The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 49)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

49 cure improvement for boys up to Ages 13yrs old

Next day arrived I got dressed had my shower put new panties on and new pad my bra leather skirt and blouse and my Knee high boots I walked out o the dinning area My sisters were there eating their breakfast slave Henry was doing for them. Slave henry found out Lara was his son but now his mistress now she loved ordering him around she told me she loved being a girl now with all these thing she could do now cause she was no longer a boy and she loved it Myra walked in her uniform and said to me “where is your mom babe” Slave Henry said to her “the Mistress left earlier to go and do paperwork it seem that Mistress wanted you to have a bit of sleep in as you have done such a good job Mistress Phoebe and Mistress Alisha will take the young mistress to school then will go their school I have Slave Mark already working on the girls room once you were awake he was going in your apartment and starting on cleaning his mistress room”.

Myra and I left after we saw Alisha and Phoebe with the younger girls Phoebe and Alisha were holding hands and kissing each other Myra said to me “ you think they have done it yet babe”. I said to her “I have no idea babe”. so we left in my staff car to the Palace and the command centre I saw mom she said to me “ Myra and Alexis how are you this Morning”. I said to her “very well Commander”. she said to me “good I have sent Randal back to prison and slave 76234 has been transported to the mining prison planet on Amazonia Terra”. I said to her “what about slave Gavin”.

Mom said to me “ his fate has been decided now we should get our answer from Princess Taylor in a few Hours”. I said to mom “ good we need to focus on their main male resistance leaders”. mom said to me “we need get his brains out fit then him Gavin was a intelligent surveyor man he knew where to set up base for the resistance I should now I was the one who gave him that job when I was a male mom shivered yuck I love being who I am now a woman now we need to get them first”. Myra said to mom “I remember when I was in Miami my ex dad told me there was a guy call Ryan he was in charge of Florida area I think he was a surveyor like Gavin”. mom said to us “we need to cheek him out I will send the special forces there first then you and Myra can go Alexis”.

I said to her “ok mom” we left and went to the command centre main viewing area it was were we kept up on anything happening around Amazonia Earth mom had gone to see Princess Taylor about what is happening with Gavin I saw her return and she said to me “ I want you and Myra to go down to transformation room and convert Gavin into a female she will attend with you as we round up the resistance surveyors before we attack the leader Bernie”. I said to mom “Mom how good is he?”.she said to me “very good I train him very well in Canada before we left then when we went to England he was still learning from me once we knew our England Base was going to fall I ordered him to go underground if I was captured which I was”. I said to her “ what happen then?”.

she said to me “I arrived in amazon city I was put in a cell for a few days then boarded a mother ship for Amazonia prime both slave Henry I were then escorted to the palace cells I waited there a few more days and then went up with slave Henry we were seeing the queen/empress she told me about her peace offer that Amazon and males would live in peace we discussed it for about 2hours and I was really happy this was going to happen then she drop a bombshell on me she said if this peace deal happens I want you to become a woman I was shocked slave Henry and I were sent back down to talk about we decided for peace I would become a woman and I told her and rest is history I love being a woman now to think I fought against the Amazons we are right men need to be exterminated and then there will be peace in the galaxy”.

I said to her “ yuck I just thought of my time as a male I love being a girl now I am not too happy about having a period and so but other than that I love being a female I have got use to my hips and breasts and vagina I am in love with a girl who I will protect and be there for her for the rest of my life she is my lover”. then Myra came up and kissed me on lips and said to me “I love you so much as well Alexis your my world and I will never leave you”. we both kissed again then mom said to her “Capitan Myra you said that this male called Ryan was a surveyor in Florida correct”. Myra said to her “yes Commander he was main leader in Miami he had a wife and children”.

Katelynn says to her “ we need to find a way to find him and we could use his children a leverage against him once Gavin is converted I want her go with you to Miami we will set up a command centre there I have told the governor that she has been suspended from duties and that Colonel Alexis will be running things down there for next few days I have already order your slave to pack up your clothes and boots and bathroom things a including thing you need at the moment”. Myra said to me “we are going to Miami?”. Mum said to her “yes Capitan once you have finished the task I want you girls to have some time off and return back here in 8 days after your assignment is completed there” we said to her “Yes commander”

Myra and I went down to the transformation room we saw Gavin in there he was in his orange dress we walked and he said to me “Hello Mistress” I said back to him “Hello slave”. he asked me “ what is my fate?”. I said to him “you were a intelligence Surveyor am I right”. he said to me “ Yes Mistress I was told by John Alexander about my position in England My friend Terry was good at getting Intelligence for the resistance before he was capture”. I asked him “ do you know anything about a male leader name Ryan?”. he said to me “ yes Mistress he was a bomb expert and leader of Florida resistance”. I said to Myra “ good you were right Capitan”. Myra said to me “ Thank you colonel”. Gavin said to her “I remember you as he look at Myra” she said to him “How slave?”. he replied to her “your Nigel son I was there before you were captured with your sister in Texas your name was Mark”. then Myra walked up to him and hit him and said to him” that name has no meaning for me I am Capitan Myra I am a female a woman I will never be a male to think I was ever one you and you were born wrong gender I happy being a girl I am free of Masculinity .I have a better persona now as a girl”. he said to her “what a female supremacist who hates men”. she said to him “ yes slave”.

she walks up to him and says take off your dress now Male Gavin did as he was told he was naked I said to her “ Halt Myra”. she did I said to him “ Gavin have you been milked of your Male Juice out yet”. he said to me “yes Mistress I was done this Morning it fucking hurt so much you women just don't care”. I said to her “ok Myra now you can do it”. so Myra walked up and gave him a needle he felt a bit weird then his body started getting pain he fell to floor and started screaming as he began to change into a female Myra said to him “the Princess decided that you will become a woman like us”. he said to he “ NOOO” as he succumbs to his femininity he yells out “ I don't want be a woman” as we left the room

we walked back to mom Myra was silent I asked her what is wrong she said to me “the way you spoke to me in front of the Male”. I said to her “we have a new rule now all men need to have their Male juiced drained out of them I was told it hurts”. she said to me “ how?”. I replied to her : they inject their needles in the male ball area and drain their Male juices all males are getting it done except under 11 year old males”. she said to me “ fuck that would hurt I am so glad now I am a girl now”. I said to her “ so am I that why I had ask him before you needled him”. she said to me “sorry babe I love you and I thought you had the shits with me the way I hit him”. I stop with her and said to her “ Babe here at work I am your superior ok I know I sound angry but I am doing my job”.

I kissed her and said to her again “ I love you”. she said to me “ I understand now your my colonel and I will do anything with out your permission” I saw Jessica she came up and said to me “colonel I need you to come to science area we have got something to show you” Myra and I followed her down to the science room she had 2 12yr old girls and 2 boys naked mom was here she told us that Princess Taylor And her highness Princess Charlotte have left for Ireland for a royal tour for a few days

Jessica says to us “Commander , Colonel and Capitan as you see there is 2 girls there on room and in the other room we have 2 boys”. Mom says to her “yes Jessica we can see that”. Jessica says to Myra “Capitan can you go and ask the 2 girl little about themselves” Myra said to her “ok”. so she walked in and ask one of the girls her name she said to her “ my name Ian I think”. Myra said to her “ but you are a girl”. she says to her “I know that now but I was a boy about 20 mins ago”. Myra said to her “how was that” she replied to her “ I was giving a drink and I changed into a beautiful Amazon 13yr old girl I love being a girl so much now to think I was an ugly boy fuck I hate males”. Myra said to her “we will call you Helen instead of that boy's name” she said to her “ Thank you Capitan”

Mom said to Jessica “your saying any boys under 13yrs old can be cured now” Jessica said to mom “ yes we have increased the cure to eliminate Males Masculinity before they hit puberty and become men so we can change them into girl up to 13yrs now”. mom said to her “ I like see this happen” Jessica said to mom “ ok she walks into other room as Myra came out Jessica walks up to the naked boy and says to him “How old are you boy?”. He says to her “I am 12yrs old Mistress”. she said to the other boy “and you ?”.I am just turned 13yrs old Mistress I am going to Re-education camp soon”. Jessica said to him “ maybe not” she then said to them “ boys I want you to drink this glass of liquid”. they drank it they both felt weird then their hair started growing and their bodies started getting curves as they changed slowly into girls with in 20 mins both boys were now girls mom said to us “yes we are now able to start exterminating males new law will be introduced all boys up to 13yrs old must attend a medical centre or Science building we will now introduce middle school for girls”

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos