The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 89)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

89 The Start of the end of males under 18yrs old

I was waiting for commander Tracie to return from her mission at the Belgium she arrived soon and said “your highness your special forces are doing their job” I said “ have you been with governor of Belgium?”. she said “ no your highness she was executed by the male resistance leader but have we caught his 2 sons Michael And Damien”. I said “ they are from Brussels resistance?'. she said “yes your highness they are from the resistance”. I said “ ok as from now your acting-governor of French area including Belgium”. she said “thank you what has happen to the former Governor Keira”.

Karlee said “ turn into a male slave for treason against the royal crown”. she said “that is bad”. Karlee said to her “yes”. A slave walked up in his slave dress the way he should be dressed and I knew it was former amazon Keria he said “ hello my mistress”. I said “hello slave”. he said to me “ I am now known as Kevin mistress”. I said to him “ok slave you will accompany us back to Amazon city”.

I said to the Acting governor “the 2 males what are their ages?”. she said “16 and 17 your highness”. I said “ good bring them with us”. she said “why your highness”. I said “we can use these 2 slaves for our scientists to work on for new cure”. she said “yes your highness”. we left the palace ad before we left I said “Tracie”. she said “ yes your highness I want that male found and board a slave shuttle to Tonga”. she said “ yes your highness”.

Karlee and I boarded a limousine to the space port she said “babe when we get back I’ll get the slave set up in your quarters”. I said“ they are yours as well Karlee”. she said “ok babe”. and left I walked into the shuttle followed by Karlee and the slaves. She said “the slaves are in their cage the boys are a bit upset and slave Kevin is sitting there looking at it wound I gave it”. I said “ good”. she said “more sex on the way back”. I giggled and said to her “ok Karlee”.

We arrived back in amazon city I saw the male boys taken to science centre and our slave was loaded on back of the limousine for the drive to the palace I got there and walked in Commander Acadia and Capitan Janet said to me “ are you ok your highness”.I said “yes I am “.she said “good”. she said “Lady Taylor and Lady Nicole have moved out the royal suite”. I said to her “good and where are they now?”. she said “in her own mansion”. I said “ good how was she?'. Acadia said to me “ she accepted her punishment she is her in her office and Lady Nicole now works at the military base”. I said to her “ ok”. I walked to her office Karlee is the royal suite area settling in Kevin our new slave I saw her in there

I knocked she said “come in I walked in and saw her”. she said “ your highness nice see you back”. I said “ it good to be back Lady Taylor”. I said to her “my mother was swift with you” she says to me “ Her Majesty said if I knew anything about Keira appointment I said yes her Majesty said she tried to kill you I said what Her Majesty said yes Taylor said I am sorry to hear I will step down as a princess which I have”.

I said to her “ I am sorry”. she said to me “ I am to you your highness I made the mistake”. I said to her “I will still be in your bridal party”. she said to me “ we got married last night”. I said to her “ok”. then there was a knock Taylor said to her “ come in”. I saw new supreme commander-elect says “hello my Lady and your highness”. I said to her “hello commander”.

Tara she said to me “your highness I am here at your request”. I said to her “ read this card”, she read it and I said to“ congrats Supreme commander”. she said “ thank you your highness”. then Karlee walked in she said “ done your highness”. I said “good I have sent 2 teen boys to Amazon city science centre for our scientists work on the teen cure”

Acadia said “ what is the teen cure”. I said “ it getting made so we can eliminate all males up to 18yrs old”. Karlee said “if we succeed then males should be gone by the 2345”. Taylor said “if that is possible the male population here on Amazonia Earth will fall from 35% down to 15%”. Tara said “wow a whole 20% will be gone and we will be closer to becoming a women only galaxy”. I said to her “ yes now I want us start on making Australia new Zealand and Fiji women only countries Like England and Ireland ok we all agree that our next task”. .

Supreme Commander Tara said “your highness”. I said “yes”. she said “governor Amelia said that New South Wales Victoria and South Australia are now male free”. I said “good”. she said“ how have you been?”. I said “ good and you Auntie Tara”. She says “good I am not your Auntie any more your highness”.

I said “I know but you are still to me if you knew back then I would have been a different woman now. she said “I know”. I said “ you met my Girlfriend”. she said “no”. Karlee said “ I was a pest to you as a pathetic male and my girlfriend freed me form my masculinity”.

Tara said “ your not that slave Doug”. he said “ yes I am supreme commander “.she said “ok you stay with her highness all the time I will use Lady Nicole your promoted to commander of her highness bodyguard”.

Karlee said “ thank you supreme commander”. I said “ I am leaving tomorrow for home”. Karlee said to me “ I though you just thinking”. I said to her “ my niece is due soon so I am leaving tomorrow to see her and since your my lover and partner your are coming”.

Supreme Commander Tara said “go home Arianna you need see where you live and be the Royal Princess you are?”. Lady Taylor said “who will be in charge your highness”. I said “ the new supreme commander and your wife Taylor is now a colonel under her command”. she said “ yes your highness”. I said good bye to Amazonia earth command and headed for my royal quarters and saw our slave packing our stuff up

He said My mistress the bags are packed for you and Mistress Karlee I said “good take them down to the limousine”. we followed him and Karlee said “ are we coming back”, I said “ yes but things will be different for us”.

We hop in the vehicle and left for the spaceport once we got there we were shuttled to the mother ship and was on our way home to Amazonia Prime the flight took about 2hrs we arrived at the mother ship area boarded a shuttle for Amazonia Prime we arrived there waiting was Commander Anastasia she said to me “welcome home your highness”.

I said “ thank you and this see my girlfriend Karlee”. she said “ it honour to meet you”. she said “ your highness is commander Karlee staying with you or staying at our military quarters”. I said “with me”. she said “yes your highness”. I said “ how is married life?”. she said “I love it I am 9 weeks pregnant”. I said to her “ congrats you know the sex?”. she said “a girl”. I said “ I am happy for you Anastasia”.

Karlee and I drove to the Palace I was greeted by the guard and then Isabella came up and said to me “welcome home Arianna”. I said “ thank you”. she said to her “and your Karlee nice meet you as well” Karlee said “ thank you your highness”. she said “call me Izzy ok I got to go back to the barracks and my fiancée Savannah”.

I said “ I’ll see you around”. she said “sure sis”. and left us I walked in more and Alyssa came down and said “ mommy is with a guard and Admiral Sapphire”. I said “ I will wait and how is Alexis”, she said“ good she is home again in bed”. I said t“ really” she said “yea and how are you Karlee?”. she said “good how did you know my name?”.

Alyssa said “ I know you were a male name Doug you have been my sister friend since she rescued you form us by her ex uncle and her you were only converted 5days ago”. Karlee said “wow”. I said “ she very gifted girl that why I love my sister so Alyssa show me to Alexis”.

I said “ how are you?'. she said “good little sis”. I said t“ I am glad how long to go?”. she said “ about 8 weeks and we will have a new princess”. then Hunter walks in and says to her “ Mommy you need anything?”. Alexis to her “no baby girl you want meet your Auntie Arianna and Auntie Karlee”. she said “hello”. then Hailee came in and said “hello”. cuddled me and said “ your the famous Arianna”. I said to “ yes”. she said “good your mother wants see you and Karlee in the throne room”. so I left for the throne room .

( supreme commander Tara's P.O.V.)

we saw her highness leave for Amazonia prime I saw my lady she said “ I am not pleased with her highness decision for you to be in charge”. I said “I have her faith that why I was promoted supreme commander”. she said to “ maybe “.I said “ we can call her Majesty for clarification”. she said “ no I will accept it”. I said “ maybe if you help with the Annihilation of male from the pacific region they will get faith back you and your family”.

Taylor said “ good idea I will ask them I haven't done ground work in years”. I said to her “maybe you get in touch with your inner military woman”. she said “ true . I will help you as well”. I said “why did you get so high in the rankings?”.

Taylor said to me“ I was a slave and I use to help us when resistance we going against us about 2yrs ago I was school buddy of her highness princess Jade when she was a boy he was converted cause he was our empress son when she was only the supreme commander then Jade was told she was the new princess and the queen died it was decide by Amazonian government that we will now have a royal family and they will make the law so Catherine became queen Alexis Jade Charlotte Isabella and Alyssa became her royal highness princess I was assigned as her slave I went on covert mission for her and princess Jade I hep them capture governor Emily and commander Lily after we invade Fiji island

Taylor continued “I also help with some other capture it was decide that I was allowed to become a female I was happy when it happen I fell in love with Charlotte we got marred I was happy until last year at my sister in law and her cousin wedding she was assassinated I was very sad we caught him and he was trialled and sent to a slave prison planet I was offered to be a princess still until now when I nearly got her highness Princess Arianna killed I was told I am know a her royal highness lady Taylor and so are my wife and our daughters”. .

we left for Fiji it was the first time I have left Elena on her own since she became a girl we arrived at Fiji we saw the governor Susannah she said “welcome supreme commander and my lady”. I said “ we are here to see how you are going on the new task”. she said “ I will be totally a male free by end of this month”. I said “ good her highness Princess Arianna want your island and Australia and New Zealand Male free”.

she said to me “ supreme commander my Island was the resistance capital here on Amazonia Earth I have this place totally male free by the time”. I said “ok”. I looked at Lady Taylor and she said “we know this was the resistance main island”. Susannah said “ it has taken me more than 2 years”. I said “ have you any slaves that have been processed yet”. she said to me “ yes our slave processing centre does 70 slaves a minute”. I said “ good any boys form 13-18”. she said to me “a few not many”. I said “ good we will have them boarded the shuttle for Amazon city Science centre”.

Susannah said “ I hear we are working on a new cure”. I said “ yes that why we need slave boys for experiments”. .after around a hour we had around 10 slave boys they were taken to slave shuttle for Amazon city she said “I will have the task finish soon”. I said “good”. we left in the shuttle

we could see the male slaves as they were seeing their boys headed from them and will never see them again or maybe they will come back as woman the males will be sent to Tonga for slave re-education and then sent to their mistress home Taylor said “now New Zealand”. I said “ yea it should be another resistance I island we invaded it”. Taylor said“this where we found Arianna auntie Lady Scarlett”. I said “ ok so I was told New Zealand was nearly male free”. Taylor said “it should be”. I said “ ok”.

Before we arrived at Auckland Spaceport the scientists have said they are finally on breakthrough of the new cure I was getting excited as we landed we were greeted by the governor of New Zealand Nadine she said “welcome my lady and supreme Commander”. I said “ governor Nadine”. she said “we have been male free now for 3 months now”. I said ”good” she said to me “ we have some boys slave here you wanted between ages of 13 and 18”. I said “where they found?”. she said to me “ they escaped Tonga and floated to the closest Island my troops were on patrol and caught them”.

I said “ well done “.she said “ your welcome”. they were loaded and put on the shuttle for the science centre. One boy said “I have information on where the resistance Planet is”. I said to the guards” keep him we will interrogate him”. the rest were thrown in a shuttle like cattle next stop Australia .

We arrived at Sydney Spaceport we saw Commander Alisha she said to me “welcome to Australia”. I said “thank you”. I said “how the task here going?”. she said to me “ on schedule we have all states except Western Australia”. I said “ good”. she said t“ we will have it soon”. I said “and the boys”. she said to me “we have 6 thousand boy slaves”. I said “ok we need 12 boys slaves for our experiments”.

she said “ ok we will give you these boys they were only captured yesterday and we have process them as hostile”. I said “good they can come with us”. I said to “ how is your sister going?'. she said “ Claire is going well now she was your ex husband?'. I said “yes”. she said “I can't believe you were so close to her highness”. I said “ yea I know my husband I didn't know was a major spy for the males he used us know she was suppose be a woman not a fucking pathetic male”.

she said to me “ I had put my resignation on colonel post because I was jealous of her highness”. I said “ how could you?'. she said “ yeah I know that the slave got put on another 10 boys”. I heard as we will getting to leave Australia has join England Ireland and New Zealand as All female only countries .

We left Australia and headed for Amazon city a guard came up and said to me “ we are feeding the slave now”. I said “All 30 slaves”. she said “ yes supreme commander and the one in his own cage”. I said “yes ok feed it I want to interrogate it soon”. she said “on the flight”. I said “ it was good time”. After the slaves were fed and were relaxed in the cell the slave that was on his own was escorted to us

I heard his friend yell out “you squeal Donny your dead don't tell these bitches anything female in leather are the enemy”. he left that area and headed for another room I was waiting for him I said “ Sit down slave”. he sat down I said ”so slave you have information regarding the resistance home planet”. he said “yes mistress the home planet is last planet class M one in this Galaxy”. I said ”that is in Amazonia Terra area”. he said “yes mistress”. I said ”we know were it is thank you slave”.

He said ” any time mistress”. I said to ” that male why was so against you helping us”. he said “he has been that way for a while ever since we were captured he was summon by the prince to be the new resistance leader for Britain and he friend next to him was to replace the one on Australia”. I said “you have done well”. he said “ thank you mistress”.

I said to guards “take him and drain him and convert him then she can watch her male colleagues at the science area be used for the testing the new cure”. she said “ yes commander”. he was taken away and drained you could hear him screaming as you could hear his penis being connected to the machine

I thought we will be home soon he can just go to the transformation room and be transformed there we arrived at Amazon City the slave known as Donny was loaded for transformation room and the other science building they will help us end the word boys forever

up
21 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos