Alex & Chris Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 1 Alex is Annoyed with Chris & Angela

Alex awoke the following morning still in a daze after his previous evening’s discovery. He was upset and annoyed that Christine his wife had sold him like a prostitute to Angela. He realised this could have been his on a permanent basis if he had previously done what Angela had wanted. What he did not realise was that both Angela & Chris were able to see him in his room through a one way mirror.

He was saying to himself. “Chris I still love you and I hope you still love me. I hope you have only loaned me to Angela for these six weeks as you stated. I promised you Christine I would behave and so I will for the next six weeks. I hope though you both keep your promises because if not then I will be away from you both. I am not sure where I will go or what I will do but I will guarantee I will be away. Angela I was once your friend and companion. I would have stayed your friend and companion but you just had to push a bit too far. Regardless of what you think I will never be your slave or your maid. Yes for now I will do all Tilly and the others ask of me but soon as I get the chance I will be away.”

Angela rang for Tilly. “Yes mistress Angela what can I do for you?”

“Tilly when Miss Alex was my friend before do you think I pushed her too hard? You know I intended having him as my life partner?”

“Miss Angela it is not my place to say but perhaps sending the maid costume to the house was the height of folly. Miss Angela I take it you know Miss Alex spouse Christine?”

“Yes Tilly we roomed together at university and she told me she had met a soft feminine man but I did not associate it with My Alex. Alex does not know it yet but we have come to an agreement that we both share him. I give Chris a big slap on her back though she knows she is on to a good thing with Alex and will never let him go permanently.”

“A while ago Christine realised I had gone after the company for me to get my hands on Alex. At first I thought I could perhaps buy his partner off or split them up. Chris is made of steel like me. At college we could never get the better of each other. Having Alex on a part time bass is better than not having him at all. Yes I still have the others but it is still Alex I want.”

“Madame I also missed miss Alex and I hope this time we get to keep her here with us.”

Angela said, “Although he came to my bed last night he was trembling like a scared rabbit. I also noticed he had a little bit of fine bum fluff on his back. I will have to have that removed if at all possible.”

Miss Angela, “Miss Alex only knows the two of us & he is still petrified of you at the moment. May I play the good cop while you play the bad cop? He will turn to me for advice and I will instruct him accordingly.”

Angela thought for a moment and said, “OK but you have to get him to do everything voluntary there has to be no force or coercion used. Now send Alice to come and deal with me & you can tell Miss Alex as she was chosen last night she has a weeks respite from her duties.”

Tilly curtsies and said, “Yes Madame.”

Tilly found Rose and said, “Alice Madame wants you in her room immediately if not faster.” Alice went to see what Angela wanted while Tilly went into Alex's bedroom.

Tilly said, “I have to tell you that you have a weeks respite before you have to try for Angela's bed again.”

“Tilly what am I going to do I do not want to deliberately cross Angela. Yes I am petrified of her although I once loved her & there is still a small flame there for her in my heart. I do not want Christine to get the sack because of me & neither do I want to lose Chris either as I love her very much. I will try and do all that is required & not rock the boat too much.”

Tilly said, “Madame Angela commented that she prefers her girls to have a bit more body hair than you have. Perhaps if you had it all removed she would find you less an attractive proposition.”

“I thought she liked girlie boys.”

“She does but she likes reminding they are not true females.”

Alex said, “Tilly could you arrange for me to have all my body hair removed this week as I have a week respite. I also have been thinking perhaps I could do with some better breast forms than what I already have.”

Tilly said, “I can arrange all that & perhaps you would like a walk round the old place with me. I have to put this locator on your wrist it is Madame's instructions.”

Alex looked at it and Tilly said, “It is like what are put on criminals unless you somehow manage to disable it Madame will know instantly if you try to run away again.”

Alex said, “While the though had crossed my mind I have no intention of incurring the wrath of my wife. So just put the dammed thing on.”

“Miss Alex as it is now on we can go for a walk and talk privately.”
As they walked and talked Tilly said, “So it was the brown dress that finally did it for you. I told Madame not to send it to your aunt’s home but to wait until you got here.”

“Tilly when I saw the dress I realised Angela no longer wanted me for a friend and I had to get away. I got back to mum who was not too pleased with what happened to me. Then there was what happened to aunt. After aunt was killed in the accident I had no reason to ever return here. As I am here though I would like to go to the churchyard and lay some flowers on her grave.”

Tilly said, “We can do that now if you want.” They walked through the lynch gate & into the churchyard. They found the marble headstone & Alex read the inscription & was surprised when she got to the bottom of the inscription. This headstone was placed here by her niece Alexis and her friend Angela who had many adventure with her.

“I presume Angela has also been laying the flowers on the grave.”

“Actually I have every week since the accident but it was on Miss Angela's instructions.”

“Tilly can we go inside and pray? This is the first time I have seen my aunt’s grave. I wonder what became of Aunt's house?”

“Actually I also know that as well because it is my duty to go there once a week and clean it. Miss Angela managed to buy the house and contents from the solicitors. Other than a weekly clean up nothing has been touched since she died.”

“Mum never told me it had been sold off but then I suppose I was still too young to tell.”

Tilly, “As far as I understand. Your mother never got a penny from your aunt’s estate but I may be wrong.”

“Tilly I would like to know what happen to the money as I know mum has always had to scrape to make ends meet. Yes I could have helped if I had allowed myself to be sold for money.”

“I managed to get a grant to go to a decent college and I worked. I know my results could have been better but I did not waste my time at college. I did though while at college find a way to supplement my income and I fear that will one day come to haunt me. One day we had a lecture on the birds and the bees the Lecturer told us that a local facility wanted educated young men for a trial. And they would be willing to pay them. I was one of those selected and every week while at college I had to go to the Facility. I was paid £200 each time I went.”

Tilly chuckled and said, “This facility was it for ladies?

Tilly you may well laugh but I needed the money to get me through college. I never did find out if it was used or if it was just stored.”

Tilly, “I think this is best kept between us as if I know Miss Angela she will buy the whole batch up to prevent others getting their hands on it. I forgot to tell you providing you can go this afternoon there is a place at the clinic for you.”

“Tilly you are wonderful at least I will be handy for my wife who I know will like me like that.”

They walked back to the mansion and Alex, “I did not realise at first that this was where Chris had brought me. Is the racing stable still here and the hidden corner?

“It has changed a bit these days the Hidden corner is open to all comers providing they have the cash.”

“Another day I would like to go in there again. I still remember Miss Angela scream when the water jet hit her as we crossed to the temple.”

Tilly, “I remember now that was one time you had the upper hand on her and cuddled her. It was not the only time though you got the better of Angela.”

“Oh I remember I went with you and Angela to watch some dancing at the Tower in Blackpool and we went on the time ride. Angela was petrified of the ride while you wanted to go again, Angela went a second time with you but had an accident. Tilly I know Angela is not bad. I will have to thank her for placing the tombstone on the grave. As for aunt’s house I will have to see Chris and see if we can buy it back from Angela.”

Tilly, “I doubt that she will do that but she might lease it back if you agree to be her part time companion. Alex you know it could be far worse she could have you as a maid or slave.”

“Tilly if she ever tried that on me I would be taking a knife and removing this and placing it on one of her racehorses. Then I would vanish into obscurity so she could never trace me again. I am afraid Chris would have no impute either as she is far more interested in her job than my welfare. At the moment I am doing this under sufferance but the First time Angela, You or the three maids pull a fast one I am off regardless of the consequences. For now you have my word I will not try anything & will go along with your suggestions. I will tell you though if I think they are getting too much. I wish there was a way I could look like Chris wanted me to without having to take those low dose oestrogen pills.”

Tilly, I will have a talk with the doctor while you are receiving the laser treatment. I understand they will have to put you out is that OK?”

Alex kisses Tilly and said, “At least I have one friend here & I realise Angela is not exactly the enemy but as to if she is my friend the jury is still out on that.”

Alex found Rose had packed an overnight case for her. “Tilly asked me to get it ready for you. This is going to piss of Angela no end.”

The chauffeur took Tilly and Alex to the clinic. The Doctor said, “You are here for Laser and some other small procedures.” Alex signed all the documents and as the surgeon was injecting her with the serum.

Alex heard Tilly say. “She was wondering if you could make her more beautiful for her partner.” That was the last Alex heard before she awoke long after all the surgery had been completed.

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Missing intro

Podracer's picture

It seems I have missed a prologue or previous story to this - however I shall follow Alex's misadventure from here instead.
Love the Forbidden Corner in Leyburn, brought out the kid in me - not that it took much doing!

"Reach for the sun."