The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 25)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else woman with power

25 invasion of New Zealand by Amazonia Earth women

I was told by my princess that I will be going to Australia to command the invasion of New Zealand I went down to the transformation room and saw the new girl Jamila there she says to me “ commander I was wrong before I love my new persona I love being female I am beautiful smart and strong I have pure hatred toward Men I am a female supremacist I am a pure Amazonia Earth girl”. I said to her “good mow get dressed Jamila”. then Bradley comes to me and says to us “ excuse me Mistress Katelynn and Mistress Jamila my mistress has ask that mistress Jamila present herself to my mistress after she gets dressed”. he leaves and returns to his Mistress

we walked over to the throne room sitting on the throne was princess Charlotte and Princess Isabella we walked in and Jamila walked up and kneeled in front of them and said to them “I pledge my loyalty you my princess and our queen in service to the royal family and Amazonia empire”. Charlotte says to her “welcome to womanhood Jamila” she said to us “we have some good news in the war against Atlantis we have conquered there colonies and we have nearly defeated them men are becoming women every day now Atlantis will be a fully Amazon Planet soon the war against men is nearly over”. Isabella and Jamila jump for joy and Jamila say to her “finally my princess the extinction of male gender we women will finally live in peace”. princess Charlotte says to her “I know Jamila once we get rid of males here on Amazonia Earth then we will be better”.

Bradley walks in and sits near his mistress feet Jamila walked up said to him “pathetic male you deserve to be extinct”. he says to her “yes mistress I am pathetic I wish I was like you a female”. she say to him “maybe one day slave”. he says to her “ yes mistress” a guard walks in with Sienna she says to Izzy “babe” Charlotte says to us “the rounding up of boys between 13yrsand 15yrs has begun they are take them to slave camps all school have now banned males from them” Sienna said “ we have to slaves outside waiting princess”. Isabella said to her “who Sienna?'. she said to her “Slave Andrew and Craig from Derbyshire”. princess Isabella says to her “ok I will see them now”. Sienna says to her “yes princess”

The guards brought them in they came up and said to her “ my mistress it is a honour to meet you princess”. Isabella says tot them “ ok slaves guards take them to their cells I will decide their fate soon “.the guards said to her “ yes your highness”. then princess Charlotte says to me “ I want England to be totally a female only country with 3 weeks We will start with England and slowly male will disappear and every country like this it will take a generation but we will have a female only planet so when my baby sister is a woman it will be male free”. I thought so will Marley rose will be too

I said to her “world with only us I like that” Jamila says to me “yea it would be great “ I said to her “ok we have to prepare the invasion of New Zealand we need you to understand Jamila you need to act like Ben”. she says to me “yuck to think I was ever a boy Commander I love my new persona I love being a girl”. princess Charlotte says to her “ good Jamila we will start a paper drop through Auckland and new Zealand with notice for the resistance to give them selves up or we will invade”. then guard walk in and says to them “excuse me your highness but slave Nathan says he has a guest in the transformation room”.so princes Charlotte said to me “ Katelynn can you and Jamila go down and torture him about where the base are on Amazonia Earth and the one we are going to Invade”. I said to her “yes your highness maybe we can make him the new governor of New Zealand and make it like England a all female country” Princess Charlotte said to me “I like that Katelynn new Zealand and England will be female only countries”. I said to her “ yes your highness it will be done”.

Jamila and I walked down to the trans formation room we saw Slave Nathan and this male we said to him “who is this slave?'. he says to me “Mistress this is Terrence he had tried to come and rescue me from you the Amazons”. we walked up said to him “ why do you want help him escape from here”. he says to me “ cause you Amazons are ruthless dictators who are destroying people lives”. I said to him “men are the ones who were destroying the planet , slave Nathan go and do your duties”. he said to me “yes Mistress” and leaves .

I say to him “So Terrence”. he says to me “ yes Amazons” I said to him “ we want location of your Auckland base or we will make your life hell” he tells us where it is knowing his life was on the balance he said to “Mistress where is my contact Ben” Jamila walks over and says to him “I once the one called Ben I am now a perfect Amazonian Earth girl” he says “no” and why” I said to him “ we want offer you a job as the governor of New Zealand part of Amazonian Empire” he says to me “ what as a Male collaborator for you Amazons” I said to him “ no as a woman you fucking stupid Male” he says to me “yes My mistress”. I said to him “ I am commander Katelynn “I walked up and give him a needle in the neck he began to scream as he was screaming he says to me “John” I said to him “no Trinity like you I am a woman with better persona”

( resistance headquarters New Zealand)

we heard shuttle flying over Auckland with paper falling down to ground the paper said to the resistance in New Zealand please surrender or we will be invading your country with in 48hrs of this leaflet drop if you do please give yourselves up to the New Zealand police force by the end of this time thank you the royal Amazonia Family

I called a meeting “so what are we going to do ?”the delegates said to us “ we should fight”. I said to him “why we are already down to 20% of the planet population they have over 24 battalions in Australia of shock troops they used 2 battalions in London now England is resistance free and I am hearing that England will be all female only country soon we will have a vote all the delegates came back we will fight against them but some of us will escape from here to south Africa as the dead line approached

we started evacuating but as we were doing that amazon paratroopers were landing near our base it was like they were told how land here they were sending in forces from the air and the sea and ground troops were getting in spots all me were being rounded up and the women were being sent to area all boys over 13ysr were being rounded up in trucks and all boys under 10 years were taken with all girls over 6yrs of age the rest of the children stayed with their mothers with in 2hours of the deadline we were in custody of the Amazons their Sergeant says to us “who is Frank “I said to her “ I am amazon”. she says guards “take him to commander Katelynn”

I was taking to her I walked in there was Commander Lily from Australian forces and Jamila and a new woman I walked in and bowed said to her “ my mistress your forces have done well in their job”. she said to me “ yes slave you will be promoted to womanhood at amazon city”. I said to her “ yes my mistress and who is this new Mistress ?”. mistress said to me “ this is Mistress Trinity she is new governor of new Zealand” I said to her “ can I be her commander my mistress she said to me “we will see slave when I ask her highness”

( Katelynn point of view)

I was told by princess Charlotte that the leaflet drop was done we went down and saw if Trinity was ready I walked in and said to her “get dressed trinity” she said to me “yes Commander also said I am now a woman I love being a woman I have a better persona now I am a female supremacist and to think I was ever a yuck male” so she got dressed in her black leather amazon uniform and boots I said to her “ welcome to womanhood Governor Trinity”.

we went to the spaceport where Jamila was waiting we boarded a shuttle to Sydney Australia we arrived there to meet us was Australian Governor Emily and her Commander Lily she said “welcome to Australia Supreme Commander and Governor and Hi sis”. I said to her “thank you ok we are here to get ready for the invasion of new Zealand”. Emily said to me “you think they will surrender”. Trinity said to Emily” no they will fight believe me Emily they are nothing like the Fiji or English resistance”. I said to them “ ok we will start landing the Paratroopers from a hour before the deadline we will start invading by the sea as well”.

as the deadline approached we sent the paratroopers over and started the land invasion as well it took us 5hrs we had the country we rounded up the males executing anyone over 60yrs we collected all boys over 13yrs and put them in a slave camp we collected all boys under 10yrs and gave them the cure and all girls over 6yrs and woman were upgraded to Amazon I told sergeant Tamara to get the leader name Frank he was taken to me

he walked in there was with me Commander Lily from Australian forces and Jamila and a new woman he walked in and bowed said to me “ my mistress your forces have done their job”. I said to him “yes slave you will be promoted to womanhood at amazon city”. he said to me “ yes my mistress” and he said to me “ who is this new Mistress”. I said to him “this is Mistress Trinity she is new governor of new Zealand” he asked me “ can I be her commander my mistress” I said “we will see slave when I ask her highness”

these are laws which new Zealand must obey at all times now governor Trinity she said yes commander Katelynn I gave her them
the new laws
1. all men have no rights and are slaves or prisoners and the property of Amazonia Earth women
2. all earth women will be upgraded to Amazonian earth pure women
3. all male slaves will have collars and id numbers on their dresses and their mistress name
4.boys over 13yrs will selected for slavery or upgrade to Amazonian earth girl
5 all teenager Amazonian earth girls will have compulsory Military training including new girls from 15yrs onwards
6. all girls will receive an automatic upgrade from age of 6yrs old
7. all men and boys will call girls and Amazonia earth women Mistress (except their mothers not sisters will call them mistress)
8 All boys Under age of 10yrs Must attend a medical centre or Science Building for upgrade to girl hood
9 All Girls age 10yrs and under will attend a Amazonia earth girl school for their education
10. all males must call boys Miss from the age of 10yrs to 13yrs under 10yrs mistress must be called
12 all boys are forbidden to wear any clothing representing male features
13school is forbidden for any boy between 10yrs and 13yrs to attend at any time Some boys after selection might be able to attend other that all education for boys is at slave camp
14. all boys must wear skirts and heels or women flats once a slave must wear slave dresses between ages of 10yrs and 13yrs
15.all boy slaves must attend Camp from age 13yrs for 5 years for education training and slave selection by your mistress will be done your mistress will own you from that point on
16 Amazonia and Amazonia Earth is under Martial Law Except England and Amazon city
17 a curfew for men and boys is 9pm-5am 7 days a week unless out with mother or Mistress
18 holding of any boys under age of 6yrs old will have consequences like punishment men 30 lashes
19 verbally abusing Amazonian earth women or girl is punishable by become a slave (for boys 10-13yrs automatic slavery no selections) any slaves verbally a Amazon will be executed
20 second verbal abuse is category A prison and reprogramming
21. any Male violating these laws will be reprogrammed or executed
22 all house duties are to perform by men or boys only (not under 13yr old will be treated like a girl)
23 All slaves can have their names change by their Mistress at any time you are their property now
24some countries have a exemption from law 16 (except curfew is11pm to 5am in those countries for boys 13yrs and above this includes all men )
25 there is no curfew for Amazonia earth girls or women
26 some boys can be upgraded to amazon girl early if we consider you important enough
27 all Zones and Countries are part of Amazonia Earth which is part of Amazonian Empire
28 All males are forbidden from entering England any male caught will be executed England is female only country
29 New Zealand is Under strict martial law by the amazon any male not registered will be executed or sent to category A prison camp
30 any county or zone that has Her majesty shock troops on their land All males are forbidden to be outside for 72hrs or even longer which decide by the governor of area
31 any male who calls new amazon women or girl their old name will be given 50 lashes to his back
32 any male or female caught helping the resistance will reprogrammed or executed (females will be reprogrammed
33 all marriages between Female and Male is prohibited by law
34 All laws are subject to change without notice By the Royal family of Amazonian Empire

Amazonia Earth Population 85% female 15% male by the end of 2272 there will be about 1% of the Amazonia earth population will be Male.

up
34 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos