The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 60)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

60 . Changes at Amazonia Terra
I got a call from her Majesty the empress telling me to get slave 45698 out of Prison re convert him back to a female and make her my new Capitan I said to her “yes your Majesty”. so I called the prison commandant and said I want slave 45698 brought here she said to me “ yes governor general Scarlett”. he will there by 8pm tonight the Clarissa walked in and said to me “Mom you know Keira did not get the governorship of America it went to A woman by the name Nadine but now she is getting moved to New Zealand and Paige is going to England and Kailee is going to Australia and Emily going to America”.

I said to her “ I knew about that and Amazonia Earth has a royal Ladyship there now and they abolished the supreme commander Job and Keira is now a National Service training sergeant”. she said to me “ wow what demotion”. I said to her “yes Clarissa”. she said to me “ you think they will abolish it here”. I said o her “ I do not know”.

Jasmine walks in says to me “mom Elyssa is sick” I said to her “fuck”. I followed Jazzy down to the Elyssa room I saw her she said to me “ I have a saw tummy ache mommy”. I said to her “ok Jazzy go get the slave to get a doctor”.

I am hoping your not sick from Samantha Nadine exchange daughter who was here from her Poisoning the doctor was fast and said she is ok she just had stomach virus and told her have school off tomorrow and the next day I said to My daughter “ok Clarissa you will take over my duties for the next 2 days I will inform her Majesty”.

I told our empress Catherine she said to me “it was ok you need be a mother as well and I am changing the structure there like I did on Amazonia Earth”. I said to her “ a lady will be introduced?”. she said to me “yes Scarlett and it will be you”. I said to her “ and my daughters”. she said to me “your daughter Clarissa will stay as but will Major Colonel lady Clarissa your colonel Brooke will be Lieutenant Colonel Brook Ashley Jasmine and Elyssa will be ladies”.

I said to her “when is this happening your Majesty”. she said to me “soon Scarlett”. I said to her “and the governor General ship she said to me “it will be either Brooke , Abbey or someone else it is your choice but it can not be Clarissa because she is going be a her royal highness Ladyship”.

I said to her “ so who ever I decide the other will be Lieutenant Colonel”. she said to me “ yes” I said to her “can I use a new person”. she said to me “who Scarlett”. I replied to her “ Keira your Majesty”. she said to me “ no not her she is like being punished by me”.

I said to her “can I have a governor from Amazonia earth”. she said to me “ who” I said to her “ Paige from England she succeed me when I was governor of New Zealand”. she said to me “ done Paige will our new governor General and you will be my sister”. I said to her “wow” she said to me “ I want you family here on Amazonia Prime in a few days for your injections”. I said to her “ yes you Majesty”. She said to me “ I will swear Paige in before you leave”.

I said to her “who will replace Paige in Great Britain”. she said to me “ I will leave that up to Governor General Katelynn my niece is very busy with other stuff there'. I said to her “ok I will see you in a few days time”.

I walked and my family was there including Clarissa she said to me “mom what did she say?”. I said to her “ your in charge tomorrow and the next day and I am getting replaced as governor General by Paige”. Clarissa said to me “why mom”. I said to her “we are all becoming her royal highness Lady”. Clarissa said to her “ fuck I am going to be lady”. I said to her “ yes but you will Major Colonel Lady Clarissa there is no more supreme Commander here”. she said to me “ I am happy with I am going to be royal yes fuck I like that”. I said to her “Brooke will your Lieutenant Colonel”. she said to me “that ok mom but we need a Capitan”. I said to her “ he is coming from the prison planet he was a female but the empress has pardon him on grounds he becomes your Capitan as a woman”.
She said to me “ why was he sent to prison for” I said to her “ threatening Lady Savannah”. she said to me “fuck I though they would execute her”. I said to her “but she was re gendered and sentence to prison here “.

I went and saw Elyssa she was feeling very sick she said to me “ mommy am I at school tomorrow”. I said to her “ no baby girl I am having the day off to spend with you and Ashley”. Jasmine said to me “am I gong to school with Leah and Melinda”. I said to her “ yes a car will take you tomorrow if you want”. she said to me “cool since I will be Lady Jasmine soon”. I though to my self she is right and I said to her “the princess will be come your cousins”. she said to me “we will have call them princess still right mom”.
I said to her “yes you will and you will call empress her Majesty in public but in private you will call her auntie Catherine and you have a another cousin on Amazonia Earth Lady Alexis”. Clarissa said to me “ our last name will be changing to I think”. I said to her “ yes Jasmine”. Clarissa says to me “ who cares”.

She got a call a guard has told her they a have picked up some males trying break in to the royal Armoury I said to her “they are after guns or gender reverse gun and mind control gun but they are at royal Palace at Amazonia Prime”. she said to me “ they have been caught”. she said to the guard “ take them to the dungeon area I will see them tomorrow with colonel Brooke”. she said to her “ yes supreme Commander and slave 45698 has arrived here”. she said to her “send him to transformation room 9”. she said to her “ yes Commander” Clarissa said to her “ feed him with some nice food and then strip him and drain him and keep him naked for the night”. they said to her “ok supreme Commander”. so I went to bed
(Clarissa P.O.V.)

As the morning approached I got up and saw mom she was in bed with Elyssa she is still very sick with her stomach virus mom said to me “she was up all night being sick”. I said to her “ ok” she said to me “ I will be here if you need help”. I said to her “ ok mom”. I got dressed in my uniform and went had breakfast I saw Jasmine Leah and Melinda already for school I said to her “Melinda were is your mom”. she said to me “in her office Clarissa”. I said to her “thank you Melinda”. and left for her office the girls left for school in their cheerleader uniforms I walked to Colonel Brooke office I knock she said “come in”. I said to her “we had 2 males brought in last night”. she said to me “yes I was told by Major Abbey her troops brought them in”.

I said to her “good she out looking for more resistance bases”. she said to me “yes commander”. I said to her “ good I have some new for you too you are getting promoted to Lieutenant colonel in about a months time”. she said to me “ wow I was only a corporal in my old army”. I said to her “ your a respected woman now Brooke your old life as male is over your a female now with 2 beautiful daughters”. she said to me “your right Clarissa are you getting promoted”. I said to her “yes to Major Colonel” she said “it bit of a demotion”. I said to her “ yea we are getting a new Governor General her name is Paige she is replacing my mother “.

Brooke Replied to me “Why she is very good at her job” I said to her “mom is going to be her royal highness Lady Scarlett”. Brooke says to me “that means you will be Lady Clarissa”. I said to her “yes that why I am not concerned about losing the supreme commander shit”. she said to me “ good” I continued Talking “we need to go and see slave 45698 who was brought from the mining prison planet he has been pardon by the empress”. Brooke says to me “be converted into a woman right” I said to her “yes but he was female before he got 15yrs for threatening Her Ladyship Savannah but It was decided that he will be given a second chance here as our new Capitan”.

Brook and I left her office and walked down to transformation room Brooke said to me “your mother not in her office today” I said to her “she is off work for the next 2 days cause my baby sister is sick with stomach virus so I am in charged for next 2 days”. she said to me “wow” I said to her “if mom sick after Paige comes then she will run the Amazonia Terra area in fact she will but mom will have final say to it”.
Brooke and I arrived at the transformation room to see slave 45698 naked and resting on his bed only thing he had on was his under wear after he was drained they put the male under wear back on him. He said to me “good morning mistress” I said to it “good morning slave 45698 you know why your here?'. he said to me “no mistress I do not” I said to him “the empress has pardon you from your crime”. he said to me “my crime was one of the bad ones I threatened her Ladyship Savannah”.

I said to him “ I know the empress has decided that you will converted back to female and be my new Capitan all memory of your last female life will become no more”. he said to me “I will keep my old Name Cassandra”. I said to him “ yes” He said to me “my ex girlfriend Myra how is she”. I said to him “Married to Lady Alexis of Amazonia Earth”. He said to me “and my mom”. I said to him “she is governor general now”. He said to me “ ok at least everyone is happy”.

I said to the doctor “commence it when your ready”. so the doctor injected him and he began to scream he changed very quickly back to a female in less than 15 minutes he was a female again and was now known as Capitan Cassandra of Amazonia Terra Military and Police force she said to me “ commander once I am dressed I will go with some troops back to planet B”. I said to her “why planet B Capitan”. she said to me “ I heard while in prison of Massive resistance headquarters there against us I heard before I left there they had sent to the Armoury get weapons”. I said to her “we arrested them last night and we will interrogate these males” she said to me “ I will set up offensive against them commander”.

I said to her “I will need the empress permission for this offensive”. I called her Majesty I told her she said to me “ once you have integrated those males then you can prepare an invasion of Planet B”. I said to her “ yes Your Majesty” and I said to Capitan Cassandra “get everything ready for a invasion of Planet B”. she said to me “yes Commander”. I went get every thing ready I went down to the Cells and saw the male naked and scared the guard said to me “ they have been drained and we also caught this little boy he is only around 7years old and said his daddy was old prince of Atlantis before we invaded here”.

I said to her “I will see him so Brooke”. and I walked into a room he was sitting there I said to him “ hello young fella”. he said to me “hello Mistress”. I said to him “ where you from”. he said to me “I lived in a suburb not far from the Palace my daddy was the prince before we got invaded by you”.

I said to him “ why did you not live here “.he said to me “ the prince had a girlfriend she was killed by the king cause she got converted by your race my mom was that girl I lived with Nanny until she died”. I said to him “that was sad the best thing for you is become a girl and become Brooke new daughter Georgina”. He said to me “ok”. he took the cure and drank he started screaming he turned into a girl very quick she walked up to Brooke and said to her “mommy”. she said to her “ your ok Georgina?'. she said to me “yes mommy I am ok”. Brooke said to her “ how do you feel baby girl?'. she said to her “ great I love being girl now thank you for turning me into a girl Major Colonel Clarissa”. I said to her “ I am not a Major colonel I am still a supreme commander “.

Brooke said to her “ baby you want go with the guard here and she will take you up where Governor general Scarlett is with her daughter Elyssa is sick but I think she past contagious stage you can stay with her cause mommy needs to work”. she said to her “ ok mommy”. Brooke said to her “ once your sisters come home from high school with Jasmine”. I said to her “you will see Ashley she is at home today too with her Menstrual problem”.

My other sister is off too we left Georgina and went and saw the 2 males we walked in and a one of said to us “can we have some clothes or are you females want to suck my cock”. I said to him “you have great opinion about your self do you for a pathetic Male like you”. he said to me “ yes cause men are superior always to you women”. I said to him” then why are we in control of your world not you”. he said to me “ you sneak up on us and before we could counter attack you had 90% of our worlds were under your control”.

I was up by him and I had a pair of pliers and I had them over his penis Brooke was shivering I said “who are the better gender men or women”. He said to me “We are better than you”. I squeezed his penis with the pliers he began to scream I said it Again he said “women are” I said to him “you will call females Mistress he said to me “ no”. I squeezed him again he said to me “ yes Mistress”. I said to him “good your learning”..

I called Brooke over to bring another set of pliers and I said to the Males “I want all the information on planet B resistance the first male saw Brooke come up with another set to use on him”. he said to me “ I will tell you any thing you want mistress please don't hurt my friend”. I said to the Guards “ take him to the transformation room for conversion”. the guard said to me “yes supreme commander”.
Before he was taken away I said to him. "what is your companion to you slave?”. he said to me “my best friend Malcom we have been friends since we were boys in high school and now in the army”. I said to him “ok I walked away from him”. colonel start getting information out of Malcolm.

They pulled the other Male away from Malcolm and I said to the Guards “I want him done first so this male can see his best friend as a woman”. she said to me “yes commander”. They took him to Transformation room and gave him the needle he began to scream .

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Online study is useful for understudy achievement.

A substantial bit of the understudies feel that preparation is the hardest undertaking. This slant will make a horrible picture direction result. Every so often you may fall level in preparing. So we require not stretch over your guideline. There is some online resources are available means online colleges for study. Online college or school is the best choice for preparing. This online school gives a proper location notes and study material on time. These materials are not an exorbitant one. Taking a gander at detached school online colleges is best one. This can be anything other than hard to helpfully. We can get address class at whatever time at wherever. Besides, don't have any negative feedback on these classes. Besides, need to pick a related school for study. All colleges are on online are not an authorized one. So we need to acknowledge what the best choice for study. The instance of online courses is online nursing courses.