The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 62)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

62 interrogation new cheerleader and last days as Governor General

I said to him “ good”. he said to me “ I was separated from her”. I said to him “ she is being upgraded to a Amazon like us”. he said to me “yes mistress”. we walked back in with his son he said to him “where is Sophie Andy?”. he said to him “the mistress told me she is getting up graded to a Amazon”. he said to him “ ok” Felicity said “I have an idea for you slave”. he said to her “my name is Greg and this is my son Andy Mistress”. I said to him “we need a person like you here”.

Greg said to me “ what do you want Mistress”. I said to him “we want you to become a female like us”. he said to me “ and my son mistress?'. Felicity said to him “he will be converted like you to a girl”. he said to us “ok”. I said to him “good you both need to be scanned for drugs and drained then we will convert you”. he said to me “yes Mistress”.

Sophie walked in from the transformation room in her Black leather Amazon uniform and boots she looked at her father and said to him “ pathetic male” I said to her “don't be concern Sophie your father and brother will be female tonight or tomorrow”. she said to me “ cool I have a mom and a sister instead of boring males as my family”.

Felicity said to Sophie “you can spend the nigh at my place” she said to her “ thank you acting Major.

We decided to call a night and went back to our room Sophie went with Felicity and said to her “ can I be your sister instead of my other family”. Felicity looked at me I said to her “ if she wants “.Felicity said to me “ ok the Sophie I will be your sister”. she said to her “thank you and hugged Felicity. I said to her “ Sophie you will go to same school as my sisters”. she said to me “cool any of then cute”.

I said and giggled “I don't know that their my sisters I have twin sisters and a baby sister”. she said to me “one of twin she be hot”. I said to her “Jasmine is school cheerleader Capitan”. she said to me “cool can I join”. I said ask her tomorrow”. she said “ok” Felicity said to her “come on sis lets go home”. and they did and I went home I told mom about our new computer analyst she said to me “ good Clarissa”. and I was so tired I went to bed being in charge take a lot out of a girl.

the next morning I was up in my room and mom said to me “Clarissa Jasmine is taking the girls out for the day into the mall and stuff”. I said I to her “is Melinda and Leah and Georgina are coming over”. mom said to me “no Clarissa they are meeting them there”. I said to her “can Jasmine wait Felicity is bringing over her sister”. mom said to me “ ok Clarissa”.

Felicity arrived she said to me “ sorry commander and Governor”. I said to her “it ok”. Sophie saw Jasmine.

Jasmine said to her “hi I'm jasmine”. Sophie said to her “ hi I am Sophie”. Jasmine said to her “your quite cute”. she said to her “ thank you so are you”. Jazzy said to her “ you want come down to the mall with my sisters mom Brooke Clarissa and your mom have business to do today”. Sophie said to her “ she is not my mom she is my older sister”. Jazzy said to her “ cool so you want to come”. Sophie said to her “ sure and she left with Jasmine and her sisters”.

I said to her “mom what so important”. she said to me “as from now you are Major colonel-elect Clarissa Felicity you are lieutenant colonel-elect Felicity and Brooke you are Governor General-elect now and I am now her Ladyship in training”. I said to her “ I am now lady Clarissa” mom said to me “ no” I said to her “fuck”. she said to me “language we need to clean up the interrogation of the 2 slaves down in the cells those 2 Male you did last night are getting ready for conversion to female now”.

I said to her “ we have started construction of the new governor General house”. mom said to me “good I heard that the special forces brought in 3 more males and 5 boys under 13yrs and 7 females I have sent the female to be upgraded and the boys as well under 13yrs”. Felicity said to us “I think one of the slaves is a powerful resistance leader”. mom said to her “ how do you know?'. Felicity said to mom “ when I was still a yucky male I remember him as Major leader he was going help Amazonia earth back to male control”. I said too her” if this is true we have a got major Player in the their system I am starting to think Greg capture was get the scent of his unfortunate capture”.

Felicity said to us “ we need to find how powerful this slave is if was as powerful as John Alexander before we caught and we turned him into one of us” I said to her “ she very capable woman now”. mom said to her “she governor General of amazonia Earth now I think if Felicity is right we need get information out of him then convert him to a female”. Brooke said to me “she would make a good major for the special forces”. I said to her “she would be perfect for that role”.

Mom said to me” good you and Felicity go and integrate him and once you have all the information take him drain him and send him to the Transformation room to be come a woman”. a guard walked in and said to mom “excuse me you Ladyship in training”. mom said to her “what”. She said to her “the 2 new females have been converted”. I said to her “ have they been their PTA”. she said to me “yes “I said to her “good”. the guard said to me “ young Andrea is wanting go to the mall”.

I said to her “I will call Jasmine I will see where she is”. She said to me “ her mom Grace is ask to be put straight to work” the guard said to me “ I need yours or Her Ladyship permission”. I said to her “ wait we will take her there then we will head for the cell”.

I called Jasmine and Ashley answer her cell phone she said to me “hello” I said to her “Ash where is Jasmine?'. she said to me “ Kissing her new Girlfriend”. I said to her “ok I am sending another girl down her name is Andrea”. she said to her “cool is she cute”. I said to her “ I don't know Ash”.

She said to me “ cool Clarissa”. I said to her “ she just finished her PTA”. Ash said to me “ ok we will see her”. she hang up the cell phone I looked at Felicity and said “it looks like your sister and Mine are girlfriends”. Felicity said to me “ lucky girl”. I said to her “why do you say that?”.

Felicity said to me “I think her older sister is fucking hot”. mom and Brooke had left since then Felicity walks up and kisses my cheek and says to me “ I think your hot Clarissa”. I said to her “so are you”. she says to me “tonight come over my place for some fun “.I said to her “ ok then” she said to me “good”. and she kissed my lips and says to me “ I want you as my lover Clarissa”. I said to her “ if you are a good girl”. she says to me “ kinky but I like on the way what is PTA?”. I said to her “ Post transformation assessment we do after to every new Female except little girls”. she said to me “ wow I thought it was our way of saying hello”. I said to her “I wish it was true babe but it not”. she said to me “you called me babe “.

I said to me “ yea so what?”. she said why I said you want me as your girlfriend she said yes then your my babe she said to me “yes I got the woman I wanted” I said to her “ who”. she said to me “ you your my girlfriend now”. we walked down to cell area the leader was sitting on his bed in orange dress I walked in and said to it “ My name is Major Colonel Clarissa and this is Lieutenant Colonel Felicity and what is your name slave”. he said to me “ Brian”. I said to him” well Brian you are in a lot of trouble for”. he said to me “ why your the invaders”. I said to him “we are the rescuers for woman not male scum like you”. he said to me “ fuck you you have a hide from what you said”

I said to her “ Felicity can you go and get that poker and heat up for me” she said to me “ yes Major colonel”. he said to me “ what have you got planned for that?”. I said to him “I need information or I will use it on you”. he said to me “you wouldn't you bitch”. I giggled and said to him "I would fucking use it”.

he said to me “ok I will tell you any thing but I want one question ask”. I said to me “what the other male who came in with me”. I said to him “he is a woman now like us”. he said to us “ you evil bitches”.

Felicity brought the hot poker over and I said to him “ you will call us Mistress from now”. he said to me “ yes” I put the hot poker near his face he said to me “ yes Mistress”. I said to him “good slave now I want to your involvement with the resistance
he said to me “ if I don't mistress”. I put the hot poker up near his eyes he said to me “ ok ok ok you win”.

Brian said to us “I was recruited by John Alexander from earth before he was capture I don't know if he is still alive or dead”. I said to him “he is still alive but as a female now” he continues talking “my job was help the resistance cause as much problems as possible on earth and you believe it was John told me I will never tell them about you if I am ever captured he used a drug to stop him from remembering so never blame her she would not remember it”.

I said to him “ ok she would have told us by now”. he said to me “ I would go around collect information and send it back where your troop were and stuff after England resistance fell to you and he was capture I went to New Zealand before the invasion we sent a scout to find about if we could get a salve re brainwash him he was captured and never heard of him”.

I said to him “I can tell she the governor General of Amazonia Terra and My mother”. he said to me “New Zealand was invaded by the Amazons and I escaped with a guy called Gavin and Bernie we heard about the Atlantis people they were enemy of the you amazon women I it was decided I would leave Amazonia Earth as you called it and went here I was introduced to the prince and the king a few week later you landed your troops and conquered this world and their colonies I help set up resistance here using colony B as a resistance headquarters I sent 2 men to get Armoury from there I heard they were caught”.

I said to him “were they important to you”. he said to me “ no one of was always telling other guy what to do”. Felicity said to him “that male was converted to a woman”. he said to her “ I wonder what she would look like now mistress”. Felicity said to him “ she would look good and beautiful”. he said to her “ you know her Mistress”. Felicity said to him “ yes it me” he said to her “ look different now”. she said to me “ cause I am woman and have a better persona”.

I said to him “then we invaded colony B as you call it and you were captured”. he said to me “ yes mistress” I said to him “good guards take him the transformation room before that drain him and the convert him”. they said to me “ yes Major colonel”. he was taken away to be converted.

We saw the sergeant he was caught at the same time as the other he was converted into a female and is the new sergeant felicity and I had some time I told mom about the slave confession she said to me “ good you can have the afternoon off with your new Girlfriend”. I said to her “ ok mom how do you know?”. She said to “ o know because your Happy Clarissa “

Felicity and I went to my room she sat next to me and started kissing me we started to out my hand down her panties and I started fingering her clit she started moaning she kissed my lips and said to me “I love you baby”. we fucked licked each other out for a few hours when I heard my door knock I said “who is it”. she said to me “ it is Elyssa”. I said to her “ give me a few mins little sis”. she said to me “ok Clarissa”. I opened it after we got dressed I said to her “ yes Elyssa”. she said to me “ Sophie is looking for her sister Felicity”.

I said to her “she is here with me her girlfriend”. Sophie waked up and said to her “well I want you meet mine my girlfriend Jasmine and I am a cheerleader now like my girlfriend”. I saw Jazzy she said to us :yea it true Sophie is my girlfriend they saw Felicity put her arms around me and kissed me I said to them “ well my girlfriend is Felicity”. Jazzy said to me “about time Clarissa”. I said to her “thank same with you too”. we both said to each other “finally we have got our new Girlfriend” Jazzy said to me “ yea about time for the both of us”.

( Scarlett Point of View)

I was with Governor General-elect Brooke she is helping me out she said to me “I hear Clarissa has new woman”. I said to her “it is about time for her she will be the more happy now”. She said to me “you knew it Felicity is her new Girlfriend” I said to Brooke “ yes I have known that Brooke I am quite happy for her and Jasmine has a new girlfriend too”. Brooke said yes to me “Felicity sister Sophie” I said to her my daughters know keep in the family”.

I laughed at her I continued to her “to think Ashley and Melinda have been flirting too I saw that you should be worry about Leah and Andrea they seem to hit off very quickly”.

she said to me “yeah she is a big girl she can look after herself”. I said to her “Good now down to the Business of teaching you how to be the Governor General”.

she said to me “Ok so for the next few hours I showed her the ropes and stuff I took her down to main computer area the new computer Analyst was there she introduced her self to me
she said to me “ my lady it is honour to work with you and the Governor General-elect”. I said to her “ thank you”. she said to me “my name is Grace I had juts finished my P.T.A my lady”. I said to her “ good welcome to womanhood”. she said to me “thank you my lady”.

She went back to work I showed Brooke around all the area and then said to her “take this card”. she took and said to me “ I Brooke swear my allegiance to my empress and her royal family I will serve the royal highness our empress as governor general of Amazonia Terra I will make sure the law is always in force and that all colonies of Amazonia Terra will be female controlled and I will make sure my military force and police under control major colonel Lady Clarissa will help with Extinction of the male gender”. I said to her” congratulations Governor general Brooke”. I handed my resignation in to her as the governor general she then swore Clarissa and Felicity in their new position and I began my training to be her royal highness Lady Scarlett of Amazonia Terra”.
(Clarissa Point of View).

After I was sworn as Major Colonel Lady Clarissa my new Lieutenant Colonel Felicity accompany me to the transformation room I saw one of my guards and she said to me “ he still being drained Major Colonel”. I said to her “he should have been finished by now and started to be Converted to be a woman”. the guard said to me “ why major colonel”. I said to her “ cause I leave for Amazonia Home tomorrow for my mother coronation as Lady Scarlett”.

the guard said to me “ I will inform you if and when he is being transformed”. I said to her “ thank you so Felicity and I left”. she said to me “ Babe how long are you going to be away for?”. I said to her “about 9 days my mom is going meet her niece Lady Alexis of Amazonia Earth and her wife Dame Myra as well”. she said to me “ so if we get married I will Dame Felicity”.

I said to her “yes and you would have to take our last name Jamison”. she said to me “I can't believe your Auntie is our empress”. I said to her “I know it fucking cool right”. she said to me “ yea babe I need to see my sister”. I said to her “ if they are like us they will be fucking each other silly”. she said to me” maybe”. we saw slave Malcolm walk past he said to me “ excuse me mistress do you know where mistress Leah and Mistress Andrea are?”.

Felicity look at him and said to him “I don't know slave”. he said to her “my mistress Brooke is looking for them”. she said to him “ ok”. she then kicked him to the floor and out her boot on his throat she said to him “you know why you are on the floor”. he said to her “ no mistress”. gasping for air she said to him “you always bow when you talk to a mistress”. he said to her “ yes Mistress”.

She said to him “now fuck off you pathetic male crap”. he got up and bowed and ran off she said to me “ fuck that felt good he always bullied me when I was a male”. she kissed me and said to me “thank you for freeing me babe and making me a woman”. I kissed her back on the lips and said to her “ your welcome any time babe”. she hugged me and said to me “I love being a woman”. I said to her “ I will tell mom to get governor Brooke teach her slave some protocol”. she said to me “ thanks babe”. we continually walked up to our home apartments.

when we got there we saw Sophie and Jasmine kissing the lounge chair I said to my sis “no bed yet Jazzy”. Jasmine said to me “ maybe”. and giggled I look at Felicity she smiled and I said to her “ ok where is Ash and Elyssa”. Jasmine said to me “Ash with her girlfriend in the governor general Apartments and Elyssa is with Georgina in the play room”.

I said to her “ok Jazzy”, so we stayed there until we the call mom was studying now and we had a new Governor General in Brooke now in charge of now but she take order from me cause I will be a lady now.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos