Alex & Chris Chapter 51

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 51 Tilly's sister restored.
“Now I have just thought of something. Cousin Tilly and Aunt Jean it concerns you both. Aunt you were laid in the grave in a deep sleep. I had another Cousin Tilly's sister who was also laid to rest at the same time. I think this time all the family can gather round the grave. Cousin I Alexis your Empress command you to arise from the earth.” The earth started to shudder and shake.

“Where am I?”

Alexis. “You are just a little dirty but otherwise you are fine. Tilly will take you and help you get washed and dressed.”

Andorra, “Alexis I have heard of that before but never seen it.”

Alexis, “I better tidy up before we leave or we will have the priest ringing for the police again.”

The Brown Queen, “You had better remove the remains of the coffin.” Before it could be removed it burst into flames.

Astrid spotted an item of jewellery and scrambled into the grave and got it out.

Alexis, “That must belong to my cousin so she can have it when we return to the house.”

The soil was soon back in the grave and the Brown Queen pointed her hand at the site. It was soon covered over with grass and flowers.

Andorra, “You all work like a well healed cog. You all have your own speciality. Yes I know what mine is. Even my Sister knew.”

Alexis, “Just because you love children does not mean you are any lower status than the rest. My Dwarfs and Leprechauns all love tunnelling & I keep finding extensions that I think we will never fill. What happens next? We get another influx of Fay. Then the Hobbits have to build more tunnels. They are just as dear to me as the Fay who fell in the cow pat and had broken wings.”

“Likewise Gunter and the forest sprites. A few of the family live a short distance away but I am in regular contact with them.”

One of the sisters, “This is what we once had talked about doing, but never did was to open a hotel complex for Fay.”

Alexia, "That is a smashing idea & we can all come for a holiday to the seaside.”

Tilly interrupted their talking with her sister. “My sister she has been asking to speak to Alex her cousin.”

Alexis, “I once was Cousin Alex, but now I am Alexis what can I do for you?

“Before when I was in the dark place I found I could talk with Loretta she lives in America. She is asking for help and also keeps saying Nana Andorra help us please.”

Alexis, “I do not know this friend of yours, but we can certainly help however we need to do it officially.”

George needs help in the USA.

Alexis, “Is the transmitter on the moon ready?

Draco. “OK, but this is going to give the whole planet a wakeup call.”
The next minute all the transmitters across the earth soon found their transmissions had been blocked.

“Greetings to the people of the planet Earth. My name is Empress Alexi’s supreme commander of my peoples. Normally I do not interfere with your internal politics. I much prefer to let you sort your own differences out. However even I can see after the latest natural disaster that even a super power is stretched to the limit. With this in mind I have decided to send all my peoples large and small to help the rescue operation in the southern states. I must warn you all though while my people are peace loving anybody taking shots at them will be eaten. As I speak the first of my help is arriving you may see from the black clouds.”

Saskia, “Alexis we have already completed the passage.”

As expected this offer put the President in a panic. His top aides where trying to find where the broadcast came from. The local police chief at first thought it was a joke until Dragons started to arrive.

“She titled herself the Empress of the Heavens. They appear to be accompanied by birds large and small. How do we greet Dragons?”

“Not sure sir as we have never have had to do that before.”

“Hello I am Jack Church Chief of police. Sorry but I have never spoke with a dragon before.”

Andorra, “My Mistress sends her greetings.”

As they spoke they heard gunfire. Then there was a scream. Rombald came walking up the street with two armed looters.

“I found these troublesome flies causing trouble have I to swish them mistress?”

“No Rombald the Police chief can deal with them. We have to rescue the innocent and the dead.” They put the looters behind bars and then telephoned the white house.

“No we have not gone crackers we are being helped by Dragons and Giants.” This brought considerable laughter to both CIA and the FBI. They changed their minds when other police chiefs rang with the same information.”

The President, “Just what is going on in those states I have already committed all the man power we have available?”

“Sir if the reports are correct then Dragons and Giants are helping with the recovery of our people.”

George Bush got another broadcast. “Hello again as you will know by now some of my winged legions are already helping in the rescue effort. Shortly I will be committing more of my people. George I will meet you in New Orleans.”

“How can she possibly know where we are going?”

“Sir I think you better look either side of our jet. We appear to have company.”
“Hi George I see you have noticed your protection. We cannot have anything happening to you can we” Air force one landed at the international airport.

The Chief of police was there to greet him. “Sir I know you will think this is farfetched, but we are receiving supernatural help.”

“No Chief I believe you I had two dragons escort my plane here.”

In front of them stood a rather large jovial fellow. “Hi there my niece said you need rather a large volume of water moving quickly. Allow me to help. Sorry I have not introduced myself I am best known as Neptune lord of the waters.”

George, “As in the Roman God of the Sea.”

“Yes Laddie that is me. I think some of you may have already met my brother Rombald & Family. Sorry must go see you soon.” As Neptune vanished the waters all started to drain away rapidly.

“I see but find it hard to believe apparently the ancient gods have decided to help us.”

“Greetings George. I finally get to meet you in the flesh. I presume your men are trying to find where my broadcast came from. They will eventually find it made its way from your moon to various orbiting units and to earth. Before you ask no we do not live on the moon it is only a staging post for my people.”

The broadcast was seen by many nationalities. “Sir something strange is happening. The Chinese and the Indians are sending plane loads of people to help. The Chinese chairman says. If the Golden dragon provides help then so must we. Same with the Hindus. They say the Eternal lords have finally returned to the earth. Apparently our friends the British are equally excited and say the Lords who live under the hill have returned to their domain and have promised two super regiments to help in the rescue operation.”

Draco returned, “Ha you must be George. I am Draco but the Romans knew me as Mars the god of war. I believe you know my father as Jupiter.”

George, “Young lady who might you be?”

“That George is rather difficult to say. The peoples of the earth know me as many names. Most will recognise me as Empress of the Heavens or Queen of the seas. Some may call me the Golden Queen or the Dragon Queen. If you live in Britain you might call me the Fairy Queen. In India I am the supreme god having rule over life and death. My people built Stonehenge and the pyramids. We can only be found if we so desire it so there is little point in your men checking us out. Soon our task will be done. You though will have a major task of reconstruction.”

Astrid returned, “Mother we have recovered all those still alive and now the dead are being brought and placed in the baseball stadium.” Snow arrived with children on his back.

“Jupiter I presume?”

“I go by Snow there days, but yes I was once known by that name.”

Astral appeared, “Mother we have the British, Chinese and Indian ambassadors all requesting to see you.”

George was surprised at the reaction of the three men. The Indian ambassador came in crawling on the floor, “I represent my people of India who are pleased that you have returned to us goddess.”

The Chinese walked in backwards, “Golden Empress we your golden people welcome you whom taught us many things.”

The British was last. “Greetings Titania! We of the Haunted Isles thank you for helping our younger less fortunate cousins in their hour of need.”

George Bush, “Titania?”

“Gentlemen I thank all three of you for your words of welcome. I have assumed a form that you may all look upon and not go blind. George this is Titania my grandmother and Queen of the Fay. The Haunted Isles are alive with the tales of my people be it Pixies in Cornwall or Leprechauns in Ireland. The Celts of Wales even placed my father on their flag. Uncle Rombald is a Titan & was reputed to roam the hills & mountains of Northern England. Visit the Isle of Man and the locals will all greet Titania some even will leave her food. They all warn the visitors to always greet the Fay when they pass over the bridge. To the Chinese Ambassador, Endora, Titania & Tatiana have at one time all resided in China.”

“Empress many of my people reported seeing great flights of dragons heading for Everest.”

“Ambassador that is correct I summoned all my people to a parliament or Tynwald as we call it, and they went to collect my grandmothers. Likewise Endora left her pet Volcano in Tibet to be with me. Now perhaps you would like to review my companions. We start with the smallest these are the smallest of our people you call them pixies. Next we have the Leprechauns resplendent in their green. Then we have our small company of Dwarfs headed by their Queen. If you look over head you will see the massed flights of our Eagle squadrons. Now there are the many Fay and finally bringing up the rear are the Titans. After the Titans came another procession which stopped by Alexis.

George, “The girls who are they?”

Farewell George.

“George they wait for me their queen to lead them home again.”

Allison came and addressed Alexis, “Sister we have done all we could. The reconstruction is up to the Americans now.”

“Good-bye gentlemen, it is no good trying to find me all leads will be false. If I wish to speak I will do so. Now I bid you farewell.” There was a flash and all had vanished.

“I suppose we had better get to the stadium and see how many bodies they have recovered.”

On each body was a note where it was recovered from. Teams where placing the bodies in refrigerated containers.

The Chinese Ambassador, “President we in China like our counter parts in Britain & India have known for thousands of years the Dragon people live alongside us. We have never found them although we searched often.”

The British, “If they had wanted to take over they could have done so a long time ago, and there would have been nothing we could do to stop them. We for one will not be attempting to upset them.”

The Indian, “President Bush at the moment you have the Queen of Heaven as a friend, do not make an enemy out of her by trying to track her down. For all the might of America you will not find her.”

British representative. “I am afraid old chap they are correct, and all of us agree on that regardless of which country we live in.”

George was not about to listen to anybody. He was a little thick headed when it came to things like that. Act first and then consider the consequence later. He had the CIA & FBI & other agencies trying to trace where Alexis and the others lived.

“We have something sir it appears to be in the mid Atlantic Ocean.” George and the others watched, as Neptune appeared to be Water Skiing using dolphins as a motor boat. He raised his hand and pointed his Trident and the next second the screen went blank.

Meanwhile the Chinese had sent an expedition to Everest to look for the Queens former home. Before long they found the cave where the queens had once lived. They found both feathers and scales. They though decided to remain quiet about their find. They did though install a holy man in the home.

The chairman, “All he had to do was keep the place clean and tidy in case the queens ever wished to use it again.”

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos