The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 63)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

63 Amazonia Prime the Home Planet of the Amazon Women

I got call from the guard says that slave Brian was now in the transformation room and becoming a female I said to her “good inform me when she is finished”. Slave Jason was in my room packing and I went saw mom and said to her “ can Felicity come with us”. mom said to me “ yes Clarissa she and Sophie can come Ashley said her girlfriend is starting training there so she will be going as well”. I said to her “ I didn't know Andrea was that age for National service”. mom said to me “yea she is and next year the twins go and so does Sophie so she can have look her new academy”. I left I was told that the new woman was ready. I went to see her for her P.T.A Felicity was with me and we went to see her I walked in and saw her she said to me “ Major colonel”.

I said to her “ warrior”. she said to me “I am very god now that I am free from masculinity now and that I am a woman now I am very sorry I ever try to fight you but now as amazon I love being a female”. I said to her “good and your name warrior”. she said to me “Zoey”. I said to her “ nice name”. she said to me “thank you”. I said to her “ you have been promoted to major of the special forces your job is hunt down males or female that have not been upgraded I am leaving tonight governor General Brooke will be in charge of things here”. she said to me “yes Major colonel”. I left and met my family Felicity and I boarded the car for the spaceport and off to Amazonia Prime.

We arrived on Amazonia Prime we were greeted by a guard and Limo driver we ask to get in 2 cars we were taken to the palace we arrived there and Lady Savannah was at the door we got out the cars and she said to us “welcome to Amazonia Prime palace”. mom said to her “thank you my lady she said to me “ Mom will see you and your entourage in 2 hours time”. mom said to her “can I ask why in 2 hours”. she said to me “ her royal Ladyship Alexis and Dame Myra have not Arrived here yet”. she then saw Elyssa and said to her “young miss you are here for your testing”. Elyssa said to me “yes My lady”. She said to her “ good”. She then called a Guard “can you escort Miss Elyssa to the special education room”. Jasmine said to her “ I will accompany her as well with Sophie”. then Ashley said to her “ Mom is it all right if Andrea and I go out to the Barracks she want see her home soon”. Mom said to her “ if alright by Lady Savannah”.

Lady Savannah said to her “it ok have to be back in 2 hours” and then mom said to me “and you Clarissa what do you want to do?'. I said to her “ well mom I want to go to my room and have a sleep”. she looked at Felicity she said to her “I am tired too”. mom knew that we were tired and stuff so she let us follow a guard to our rooms mom follow the guard as well her room she had room but we will all connected same dinning and kitchen room there was Felicity and I room we had our own shower and bathroom. Jasmine Sophie Andrea and Ashley room which had the same as ours and there was Mom and Elyssa room had the same as well I walked into our room and Felicity came up and kissed me and said to me “Babe who is Lady Savannah?”. I said to her “My cousin's fiancée Princess Isabella and you will meet Princess Charlotte and her wife Princess Taylor and maybe Princess Jade and Her fiancée Lady Chantelle”.

she said tome “if we get married I will be lady Felicity”. I said to her “ Maybe Babe I am hearing beside mum coronation Dame Myra will become her royal Highness Lady Alexis Jamison”. Felicity said to me “ wow and why “.I said to her “I heard mom saying Alexis will become Princess Alexis we heard she will become the oldest and next ruler of Amazonian Empire after empress Catherine”. she said to me “ why”. I said to her “ cause Princess Jade does not want responsibility yet if the empress dies of abdicates the thrown she want a military career like Alexis has and Charlotte has to wait till Jade steps down and so on”. mom came in and said to me “ your cousin and her wife has arrived with Myra little sister Marley rose”. I said to her “she has same exam as Elyssa right”.

Mom said too me “ yes the getting testes cause they have ability to know thing about when a male is trying to escape as a female”. Felicity said to us “ once we get rid of the male once and for all what is Elyssa go to do then” mom said to her “ enjoy a galaxy with out men a female utopia”. Felicity said to me “ I cant wait until we are free of men”. I said to her “so can I babe”. a guard came up and said to mom “Lady in training Scarlett you are required in the throne room now and your entourage” Mom said to me “ ok then Guard”.

we arrived at the throne room Jasmine Sophie Andrea and Ashley was there mom said to Ash “ where is your sister?”. Jasmine said to me “ she and another girl are still be tested she has already been sworn in as a Lady by the empress we all walked in the throne room I saw My cousin and her wife there Alexis and Myra then we walked up sitting on the thrones Empress Catherine in the middle princess Charlotte and Princess Taylor on her left beside them was Princess Isabella and Lady Savannah and on her right was Princess Jade and Lady Chantelle we walked up and Empress Catherine said to mom” it good see you Scarlett”. mom said to her “ Thank you your Majesty”. she said to her “come forward” mom did and she got her sword and said to her “Kneel I knight thee Her royal highness Lady Scarlett Jamison of Amazonia Terra now stand lady Scarlett”. mom was given a needle she was help over to a chair then she said to me “ Clarissa can you come her”. I walked up and she said to me “ kneel I knight the her royal Highness Lady Clarissa Major Colonel of Amazonia Terra now stand please Clarissa”.

