Alex & Chris Chapter 60

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 60 New high priestess in China.

Alexis and the others went through the tunnel to China and while there visited the temple the Chinese had created. Alexis noticed the vast crowds and also the media vans. She noticed one was from England and walked up to it.

“May I use your system a moment? Greetings Dragon peoples. I am Alexis the Golden Dragon Empress I come today to take one of your number as my companion and also to find a replacement for her as high priestess. To those who are thinking we must try and ensure our daughter gets that job; I have already selected the person although she has no idea. I also sense there are some in your midst that doubt that I am what I say. So to allay those fears I will show myself in all my glory.

As Alexis transformed all but one person knelt to the ground. Alexis swooped down from where she was, and the person still standing found they were being grasped in a talon. Alexis settled down again and released the person who had by now fainted. Then she continued with the ceremony. Eventually the woman came round to find Astrid & Cleo looking after her.

“Sorry I must have been dreaming & I collapsed with shock thinking it was real. I came here looking for somebody. I thought I recognised my sister, but now I am not sure. Did you two come here for the ceremony like me? I went and missed the important bit due to my fainting. I apologise, as I must have spoiled your day. Perhaps I can treat you to a meal for spoiling everything for you.”

Cleo started to laugh, “Look at the big screens they are just finishing now.”

“I was correct after all my sister is the High priestess.”

Astrid, “Correction your sister Sybil was the high priestess. She is now a companion of the Golden Empress.”

Endora came, “Child it is time for you to take Sibyl’s place as high priestess. I will be around to see you perform your job well. For you are the chosen one and will eventually follow your sister.”

Astrid, “Not before you give me a hug and kiss.”
Sybil found there was many little girls who all wanted a hug and kiss off her. To her credit she gave each one of them what they wanted. Alison also greeted her the same way this time though it was different.

Sydil did not notice but all the others did. The dragon people all said in one voice. “Look the Goddess has also decided to take the new high priestess immediately.”

Sybil was totally unaware of what had happened, “Wow I felt as if I was floating can we do that again please?

Alison grinned, “Sure.” This time Sybil saw her sister and said, “Alexis is that my sister who appears to be united with somebody who looks like you?”

Alexis, “I think perhaps we should go and make the introductions.”

Sybil looked at Alison and then at Alexis It was no dream, and I kissed the wrong one. The dream told me I would embrace the Dragon Queen. Alison and Alexis started to laugh.

“Sybil do you get many dreams you act on?”

“I was told to come here today and I did. I was told my sister is high priestess and she is. I was told to embrace the dragon queen. I failed in that I kissed and cuddled children because they asked me to.”

Astrid came up to the group, “Mum do we get to keep Sybil she is great at cuddling and kissing? She also went flying with big sister Alison so we have to keep her now.”

Sybil also started to laugh, “Sybil you do not do things in half measures do you. You have exceeded your instructions. Allow me to introduce some little friends, Queen Astrid, and her sister Cleo daughters of the Empress, and the one you embraced with a minute ago is Alison twin to the Empress.” Sybil promptly fainted again.

She came round tucked up in a rather large bed. Jade was watching over her when she awoke. “Oh good you are finally awake. Alexis wanted notifying when you awoke. You have to stay put in your condition. My sister will be here soon. Your nurses have all gone for a meal and left me in charge of you.”
Sybil, “Please do they all know I am expecting? A gang raped me and they left me for dead. A couple of old ladies found me and it was they who cleaned me up and nursed my wounds.”

“Sybil we all have known for some time what happened to you. Your nurses were very concerned about you. Dr Helen has looked at you and had forbidden any visitor until you recovered. However you had rather a lot of nurses.”

“Will you ask my sister if she will send some food and money to the two old ladies who looked after me please? I was unable to give either of them anything when I left to come here.”

“I will pass the message on, but there will be no need as that has been taken care of. Now let me sort your hair out as your first visitors will be here soon.”

Endora arrived with Andorra. “Hello dear I see you are finally awake.”

“Sorry I left you both like I did. I wanted to get to my sister & then I end up with lots of nurses. I have just asked Jade if she could arrange to send you some food and money for looking after me. I am very grateful for what you did for me although it may look as if I scampered at the first chance.”

“Yes dear we have just seen your nurses. Jade had to promise she would stay with you until they returned, before they would go for a meal. We both knew you would head for your sister as you did.”

Jade, “The Big boss is coming now.”

Endora chuckled, “I presume she is bringing her team.”

Astrid and Cleo burst into the room and jumped on to the bed. “Hello girls I am expecting somebody important anytime soon.”

They scrambled to either side of Sybil, “We had better protect you then.”

Astrol was next in with her twin. “Hi sisters, Astrid you do know we are getting new club members soon? We have to plan their enrolment.”

“Astrol why do you think we are already here? Mum will be here soon and then the special guests should arrive shortly after that.”
Sybil, “I feel as if I am ready to burst.”

Endora, “Astrid do you mind telling the babies, they have not to be
inpatient.”

Sybil, “Ha that is better they have calmed down now.”

Alexis flanked by her sisters and Galadriel entered. Sybil started to shake and Astrid & Sam took her hand.

Astrid, “Fear not mum will not harm you.”

Greetings Sybil sister of Sydil. I see we are just in time.”

“Empress Alexis, Sorry I cannot curtsy to you. These in here appear to be wanting to be using me as a football.”

Astrid, “Stop that at once, if you wish to play football then come here and play with me at once.”

Sybil smiled, “Little friend they cannot understand you as they are only babies.”

With that Sybil gave a gasp, “It looks like they are coming out to play after all Astrid.”

A second or two later nine tiny but perfectly formed little dragons all shot out of Sybil and flew around the room.

Sybil, “Well sister there is no doubt whose children you have been carrying.” Sybil watched in amazement as Astrid snapped her fingers and the little dragons all landed and went to Astrid. As they did they all changed to babies.

Endora, “Astrid I see they are already doing your commands.”

Sybil thought for a moment and said, “I have just realised you are the Dragon Queen from Tibet. Sorry I did not recognise you or your sister.”

Alexis, “As you will have guessed the special guests have arrived now. You Sybil kissed every one of my daughters and most of my younger sisters. You then embraced my twin so any trace of the children’s father's DNA has been burnt away and replaced with mine. Congratulations Sybil you are going to make a great mother.

Sybil spoke Sister you can relax and rest now. There are too many for you to feed so that job we will do for a while. Unlike human children they will grow rather fast until in four day’s time they are as large as Astrid is now and then they will grow at normal rates.”

Sybil, “I would like each one to suckle from me for a short while before they are taken away to be fed by others.”

Alexis, “Sybil the babies are not the only ones who have changed. Girls would you remove the remaining covers but hold on to Sybil as she is in for a shock.”

At first Sybil did not notice anything different. Then she said, “I appear to have a rash all down my front.”

Cleo, “I know how to clear your rash and gave a low cry the next second all the babies had taken their place along Sybil. They then started to feed.

Alexis, “It comes as a shock the first time. Especially when you have so many. In a short while your rash will have gone and you will once again appear to have two normal breasts.”

One by one the babies threw themselves at Astrid, Sam, Cleo, Astrol & their other sisters.

Astrid, “You are going to make a great mum. When we go out each of their aunts will carry one.”

“Apart from the fact I can grow breasts on demand what else has changed for me?”

Alexis, “Sybil when you flew with my sister you became one with me as your sister is. You may notice you have a heightened sense of smell and super vision. Eventually you will find other gifts as they kick in. All dragons have pouches in which their young can hide or in which they can transport them. All the young know your smell just as they know mine.”

Alexis transformed herself into the Golden dragon as she did so all the babies flew too her pouch. “Come it is time you had your maiden flight.” Sybil copied Alexis and soon found she was flying.

Alexis, “You may change pouches now.” On this command the nine settled into Sybil’s pouch. Sybil soon realised she was also feeding some of them again.

Alexis, “At their age they are always very hungry.”

“They have been feeding from me again”.

As they were flying together Sybil said, “Down there is one of the men who raped me and left me for dead. I wish he was female.”

The next second all nine babies took off and like a rocket headed towards their target. The man started to run but he tripped and fell. In an instant his clothing was ripped from his body. Sybil tried to call the babies off but they would not listen. The man found he was paralysed and could not move. He started to itch along his tummy and rows of teats appeared.

Alexis, “He will be considerably slimmer by the time they have finished.” Eventually they all few back to Alexis and Sybil went to see what was left of the man.

“Alexis they must have eaten him as I cannot find him all I can find is this baby.” Sybil put the baby in her pouch and fled back to Alexis. As she did not realise the baby was feeding from her. “You must be a thirst one. It is a good job I can produce plenty of milk as it looks like I have acquired an extra daughter until we can find who your mummy is.”

Alexis was grinning, “Well where is she?”

“Alexis she is in my pouch doing what the others did.”
“Lift her out it is time she was introduced to the human you.” As she did so Sybil realised she was surrounded by lots of little Astrid’s.

Endora, “This one will always be your perpetual baby and will never grow up." Your other children as you see have grown rather rapidly as you have just noticed. We all have at least one perpetual baby. Most of those though have been volunteers. Take Baby here, she was the smallest of all Hobbits and is now Alexis permanent Baby. All the queens have now at least one permanent baby & some have two. Your sister will get her own permanent baby when she delivers her brood. For now though you only need feed this one.”

“Empress there will be females somewhere who has lost this baby or had it stolen from her.”

Astrid, “Sybil it is obvious you still do not realise. Your daughters did not kill your attacker as you thought. That neither mum nor I would allow. Your attacker has been altered and sentenced by your children. Your attackers mass has been redistributed and absorbed by others. Leaving only the baby you found and suckled. She can never leave you after tasting your milk. She will always be with you. Do not worry about whom or what she once was.”

“Alexis will she remember what she once was?”

Sybil tap the baby and say, “You may talk.”

“At the moment I still have all my memories. Eventually though they will fade away & all I will remember is being your baby. You may not realise it, but I am monitored all the time to ensure I am safe. Sybil your sister will soon have her own brood and they will hunt down my partner in crime & he will get the same sentence as me. Before I am no longer allowed to talk may I apologise to you for what we both did. I know it was wrong “

Alexis, “One day you will be totally free and your old memories will be completely erased. As it is only those memories of Sybil’s attack that remain of the old you. You have been given a chance to atone by my daughters as they have made you their sister. Their gift will considerably extend your life.”

“While I may not be able to speak. My new sisters do converse with me. Sybil what you do not know is I am now addicted to your milk. I can never leave you, as I will always need what only you can provide. This is my own fault as I took your teat when I was in your pouch. My sisters knew full well what I would do. If I had not I could have been placed in a children’s home and grown up normally.”

Sybil picked up the baby kissed it and said, “We both are tied to each other. I need you just as you need me, So I have already forgiven you. I am nearly bursting so I am going to have to put you back to my breast, but I promise we will talk again. Astrid if I understand correctly you and your sisters are as much my daughters as your real mothers?”

Helen said, “Once you have united with Alexis all your children become hers. We all have our own minds but we all also have a collective mind. I was one of Alexis cousins and did not know it & I had two children before I discovered who Alexis was.”

Cleo, “I knew my sisters where coming for me quite a while before they arrived. I went looking and got into trouble and then grandma arrived. Now I am teamed up with Astrid and the others all the time. Grandma Endora had lots of children and we have not recovered them all yet. My sisters and I will hunt them all down eventually. Just because people think you are dead does not mean you are. You and your sister Sybil will help us find more. Mother knew full well when she selected Sydil who she was? Why do you think Endora kept a close eye on her and then looked after you? You both already had a weak dragon strain in you.”

Sybil who had been listening with interest, “If that was the case then the children are not entirely responsible for the transformation.”

Clarisa, “What the two men did to you was unforgivable, however as you are from a weak dragon strain instead of them transforming immediately they had a very slow transformation in which they lost their manhood and developed female equipment. I bet both men became very confused and wondered what was happening to them. All the children did was to drain the former man so he became a baby quicker.”

Clarisa, “You may answer my questions?”

“Yes I went to see a doctor and he found it hilarious that I was changing as I was. He even offered to test me out once I had finished but he never did. In fact no man ever did. I had one heck of a time avoiding a great black dog that kept trying to mate with me. At least I am safe now as it was pursuing me when I changed into a baby and mummy found me.”

Sybil, “You are safe with me I will never let the nasty dog get you.”

Clarisa looked at Astrid and said, “Would you know where the dog is now?

“Yes I know it happens to be tracking his friend and will be still hunting until the new batch is ready to collect him or her as it is now.”

“So say I knew somebody & thought they might be trying to hide something from me could you by any chance look in to their mind.”

Alexis, “Astrid finds she can lock on to certain people and there is no sure way of knowing if she can lock on to your friend. She needs something that belonged to him to help focus on if at all possible.”

“Will a photo do that is all I have of this friend?

Astrid stared at the photo, “Cleo did you get all that?” Cleo and the little ones all took off and a short while arrived back with a baby.

Astrid, “In the morning he will be normal again. Every weekend he is transformed into a baby and is helpless. He made arrangements for somebody to come in and look after the baby but something has gone wrong this weekend. He was lucky that Clarisa thought so much about him.”

Clarisa, “Alexis I know we have no formula here and he was my friend. I never kissed or had sex with him so I am puzzled how this is happening. Regardless I am asking for permission to feed him at least once while he is in this form.”

Cleo, we did a search of the house and the leprechauns have emptied it as I found this and it looks like somebody has tried to repair it.”

Cleo passed the item to Alexis who looked at it and said, “Father what do you make of this?”

Draco examined the item, “Who ever repaired this did a good job but they used silver solder instead of Mithral, but I can soon correct that, and then it will work again correctly and we will know who it was made for.”

Draco breathed on it and the repair appeared to vanish. “Ah that is better I can read it correctly now. Andorra look at this please.”

Andorra looked at the bangle, “Where is the baby?

Clarisa, “Here but she will not take from me.”
“Well we will see if you will let me feed you. First though I will replace the bangle and see what happens?”

“Thank you for correctly repairing my bracelet Lord Draco. Ever since I took the full force of the power strike I have being trying to contact help. I was unsure about Clarisa so could not tell her what I was. I knew I was coming home though when somebody started to probe me and I realised that could only be because of Clarisa. Clarisa thank you for bringing me help. When I awoke I was male and noticed the bracelet was badly damaged so I repaired it. Unfortunately it would only allow me to become a baby. In that form I was helpless and so I hired a nurse for the weekends and ensured there was plenty of formula in. However as a baby I could search the airways for help. I knew once I could locate somebody help would be here soon.”

Andorra, “Alexis I only ever had one child and I believed she had been destroyed. Now I know differently.”

“Empress Alexis I am not going to wait until my mother introduces me. Now I can do the same again as Astrid so I already know all about you. Clarisa has already united with you Alexis & it is time I did the same.”

“Woo, Woo, You are moving too fast.”

“Sorry mother but I have to follow my destiny and fate. Alexis as is my right as a Royal princess I would like to become one of your companions. Lord Draco I suppose I should also ask you as for a while I was male.”

Draco, “Goldie perhaps you should have asked the little sisters. For they have already decided your fate.”

Andorra was grinning away as a procession of small girls arrived all dressed in gold.

“Goldie we thought your little sisters should get you ready, as after all it is not everyday a golden Princess becomes a partner of a Golden Empress. Now you are ready to be received into the golden flight. Alexis and Goldie flew together and then dived into the pool before flying back into the heavens.

Eventually they both landed and Andorra said, “Well Goldie for once you did everything perfectly & now I finally get to be a Royal Grandmother.” Astrid flew up and gave Goldie a Kiss she was followed by all the other little ones.

“I will still be monitoring you as I do all the others Goldie.”

Cleo, “Sybil & Sybil as was said previously we are hard to destroy. Now to look for your family. I doubt that you actually know where your family is interred. But our new sister Goldie has provided the information we needed to locate other family members. While she is a golden Princess her power was negligible. However she is able to search like I can and has for sometime been talking to some other family members. They now wait for mother's command. This has to be done on the site they are currently bound.”

Goldie looked shocked, “You know everything about me?

“Goldie, Anybody who unites with Alexis automatically unites with us, and we all share our power. Have you not noticed your enhanced power? That is not just because you have a flight forming inside you. Point your finger at the dead tree over there.”

“I have made dragon fire at last. Before uniting I could never do that although I tried often.”

Sybil who had been watching, “Do you mind if I also try to do it?”

As she did, “Sister it apparently is not just the flight inside we gained from Alexis. As I also can make dragon fire.”

Alison, “Goldie you were easier to absorb than most as you already were golden and it only needed a little alteration for you to become our sister. You may have fled, from others but from us there is no fleeing. Choose one of Sybil’s babies and then go and hide.”

Goldie decided to hide. Alexis then said, Children you now may show Goldie that even the smallest can find her easy.”

Like a pack of hunting dogs they were on to Goldie's trail. She tried to confuse them by going through water. Astrid and the others all followed. One of the girls said to Astrid, “I realise where mum is going. She is heading back to the place she was trapped with her children. If we went a different way we could be there before her”

They soon found the cave and Astrid looked around. “It is a good job we returned here nobody thought to look in here before.”

Draco looked at what had been found, “Goldie seems to have accumulated quite a library and she also has accumulated a massive a massive stock of arms most of which I have made at some time. Obviously Goldie never knew how they worked or she could have freed herself from here, or she wanted to be caught.”

Endora looked at the arms cache, “Draco you had better check the arms over and then they can go in deep storage in case they are ever needed, but I doubt it very much. As for the books they can go in our library.

Within seconds the cave was emptied apart from a set of Golden armour. There appeared to be a note pinned on to it. Endora was about to read it when a voice said, “No that is for Alexis to read.

Endora grinned when she saw Goldie in a suit of Mithral that was gilded with gold. Alexis put the suit on and emerged out of the cave. “You vowed you would never wear that suit?”

“I knew all along I was only a golden princess and the crown was destined for a child of Lord Draco. I see my library has gone as has the weapons of destruction. This made quite a nice home for me until I waited for the right time. I over the centuries gathered books and weapons. I doubt that there are many left now. I have some other presents for all my sisters including Astrid.”

Goldie pressed a button and panels slid away revealing many suits of armour.

Draco spoke “I never made all those.”

Goldie, “Actually in a way you did lord Draco.”

Draco looked at a suite and inspected it. “This is excellent workmanship.”

Draco , “No I did not make it and there are very few people who could make suits of Mithral to this standard and then guild them as these have been.”

Yellow looked at the suit she had been given and noticed each one had somebody’s name on. Finally it came to Sybil & Sydil. “Alexis there will be suits for the others when they are recovered. For a long time I pondered as to whom was my father. My mother would never say. I soon found I could produce suits similar to that made by Lord Draco. I was never short of material as I am able to do similar to Mercury.”

Alexis, “It makes no difference who was your father as you now are my companion and sister. I doubt though that unless you were my sister, that you would have been able to handle those weapons as you did.”

“I called these the angel suits as they allow the user to appear to be an angel.”

Draco, “You are a very skilful Gold & Silversmith Goldie. For now though we will return to our home, as there is something I need to discuss with all our people.”

up
38 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos