Alex & Chris Chapter 29

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 29 Skipton.

Alex, “I like to watch cycling and the Milk race is going to be coming across Craven & finishing in the Ancient Dales Capital of Skipton. I would like to be there for that race and watch the winners coming in.”

Alice, “Alexis it is the same weekend we were planning to open the castle with everybody in Tudor costumes. We already have had a request from the White coats. They would like to move their official meeting place to the castle. We also need to find somebody to play Lady Ann the owner of the castle.”

Baby burst out laughing, “It is obvious who is going to get lumbered with that part.”

Lord Percy, Who had arrived by now said, “I can play the part of my illustrious ancestor Hotspur,”

Jeff, “Well I suppose I could be General Lord Fairfax who was in charge of the parliamentary army. Robert could be the governor of the castle Sir Edward Mallory. Alexis you can only be Lady Anne Duchess of Cumberland, Westmoreland & Pembroke & Countess of Thanet, daughter of Earl Marshall of England. Cousin to Elizabeth Tudor and Sister to the dauphin of France. “Clara you could be Eleanor Brandon Queen of France & Sister to Henry Tudor.”

Lord Percy continued to hand the roles out and said, “Have the Civil war society contacted you yet as when they discovered the Clifford Whitecoats were back in their ancestral home and they wanted to celebrate.”

Alexis, “We have had a request for a full scale re-enactment with cannons & muskets.”

Lord Percy, “They will need some where to camp. They will be in full costume all the weekend & only authentic items will be allowed. Both armies will march through the town side by side. The town centre will be cordoned off and the cyclists will come down the high street and return up it and through the castle gateway. The owner of the castle Duchess Anne or in reality Duchess Alexis will present the prizes.”

Frodo, “We had enough of the real thing so we will stay here if nobody objects.”

Alexis,” Before that though Allison & I have another job to do. Helen has informed us that on Monday both Alison and I will receive our long awaited treatment. So we do not have to eat or drink after eight on Sunday evening. We will be going in with Helen & Leslie. Tanya as the girls have stated they would like to come to the hospital so can you bring them & other interested parties in the mini bus.”

Whilst I am here I would like to formally welcome two more to our little group first Baby who used to work for Jeff but now will work for us as some of you already know her father & great uncle are already with us. Baby’s main duty will be to be a playmate and companion of all my children. I would also like to welcome another hobbit who apparently has family here. Paula will you stand up so everyone will recognise you.” Paula unlike her sisters will be a permanent addition to the Shire she though will live in the manor which will also be home to her sisters when they are not on tour. We have also engaged several hobbit families who will move into the Shire over the next few weeks.

Angela, “I have been thinking and if the cycle race is to finish inside the castle & also there is going to be a battle then perhaps some thought to a grandstand for viewing the proceedings and presenting the trophies to the winners. I also thought if there was a grandstand then perhaps we could have an evening concert.” Angela looked round the room.

Lord Percy, “Angela this time you have had a good idea did you have a firm in mind and have you costed it out?”

“I costed it out and with the space available we could get 50,000 seats in. Initially I thought that was a lot and then realised besides watching the battle the spectators would get to watch the final stage of the milk race and the winners presented.”

Chris, “We have already had BBC Leeds & Granada-Yorkshire TV wanting to film the race & also televise the battle. BBC Leeds would also be interested in broadcasting the evening classical concert.”

Frodo, I have changed my mind, “We will come after all in fact with your permission I will do something I have not done for some time. Will all hobbits now please rise. We will all do the hobbit celebration dance.”

Astrid, “As we are no bigger than the hobbits do you mind if we join in?”

Frodo, “You are baby’s companions and so all honorary hobbits.”

Alex watched the dance, “Frodo would you mind if I had green costumes made for you all?”

“So we all look like Leprechauns Madame. It would be an honour to be dressed like those legendary creatures.”

There was a pop by the fireplace and a real leprechaun appeared. “Frodo you are part leprechaun yourself.”

“Shamus we have not seen you for years we all thought you had perished. Lady Alexis this misfit is my cousin Shamus but what he is doing here puzzles me.”

“Me to be honest I was looking for a job and I heard this place was collecting Misfits like me. I did not expect to see quite so many hobbits.

Alexis looked at Shamus, “I presume you can also dance? Would you like to join the Leprechauns as I will call them?”

“Have you a gold coin Alexis?” Alexis passed a gold coin to Shamus and all the dancers found they were all dressed as leprechauns.

Shamus, “Now you all have authentic leprechaun clothing. Stop something is wrong, Ah yes I know what it is. Normally when we dance this we are accompanied by the fairy harpists. Those appear to be missing.”

Astrid said, “We do not have Fairies but we do have exquisite harpists.”

“Then the harpists shall be in Fairy attire. Ah I see plainly now who is who. You four little ones are the Fairy queens daughters. Madam there is me showing off when I Shamus should be bowing. I did not realise you had returned to earth it was reported you had sailed away.”

Shamus, “Frodo now I see clearly why you are here. You and Bilbo long ago pledged our families to her majesty. Even your daughter plays with the queens children like a sister.”

Alexis, “Shamus thank you for those kind words. You appear to be the only leprechaun so would you like to move in with Frodo and Bilbo? It might though be advisable for you to dress similar to Frodo.”

Alexis and those others who had changed clothing sat down and played their harps. With tears coming down his eyes Shamus came up and kissed Alexis. “I would be honoured to serve you my queen as I served you once before.” As Shamus spoke there was a flash by the fireplace. As the smoke cleared a golden figure stood in front of them all. Shamus looked at Alexis & then at the golden Figure.

“Shamus you have chosen wisely. My blood runs through Alexis and all her sisters. Ha yes Percy & Jeff I still watch over you both. Percy had my name sake asked me to put you over my knees I would have done so. Alexis as my successor you are still inappropriately dressed allow me to correct that. I am glad to see that some of the family still play the Fairy harp.”

Alexis looked at herself and she was glowing. “Alexis do not be scared soon you will gain all your powers. Shamus is here to guide you & your sisters. For some time now you have been drawing on my powers. Even the youngest of your brood can summon me. If you have not already discovered you all share everything. Alexis you already have far more leprechauns than I ever could manage.”

Alexis, “You are mistaken these are all my friends and they are all Hobbits.”

Shamus, “No the queen is correct A Hobbit is only an immature leprechaun & you are surrounded by them. As new Queen you will have more power in your little finger than the old Queen possessed in her life time. As you get stronger then so will all the Hobbits. One though will devote her life to you and become like a daughter to you.”

Alexis. “Baby”

Frodo, Alexis, “All Hobbits are both male and female. When we get to a certain stage of learning & that can be different for each one of us we all become Leprechauns. Just as Shamus can feel your magic so can others. They will come from far and wide & we should be prepared for that. I took the liberty with Shamus of extending the new shire.”

Shamus, “Actually I was amazed at how accurate your design was.”

Alexis, “Actually miss Angela was the one who was behind the development.”

Shamus looked at Angela and then at Chris. “You two do not always see eye to eye but you are united in your love for Alex. You both have a competitive streak and do not like to be out done by the other. You as well as all your sisters will help Alexis in the tasks ahead.”

“After Monday you will all feel the power of the Queen as she finally gets stronger.”

Alexis, “Shamus what if I said I do not want to be the fairy queen?”

The old queen spoke, “Alexis you have no choice in this matter as neither did I. Powers far greater than me determined your fate and this is your destiny. Just as Baby will be your perpetual baby. She knows that and has given up her life as a hobbit. Soon she will get smaller and only be able to take baby food that only a mother can produce. You will have other babies but Baby will stay with you always.”

Shamus, “Angela your idea with the extension was to have a child friendly zone where there were no trappings of this current age.”

“The idea was that visitors could come and see how hobbits lived and worked & played.”

“Hobbits or leprechauns we all love children.” “Normally we do not get chance to interact with children and their families. Some of us have jobs that allow us some limited contact but not on the scale you have planned. As I speak all the new accommodation is being taken over by those you initially selected and those you did not.”

Alexis, “I think we had all better come and see what has been done in my name. Grandmother will you accompany us. I realise you are that several times over but if you do not mind it is easier to call you Granny.”

“Alexis give me your hand and young and old we will inspect your subjects together.” They all left the manor house and walked the short distance to the Garden. In the garden the paths were lined with all sorts of little people.

Alexis stopped by one couple and asked the name, “We are the family Willow your Majesty.”

Alexis said, “Family Willow may I have your child?” Alepxis picked the child up and kissed it and said, “She one day will be a companion to my daughters.”

Alexis handed the child back to the mother and said, “For now she needs her mother.” Alexis stopped at another group. “I presume you are not Hobbits.”

“No your Majesty we are Elf, Pixies & Fay. Your majesty all the Fay are here to welcome their queens young and old. You’re Grace there are those among us who remember your grandmother in her hay day. After your grandmothers departure we were scattered far and wide looking for her and our powers became depleted. As we get stronger so do you. More of the Fay are still coming home.”

“Now your majesty will you please excuse me as I need to get ready for the opening.”

Alexis sat down on a chair in a green area. She noticed her granny smile, “What have I done wrong?”

“Nothing dear in fact you have just done correctly as was intended. This is the Tynwald or open air parliament where all your subjects can greet their queen.”

The elf Alexis had spoken to a few moments ago returned with a cloak and pinned it on Alexis.” Others brought the orb and Sceptre.

A voice spoke and said, “It falls to me Giant Rombald to place the crown upon your head.” Giant Rombalds voice boomed out “Let it be known throughout your kingdoms that from the largest to the smallest of your subjects we all accept you as our queen.” “I though will not live in the village with the others but I will be close by.”

Alexis stood up, “This has come as a shock to me and was the last thing I ever expected it is the second shock that my system has taken in recent times. I am going to need your help to do my duty to my people.”

“Granny recently I met a lady who thought you were the best dancer ever. She had some film of you and some girls dancing. She had it put on to a DVD and we added the sound track. We played it through the DVD.”

“So am I still the better dancer?”

“Well it was only a projection.” “It is different dancing in the flesh rather than dancing against a projection.”

“As I will be here for quite some time perhaps we can have a competition to see who Madam thinks is the better dancer.”

“Now though we have to here the pleas of our people. The first was a leprechaun who looked rather bedraggles and untidy. Sorry your majesty for my appearance but I lost my luck some time ago.”

Alexis flipped a gold coin at him, “Now go and make yourself presentable and return here.” The leprechaun vanished.

The old queen said, “That is the last you will see of him.” A short time later the leprechaun returned with his entire family.

The smallest of the leprechauns came first followed by their siblings and parents. The smallest looked at Alexis, She said, “I am Diana thank you for restoring my parents luck. Now they in turn can present us with our starter luck.”

Alexis, “Will you be one of my leprechauns?”

“Queen Alexis we are already your leprechauns. Shamus long ago bound all Leprechauns to the Queen.”

Alexis, “I am asking you personally if you will be one of my leprechauns. You will be a royal leprechaun & play with my children. In return All Royal Leprechauns shall receive their luck directly off me.”

Shamus smiled, “I presume that also make me a Royal leprechaun like my brother.” The little leprechaun scrambled on to Alexis’s knee and gave her a kiss, “Like my cousin Baby I shall for ever be yours for ever.”

The old queen, “Starlight did you here that decree.” “My grand child needs cauldrons full of gold to present to her Royal Leprechauns.”

“Your highness as Royal treasurer I heard and have everything prepared. It is such a long time since any queen gave that order. I though have everything ready.”

Alexis, “Leprechaun or hobbit please line up if you have never had your luck or need it replacing.” Quite orderly the Leprechauns lined up followed by the Hobbits. Towards the end of the line came Bilbo & Frodo.”

Saskia accepted her luck, “Your majesty as I tend to travel will you keep it safe for me then I know I can call on it when or if I need it.” All of Saskia sisters followed suit.

“The young Leprechaun who was sat on Alexis knees said, “If my Hobbit cousins can do that so can I.” Within minutes all the leprechauns who had received their luck handed it back to Alexis & said, “We have touched it and now know it is there for us should we ever need it.”

One or two leprechauns who still had their own gold came and said, “Your Majesty will you also look after our gold.”

Alexis handed them a gold coin, which they all put in their cauldron. “You accepted my coin so now you also are Royal Leprechauns like the others and yes Starlight will look after your treasure.”

Baby also came and scrambled on to Alexis’s knee. “As you all can see these two babies have apparently adopted me as their mother.” “If you all do not mind it is feeding time for them both.” Alexis undid her top and proceeded to feed leprechaun & hobbit.” As they suckled they started to shrink. Eventually they stopped shrinking.

Alexis said, “Tanya they may now go to the nursery now. Now they will be my children for all perpetuity.”

Frodo, “Your granny once gave me the same chance & I failed to take it.”

Alexis, “Once the offer is made it still stands if you wish then Granny will be happy to oblige in fact it could have a rejuvenating effect on her.”

Bilbo, “Your Majesty we are two of your loyal hobbits now elevated to Royal leprechauns. We have seen the new queen installed & our town restored. If it pleases you Frodo and I would like to take you up on your offer. Frodo's only child is now a baby & will never remember him.”

“Frodo and Bilbo I am surprised you actually lasted so long. Of course you can both be my babies.”

Frodo, “My friend it looks like we will be with you for some time to come although is somewhat a different form. Before we depart we have a few bequests to make.” Bilbo looked at Shamus, “As you will now be the eldest of our families I leave this family tree in your care.” “Saskia I can see myself and Frodo in you to you I leave this diary of our adventures. I hope you find the time to continue my stories. For those two young to read we have a CD of our adventures. Starting with how I defeated the dragon with sting.”

Frodo, “Your majesty we are ready to become your children.”

The Old Queen, “Family & friends be witness to the fate of my dear Bilbo & Frodo. Before they were my friends but now they truly become my children.” Frodo was the first to attach himself to a nipple & was followed shortly by Bilbo. At first it appeared as if nothing was going to happen and then the changes started. Within seconds of the changes starting the two of them were as babies again. The old Queen also felt the changes as the years dropped away from her. Very soon she also looked like a carbon copy of Alexis.

Starlight, “Queen young & old we can no longer tell the difference.” “Hail queens of this land.”

Alexis, “Do you mind if I call you Galadriel as it will cause confusion with Astrid if I call you that.”

“Alexis, I do not mind as many know me by that name already.”

Astrid was the first to speak, “We have another big sister Galadriel and four baby sisters now.”

Alexis, “Astrid you are correct we can hardly call Galadriel granny when she is apparently no older than us.”

Alice, “Mistress we have a lady outside looking for Helen.” Helen went to see what the woman wanted.

She found the woman in the office waiting. “I am seeking you help I do not know it is possible to help or not. My four sons along with some friends went to a football match in Romania. They watched England beat Romania 6-1 this was the second match & England had won 4-0 at home. During the match everything was ok. On the way back to the hotel the boys were attacked. The boys tried to defend themselves but eventually they were overpowered. They woke up to find themselves in a hospital. Eventually a doctor came round who could speak English. Over there the law is tough on trouble makers.”

One of the boys said, “We were the victims of an attack by Romanian trouble makers.”

“Yes so I understand from the manager of the hotel. Had you been trouble makers you would by now been in the jail along with the others. Once you have recovered you will be allowed to go home. At this point none of the boys realised that they had all had their testis removed as happens to all trouble makers in Romania.”

“It was not till they got back to Britain that they started noticing changes to their bodies. They all went to the doctors who discovered their Testis had been removed. This in its self-sparked a diplomatic incident. I heard from a friend of a friend that you may be able to help all the boys. Money is no object as the UK government will pay all the bills and debit it to the Romanian government. I only have one son left who did not go to the match and he is not exactly a son”.

“I am very busy on Monday with some scheduled surgery but if you can arrange for the boys and parents & any sibling to attend at 09.00 on Tuesday morning, I would be grateful.”

“Thank you very much Dr Helen I apologise for disturbing you on your day off. All my boys wanted to see this place & I thought perhaps that I could kill two birds with one the stone.”

Helen, “Actually we are closed to the public today.” Alexis & some of the party came to see how Helen was getting on. “This lady came to see me and also to bring her children here for the day.”

Astrid shot outside and found the Mini coach of boys. “I have to tell you to follow me.” She noticed the youngest was dressed like a girl.

Astrid said, “Before you are allowed in you all have to be dressed in costume.”

The youngest, “All of us?”
Astrid, “You all have the choice of Elf, Pixie, Fairy, Dwarf, leprechaun or hobbit.”

The youngest, “My brothers have decided they will be Elves while I will be one of the Fay.” At first they looked at the costumes and then said, “Well it is only us that know we are wearing dresses.”

Astrid looked them over, “Yes you are all presentable. We can go now to the garden to find your mother.”

They saw their mother talking to some girls. She smiled when she saw them walking down the path. The youngest recognised Alexis & Galadriel for what they were. “Your majesties I found these elves that apparently got lost.”

Alexis, “Very well they may go and play with the others.” “You though I want here.”

As the last of the brothers walked down the path past Alexis one said, “You know who we are?”

“I know more than my brothers & that none of us will ever see the inside of the clinic. My brothers when they accepted that costume accepted a new way of life. I always was a girl in a boy’s body and mum knew that. When I put this on I became one of your Fay. I have no regrets and before long my brothers will have forgotten what they once were.”

Helen, “This is not what I intended but apparently your youngest knows more than I do.”

“Mum it only needed them to get in dresses for them to realise they no longer look like boys or even act like boys and have not done so for some time. Yes they dressed in boys clothing but still looked like tomboys. Did you not notice they all had developed breasts? If I could wave this wand I would make it so they all could have babies. I am not allowed to do such things though. Only a queen can do that. I have two queens in front of me and a younger queen who came to get us out of the mini coach. I am not a fool like my brothers who did not realise the costumes are enchanted. From my books and the stories mother read to me I recognised where we were.”

The mother, “She loved the stories in the books and said, One day I will grow into a Fairy & be friends with the queen. I took it all with a pinch of salt. As he grew older I realised he was only happy in female attire so I let him be happy.”

“I think he had a premonition of what was going to happen to the others as he begged them not to go and said, “Your lives are in danger if you go. Of course they took no notice of the ranting of their younger sibling.”

“Your majesty I know that you are going into hospital & when you come out your power will have increased from what it is now. I know that there are those here today that will soon look no older than you your Majesty. I know many things but nobody takes notice of me. Even mum says yes dear but in all honesty does not believe me.”

Alexis said, “Astrid the costumes were did you get them from?”

“Oh that is easy Starlight gave them to me.”

“Starlight about the costumes.”

Starlight, “The costumes would not have worked if they had male hormones running round their system. As you can see we have several more Elf maidens & one Fay Seer. Also for the costumes to work like they have somewhere in the distant past somebody on the female line has been a Fay.”

Alexis looked at the mother, “Perhaps we should also put you in a costume.”

Starlight returned, “Your majesty I only had this costume that might fit with your permission can we see if it fits?”

The mother looked at the costume, “No, No, No, I am not allowed to ever put that on again.”

Alexis, “Whatever is wrong? You look as if you have seen a ghost or something. To be honest I am not all I seem. Many moons ago I was exiled because of love.”

Galadriel, “Because of your love for your children you are also restored.”

Alexis, “I do not know what this is about but I command you to put that dress on.”

“If it is your command then I will put it on but there are those here with long memories and they may not like me wearing it.”

Astrid,” Do you need all the Queens to tell you to put the dress on or shall I get Starlight to dress you?”

Starlight, “May I your majesty it has been such a long time since I was allowed to dress a Royal Princess. Ever since Princess Amber was exiled for falling in love with a human I was held to blame & only when she is restored will I also be restored as Royal Dresser.”

“Sorry Starlight I did not realise that you had got into trouble.”

Galadriel, “Sister you exile had many consequences. One was that I became queen and rescinded the order of your exile. You though could not be found. Your children though have all pledged allegiance too my great granddaughter. You your self have obeyed her command and that of her daughter Astrid. Starlight is happy because she once again can be a royal dresser. That is all she seems to have been doing all day first dressing leprechauns then your children.”

Princess Amber curtsied, “I Princess Amber Rose request that Starlight be the Royal Dresser.”

Alexis looked at Starlight, “Starlight today you have worked wonders while I could order you to do the job do you actually want to do it or would you rather do what you do now?”

“Your majesty I wonder if it is possible for me to combine both jobs as neither will take me long to do.”

Alexis, “Princess Amber you made no mention of your husband.”

“My husbands were all cursed. I went to bed with them and in the morning my husband was gone and there was a child. Many times I got married and each time my husband left me with a child. I decided to seek female company and chose a girl who was rather butch. She also vanished & once again I was left with a child. After that I decided not to go with anybody. Then my children were hurt & I was unable to help them and I decided to seek Helen out after hearing of her successes.”

Alexis, “Amber for love you left your family and for love you are returned to them. There will be no more recriminations.”

Alexis, “Today has been a mile stone for many of us. While some of you knew my fate I certainly did not. You all know the fate of Frodo & Bilbo. I am looking for two volunteers to help with a situation we have. You need to know it will be a permanent job.”

Shamus and partner stepped forward. “I presume the same fate awaits us as happened to Baby & Diana.”

“Starlight will you keep hold of our luck for us should we ever need it.”

Alexis, “Like the other four you both will retain your full knowledge & still be able to speak. As some of you will already know princess Amber Rose has been restored to us. She though is in urgent need of attention that these two volunteers can give. You two one you accept the nipple will become Royal babies.”

Shamus, “I once had a crush on Princess Amber Rose. I now get her as my mother.”

Alexis, “Princess Amber now you will see were all your babies came from. This time though you will never stop feeding them. You originally were destined to become a Queen and as such. Certain attributes you inherited.”

“Princess Amber you cannot shirk your responsibilities entirely. You will with Galadriel, while I am away look after my people.” As Alexis spoke the two leprechauns took up their positions and undid Amber’s top. Amber got a slight shock when they attached themselves.

Alexis, “Leave them and watch.” Shortly after Amber realised she was holding two babies.

Galadriel, “Now we are truly twins again. Your babies like mine will never grow old & like them we will always look like teenagers. Likewise Alexis and her siblings when they take two together.”

Tanya came and said, “I presume you wish the babies to go to the Nursery mistress.”

Allison, “Tanya please can you return with Baby & Diana. Alexis & I wish to carry them round with us.”

The rest of the day was taken up with exploring the new extension and buildings. Be they leprechaun or Elf they all found something they liked even the Giant Rombald was happy as he sat down at the side of a giant dog and stroked it. “I see you have giant animals especially for me thank you very much.”

The Fairy seer, “Now Mum is reunited with her family am I still allowed to play with Astrid.”

Alexis, “I have made a mistake. Baby promised Elsa she could take her out shopping.”

Baby who was being returned by Tanya said, “Elsa is going to love showing me off to all her friends.”

Elsa came up with Jeff, “May I show them off.”

Alexis said, “Well I was going to feed them both.” “No need to worry I will do that”, and before Alexis had time to argue Elsa sat down, and was feeding both babies. “At least when we are out together you have no need to worry where your next meal is coming from.”

Jeff, “Elsa do you feel ok.”

“I feel fitter than I have for a long time Jeff.”

Jeff looked at his wife and said, “Elsa are you sure you are ok.”

Galadriel, “Do not worry Jeff it will only happen if she happens to suckle the babies and they can make anybody they desire to produce the milk for them.”

Jeff, “In that case remind me to keep well away at feeding time.”

Elsa giggled, “I was just imagining what you would be like with a nice top deck.”

Lord Percy, “That was rotten to tease him like that. Elsa you know jolly well those two have had their fill. Also I want to speak to both of them. Baby I know full well you have the ability to change back to normal & the same goes with your companion.”

“Oh you are a spoilsport I was just enjoying myself.”

Elsa looked relieved, “So you can still be bridesmaids for my daughter?”

Baby said, “Elsa I have worked hard for you & have no intention of missing the wedding of my friend. Until Lord Percy told me I had no idea that I could change back. Our new job though is to be babies so except on special occasions that is what we will be.”

Elsa,” It looks like I will be taking twins out then.”

The remainder of the weekend went without a hitch. Tourists came flocking to see the latest attraction. Alexis, “It is a good job we put that new road in. The old road could not have coped with all this traffic. The cafe had been doing a roaring trade, as had the food areas in the new shire.

Angela had been totalling the receipts for the weekend. “Well our income from the garden has greatly increased all our investors will be happy if this continues.” Through the gates this weekend we have had 1,000,196 customers.”

Saskia, “All of the Fay are happy in their new homes and like the idea of children been allowed to play with them. One or two of them have asked if we could envisage a further extension to the garden. They have pointed out that whilst we have accommodated the entire Fay so far we have not done anything for their Mer cousins.”

Alex looked at the receipts, “If we did that we also would need to increase the car parking capacity as we were close to being full this weekend. Saskia I cannot promise you anything but can you bring the Fay who mentioned this to me and Allison while we are in the hospital. I would like a quiet chat with them after Saskia has gone.”

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos