The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 54)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

54 Katelynn New Job and Alexis and Myra in England

Phoebe and Marley walked into my office and said to me “Mom why are we living here now instead of home”. I said to them “ girls this is home now”. Phoebe said to me “what about her highness Princess Charlotte and Princess Taylor””. I said to her “the slaves have already set up your room and moved every thing in you both have new furniture and that the kitchen area is now occupied by a few slaves now”Phoebe said to me “what about Henry?”. I said to her “I was thinking of converting him to a woman he has served us well since becoming the house slave”. Lara walked in said to me “ I have no complains if he becomes a female like us I love being a girl now and I hate fucking males”. I said to her “ Lara your language young lady”. she said to me “ sorry mommy but it true I hate them a lot I would never go back being an ugly boy I love being a girl”. I said to her “ I know that and Phoebe you will be taking the twins to Amazonia Home next month to have them check over their abilities the empress want see them both”.

Phoebe said to me “ what about Alexis and Myra”. I said to her “Alexis is going to be supreme Commander”. Phoebe said to me “ shit mom you have not been fired”. I said to her “no that is why we are ling here in the palace I am getting promoted to governor General of Amazonia Earth that why you have to go now”. she said to me “ok mom”.

I said to her “how are you feeling?'. she said to me “ I love being a girl now mom I am deeply sorry for what I did as that ugly male I hate males like my sisters and I am glad your my mom I love you so much”. I said to her “Phoebe is Alisha your girlfriend?'. she said to me “ yes mom she is my girlfriend and I love her so much she my cheer Capitan I am her deputy so we are in love I know I am a lesbian but I don't care”. I said to me “ it don't bother me that my 2 daughters are in love with same sisters I am happy for you”. she said to me “ thanks mom”. the twins said to me “ Melanie is our best friend at school and at home” I said to her “ I am glad girls to hear that your are lucky girls”.

we went up to our new residence quarters and looked around I was given a new bed and new clothing and new leather uniforms Phoebe had her own room with a computer for school a phone and a new cell she had queen bed and new clothing and new cheer uniform and new vanity with whole lot of make up jewellery her own shower and toilet she loved it she had her own room The twins had a room together and it had everything a 6yrs old twins need from dollies to new clothes and king single beds and own television and computer and enough stuff to keep themselves happy I was heading back to my room when Phoebe came out of her toilet and said to me “ mum I have my period”. I said to her “Phoebe your first menstrual period”. she said to me “yea mom I need pads I hate tampons like I am like Alexis”. I said to her “ ok I will get the slaves bring them up for you”. she said to me “thanks mom I need a few cause it heavy”. I said to her “ you can have the day off school tomorrow I will call Alisha mom to get her to pick up the twins tomorrow unless she has hers “.

The first one is the worst when you are a new female the pain is so bad it really hurts so I knew she would need the day off school I called Alisha mom her name was Sandra I said to her “hello this is supreme commander Katelynn” she said to me “yes commander may I help?”. I said to her “yes can you get you get Alisha to come and get the twins for school tomorrow as my daughter Phoebe will be off school with her first period” she said to me ok I will get Alisha to pick them as she will have Melanie as well and I know I have Alisha first period coming up soon” I said to her “ you need help tell me” she said to me “ thank you supreme commander”.

I said to her thank you Sandra I am now governor general-elect” she said to me “it ok commander” I hang up and went up to Phoebe and said to me “Alisha will be picking up the twins tomorrow and you will spend the day in bed young lady”. she said to me “ yes mom I love being a girl but this part I hate”. I said to her “ I know baby girl it hard to think now but we are female now and we have to get used have our menstrual cycle every month unless you want to be pregnant but I won't allow that until after you national Service”. she said to me “ I know mom plus I want to be Married and settle before I get my first daughter”. I said to her “ we are draining the male juices out all males they will be drained of all their juices” she said to me “how”.

I said to her it was Alexis Idea but the scientist hook up needles to the testicles and we drain them”. she said to me “ fuck I am glad I am a female now and have a vagina now”. I said to her “ so am I baby I love having a vagina and breasts now I am use to having wide hips and I know that where my Balance is now instead of my chest as a male”. she said to me “same with mom I am still getting use to my new body with my period now and the pain with idea once my menstrual cycle is done and getting use to wide hips is being hard to get use to but like you and I love having a vagina and Breasts like you mom”. .

As I was going to sleep I got a call from her majesty announcing that Keira has resigned her commission as supreme commander to governor general Scarlett she told me that she will be new governor of America as it was decided all governors from the old united states will be come majors now if they do not like this they can resign and leave their post Alexis will have to post a major for Florida and I was thing the Capitan of Police in Miami will most probably take over as I suspended the governor of there she will be replace and retrain Amazonia home I will sleep on that Myra has not got National service now as her promotion as ruled that out I went to sleep think about my next few days as before I become Governor general of Amazonia Earth .

(Alexis P.O.V.)

Myra and I got and had our showers I got a message from mom to tell the governor she is to have go back to Amazonia home for re training when I told her she was very upset and was shock but she said to her “she will on the afternoon shuttle to Amazon city”. I went to the police station my girlfriend was in the office she said to me “colonel we have spotted the males and their leader Ryan “.Major Amelia said to me “she has them under constant surveillance he has not moved in last 24hrs”. I said to her “ok we will go there and see if it true”.she said to me “yes colonel” I said to Myra “ babe where do you want to go after this mission before our promotions” she said to me “what about England there is no males there so I though a nice break there”. I said to her “cool your ex sister lives there”. she said to me” yea but I have changed now I am now a female not her ugly brother now”. I said to her “ so has she she is commander of police and Military force of Great Britain”.

I called mom and said to her “we think we have go him soon”. Mom said to me “ good Alexis and I forgot to tell you Myra has got no National service the empress said because of her promotion she will not need National service”. I said to her “she will be happy”. Mom said to me “Alexis I know what you have planned”. I said to her “what I have got planned”. mom said to me “ Myra will become my daughter in law soon”. I said to her “ yes mom I want to marry her we will come back as a married couple if we can get some one from England to marry us”. mom said to me “ask governor Kailee if she will marry you she is the highest woman there until your Promotion”. I said to her “once I become supreme commander I will be able to sack a governor” mom said y to me “yes Alexis” I said to her “ok mom I need go and get this slave I see Myra before we go and purpose”.

mom said to me “ good luck Alexis”. I said to her “thank you mom” so I left and saw Myra I said to her “Capitan can you come here please”. she said to me “ yes colonel”. I said to her “close the door Myra”. she closed the door then I said to her “you will not be doing national service next season “.she said to me “ wow babe I am so happy”. I said to her “ good I want you stay happy what Cassandra done to you was cruel not called for when I saw you at the court case I was falling in love with I never want us apart only time is at work so will you marry me Myra”. she says to me “yes I will marry but when are we getting married?”. I said to her “while we are in England we will be Married by Governor Kailee”. she said to me “cool I am so happy I have a fiancée I love you Alexis your my world” I said to her “I love you so much”

Myra and I left to where Amelia and her troops were hold the resistance up I arrived there I said to her “ as there been any changes?'. Amelia said to me “no colonel they have not moved in last 36hrs I seen him he is in there”. I said to her “ good”. I got on the megaphone and said to them “ this is the Miami Amazon women Police here surrender your self I have the place surround by my troops and police force here we know you are in there just give your self up or we will send in my troops and you will grab by force”. he yelled out to us “fuck off Amazon bitch I not coming out you invaded our planet and changed it name and why should we surrender to you we are not your property and we will never be slaves to aggressive woman like you “.

I said on the megaphone “I don't care what you think Male you lost your rights when we invaded this world cause the way the males cause wars and destruction of this planet so that why we invaded I am giving you 20mins to come out surrender to us or I will use force and it will cause your death and maybe the one you love”. Amelia said to me “colonel I have women on the roof of this building”. I said to her “ok sneak in and get them and soon as we can so we can finish the problem quickly”. Amelia said to me “yes colonel” Myra said to me “ are you positive about this way Alexis?”. I said to her “yes we use this attack on England and Scotland border I knew cause I was on the wrong side of the Amazons I am glad now I am now a woman”.

Amelia sneak troops entered the building form a different angle I heard him yell you amazon bitch I thought you give us time to decide I got on the Megaphone and said to him” you will give yourself up or I will send in my major shock troops to eliminate any Males”. he said to me “ ok we surrender to you” I said “ok” I told my troops into the building I told the sergeant of here I want women sent to be upgraded and male under 13yrs sent to be upgraded to girls and all males from age of 13yrs and above are going to the process centre the sergeant said to me “what about the leader Colonel”. I said to her “ you are to take him to Alcatraz and he can wait until I return from my vacation”. she said to me “ yes colonel Alexis”.

I saw Ryan he was shackled in arm and legs and take to the prison truck to be sent to Amazon city Alcatraz prison he saw me and said to me “what will happen to my 9yrold son and my 12yr old son”. I said to him “they will be upgraded to girls”. he saw his wife walk up to him she said to him “I knew you were going to get caught”. he said to her “ you became a Amazon”. she said to him “ yes my dear I love the fact we women are in power now not you men”. I said to her “what is your name warrior?”. she said to me “ Lisa”. I said to her “ well Lisa I giving you the major job of Florida”. she said to me “ thank you colonel am I higher than you”. I said to her no but it like a governor ship of the state”. she said to me “ok thank you Colonel Alexis”.

I said to her “ I want you to appoint a new Capitan of Miami police”. she said to me “I was thinking that sergeant here” I said to her “ it your choice major Lisa”. she said to me “thank you colonel”. I said to her “ soon supreme commander”. so the shock troops took Slave Ryan to the spaceport I then told Amelia she need to see supreme Commander she said to me “yes colonel” they left for the spaceport and headed back to Amazon city

Myra and I walked up to Major Lisa and said to her “we are leaving too now Major we are a vacation in England before returning to work”. s Myra and I left to go the spaceport to England Myra said to me “this my first vacation out of America even as a boy I never got to go away from we were”. I said to her “but your dad was in England cause he was the assassinated the old governor here and commander”. she said to me “ I know and this is first time I have seen my ex sister since I became a female”.

I said to her “she will be happy to see you now”.so we arrived at Heathrow spaceport I was meet by a limo driver she said to me “I am to take you to the governor Palace”. I said to her “cool I wanted to see her about something”. she said Governor know you want her to Marry you that why you are going to the governor palace then you will spend your honeymoon at the royal Hilton Hotel “.I said to her “wow” she said to me “yes so can we go there”. and we left for the Palace and Myra was enjoying the view and she said to me “ I love you baby so much I cant believe to think we are getting married today and then we will be on our Honeymoon”. we arrived at the governor palace we walked into the governor office governor Kailee said to me “welcome back to great Britain Colonel”. I said to her “thank you governor and this my fiancée Capitan Myra “.she said to her” nice to meet you Capitan”. Myra said to her “ nice meet you”. I asked her has everything settle down here since we left she said to me “ yes commander Skylar is Cardiff looking after Male processing and besides that we are running ok we have killed about 9 males for coming into this country” I said to her “ that nice work” if a male come into England that the royal Amazon shock troop.

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos