Becoming The Bad Girl. updated version

Printer-friendly version

“Move it, skank!” Justine moved her hips to the side and shoved Marcy with them. Marcy stumbled and dropped her books and papers she was carrying. She kneeled to pick them up.

“God, she’s such a nerd,” said Linda. “She’s about to cry just because she dropped her nerd shit everywhere!” Tears welled up in the corners of Marcy’s brown eyes and her lips trembled.

Tim was sitting down at a desk after the chemistry lecture ended watching the usual scene play out. After every lecture, almost like clockwork, Justine and her pack of sorority friends would tease and bully Marcy as they left.

Tim always stood by and watched the girl suffer, but today he had had enough. Tim was timid and non-confrontational to the point that it was a severe character flaw, but this was too much for even him.
It didn’t hurt that he had a crush on Marcy.

Spurred into action, Tim got up from his seat and started picking up Marcy’s dropped things. Everyone reacted with surprise.

“Hey dork, do you mind fuck off? We’re having a conversation with this girl,” said Linda.

“Really? Because it looks like you’re just bullying her,” said Tim as he glared at Linda. Linda was about to say something in retaliation but Justine spoke up first.

“Let’s leave the losers be. Nerds of a feather flock together, and I don’t want to get nerd shit on me.”
With that the pack of sorority girls left. When they were out of sight Marcy spoke up.

“You didn’t have to do that,” she said as she picked up the last of her things.

“Don’t worry about it. I did that because I wanted to,” Tim replied. He handed Marcy her things that he had picked up.

“I’m Tim, by the way.”

“I’m Marcy.”

“Yeah, I know.” Smooth move idiot.

“Well, thank you Tim, but now they’re going to pick on you too. I hope you’re ready for that.”
The campus clock tower sounded out the change in the hour.

“I have to go. I’m late for my physics lab.” Marcy smiled at her saviour

Marcy hurried away, but Tim called out to her.

“Hey, do you want to have dinner sometime? I live in North Residence Hall, Room 231. Stop by whenever.”
Marcy looked back with a smile on her cute girl-next-door type face. “Sure, Tim. I’d like that. I’ll come over tonight.”

The two parted ways after this, with both their hearts aflutter.

I can’t believe that worked! Tim thought. Just like that, I got a date with Marcy can't wait to tell Brooklyn!

Tim left the lecture hall and walked back to his dorm room feeling like he was on top of the world. That feeling quickly left him as he was pulled into an alleyway near the sorority houses he had to pass on the way to North Residence Hall. Once he was inside the alleyway, he was shoved headfirst into the snowy ground.

“Justine, don’t make me touch a nerd like that again.” Tim recognized that voice.

“You’ll do what I tell you to, Linda.” Tim recognized that voice too!
Still dazed, Tim got up and confirmed that his assailants were the sorority girls from earlier. There were altogether five of them.

“Yikes! He’s even more of a dweeb up close!” one of the girls said.

Not for long he isn’t,” Justine said.

Tim tried to walk away from the girls but his face hit something covering the entrance to the alleyway.
“That’s a magical barrier. You’re not getting out of here unless we let you out,” Justine said as she pulled out a stick from her backpack. “Don’t bother calling for help either. It cuts off all outside contact for the people inside.”

“Magical barrier? You must think I’m stupid or something.” Tim pushed against the invisible object but it repelled him every time.
“No, I think you’re a pest. That stunt you pulled with Marcy and that lovey-dovey, socially awkward way you asked her out on a date? It made me want to vomit watching you two.”

“So this is what, fucking revenge?” Tim asked. He had given up trying to escape and was weighing the odds of taking on five unarmed sorority girls at once.

“Mmmm, kinda, but it’s more like a recruitment drive than anything else.” With a scary expression, Justine flicked her stick, which Tim now realized was a wand, at him. He went flying into the barrier with his limbs spread apart, but instead of bouncing off the barrier like before, he stuck to it like it was a spider’s web.

“A recruitment drive? Please explain.” Tim realized he was in a really bad situation at the moment, so he resolved to keep Justine talking as he tried to think of a way out of this. He supposed his scholarship student brain might be able to come up with something.

“I’m always on the lookout for magical talent. I can innately sense it when I’m next to someone, and you have a bunch of mana inside of you. More than I’ve ever seen in a single person.”

“But I’m a Chemistry major! I’ve never even once considered magic as being real! Heck, I don’t even like fantasy novels because of magic!”
“Really? Well, that doesn’t change that you are full of the stuff that makes magic possible. I’m not letting something like that pass me by without taking it, so whether you like it or not, you’re going to join my clique.”

“After how I’ve seen you treat Marcy like shit after every lecture? Not a chance in hell.” Tim had almost finished discretely uncapping the water bottle in his backpack. He planned to throw it at Justine, which he hoped would distract her and make her undo whatever barrier was holding him. It wasn’t much of a plan, but he figured a one percent chance of success was better than zero.

“Like I said, you’re not going to have much of a choice.” Justine walked up to Tim and rapidly tapped his clothes with her wand. They all soon dissolved in the order they were tapped, leaving him stark naked and on display for the sorority girls. His backpack straps were tapped as well, causing the backpack and water bottle to fall to the ground.

“Now I said you would be a perfect addition to my group, but there’s one small issue: you’re a man. Thankfully, I can fix that right here.” Justine tapped Tim’s dick with her wand.

His dick rapidly shriveled, and not from the cold weather either. It felt like invisible hands were pushing it into his body. With shock, he watched it pull in to his groin. A small slit with a tiny nub on the top soon took its place.

“There we go!” Justine clapped her hands together with a smile. ”Sadly, you’re not much of a girl with just that. I need you to be a perfect girl if you’re going to hang around me.” She tapped Tim’s hips next.

Tim observed all of the changes happening to her body with a disconnected apathy. She was completely fucked in this situation and the only route of escape she could think of was nipped in the bud. Nipped in the bud just like my manhood, she thought as her hips flared outwards into perfect childbearing proportions. She barely even reacted when she realized that yes, she could have a child in her womb now. If she wanted to.

“Aww fuck. You’re not even going to react?” Justine pouted. “Well, that’s disappointing. I always enjoyed the struggling part of the change the most, but I suppose it makes my job easier.” She traced her wand along Tim’s legs next. All the hair disappeared from them as her thighs filled out. Her slim calves and dainty feet complimented her scrumptious legs.

Justine was muttering to herself. “That’s sexual organs, reproductive organs, legs… oh yeah, I forgot this part.” She slapped her wand on each of Tim’s butt cheeks, watching with glee as each filled out to make a bubble butt that complimented Tim’s emerging womanly figure.
“So next is…” Justine shoved the wand tip into Tim’s navel. Her surrounding fat and muscle disappeared, giving her an hourglass frame.

“Tim, are you the type of girl who eats her dessert last? I’m not. That’s why I’m going to skip a few steps to get to a good part.” She tapped each of Tim’s nipples. Almost instantly they started to darken and enlarge to the size of half dollars. Underneath the nipples, fat and milk began to appear and push the whole of the chest outwards. The swelling didn’t stop until Tim was left with DD cups that strained Tim’s back.

“Damn girl, you filled out!” goaded Justine. “I can see that your back is hurting, so let’s fix that.” She traced her wand along Tim’s vertebrae, causing her spine to arch outwards to better support her large rack. Additionally, Tim shrank down to five feet six inches and one hundred twenty pounds.

“Girls shouldn’t have broad shoulders or strong arms. Let’s fix that.” Again, she traced Tim’s arms down to her hands, making her arms thin and her hands dainty with long fingers.

“So now, let’s do your voice. We can’t have a girl sounding like a dude, now can we?” Justine stabbed at Tim’s Adam’s apple, causing it to vanish completely.

“I can’t wait to hear how you sound later, but for now, we have your face and hair to do. This one’s one me, but my girls will teach you how to do makeup and your hair properly later.” Justine delicately used the wand to trace the contours of Tim’s face, leaving her with a gorgeous ladylike face. Her scalp was tapped next, causing her brown hair to lengthen all the way down to her thighs and turn dark purple.

“And now the coup de grace, and the part that will make you wholly one of us.” Justine held the wand against Tim’s temple as she smiled.

“Tina, will be the best bad girl you can be and you will love it. You will listen to my commands but also have your own free will, so long as your free will aligns with my interests. You will act like you’ve always been a girl. And lastly, you will treat that skank Marcy like she deserves to be treated. Am I clear?”

Tim could feel a large part of her mind being replaced by a new personality. A small tear welled up in her eyes and trickled down her pretty face as her eyes turned red, signifying that the personality overwrite was a success.

“Yes ma’am.” Tina said in a seductive voice that matched her looks. She was now a full woman down to every last detail.
“Glad to hear it. Welcome to the sorority, sister.” Justine snapped her fingers, releasing Tina from her bonds. “You must be cold! Linda, give

Tina your sweater. She needs it more than you do.”

Linda did as she was told and took off her white sweater. She handed it to Tina, who put it on, and then she pulled her hair out and put it over the sweater.

“It looks great on you!” Justine cooed.

Tina did a saucy little pose as the sky started to lightly dust down snowflakes. It was late afternoon.

“Hehe, I think so too, Justine. It’s totally adorbs.”

“Now Tina, you need to get your stuff from your dorm room. Come to Theta Sigma Phi when you’ve packed up and we’ll take care of you and help you move in.” Justine hugged her new girl. “It’s going to be the start of your new life with us as a Thelta Sigma Pi sister”
“One last thing: I’m going to place a hex on you that will keep people away. Anyone who doesn’t have direct business with you will leave you alone.”

Tina walked away and to her dorm room. She turned some heads with her seductive stride and lack of clothing, but Justine’s hex kept them at bay.

As Tina was packing Tim’s essentials into a suitcase she pulled out of the closet, she heard a knock on the door. Without checking she opened up to find Marcy standing outside.

“Hey Ti—” Marcy’s words caught in her throat upon seeing Tina dressed in her sweater standing alone in Tim’s room.
A look of disgust spread over Tina’s face and she couldn’t help but sighing.

“Who are you?” Marcy asked. She had spoken in the tone that girls reserve for each other when they talk about a man they care about.
“I’m Tina. I’m Tim’s girlfriend. Tim’s not here right now but he wanted to let you know that he wants nothing to do with a nerdy skank like you.”
Marcy covered her mouth with her hands and started crying. She ran off as Tina laughed.

“Damn, that felt great! I can’t wait to make that bitch’s life hell from now on!” Tina finished packing and headed for the sorority. She couldn’t wait to boast to her new sisters about what she had just done.

Tina arrived at her sorority and saw Justine and her other sorority sisters and Justine saw the smile on her face “ what happen Tina?” asked Justine.

Tina lauged “ when I was getting my things that skank Marcy came and I told her I was Tim's boyfriend she started cying and I was fucking laughing so hard.” Tina replied .

Justine smiled back at Tina “ you have done well Tina I will now take the Hex off you now since you here in your new sorority house as a Thelta sigma pi sister.”. Justine says.

“ thank you Justine”. Tina answers her back Justine and Linda show her to her room and “ there you go Tina all new clothing is your room now”. Justine told Tina.

Linda was behind the 2 girls “ I will teach you how do your make up properly like Thelta Sigma Pi sorority girl should know how do it”. Linda said.

The rest of day Tina was taught by her other sorority sisters how to dress, make up and do her hair properly as Thelta Sigma Pi sister.

The next day at chemistry Justine and her sorority sister were in class as was Marcy and on time as the lecture was over ou called her “ move skank .” Justine said.

but instead of her it was Tina who moved her with her hips and as usaul Marcy drop her books and stuff on the floor as there was no Tim to help her this time. Tina look at her with evil smile

“ what have you done with Tim you bitches”. Marcy yelled out. Justine looked at her “ what did you say nerd?.” Tina said “ I told you skank he wants nothing to with you now.”

Marcy lips trembled again and tears in her brown eyes and started crying as she had no idea where her saviour of yesterday had gone instead was another nasty one of Justine sorority sisters.

“ look she is going to cry again the skank has no come back now.” Tina said as she was now laughing with her sorority sister.

“look no one to help you this time nerd”. Linda says. “oh yeah I forgot the boy you liked skank has gone missing”.

“ hey skank my boyfried made a mistake helping you he won't now”. Tina said as she was bulling her more and “ I will find him and I know he is not your boyfriend.” replies Marcy.

As the other sorority sisters laughed at what Tina had said. Marcy was in tears as Justine and her sorority sisters left and went fo their next class.

“ Tina that was very fuck'n funny what happen back there”. Justine said with smile on her face . Tina was smiling that the head sorority sister was happy with her.

Linda look at their newest sorority sister with prde too. “ it was fun tell the skank again the guy she liked was now gone.” Linda said.

Tina smiled at her sorority sister “ I'm just happy that Justine was happy over my actions towards the nerd skank.”

Justine look at Tina “ you will go a long way and I will teach you to use your magic and we we will be a more powerful sorority at this college.” Justine said.

“ I will be glad if you can teach me to use my magic Justine”. Tina answered and looked happy Justine would teach her become a powerful witch and dominate like her.

The Thelta Sigma Pi sisters head to the next class they are most popular and nasty girls in their college it no one messed with them at all until now.

Marcy has decided to that she will find out what has happen to Tim and it will her main aim was to find out what happen to him and How Tina was his girlfriend.

Marcy walked back to her dorm room and thought I will go to where I saw that girl Tina look in his room hoprfully I can get in there.

After Marcy drop her things off . Marcy walked back towards where she saw the Thelta Sigma Pi sorority girls.

Marcy was walking towards the North Residence Hall, Room 231, when Marcy saw 2 of the Thelta Sigma Pi sorority girls it was that bitch Justine and Tina both of them had bully her.

“ hey Justine look over there it that skank Marcy.” Tina says. Justine saw her
“ I wonder where the skank is going Tina maybe we need to see.” with evil smile on her face.

Marcy knew she was spotted by the Thelta Sigma Pi sorority girls and knew they would come to see her.

“hey skank what the fuck are you upto?.” asked Justine. Marcy kept quiet and said nothing.
“ it seems the skank nerd has lost her voice.” Tina comments on Marcy queitness.

“ Put her down on the ground Tina and we will search her backpack”. Jutine orders. Tina use her hips and knocked Marcy to the ground into the snow..

Justine picked up Marcy backpack and search it and drop all the contents on the snow saw only library books and text books.

“ well it seem the skank was heading to the library come on Tina we need to meet up with our other sorority sisters”.

Tina walked away with Justine “ bye skank see you in chemisry later this week”.

The Thelta Sigma PI sorority sisters left Marcy with her books uin the snow as they walk off to where Justine and Tina were going before they saw her the mall.

Marcy thought yes it worked they thought I was going to the library instead of going to Tim's room I need to know why he has gone missing and I think those Thelta Sigma Pi bitches have a lot to do with it.

Marcy arrived at the North Residence Hall she walked up the stairs and saw the room 231 it it looked like when she was their last night. Marcy walked up and knocked and there was no answer this time.

Marcy thought I wonder if I could get in there and see for myself , Marcy open the handle and the door open and She walked in to the room there she saw some of Tim's things in the room but the inportant things were not there.

“ who are you?.” a boys asks “ I am Marcy and who are you”.

“ Brooklyn I am Tim's friend and we were going out tonight cause he had a date with you”.

“ we didn't go out last night there was a Thelta Sigma Pi girl here saying she was his girlfriend”. Marcy says.

“ that is weird cause Tim wanted date you cause he saw what the those Thelta Sigma Pi sorority girls done to you yesterday and why would he date one of them they are very bad girls with on thing on their mind domination of the college and make your life hell”. Brooklyn told her.

“ hmm this is really weird have you notice anything missing form here”. Marcy asks.

“ yeah most of his valuables why and some other stuff.” Brooklyn replies.

Marcy and Brooklyn look through the room see if they can find any clues why Tim has gone missing and needed to find answers to what happen to him.

Tina was walking back from the mall with her sorority sisters and some click in her head that something was wrong at the nerd room Tim.

Tina was dressed the same way as the other in leather skirts and knee high boots with heels and loved it. Tina was going to help Justine in anyway now.

“ hey Justine we need to go by the north residence I have weird feeling we might have a problem there”.

“ hmm you felt it through your head Tina it your magic in you ok we will go there very soon ok.” Justine replies.

“ ok I think the skank is there with another boy looking around for some reason”. Tina says with the look of deffiance in her face and Justine knew that look and was happy her new sorority sister was helping her.

“ ok you and I will head there and the rest will return back to the sorority house”. Justine says.

Justine and Tina walked over to the north residence to where Tina was last night and they walked into the room and saw Brooklyn and Marcy there looking around in the room.

“ well well what have we got here a skank and a snoop.” Justine says.

Marcy and Brooklyn looked and saw the Thelta Sigma PI Sisters looking at them. “ it seem I was right you bitches have done something with Tim here cause there is stuff of his here”.

“ Tim has gone home you skank like I said last night he wants nothing to do with a nerdy skank like you.”. Tina yelled at her.

Brooklyn was in shock the way the Thelta Sigma PI girls were bullying Marcy “ leave her alone you bitches all the time you have bullied her”.

“ well well we have a new savoir for the skank now Tina”. Justine coments on Brooklyn out burst. Brooklyn looked at Marcy.

“ come on I will take you for some drinks and I will take you back to your dorm room”. Brooklyn says
“ thank you Brooklyn I will go for that drink”. Marcy replies.

Brooklyn and Marcy left as they went to the campus bar and left Justine and Tina standing there with the disgusting look on their faces.

“ they will give you a hard time now Brooklyn over what happen back there.” Marcy says.
“ it is ok Mary I know with Tim missing i'll be here for you and you will be safe from those bitches”. Brooklyn responds.

Marcy kisse Brooklyn on the cheek.

Justine with disgust on her face saw Marcy kiss Brooklyn on the cheek and looks at Tina with evil smile on her face “ look that skank kissing him you will use your magic here”.

“ how I have no wand yet Justine to use here and that skank will get it as well we will have fun with both of them.”. Tina says

“ yes the skank and her new male friend will get it by us and I got you a wand , you will become like me and the other sororirty sisters will take comands from you like they do from me.” Justine gave Tina a wand,

“ you mean I will become your number 2 Justine what about Linda”. Tina said.

“Linda and the other sorority sisters will take orders from you and I are witches they are ones I took their powers from but you are so much like me a pure witch”. Justine says.

Tina looked happy. “ you will use this spell and make all of his things disappeared and put another nerd here”. Justine tells Tina.

Tina waved her wand and said some thing in magic and all of the stuff of Tims belongings disappeared and appearing there was stuff of another boy name Hayden and he appeared.

Hayden looked at the sorority girls and Justine got her wand out put it towards his temple “ you have always been here and there was never a boy name Tim in this room and you will be mine and Tina's servant”.

“ yes mistress I will yours and miss Tina servant”. Answers Hayden.

The sorority girls left and walked back toward their sorority house and Justine looked at Tina “ we have a problem with a nerd name Brooklyn Tina”.

“ it seem that way Justine we need to get him away from the Skank or make him hate the bitch”. Tina answered Justie smile at her new number 2 sorority girl and was happy with her reponse.

The sorority girls were walking back and saw Linda walking towards them and she looked pissed as Linda walked towards them. “ I saw the skank with another boy Justine.”

“ we know that Linda we saw then in the north residence there in Hayden's room”. Linda looked at Justine and was shocked she knew “ what are we going to do about it”.

“ we are going to do nothing until tomorrow or the next day” Tina says

“ I wasn't ask you Tina I was asking Justine learn your place in the house I am number 2 at Thelta Sigma pi not you”.

Justine looks at Linda and then Tina got her wand out and went to her temple “ I am your new number 2 you will take order from Justine and I now do you undertand Linda'.

“ yes Tina I understand I will take commands from you and Justine now as you are the new number 2 at Thelta Sigma Pi house”.

“ good now that has been settle lets go back to the house for the night”. Justine says.

The 3 sorority sisters left for the house whn they got there Justine and Tina chanage the other sorority sisters to the same way as Linda was now Tina was now the number 2 sororrity sister at Thelta Sigma Pi House.

The next day Brookln was heading over to Marcy dorm room when he saw the Thelta Sigma Pi house and sitting in their Verandah was Tina , Linda and Carrie. Linda was having a cigarette and Tina was looking at him with death glare.

“ hey dork enjoy your night with Skank last night”. Carrie says then all 3 Thelta Sigma PI girls laughed at what Carrie had said “ she is not a skank but now my girlfriend.”. Brooklyn said.

“ hmm Linda and Carrie come with me”. Tina says. Carrie and Linda followed Tina and walked up to Brooklyn and he started walking as the Thelta Sigma Pi sorority girls walked up to him he was stopped by a magical barrier Tina had produced.

“ what the fuck is stopping me?”. Brooklyn asks Tina and her colleagues laughed as he was stopped and Tina walked up to him. “ you will be going no where for a few minutes dork”.

“ what the are you doing to me?”. Brooklyn asks
“ you are trapped in magical barrier and you cant get way from us”. Tina says
“ what , There is no such thing as magic”. Brooklyn said he was shocked by that
“ hmm we will see dork I am not happy your dating the skank Marcy”. Tina says
“ it is none of your business that who I am dating bitch”. Brooklyn answers
“ hmm I think so no one will date the skank known as Marcy”. Tina says
“ so what the fuck ar you going to do with me” Brooklyn asks

Brooklyn saw Tina pull out a stick and walked up to him and put the stick on his temple.

“ you will no longer date Marcy she is a skank and now you will become a jock and very fucking hot guy, your new girlfriend will be Carrie and because she is a Thelta Sigma Pi sorority sister and her sisters you will respect her wishes and not date that skank Marcy.”.

Then Tna waved her wand and changed Brooklyn looks to a hot guy and a jock and the Broklyn walked over and gave Carrie kiss ansd looked at Tina.

“ who is your girlfriend Brooklyn?.” Tina asks

“ Carrie is my girlfriend Tina I love dating a Thelta Sigma Pi Sorority sister”

“ what do you think of Marcy babe?”. Carrie asks her boyfriend.

“ she is a skank and need to kept in line by your Thelta Sigma Pi sisters”. Brooklyn replies.

Marcy was devasted that Brooklyn had no memory of them dating he was now calling her a skank and where in the northern residence Marcy asks the colleges residence board about Tim and got told there was a boy name Hayden in room 231 and a student name Tim never went to the college.

The Thelta Sigma Pi sister kept bulling Marcy until she left the college and never returned back and Marcy never knew Tina was once a boy name Tim who help her as Marcy's savior and now is one of the baddest girls at Thelta Sigma Pi and very powerful witch.

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This goes on the ignore list

Another "we hate all boys and you can't do anything about it" story.

Ignore list.

no it not a hate boys story

no it not a hate boys story it a story about evil sorority girls getting their way with a girl who is smart and the boy who try to save her

negative.

Wow this story has started out very negative. For Me it was very disturbing and not My cup of tea. I hope it does change.

sorry it not your cup of tea

sorry it not your cup of tea it was one off story and maybe there might be sequel in the future for help for Marcy to get her savoir back this time or not maybe Tina will stay the same I have not decided yet

Bad taste

As it stands this story leaves a bad taste in my mouth as you specifically mention that Tim had more magic than anyone she’d ever met so it should not be so easy to brainwash her or she should be able to resist.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

he didn't know that he was

he didn't know that he was magical until it was too late she was brainwashed very quickly by the Thelta Sigma Pi leader