The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 88)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

88 Princess Arianna of Amazonia

I left Nicole's office and saw my sister walking past she said to me “hey sis”. I said to her “ hi what you doing?”. she said to me “I am going see my fiancée”. I said to her “ good and where is Danielle”. she said to me “ with her sister”. I said to her “ok”. she said to me “ mom want you to go over to Paris and see Jade she know all about you cause this is her last tour”. I said to her “when does she go home?”.

Mom said to her “next week some time cause Jade and Chantelle's Baby is due soon”. I said to her “ ok isn't Clarissa and Felicity Baby due?”. she said to me “ I was told she has a few days left not like Chantelle and hers”. she said to me “where were you heading?”. I said to he “ down to transformation room”. she said to me “the new girl” I said to her “ yes”. she said to me “ oh well I let you go”. I said to her “ see you tonight”. she said to me “Randal has dinner ready by 7pm”. I said to her “I will be there”.

She came up and cuddled me and said to me “ I love you my sister I am so glad we found you”. I said to her “ same here”. I left her and headed down to the transformation room I saw the guard there she said to me “ the shock trooper is ready your highness”. I said to her “ good send her to shock trooper training camp and the other woman?”. she said to me “on the final stages of it”. I said to her “ok”.

I looked in the window of the door and saw she was nearly finished one we heard no more scream we knew she was finished I walked in and saw the female version of Doug she looked at me and said to me “ your highness”. I said to her “ how are you feeling”. she said to me “ wonderful your highness your right I love being a woman the thought of Being a man disgust me I love my new body I am sorry for being such a pig”.

I said to me “ that was your Masculinity talking”. she said to me “ I am happy now I am free of my Masculinity I love my new femininity I am woman now”. I said to her “have you got a name warrior “.she said to me “ I am Karlee”. I said to her “ welcome to womanhood Colonel-elect Karlee”. she said to me “ thank you your highness”. .

Karlee said to me “I though I heard people call you supreme commander your highness”. I said to her “ I was I found out that my uncle was a Atlantis spy he kidnapped me and my nanny and changed us to males when my mom became queen then Empress I was the missing princess so now here I am”. she said to me “ your a pure blood”.

I said to her “yes”. she was getting dressed into her uniform she said to me “you are fucking hot woman your highness”. I said to her “ thank you and so are you now your not a ugly male”. she said to me “thank you”. I said to her “ you need to follow me Karlee”. she said to me “why” I said to her “ like all new women you need to do a PTA”. she said to me“ “P.T.A?”.

I said to her “ yea Post transformation Assessment to check you are alright and you have a female mind now”. she said to me “ I have Memories of my male life but noting of my conversion”. I said to her “ no converted woman has”. she said to me “ ok”.

We arrived to PTA area I said to her “you need 70% or more to keep your colonel ranking”. she said to me “ok”.She was in there for around 30mins when she come out she said to me “ I passed your highness”. I said to her “your score?”. she said to me “83%”.

I said to her “ good girl”. she said to me “thank you”. came up and kissed me I said to her “what is that for?”. she said to me “ I wanted kiss you”. I said to her “ why” she said to me “ your gorgeous woman”. I looked at her and my mind was going wild she said to me “I know I am very new to this gender but I know my feeling seem genuine”. I said to her “ how do you mean?”. she said to me “ I think I like you more than my superior”. I said to her “ your falling in love with me”. she said to me “ yes Arianna I am”.I was shocked but flattered.

I return with Karlee to the command centre I said to Arcadia “I am leaving tomorrow to France commander”. Acadia said to me “ your highness is this a formal visit”. I said to her “ no I am going to see my sister Princess Jade”. she said to me “ ok you will take Colonel-elect Karlee with you your highness”. I said to her “ ok”.

My sister Taylor looked at me and said to me “your new Colonel likes you”. I said to her “how do you know that?”. she said to me “I do Sister give it a try while your away remember the law Heterosexual relation ships are banned by law”. I said to her “I know that”. She said to me “ just telling you sis you either bisexual or lesbian no straight shit around here any more”. I said to her “ I’ll see while I am away”. she said to me “good girl”.

Karlee and I left for the spaceport and for France Karlee said to me “your highness I am sorry for the way I came on you before”. I said to her “it ok Karlee I was shocked”. she said to me “ I am still very new to being a woman”. I said to her “the Law ban heterosexual relationships any way males are our pets or property”. she said to me “ I know that now”.

I kissed her and said to her “ we will see how we go in Paris after I see my sister”. she said to me “good I am getting use to my hips swaying”. I said to her “ it takes time now you got to remember your body balance has changed you were use to your chest but now you have breasts your balance has changed to your hips now”. she said to me “I am getting use to my boobs now and the fact I have no thing between my legs”. I said to her “you have get use to another thing”. she said to me “what?”. I replied to her “ your menstrual cycle”. she said to me “ what”. I said to her “ you will have periods now your a fully functional woman now Karlee”.

She said to me “forgot about that”. I said to her “ your first one as a new woman comes I had mine the very first week of being a woman”. she said to me “shit”. I said to her “ I am on mine now”. she said to me “ your highness can I get pregnant”. I said to her “ yes as I said before your a fully functional woman you have uterus and womb you can only get pregnant at special clinics and the wait is very long”.

We got on board the royal shuttle for France she said to me “I cant believe how much my life has changed”. I said too her “ get use to it Karlee”. we left amazon city we were on board and the pilot said tome “ your highness there is a call from Amazonia home for you”. I said to her “ ok”. I answered the phone it was my mother I said to her “hello”. she said to me “hello Arianna”. I said to her “mom what is up?'. she said to me “ your sister Alexis is back in hospital”. I said to her “she ok?”. mom said to me “yes her and the baby are ok”.I said to her “ good”. she said to me “ Admiral Sapphire has said we have found the male Planet”. I said to her “good”. she said to me “it on a planet not far from Amazonia Terra”. I said to her “ really does auntie Scarlett know?”. she said to me “yes we have set up a military spy base”. I said to her “ good if this planet or base is the last of male resistance in the galaxy soon we will win the conflict and finally the galaxy will be rid of the male gender”. she said to me “ wont that be great”. I said to her “Taylor was telling me that on her amazonia earth the male population for males under 13yrs is down to 11% if that is correct then males will be extinct in around a generations time”. .

Mom said tome “on Amazonia Terra it down to 7% of males under the age of 13yrs but under the age of 10yrs it down to 2% our plan is going very well”. I said to her “I am glad mother I want find the scum who kidnap me”. she said to me “ you hunt for them if you want Arianna they were last seen in the Amazonia Terra area”. I said to her “I might go there soon”. she said to me” good and where are you of to?”. I said to her “I am going to see my sister Jade”.

she said to me “ good enjoy your time and Arianna if you fall in love with Karlee she will become a lady remember that”. I said to her “ I know that mom so we hanged up”. Karlee said to me “if I heard right the population of males under age of 13yrs is only 11%”. I said to her“yes why you ask?”. she said to me “ the resistance has it around 45%”. I said to her “well they are wrong every day boys under 13 are given the cure once we find away to tackle the testosterone in teen males up to 18 before the Masculinity comes in we hope by the year 2256 there will be no more males under 18 only females”.

She said to me “ we will have use the Nanotechnology on males over 18”. I said to her “ yes”. she said to me”I cant wait the quicker male generation is exterminated the quicker the galaxy will be free of wars and then we can finally live in Peace”. I said to her “ true Karlee”. she said tome “ your highness”. I said to her “what” she said to me “ thank you for liberating me from my masculinity I love being a female now”. she kissed me again on the lips and I didn't refuse her we kissed for a few minutes she said to me “ your liking it”. I said to her “ maybe”. she said tome “good” and went back kissing me I slip my hand down her Panties and started fingering her clit she looked at me and began moaning quietly I said to her “ follow me”. we went the bed on the shuttle she looked surprised and said shuttle don't have beds I said to her “ the royal one do for when we are tired”. she said to me “ cool”. I went back to fingering her clit .

She was enjoying it a lot I said to her “your enjoying that?”. she said to me “yes” I said to her “ you never felt a orgasm until you had one as a woman”. she kissed my lips again I took off her blouse and kissed around her chest still fingering her clit now slowly down to her Vagina I was gently fingering her Vagina she was moaning I looked her and smiled she had no bra on I was kissing her breasts she was enjoying that then took her skirt off she was still in her boots I pulled her panties down and licked her Vagina and clit out she was so wet and horny she looked at me and smiled I got my fake dildo out and fucked her proper she was moaning so much she screams out “I never want be a man again I am a woman and in love”.

she got me naked and licked me out also she said to me “fuck that was great”. I said to her “better than being a man having sex?”. she said to me “ oh fuck yeah and to have it with you”. she said to me “ fuck I think I am falling in love”. she fell on me our breast together she kissed me and said to me “I love you Arianna”. I said to her “ I love you too Karlee”. she said to me “ I don't know how to say it”. I said to her “do you want be my girlfriend”. she said to me “ yea that” I said to her “ yes”.

She said to me “ it hard for me to say it”. I said to her “why because we are both women?”. she said to me “no you a royal”. I said to her “I know I am royal but I am a woman with feelings I need have a sex life as well I bit frigid at first because I though I was straight and now I know I am Lesbian”. she said to me “ I know I am one cause my hatred towards male is so strong I thought I was bisexual but I know I am lesbian now I have a girlfriend and I love her”.

I said to her “you know now Karlee you have meet my mother”. she said to me “ yea I know but your mother isn't like any other mothers she is our empress”. I giggled and said to her “yes she is a bit different”. she said to me “ like you babe your fucking hot and your my princess”. I kissed her and said to her “ I love you and your mine too”.

We got dressed as we arrived at Paris Spaceport we got off I was greeted by Parisian Police commander she said to me “welcome your highness”. (in French) I said to her “ thank you”. my girlfriend was shock I spoke French I continue Talking “this is Colonel-elect Karlee” she said to her “welcome Madame Moselle”. Karlee said to her “ thank you commander “.

I said to her “where is Capitan Jade?”. she said to me “on patrol at this stage we had a male uprising near the Belgium border”. I said to her “ she is ok”. she said to me “yes we seem to have it under our control”. I said to her “ I will send Major Michelle special forces in soon”. she said to me “ Capita jade said she though they were not necessary”. I said to her “ she needs them if my sister is hurt or killed my mother will be pissed”. she said to me “ I understand Princess”. I said “good Karlee can you order the special forces here say it under code Arianna”.

she said to me “of course your highness she went back on he shuttle to call Amazon city Palace she came back in few minutes and said to me “the special forces are on their way your highness”. I said to her “thank you Colonel”. she said to me “your highness”. I said to her “ yes”. Karlee said to me “ Princess Taylor has said you are to inform your sister that she is to comeback with you to amazon city she need to head home and cause her wife princess Chantelle need her badly”. I said to her “why is my sister in law feeling bad”. she said to me “I do not know your highness”. I said to her “I will inform Jade when we see her”. Karlee said “good”. I looked at Parisian commander and said to her “we need to make sure my sister get back soon”. she said to me “ I will make sure your highness”. I said to her “ good”.

We arrived at the governor residential Palace governor Keira was thee she said to me “ welcome your highness”. I said to her “ hello governor”. she said to me “ call me Keria”. I said to her “no I will call you governor”. (in French) she said to me “ I am not good with my French”. I said to her “ then why are you governor?”. she said to me “ it was given to me by her highness princess Taylor and Lady Nicole” I said to her “ I will be talking to my sister you aren't suited to be the governor here “.she said to me “ I know that your highness”. I said to her “ well I am dismissing you as of now”. she said to me “what you have just fired me”. I said to her “yes” she pull out her gun and Karlee fires at her shooting her I walked up to her and said “you are under arrest for treason to the royal crown”. I looked at the commander I continued in French “I want you to take her down and have her re gendered using these numbers”. she said to me “ yes your highness”.

She was taken away by the commander Karlee said to me “ what will happen to her babe?”. I said to her “she will be re gendered to a male”. she said to me “what happen if she was an old earth girl”. I said to her “ the Nanotechnology will know and she will be a male with in a hour or so and a slave now”. Karlee said to me “ can we keep it as our slave”.

I said to her “you bitch you want him remember what he had before what he done to me”. she said to me “yea babe and I want have my own pet for us to play with”. I said to her “I'll see Karlee”. she said to me” please baby being a woman now I want have fun with the males before they are extinct form us”. I said to her “ ok babe”. she said to me “ thank you”. and kissed me at the same time my sister came and said to me “ Arianna are you”.

I said to her “ Yea Jade I am ok”. she said to me “we are very disappointed in Keria”. I said to her “ so am I sis”. she said to me “this was Taylor decision”. I said to her “ don't worry Jade”. she said to me “I finally meet my twin sister”. I said to her “ same here and who was the female you were kissing”. I said to her “ this my girlfriend Karlee”. she said to me “mom said that you might find love with her I am happy for you both”. I said to her “ mom has told me your tour here is finished”. she said to me “ what do you mean?”.

I said to her “ Chantelle needs you at home on Amazonia Prime she is in hospital cause the baby is giving her the hard time”. she said to me “ I am on my way I will leave now I will see you soon”. I said to her “yea I am looking forward to it I cant wait to see my Niece”. she said to me “same your in Taylor bridal Party”. I said to her “ yea I am”. she said tome “ remember You Isabella Alyssa and I are her real children Taylor was adopted because of her Marriage to Charlotte”. I said to her “ ok I'll remember that then “.she left for the Paris spaceport I said to Karlee “what you heard here is strictly confidential”. she said to me “I know babe I promise”.

I called mom she said to me “ Taylor will be reprimanded about this incident”. I said to her “ in what way”. she said tome “she will become Lady Taylor and her fiancée will be the same”. I said to her “Jaycee and Danielle”. she said to me “will be Lady Jaycee and Lady Danielle”. I said to her “ok “.she said to her “ you will be higher than Taylor”. I said to her “I was suppose be in her Bridal party”.

she said to me “ it ok still be in it”. I said to her “ok” she said to me “ your will tell commander Tracie that she is now Acting-governor”. I said to her “ok she is fluent in French mom”. she said to me “ yes and English and Spanish Italian and Russian”. I said to her “ like us”. she said to me “yes but we speak all forms of language” I said to her “ Karlee was shocked when she heard me me speak in French”. mom said tome “no colonel there”. I said to her “ yes mom she is my girlfriend now”.

she said to me “I am happy for your Arianna if she becomes more you need to tell me”. I said to her “ ok and the slave formerly know as Keira”. she said to me “yes”. I said to her “ Karlee want it as her pet”. mom said to me “Arianna do you have a slave yet?”. I said to her “no mother” she said to me “ it is your slave”. then I said to her “ thank mom I will tell my girlfriend”. . She said to me “ ok Arianna I call you later”. . I said to her “yea mom I might come home after I swear in the new supreme commander”.

up
32 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos