Alex & Chris Chapter 27

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharpharlad

Chapter 27 More Clients.

Helen left at 6.30 to get to the office for the early appointment. She found her first customer was already waiting. There was a rather well dressed lady with her husband and child. “This is our son Christopher he was in a cycling accident.”

Helen, “I will need to inspect your child.”

The father, “Before you do here is the donation we said we would pay just to see you.”

Helen, “Thank you it will help those less well off than you. If you can afford to pay we ask for the costs, but I will not turn anybody away.”

Leslie took the notes and then Helen said, “May I ask what happened.”

“Christopher was cycling with friends and did not see the branch. He suffered crush injuries. He then started changing.”

Helen, “Did the consultant not tell you or suggest you needed testosterone injections?”

The father, “He point blank refuses to have injections as it could end his cycling with British cycling.”

Helen “If you had taken them you would not be looking like girl.”

The young man broke down in tears, “That is part of the problem for as long as I can remember in my head I was a girl. I was told stop being silly if god had wanted you to be a girl he would have made you one. So now he is making me a girl like I am in my head.”

The father, “That was me I am afraid. Even I realise that there now is no hope for my son.”

Helen, “Actually there is although I will need to take some samples from you. I also need to do some ultra sound tests and X-rays. I have to ask you this though & I need a united answer from you all. If I was unable to restore your son but could give you a fully functioning daughter how would you feel?”

The mother, “If you could do that for Christine then I would give you a cheque for double what we have paid today.”

The father, “In addition to the £100,000 we were told the operation cost. I would rather have a fully functioning daughter who was happy rather than a son who was unhappy & could not give us grandchildren.”

Helen, “In ten days to three weeks you will get a phone call asking you to come in. You will need to be clear of food before the operation can go ahead but usually you are in for no longer than 48 hours and then you will need to recuperate at home. Have you a maid or nurse who can push and tend to Christine for at least a week.”

The father, “That is not a problem I will hire her a companion.”

Helen, “Thank you again for the donation.”

The father, “If possible I would like to talk to a person who has already had this done.”

Leslie wheeled Terri, “I was the first and Terri here is the latest. Between us we can answer all your questions.”

Leslie, “I can assure you that on me everything works as this is my daughter who was conceived after the surgery were performed.”

Terri, “It is too early to tell you mine is working as I have only just had my stitches out.”

“What I can tell you is I now urinate like a girl. Also I no longer have any need of Hormone top up like I used to have. My sisters will tell you I always have been a girl to them but legally I have been male. I got a job and my boss realised I was transgender and paid for my operation. Now I feel complete so if I was in your shoes I would not have any doubts about the operation.”

A technician came in and handed Helen some results. Helen, “It is a good job they did not complete the job on you as we have managed obtain some to your stem cells which means we can help you to be female. As yet we have not managed to successfully recreate male organs but we have managed to recreate female organs. That is what we can do for you.”

Christine, “So I will be able to be Christine & nobody will know I was ever male. If that is the case I would like you to go ahead and help me.”

Helen looked at the parents. Both of them nodded. “In that case we should be ready in about ten days it actually depends on how quickly the growth is.” During that day Helen had rather a busy time talking to potential customers.

“Sorry boss I decided to push them all in especially as they all promised donations if I did.”

Helen looked at the cheques in front of her, “This alone will enable us to help a considerable number of people.”

Just as Helen was about to pack up she got a phone call from St James’s. “Hello we need your help. We have a four year old boy parents killed outright in plane accident child survived but no relatives. Currently under care of social services. Child survived but is badly injured.”

Helen, “He should be at the Leeds General then if he has major problems.”

“We know that but he also needs help in an area that you are the expert.”

Helen, “I have had rather a long day but if you send him down I will see what I can do for him.”

As she spoke the registrar, “Madam the child is here.”

Helen looked at the child he had lost both legs. He looked at Helen, “I understand you are the good fairy who will help me walk again.”

Helen spoke again to the man who had telephoned her. “The child I can help but it is going to be rather a long job it is not a five minute job. I will need to talk to somebody about the child as somebody will have to authorise the surgery.”

“Actually Helen we have already thought that out. We have decided that it would be best for the child if you made the decisions concerning her.”
Helen went back to the child, “They told me once I got my legs fixed that if I was very good you might let me stay.”

Helen, “How old are you?”

“A few days ago I was Five.”

Helen thought about Astrid, “Would you mind a sister the same age as you.”

“That would be cool I am a sister myself now my pee pee went away with my legs.”

Helen, “Well I have some little girls at home who will love to nurse you better.” She took the child home.

Helen got the wheel chair out and put the child in it and pushed her into the Castle. “You must be a good fairy if you live in a castle.” As Helen arrived the girls were just returning from a dance class and were still in their tutus.

Alexis came up, “Hello and who have we here?”

“I was called Sam but the doctors have been calling me Samantha after the accident. Mum and dad are sleeping & had to go away. I have nobody now.”

Astrid, “Yes you have silly. I asked Aunt Helen for a sister and now I have a sister.”

Sam started crying, “They were nice in the hospital, but I was teased and tormented at the home. I was called Legolas by the others at the home. No cock & other similar names. I tried to kill myself that is why I was taken back to the hospital.”

Astrid, “Well you are home now and have three sisters to protect you.”

Alexis, “Sam would you like to be one of my daughters?”

Sam looked at Astrid, “Have you just had a party?”

“All three of us share the same birthday although we are two years apart.”

Helen, “If you agree you will get a lot of big sisters & lots of grandmas.”

“I never knew my grandparents they had gone to sleep like mummy & daddy. I would like some sisters and Grandparents. I do not want to have to go back to that place where they hurt me.”

Helen Picked up the phone and spoke to social services. It was obvious she was fuming, “So you put a handicapped child in there without support. Apparently you did not listen to her or do anything about the torture she was receiving. She needed to try and kill herself to bring her to my attention. I will be at court in the morning asking to have her made a ward of the Middleham estate.”

Helens phone call got social services in a panic.

The following morning Helen appeared at the court and asked for the child to be made a Ward. “Are yes Lord Percy telephoned me about what has been going on. You young lady in future you will be known as Samantha Middleham and are now the daughter of Lady Alexis Middleham. I further order a police investigation as to what has been happening at the children’s homes in Leeds. I understand that all Samantha’s parent’s property has been put in storage and the house disposed of. I order everything belonging to Samantha and family to be returned along with the funds received from the sale of the home.”

Lord Percy, “I suppose you would like a princess like your sister?”

Astrid, “Sam missed her party so can we have another?”

Sam, “It cannot be my birthday party but it can be a welcome sister party.”

Lord Percy, “I think we can give you a belated birthday party. I also think you should receive the same as your sisters. So I expect all the guests who were at the other party to be at yours.”

Allison was still in a wheel chair and Sam saw her. “Did Alexis make you a member of the family? I see you are in a chair like me are you going to have surgery with Helen?”

Allison, “Yes I am waiting for surgery in fact it should be soon. As to your first question it is a little bit more complicated. Alexis has always been my sister but I was abducted at birth by the person I thought was my mum. She also went to sleep recently and she told me just before she died.”

“When I get my legs again can we go and visit my parents and your mum.”

Alison, “Would you like a stone to go up for your parents with their picture in it?”

“Yes please. Alison what do I call you because the three little ones all call you a big sister & I would like to also.”

Astrid, “We are all little sisters so Alexis, Allison, Jade, Angela, & Tilly are our big sisters. Will you allow me to push you? Do you remember what happened in the plane?”

“Yes to both questions Astrid. We were nearly home and there was a bright flash & dad was struggling to control the plane. Mum made sure I was securely strapped in and gave me a kiss and that was the last I saw of her.”

Alexis, “Did the home not show you the paper how your father had valiantly tried to save you all and also keep the plane away from a built up area? I think we have some cuttings if you want to read them. Sam that man with the funny wig made you my Ward. That means that that I will have to look after you like your real mummy & daddy did. If you want to call me a big sister that is ok with me.”

“Alexis what I would like is a tut. I have not had one since mummy & daddy died.” For a second or two Alexis looked puzzled and Sam held her arms up.

“Oh Sam you want a hug. I can guarantee you will have plenty of those.”

Alison, “Would you like to share my chair with me I also need plenty of tuts.”

Sam, “Would you let me cuddle up to Allison? I have lots of mummies to cuddle me now.”

Astrid, “You will have me to sleep with and if you need anything I will go for help.”

“I might not be the best person to sleep with. I have to be padded up before I go to bed.”

Astrid, “So what mummy & Aunt Helen are used to having little girls and accidents. It is not long since I used to have pull ups. Once Aunt Helen makes you better your problems will stop.”

Helen, “Alexis I need your permission to fix Sam.”

Chris looked at the child, “Helen How long will it take to grow the limbs and other items?”

Helen, “Two to three days considering her size.”

Alexis, “Helen you have my permission to go ahead.”

Helen, “It is a good job you said yes as I have already ordered the work.”

Astrid, “I know you do not like needles but if mummy Alexis was giving you a tut you would not notice the needle and when you awake you will have your legs again. First we have a party for you and then me you and Alexis have some serious shopping to do if we are to dress alike.”

Clara, “You are not going without your gran or grannies.” Sam held her little arms up “You are adorable as you are. Will you give your granny a cuddle?”

Before the evening was out everyone present had given Sam a cuddle.

Rose came and said, “Madam we have guests Lord Percy and family.

Christobell, “Father, Uncle Jeff I see you have brought the remainder of the family.”

“Well I wanted to show off my latest great granddaughter.”

Jeff, “We thought you & Tanya would like some necklaces like your sisters.”

Dora, “Astrid we would like you to model clothing for your sister & self.”

Doris, “When we realised you had a sister we thought that before we sell any of this you and your sisters would like to look through it all.”

Astral said, “Can we model some as well?”
Dora, “It is a good job we also brought some in your size. Now would Sam like to give us a hug?”

Sam smiled, “I am getting plenty of them but you can never have too many hugs. They all have been playing pass the Sam and each one of them has given me a cuddle.”

Jeff, “Alexis has told us what happened to you.”

“I never want to go back to that place again they were nasty to me.”

Jeff said, “There is no chance of that none of us will let that happen to you. In fact I doubt that that home will last much longer.”

“There was a lady who for a while worked at the home who was kind to me. She lost her job for some reason and I never saw her again. After she left I never had another cuddle again.”

Alex, “Sam we will have had to employ somebody to help look after you when we cannot be with you. This will be your personal nurse.” She has other duties but there is no reason that they cannot be combined with helping looking after you.”

Sam rubbed her eyes, “Tanya is that you?”

“Cherub who did you think it was.”

“Now I know I am safe because you promised me you would move heaven & earth for me. When you left I thought I had seen the last of you.”

Alexis, “So there is no problem with having Tanya as a companion?”

“No but she is also taking on my sisters.”

Tanya, “I already know all about them. They already have several people who look after them.”

“I need a Tanya tut.”

Tanya, “That was what got me in trouble but now it does not matter. If that is what you want and need that is what you get. The manager thought I was getting too friendly with some of the children especially Sam here. So I was transferred and then downgraded and fired.”

Lord Percy, “Tanya we all know why you got in trouble. So you fully understand and as I am the senior male if any of my granddaughters feel the need for a cuddle then you have to ensure they get one.”

Tanya picked up Sam, “My Lord this will be a pleasure. If Sam is going to be a permanent resident here can I have the regular job of nurse to all four girls?”

Sam looked at Alexis, “Do I get a say?”

Lord Percy, “You certainly get a say.”

“Well Tanya I know is safe with. She will look after me as if I was her own daughter and no harm will come to me.” Astrid and the other two started giggling.

Astrid, “Sorry Sam you will have to share Tanya with us. As we also need tuts.”

Tanya, “I think I can manage all four of you.”

Christobell, “Sam you are going to get a lot of honorary grandmas to spoil you something rotten. To all of us you are precious. My granddaughter Astrid some time ago asked if she could have a sister like the twins. You and Astrid could not be better suited; you are both blond with blue eyes. You both were born on the same day in the same hospital and Astrid is Five minutes older than you. Once Helen has made your legs you and Astrid will look like twins.”

Astrid came across and cuddled Sam. “Mum can Sam sleep with me as I need a tut all night long.”

Tanya, “Astrid that would be nice but first I will have to make sure Sam is well protected.”

Astrid, “in that case I better put on my pull-ups as I do not want an accident. I will stop wearing them when my sister is able to.” Astrid gave Samantha another hug.

Lord Percy, “I know you were told your party was going to be in a few days’ time. But you will be in hospital by then receiving your new legs. Even with new legs it will be some time before you can walk again as you will have to learn how to all over again. As we did not know if you had any friends we asked the friends of Astrid and the girls if they could come to your special party. They all know you have been badly injured and need a wheel chair to get about.”

Lord Percy, “We had intended showing you the stables but it is far too wet so instead we have brought your legs to you.” A golden Shetland pony was brought in. “We have had the seat made so you can sit in without falling out.” Sam by now was in an evening dress. Tanya picked her up and placed her on the pony and then walked it to the great hall. The other three girls were wearing identical dresses to Samantha.

A cheer went up from the assembled children as Leslie led Samantha into the hall. Alexis and Helen stayed either side of the pony in case there was a problem.

One of the girls said, “Oh you are so lucky my parents would not allow me to ride a horse in the house.

Sam, “At the moment Lady is my legs. She allows me to be able to go where I want and I am not stuck in the wheel chair. “The children had all brought Samantha presents similar to what they had brought the other girls. One by one the girls call came and gave Sam the presents they had bought.

One little girl said, “I tried to get you the same as the others got but they were out of stock. Mummy said we would get this instead.”

“Oh it is a baby expressions I always wanted one of these. Thank you very much.” Sam held her arms out and the girl went to give her a cuddle.

A lady led the girl to Sam, “Her eye sight is not very good.”

Alexis lifted Sam off the pony and Sam said, “I need new legs and you need new eyes. You need to talk with mummy Helen about new eyes.”

The little girl said, “I can see you now.”

Helen spoke with the mother who said; “She is very short sighted.”

Helen, “Actually there is something that can be done almost immediately in fact it is a relatively easy and cheap procedure.”

It was Sam, who surprised everyone when she said, “Would you like me to come and hold your hand I will stay there all the time with you?”

Helen, “Sam has to go for surgery herself and it would help her if she had a friend in with her.”

The mother, “Isadora I would be able to take you and stay during the operation but then I will have to go to work.”

“Mummy if I have a friend with me then I have all I need.”

Tanya, “Madam I will be there all the time as Samantha is one of my charges. I have the feeling that I will also have assistant nurses to help me.”

The mother looked at Astrid who smiled, “We already have had to look after my big sister Alison and will have to again when she has her surgery.”

Helen, “They all come as a package deal with Samantha.”

“Sam as we are going to be friends could I have a ride on your pony please?”

Alexis, “If you all line up quietly you all can have a ride on Lady as she is stronger than princess and can take older children or hobbits.” Without a sound the girls all lined up to wait their turn on lady.

Alexis said, “As she is your present Sam you go first we will take you to the long gallery and back.” Lady and various family members took all the children to the long gallery and back.

One of the little girls said, “What is a hobbit?”

Saskia who had been attending to Terri entered and said, “I am a hobbit or little person. I prefer to be called a hobbit everyone here calls me that or Saskia. Madam you were correct she is the same as us now. The others are helping her into a chair so she does not miss the party. Terri is worried about her job.”

Angela, “Even if Terri cannot do the kitchen any more we still need pony guides for the new extension.”

Alex, “We can have the work surface lowered so it is suitable for Terri.
The girls shouted, “Look there are loads of hobbits. Have they come to play with us?”

Astrid, “They are all our friends like you they have come for the party.”

Sam, “Hobbits need a turn on the pony then.”

Helen looked at Terri who looked ghastly. “Take it easy it is with loosing so much in so little a time.”

Terri, “You warned me it could happen.”

Helen, “While I want you to get about for the next week you would be better in the chair to acclimatise yourself to your new body. Each of the hobbits teamed up with a little girl and they went to dance.

Sam looked at Terri, “It looks like there is only me and you left.”

Angela & Chris, “You two are not to be left out look Alexis is dancing with Allison in the chair so we will do the same with you two.”

Eventually everyone left for home. Sam looked round, “It is a lot quieter now”.

Alex, “Time for bed now Samantha.”

Tanya, “Do you want me to do that?”

“Tanya if you do not mind I would like to do this myself but I think a goodnight kiss from you once she is in bed will be appreciated. Come Sam & Astrid.”

Astrid went to wash herself while Alexis washed Samantha. They all then said their prayers.

Sam, “Lord Jesus keep looking after my mummy & daddy & keep my new mummies safe. Also I pray for my new friend who needs new eyes & for all my sisters & friends.”

Astrid went to the drawer and pulled out some pull up, “If my sister is wearing them to bed so am I.” They decided to share the one bed.

Astrid, “If Samantha needs anything I can get it for you or Tanya will.” Tanya and some of the others came in and gave the girls a big kiss. Alexis stayed until they both dropped off asleep.

The following morning Astrid was awakened by Samantha sobbing. She found Tanya who came to see what the problem was.

Tanya, “Samantha what is wrong?”

“I like it here but they will send me away because I wet the bed. Nobody likes people who wet beds.”

Tanya, Let me look at you no wonder Alexis did not fit you correctly and it leaked out.”

Astrid, “You do not get sent away just because you wet the bed. We all have had accidents at some time. The twins got scared one day at school and both wet themselves. I have even seen mum with wet knickers. That was because of the garden though.”

Tanya, “I will run you both a bath and change the sheets while you are in it.” When Alexis and Chris called in to see the girls they found them both in the bath playing with plastic ducks.

Alexis, “Tanya has told me off for not fixing you correctly.”

Sam, “So I will not be sent away?”

Chris, “Even if we wanted to I doubt that Astrid would let us she is happy she has a sister like the twins.”

Samantha, “Am I allowed to see the garden? I have been hearing about it from Astrid.”

Alexis we are going there after breakfast. Apparently some of the hobbits want to try and soak us. I have a plan you can fire the water cannon at any Hobbit.” Alexis pushed Sam and Astrid stayed close by.

“There are Hobbits waiting behind those bushes if I sneak behind them we will catch the unaware.” All of a sudden there was several screams as Astrid caught the hobbits.

“That was mean Astrid.”

Alexis, “You all meant to soak us,”

“Not you boss, Heidi & Eleanor are about.”

Astrid, “Sorry I thought you were waiting for us. Not us although some of the others might be.”

Alexis spotted Christobell in the company of Heidi & Eleanor, “Quick hide you may get your chance after all.” The hobbits all jumped out with water pistols firing.”

Heidi, “Just you wait you horrible hobbits I will get even.”

Sam, “You are not going to hurt my friends are you?”

Heidi, I wish I had brought my water pistol it appears we are going to have rather a wet day.”

Sam, “You can borrow mine although it is empty as Astrid soaked them with mine and hers.”

Christobell, “So you got all those hobbits I think we had better stay with you & perhaps we will stay dry.”

Heidi, I would fill these up again so they are ready for the next group. A short while later Astrid said, “They are not very quiet they are behind the bushes again. Astrid went with Heidi & realised it was Saskia & Sisters.

“Quiet,” said Saskia, “They are nearly here. Oh Heidi has vanished never mind we will still get Eleanor & the others.”

“That’s what you think is it Saskia,” as Heidi and Astrid soaked them through. “That is eight Hobbits so far to day.”

Saskia, “I think we are on the wrong team. Do you mind if we join with you? The others are taking Terri to the temple.”

Christobell, “Obviously they intend to use the jets to soak us.”

Alexis. “Tanya would you take Sam to the side entrance and open the door and we will go in though the castle entrance. They will not expect us to come up behind them.”

The group got inside the temple without been spotted. They all regrouped around the pond and all ensured their water pistols were full. The other Hobbits did not notice the door opening. “They are taking their time they should be here by now. Heidi and the others have vanished all that is approaching is Jade pushing Allison. We cannot use the jet as we planned on them but we could us our pistols. Suppose we had better refill them.”

Saskia, “Surprise Surprise we are already here with full water pistols.” Alexis went and pushed the button for the drawbridge to drop in place to allow Jade and Allison across.

Sam, “Is it always like this here?”

Alexis, “Only on weekends as we have a full complement of hobbits then.”

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos