to us “ his people were the enemies of the amazon females”. I said to him “ your people have defeated the Amazons”. he said to me “ yes”. that was last time I saw him I left for Scotland I saw a guy name Albert his father was leading the resistance I found out the English resistance had fallen and John Alexander was arrested and we continue fighting for a while it was soon after we heard there was gong to be tour of England by princess Isabella and her girlfriend Bailee we had raids on the English and Scottish borders I escaped the amazon Paratroopers and took easy Road to France I stayed there with my friends there before the Police was trying find us we made our way through Russia and Asia and to south pacific to New Zealand we were there we saw that is under Amazon Control .

we enjoyed some time here and we nearly got caught I decide to finally come home to Seattle and I saw my father was excited to see me he said to me “I heard you and your friends have seen a lot in your travels”. I said to him “yes I met a man named Bernie he said to me “ I know Grant he wants me head the new resistance at Washington”. I said to him “ok dad”. I saw Bernie and said to him “I thought you were heading home to your Planet”. he said to me “ I cant now”. I said to him “ why “.he said to me “ my world is now under Amazon rule now our king surrender it about 3 months to them so am now staying here and I will be helping the resistance there and earth”. I said to him “did they change your hone Planet”. he said to me “ they call it Amazonia Terra Prime”.

We moved to Washington city we set up base in the pentagon we started raids Bernie left for Europe and we were going ok on raid then dad heard the supreme commander Arrived dad had a spy at the white house dad said that we need to Attack the Amazons before we planned this the Amazons attack our base and we escaped I got as far few miles I was caught by the Amazon special forces I was placed in a special area in a cell I was put in a grey dress a Amazon woman walks in.

she said to me “Hello Grant”. I said to her “how are you mistress?”. she said “I am good”. I said to her “Mistress what is that screaming?'. she said to me “ a slave being interrogated by one of my corporals”. I said to her “ can I ask who?”. she said to me “ yes your father”. I said to me “ he has not been much of a father to us children”. she said to me “really”. I said to her “yes he use to sexual abuse Sophie and Make Kevin do awful things and he belted me up cause I was not good as him and Bernie wanted”.

she said to me “I can offer you a better life Grant”, I said to her “how mistress I am a male we are the defeated gender”. she said to me “I know but I can make you a woman and a lieutenant colonel and my daughter”. I said to her “ can I think about?”. she said to me “ sure or you will be come a slave to here”. I said to her “can you give me 12 hours”. she said to me “ok I will be back in 12 hours?. I was thinking about my life I was offered the opportunity become female when I was school I should have taken it then my day still think I am sissy so I will become a woman and become her daughter “.

she walked in and I said to her “Mistress I have come to conclusion your offer for a better life”. she said to her “as a woman and my daughter and you will made a lieutenant colonel”. I said to her “ where will I be living?”. she said to he “At Amazon city with your sisters Phoebe and Lara”. I said to her “will I need national service”. she said to me “no you will be under me as a Lieutenant colonel”. I said to her “and my new female Name”. she said to me “ you call what you want call your self or we will name you”. I said to her “I want be called Sapphire if I decide I want to become a woman”. she said to me “normally I would just change you but I recently lost my daughter to the empress she is now Princess Alyssa”. I said to her “I am sorry I will be happy to become your daughter and a woman”. she said to me “good and now strip Sapphire”. I said to her “yes mom” I took off his grey dress and she scanned me she said to me “you have been drained”. I said to her “yes mom”. I was clear of drugs and was injected with the Nano-bots I began to scream she said to me “ I am sorry Sapphire but it will be painful and welcome to womanhood”.

As my bones continue to change, (along with my muscles and the like), my shoulders begin to crash inward with audible cracks loud enough to be heard a few feet away. Then my arms started to become slimmer and less bulky, while my hands become smaller and my fingers grew a few centimetres longer. With my index finger become slightly longer than my ring finger, whereas it's quite different for boys.

The changes begin to work back down to my lower areas as my waist sucks in and my hips flaring out, leaving me with a smooth stomach and washboard abs. Then my spine curves out, leaving me with a beautiful hourglass figure.

Followed by my 'little friend' retreating back inside me, and by god, that felt uncomfortable and I was moaning in pain from it. Meanwhile, my thighs were becoming plumper and more succulent; while my legs became slimmer and managed to get back some of my height with my feet smaller.

Then all pain and pressure started to concentrate around my chest, and started building mass behind my nipples while the diameter of each breast became a little large as the mass continues to increase by a few more cup sizes till it reached a larger, yet perky, set of breasts.

I started to breath slowly as I started to feel my body was almost finished. I felt my muscles and skin begin to squirm, my facial features changing shape and becoming utterly feminine. A few soft pops and squelches could be heard from my face but soon fell silent. My face felt entirely different. Now it was completed, I was a 18yr old beautiful Amazon woman

I was looking at my body I loved the fact I was beautiful woman I was shown around the facilities by mom I saw my sister Sophie and mom decided to make her our sister I killed my father and Sophie and I had time I was with mom cause Sophie had left to go home when I saw my friends I walked up to the guard and the Warrior said to me “ we caught these males at the safe house the slave told us about there was no more males there”. I said to her “ did you search the area?”. the warrior said to me “no lieutenant Colonel”. I said to her “ go back and search for more males”. the warrior said to me “Yes lieutenant Colonel”.

I walked over to the males they were in binders one of the males said to me “ you amazon bitches are fucking dumb”. I hit him hard and said to him “if we are dumb then why we rule the Planet not you men”. the male says to me ”you were just lucky”. I said to him “ you males have been lucky since high school”. he said to me “ did we go to the same school?”. I said to it “Maybe we will talk later guards take them to the holding cells for interrogation”. so the guards took them to temporary cells mom walked up to me and said to me “ Sapphire who are they?”. I said to her “they are friends of Mine from high school”. she said to me “you want interrogate them” I said to her “yes mom”. she said to me “ remember I will be there to help you young lady”. I said to her “I know mom when I hit Kane he fell so easy”. she said to me “ it the Nano-bots Sapphire you are very strong woman now”. I said to her “thanks mom”. we walked to the integration room where Kane Kyle and Gary are I was looking forward to this .

up
30 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Chapter 69: A last bit of unsolicited advice

laika's picture

It seems like you've finally dispensed with punctuation altogether in this chapter.

I don't understand.... Are you even writing this for other people to read?

Because there are some powerfully dramatic events going on in this series (mixed in with---in my opinion---a bit too many repetitive "Take this male dog prisoner to Room #47 for feminization" sequences) that could actually be exciting and dramatic; But the way you write it the words and events just all run together; giving all these chapters no more emotional impact than a shopping list, at least for this reader.

Events, transitions between scenes that you might be able to picture and understand perfectly---because it's your story---seem to be getting mangled in the translation from the events you can envision in your head into words that other people can enjoy reading.

If you actually want people to read this, slow down, think about the delivery, read a book or two on how to write fiction (I'm no teacher, I wouldn't know where to start...) and try to apply what's in there to your storytelling. Look at how the other stories at this site are written. You see those breaks where each new speaker gets a new paragraph? Those are there for a reason. A writer has to help the reader to see what's going on the same way she sees it. It doesn't just happen automatically. And if you DON'T care it people read your works, then I'm just confused and don't know what to say; but if it's fulfilling for you then hey, great, and I'll shut up now.

best regards from a fellow amateur scribbler, Laika

my punuation is no the best

my punuation is no the best and neither is my spelling and grammar I have a disability in grammar and that I need a proof reader or some one to help with my Grammar and stuff