I did I was given same needle as mom my mind went a hundred miles a hour I remember growing up as a little girl being the oldest and first go to National service rising up the rank a to being a colonel on Amazonia Terra and recently meeting my girlfriend even though she was an ugly male before but now she is the perfect woman for me.

The the empress said to them “ Ladies welcome the royal family of Amazonia Terra under her Ladyship her royal highness Lady Scarlett Jamison her daughters Lady Clarissa Lady Jasmine Lady Ashley and Lady Elyssa who is absent due to her testing”. everyone Applauded us Felicity came up and kissed me and said to her “I am so proud of you babe”. I said to her “thank you can you wait there?'. she said to me “ sure babe”. I walked back her majesty and said to her “ excuse me Auntie Catherine”. she said to me “yes Clarissa” I said to her “ I was wondering can I marry a converted to female”. she said to me “yes she is a woman now”. I said to her “ yes we converted her and she became my lieutenant colonel now”. she said to me “ then marry her Clarissa and if you want Charlotte will marry you while you still here and her status will become Lady”. I said to her “ thank your Auntie”. she said to me “by the way tomorrow you need be in full ceremony gowns”. I said to her “why” she said to me “we are corona ting a princess tomorrow”

I said to her “ can I ask Auntie”. she said to me “sure Lady Alexis will be Princess Alexis and her wife will be Lady”. I said to her “ Myra”. she said to me “I don't think so”. I said to her “ok Auntie”. I left her and saw mom I said to her “ would you be ok with another 2 females living in our Palace”. she said to me “who”. I said to her “ Felicity and her sister”. mom said to me “why?”. I said to her “ cause I want marry her”. mom said to me “ are you allowed to marry a convert”. I said to her “ I ask auntie Catherine first she said yes”. mom said to me “ if my sister say yes then ok they can move in” mom said to me “I like see Brooke face when Felicity come home as Lady Felicity”. I giggled and said to her “yea so I found Felicity she was with Dame Myra I said to her “hello”. Myra said to me “ hello my lady”.

I said to her “ babe can we talk?”. she said to me “sure baby excuse dame Myra”. she said to Myra “ it ok I need to find my wife Lady Alexis oh I can see she with her cousins Jade and Charlotte”. she left for them I took Felicity to a spot on the balcony and said to her “ the view her is beautiful” she said to me “ yes it is Clarissa”. I said to her “ good” I got on one knee and said to her “Felicity will you marry me and become my wife”. she said to me “yes Clarissa I will be come your wife”. she pulled me up from my knee and kissed me she said to me “ when can we get married?'. I said to her “after tomorrow”. she said to me “ cool my lady”. she kissed me again then I said to her “ you will become Lady Felicity after our Marriage”. she said to me “ fuck I love you and will I still be a lieutenant Colonel”.

I said to her “ yes you will be with me all the time”. she said to me “cool my lady”. and we went back in for celebrations then the Empress said to us “Tomorrow all of us here will dressed in formal wear for special Announcement” we all said to her “ yes your Majesty”. the empress and her Daughters left mom said to us “Come on girls it time for us to return to our Quarters to celebrate your sister engagement”. Jasmine said to her “ who mom”. Mom said to her “ Clarissa and Felicity”. Sophie said to mom “ what my sister got engaged”. Felicity said to her “yes about 20mis ago”. Sophie and jasmine came up and kissed Felicity then me and said to us “congrats sis and sis in law”. so we headed to our quarter Elyssa walked up to me and said to me “ congratulations Clarissa on your engagement”. I said to her “Thank you and how did you know?'. she said to me “ I knew and I also know why we have to dress in formal gowns”. mom said to her “why then”. I think she knew like I did she said to us “ coronation of a Princess”. Jasmine said to her “who Elyssa”. she said to her “ Alexis will become the oldest daughter of Empress Catherine”.

mom said to us “ that is true Alexis will be come Princess because Princess Jade wants a Military Career and her fiancée want the same”. I said to mom “when are they getting married”. Mom said to me “ Tomorrow I am doing after Alexis coronation and your wedding is the day after that”. I said to her “ yes Mom princess Charlotte is doing that”. mom said to me “good the Felicity become A lady and so does Dame Myra tomorrow”. Ashley says to us “ I here she is changing her name to Hailee”. I said to her “ if you believe that her mom is governor general of earth”.

Ashley said to me “but Clarissa Her wife is going to be princess and one day our next empress”. mom said to us “ girls we find put tomorrow let just enjoy the fun of welcoming Felicity into our family now”. mom had arranged for Felicity get the needle after our wedding now that is becoming royal like me not remember she was a convert all she will remember is being born a female and will forget the ever being boy. I said to mom “ mom we will need to Sophie”. Mom said to me “Sophie was born a girl she don't need it”. so I left mom and saw Felicity she said to me “ babe do you want me to change my name?”. I said to her “ no Felicity unless you want to change names “.she said to e “ no I will stay Felicity”, I said to her “ ok babe”.

My whole family was all up early the next morning I had my shower and got dressed in my black Royal Gown I was 3” platform pumps with chunk heel Felicity ad mom were dressed the same as me with 2”heel pumps we walked into the throne room sitting up front was the royal family mom walked up front then every one was here except Alexis we saw governor General Katelynn from Amazonia Earth she was here with her daughters Myra Phoebe and Lara and Marley Rose Myra had a silver lining on her dress which what Isabella and Savannah the empress said to us “before we commence 2 ceremony today we have sad news My daughter was killed last night by rouge Assassin from one of the resistance forces form Amazonia Terra and Amazonia Earth My daughter in law lady Taylor will be the new Ladyship of Amazonia Earth she has accepted her royal commission after the death of her wife Princess Charlotte these ceremonies will go a head to tell the resistance we will find you and we will exterminate you from this Galaxy I have ordered both planets special forces on Full alert and order their Capture once captured they are be executed”.

Then Jade started walking down Aisle then followed by Chantelle I saw Taylor she was sitting by her self in tears so I walked over to her and cuddled her she said to me “ thank you”. the wedding was beautiful and the words to each other were great by the time the wedding service was over my fiancée and I were keeping Taylor Company we enjoyed the we had now her royal Highness Princess Jade and her Royal highness princess Chantelle Jamison then the Empress said to us “ because of tighten security we were going to have A wedding tomorrow but I have decide to do it now then the royal Coronation I am calling up My Niece Clarissa and Her fiancée Felicity”. we walked down the aisle my Auntie said to everyone “Ladies we are gather hear for the wedding of Clarissa and Felicity she continue and said “Lady Clarissa do you take thee felicity be your wife from this day forward”. I said to her “I do” Auntie Catherine said “and Felicity do you take Lady Clarissa as your wife” she said to her “I do now”.

Auntie Catherine said to us “ Clarissa and Felicity you would have vows for each other I would believe they would be beautiful so if you want you can share to each other on your honeymoon so the power invested in as your empress and the mighty goddess Hera I now pronounce Lady Clarissa and Lady Felicity”. every one applauded and we walked over to sign the papers when Felicity was given the needle

Once the needle wore off Felicity and I was stand with our family as Alexis walked in al troops saluted her then on Cue Myra walked up behind her the empress said to her “ Alexis please kneel”. she did the empress said to her “ Alexis do you swear to faithful to the crown of Amazon race and will rule if required upon the death of your empress and will perform the duties of Princess of the Amazonia Empire and Amazonia Galaxy and the mighty goddess Hera”. she said to her “ yes my empress” she said to her “I Announce you as her royal highness Princess Alexis My daughter”. she said to her “thank you mother”

Empress said to Myra “dame Myra can you come forward”. she said to her “ yes your majesty” she said to her “ as the wife of my daughter I officially announce you as her royal highness Princess Hailee wife of her royal highness Princess Alexis”. she said to her “thank you your majesty”. she was taken some where and given a needle she was ok with in 4 minutes her mom and said to her “congratulations Princess Hailee”. she said to her “ thank you mother” then Katelynn saw Alexis she said to her “your highness I am sorry to leave now but we need to find the Killer of your sister”.

Alexis said to her “that alright Governor general I have inform her Ladyship Taylor I will be back at work soon on Amazonia Earth and you will need a new major Colonel”. Then Lady Taylor turned up and said to her “ your Highness as you are the first inline for the throne would be wise for her highness and princess Hailee spend time here until we get the Assassin”. she said to her “ok”. then the party continued until late into the night mom said to us “ were are you going for you honeymoon”. I said to her “ Planet K it has the best beaches and weather”. mom said to me “ well have fun cause you and your wife are now on leave so next day we were off on our honeymoon”.

up
32 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos