Alex & Chris Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 4 How I got through College.

"Chris I have thought of something & I better tell you. When I was at college I supplemented my income by making a donation or two. I still have the donation card some where."

Chris looked at the card and rang the number she asked if there was still any of Sample 07954361 Left."

"Yes madam there was only one take up & she had a little girl."

Chris, "In that case I want to purchase all your remaining stock of that number."

"All Madame are you sure?"

"Yes I am very sure as it belonged to my husband who can no longer have children. So I want it for ourselves. Alex apparently you have a daughter somewhere but finding her will be almost impossible. I have bought up all your remaining sperm. So now there is no reason not to have that growth removed although I think we will wait a while.”

Tilly also had being trying to find the Lab without Telling Angela. She kept getting, “Sorry I could not tell you with out the correct number.” She though was not put off and decided to go to the clinic dressed as a nurse. She saw a woman with a beautiful child and said. "Are you here for a check-up?"

“Actually I came here to see if we could get a little sister for my Astrid here. I had specific instructions. I did not want a butch macho man, just somebody who was kind & gentle & in effect was more feminine. I paid  £4000 for the first treatment and it worked. Now they tell me that somebody else has purchased the remaining stock."

Tilly, "Can I have your number please” and went and checked it. Tilly checked the number and she said, "Apparently the original donor is no longer able to produce children. His wife has purchased the remaining supplies so unless we can persuade her to release some. If you gave me your address then perhaps I might get her to let you have some."

The woman said," My name is Leslie." She handed over a card with her name and address on

Tilly, "Please do not rush off tell me about yourself?

"Not much to tell my mother brought me up it was quite hard for us. My Father I never knew he was a gambler Drinker & womaniser. He got shot after he lost a fortune in a gambling den. Mum said, he was some Lords son. Well Astrid and I are now comfortable off, although I was still willing to sell all I owned to get that elusive playmate for Astrid.”

Tilly, "Please Leslie do nothing for a week at least. In fact I would like to arrange to meet you again and bring my sisters could we make it in three weeks time."

"Well I was going to be at the Trafford Centre near Manchester."

Tilly. "Yes I like going to shopping city. So I will meet you with my sisters. ER Leslie is Astrid christened yet."

"No not yet. It’s a date."

"We meet at the festival entrance of the shopping centre at 10.00 & I will ring if we are going to be late. So Christine my sister what will you say when I tell you I have found your darling Alexis child.”

Later the same day the hospital rang Chris on her mobile and said, "A woman has been quoting the number for the sperm and wanted another child."

Chris. "Absolutely no. Also we have also realised my husband may also have sperm stored at the hospital under several different numbers as he made weekly donations while he was in college. Apparently he was issued with a new card every six weeks.”

"I will try and locate them for you Madame."

Within minutes Chris received a phone call from a Doctor Fullolove. The doctor said, “Is it possible for me to come and have a chat with you?"

Chris,” Well after today I am away to Paris for another three weeks. But then I will return. Would you like to come for the weekend in three weeks time & then we can discuss what we need to."

"I would like to come for the weekend but I have my daughters to consider."

Chris, "Oh we do not mind children about in fact it may give my mother in law a thrill to have some children to play with. Do you know how to get here? At the Manor house Middleham."

“Yes I can find it OK I live in Kettlewell & know the back road over Park Rash quite well.”

"We are sign posted just before you reach the village.”

Later that same day Doctor Fullolove made another phone call. “Hello sister, what did you think you were doing coming to the clinic asking for another baby?"

"I forgot that the sample came from your own collection. I told the young woman I had paid  £4000 for the first baby."

“Leslie you know that was to pay the young man for the samples and it looks like we will have to return all of them."

Leslie, “Sister I have to meet the young woman & then she is taking me to her home at Middleton Grange.”

Dr Helen Fullolove, "I think I better come with you as I am supposed to be going to the same place to meet Chris & her husband. It looks like you have been talking to a sister while I was talking to the wife. I think we had better take all our documentation with us as it could be possible the children are from our brother. Look how do you fancy a trip out there before we are due to go. That is a great idea & we will try and find out what we can before we have to meet anybody."

Helen rang up and booked the family in two adults and three children. Tilly took the booking but did not realise who it was. As luck would have it on the day they arrived Alexis was on the door.

Helen," I have a booking as Dr Fullolove."

Alex let the group in and Leslie, "By any chance is there a Tilly, Alex or Chris who work here?"

Alex spoke into an internal communication system and said, “Angela can you please take over at the shop I am needed elsewhere.” As soon as Angela appeared Alex said. "Angela these clients have asked for a personal tour so I am taking them round the garden.” Alex took them out of the back door and said, "Would you girls like to see the stables?"

One of the girls said, "Mummy keep promising me a pony but we never ever get one."

Leslie looks at the children and said, "You are Alex? We came here today because I am due to meet Tilly and her sister."

Alex, "Dr. I recognised you as the one who took samples from me & Chris my wife told me she had been in contact with you. As you both are here together I presume you know each other."

Helen, "Yes we are sisters."

Alex, "Then I presume both of you used my samples and these three are all my daughters."

Helen, "Actually Alex your sample was very remarkable. Your blood is even more remarkable. I conducted many extraordinary tests on both samples. Your sperm never went into general usage. I had to borrow off my sister to continue paying you as the clinic stopped me from paying the amounts I had been."

Alex, "So I presume you Leslie got your child because of me."

The smallest child put her hands up to be lifted up and said, “Mummy I want to see the ponies like I was promised when we came here.”

Alex, "If we go through this door we will be in the stables. Please though do not touch the horses unless I tell you it is OK." Alex continued carrying the smallest child Astrid.

Then he heard a, "Oh my god"

"Oh hello Mum & Aunt. I have some special guests whom I am showing round the stables and gardens."

Alex Mother, “Alex I have no need to ask who the children are as I can see with out being told that I am a grandma."

Alex, "Mum & Aunt meet Helen & Leslie. Cousin Tilly & Christine my wife are planning to spring them on me."

The little girl said, “Alex Have you a pony for me?"

Alex aunt, “We have just the perfect pony for a serious rider like you but first we need to find the correct clothing for you."

She returned a short time later with a complete outfit. The little girl turned to Alex and said, "Will my big sister Alexis help me get dressed."

Leslie was about to say no when. Alex said, "What make you think I am your sister,"

"That is easy my cousins are also my sisters. You look like me so you must also have come from the cold bottle. Mummy told me that our daddy was the cold bottle. I would like to have a proper daddy though."

The aunt brought out a small Shetland pony and said, "This is princess Shera she used to be ridden by my little girl but she rides the big horses now.”

The little girl, "Well sister Alex will you put me on Princess as she has been waiting a long time for me."

Alex led the pony to the ridding school and then the Shetland went over the jumps. "Look at me I am a proper rider now."

The two other girls said, "May we have a go please."

Alex, "Princess is only for smaller children but I am sure we can find a pony to fit each of you." After being given the correct clothing both girls got on their mounts.

One of the bigger girls said, "Look we are on big horses."

"Yes you may be but I have a princess and a big sister who is taking me around."

"Well we also want a big sister.”

Just then Angela came in and saw the little girl on princess. “Mum I have asked Tilly to go to Leeds and she should be away all day. Hello there I see you are ridding my princess."

Astrid, "She is my princess now as only little girls like me can ride her."

"Alex, Mum & Aunt."

One of the other girls said, "Are you Alexis Sister?"

Angela, "Alex is my cousin & Alex mum is my aunt."

"Well in that case I will have you cousin to take me round and my sister will have. Well I am not sure what to call you pointing at Alexis Mum."

She replied," "How about you calling me Grandma & my sister Aunt." They all noticed how Alex was reacting with the children.

Angela, "Alex are these little girls who I think they are?"

Alex, "I realised straight away when I saw the who they must be but when they asked about Chris & Tilly I realised Tilly had met one of them. Chris told me about the phone call from Dr. Fullolove & about asking her here for the weekend. I did not realise though that Tilly had found the other one or that they were sisters. I discovered that Tilly had planned to spring Leslie and Astrid on us all at Manchester Trafford centre.”

Angel, "Well now we have finished with the horses do you want showing around the garden."

Helen, "I have heard much about the garden, but we have never been before. So that would be nice."

Angela noticed the small girl standing funny and said, "I could do with going to the toilet."

The little girl, "Ridding on princess has made me want to wee wee."

Angela, "She always had the same effect on me. So do you want to come with me?"

"OK cousin Angela but I think my cousins also need to go.”

“OK we will go to the toilet and then we will show you around the garden and I will tell you some tricks you can do on the others.”

"Cousin Angela are these your old ridding clothes?"

Angela, "I think you may all have my old clothing on.”

The other two, "Angela we have decided you like Alexis can be our big sister and your mum & Alexis mum can be our Grandma."

Angela decided to ask the girls about their dad. "Silly Angela we already said, "Our Daddy was the cold bottle at mum’s office."

Angela, "I would love to be your big sister & if you want me to be then you are going to have to come here often so either Alex or I can take you out on Princess.”

To be continued

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A web

Podracer's picture

Heck, what a web of relatives now :)

"Reach for the sun."