Alex & Chris Chapter 63

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 63 More family for Alexis.

Endora, “Alexis with Goldie & the others coming on line we now know where to look for some of the others. We could search while we are in Bavaria supporting the Bond-Peters team”.

Alexis pulled a map of Europe out and looked. “Yes that would be feasible as Innsbruck is not too far away and there are certain sites I would like to visit.”

Goldie, “Am I included in the visit?”

Yellow started to laugh, “Goldie all those who wish to go will be able to go. We have to support family and team GB is all family. Also Alexis will want Endora there as we search in Innsbruck.”

Arial, Linda, Linze and Atlanta want to go and I am happy to stay here along with any that do not want to go. Some of us need to stay back to run the estate for Alexis. Gaby has a strong following among the Royal leprechauns & Fay so this place will be running with fewer staff. You as a sister will be expected to go. You are taking a flight from Lady Anne Airport to Innsbruck and then a fleet of coaches awaits you.”

Soon all those going had packed what they needed. Baby, “I am going to enjoy this race it is the first time I have been to Bavaria & Austria.”

Alexis, “Along with Switzerland they are my favourite places to visit.”

They took the underground railway to the Lady Anne Airport and soon passed through security. For Astrid and most of the younger ones this was their first time in an airport. They went exploring the shops and all bought some sweets for their journey. The adults all enjoyed a beverage of some sort. Eventually their departure was announced & they went to board the plane that awaited them.

The Captain's voice came over the system welcoming everybody to the aircraft and said, “Welcome ladies to this first flight of Empress Airlines. I am Captain Madeline Bell we should arrive in Innsbruck in about two hours. There was a great roar as the engines revved up and then they were racing down the runway. They had been flying for half an hour when the captain announced, “Ladies if you look out to your left and right we appear to have two dragons following us.”

The stewardesses were more taken on than anybody else. One was heard to say, “I wonder if they are off to another disaster or if they are just following us.”

Cleo, “You two are silly. They are like fighter escorts and are ensuring no harm comes to us.” The children took it in turn to wave at the dragons.

Bella one of the stewardesses s, “Now I have seen everything look there is a girl sat on the dragon waving back.”

The two dragons accompanied them most of the way and then they went into a steep dive and vanished. The plane had to await landing instructions. Eventually that landed at the airport.

Goldie was the first to spot Ariel, “I see you changed your mind and decided to come after all.”

“My sister reminded me we had some business to transact along the Rhine so we decided to join you by dragon flight. Sorry if we scared the Captain and flight attendants”

Alexis, “The stewardesses were more taken on with the children’s reaction to the dragons and them waving to you. I see our transport has already arrived. We are going to the ski jump and then we are going to church or to be precise the Golden Church it is very famous in Innsbruck.”

At the ski jump they could see the church. Goldie, “Alexis the little ones have just used the ski jump like a launch pad and they are all heading for the church.”

The adults noticed as the children all went to different graves and sat waiting for Alexis and the others to join them. It was a relatively short ride back to the church.

Astrid, “Sorry mum I had to go with them to look after them & we have found what we came looking for.”

“Children all of you make a fire ball and place it on your chosen grave. That alone will warn the occupant their long sleep is over.” While the children were doing that Alexis looked inside the church it was beautiful and was adorned in gold and silver.

Goldie, “No wonder it is called the golden church.”

“Aye lassie but that is only half of it. Legend has it a golden queen shall arise and come and claim those who lie sleeping.”

As he was speaking several very fluffy chicks ran past Alexis and the Caretaker.

“Sorry Alexis they got excited and I thought they were heading for you.”

“I better take you so you can recapture your chickens Madame.”

Alexis, Goldie, & the Snow twins followed the caretaker. He got a shock, “There is a light on and nobody should be down here.”

There was a man and woman sat patiently playing with the chicks. At the sight of Alexis the man bowed and the woman curtsied, “I presume our alarm clocks are yours. Even in her sleep she is still tuned in to chicks. I presume you are the one as no others have got down here before.”

The chicks all ran back to Alexis and their mothers. “Now I am sure two are my brother's Lord Arran’s daughters. As for the third you have a look of Snowy.”

Astrid came looking, “Mother the others are awake now and presentable.”

The caretaker, “Sire my job is done permission to look for my big brothers. Golden Mistress I await your instruction.”

“Alexis touched her head and said, do you know what this is?”

“Thor forged that long ago for the future queen he knew would arise to lead us. If you wear it then you must be his daughter and my niece. I am Hamish the small giant.”

“I am Alexi’s daughter of Draco & granddaughter of Galadriel the great. This young lady is Queen Astrid and one of my first three daughters and the chicks are all mine.”

Hamish bowed, “It appears I have a new mistress and will not be searching for my brothers after all.”

As one more companion entered Hamish said, “Oh you have a giant companion as well as Dragon and Eagle.”

The newcomer, “I am the golden Giant Queen and I came looking for my companion and friend to see what the delay was. I am as you correctly surmised I am the eldest of Lord Rombalds daughters. You must be the little giant and my uncle. I will warn you uncle all newcomers have to be inducted by Astrid and her companions. “

“I think then Hamish we might have just been inducted by these gorgeous babies. I take it these are some of Queen Astrid’s companions and sisters.”

One of the chicks whispered to Astrid. “She says they will provide your wakeup call in future so you do not sleep in too long. As you guessed correctly these two are the daughters of lord Arran and so the chicks are his grand Children as well as being my sisters.”

The female was grinning like mad, “So are we to take it that Dragon and Eagle are united. Astrid pointed her finger at one of the chick. As she did so the chick changed to Human then Titan then Mer and Fay. “Oh all different factions have been united.”

Alexis, “Uncles and aunt all Fay regardless of size are united with me. Rombalds daughter was the first of the giants to be united with me while all the younger ones are already bound to Astrid.”

“I think dear we have just been awaked by many golden queens. It is time we left this place.” While Alexis had been talking the Brown & Green queens had tidied up the graveyard so nobody would notice the graves had been touched.

Cleo. “Mum these oldies would be better going in the coach and we will fly to the hotel.”

Goldie. “ Alexis I will accompany my little sisters along with the yellow and red queens as it looks like you will be busy with the former Prince Regent of Barden-Barden and company.”

“You know already who I once was?”

Goldie. “Know about you, I have been talking to you for a long time, but I have only recently united with my sisters and come to my full power like my sisters. Like them I can transmit over vast distances and we share all our knowledge. Some of our group have other business on the Rhine.”

“The Lorelie is she still here?”

Alexis smiled, “The Lorelie as you put it is along with her sisters are my companions.”

The young woman, “Sigmund this young lady has to be more than just a dragon queen when Triton’s daughters flock to her. Madame I apologise for my brother he was in love with the Lorelie and for a while she lived with him. I always suspected he sired some children too her. Sigmund never though went swimming with her.”

Alexis, “Sigmund I know for sure you never went swimming with Lorelie or any of her sisters. You though have a giant friend who has stood guard over your tombs for quite a while. Hamish I need to create a copy of you to be found after we leave this place. Your job as caretaker of this church over. You Hamish will rejoin your brothers as my champions.”

“Lady my brother as you already know still adores Lorelie. I fear that she may no longer want him. I have never had a husband. Sigmund never would confirmed the children he played with where the children of Lorelie. For you to be able to summands us from our tomb means you have great magic at your disposal. My friend Goldie talked with me often while she was able to talk to me Goldie had not that power available.”

Alexis, “Goldie you may go with the children while the others accompany us to the King Ludwig Hotel in Munich and we will meet you there.”

One of the older females came across to Alexis and curtsied. “Mistress we your people elected to stay with Sigmund & Sian when the long sleep finally overtook them both. Sigmund may be slightly puzzled as to who you are, but I have no doubt. I recognise my sisters in you as well as my brother Draco”

As she curtsied so did all the others who were with her. “Mistress Alexis Even our mother Endora with all the power she wielded could not bring us back as you have done. So you must be the foretold Queen of Queens.”

“Aunts & cousins I until a short while ago was Alex the son of Clara & Grandson of Galadriel. I never knew my father until recently and as you correctly surmised that is your brother Draco. I though knew nothing of my inheritance until after I changed to as you see now.”

“So it was finally the little dragon that created our queen.”

Hamish, “Mistress Alexis also wields the shield of Thor & the trident of Triton as if they belong to her and are part of her body.”

Endora, “Yes children even I was summoned by Alexis as have most of the others you see. Your brother Neptune was one of the first to accept Alexis and Crown her Queen of the seas and Waters. She automatically was given Galadriel’s Crown as queen of the Fay & as you can see she also has those of the Titans & Dragons. Her children & sisters can summon more power than I ever could.”

Sigmund, “ Mi Lady I apologise, I thought I held great power as Regent but I appear to be mistaken. I had several loves in my life, My sister, The lady Lorelie who I would have married if she would have had me, But she always turned me down and said, That cannot be as I am destined for another. I promised her I would always go to her help if she ever needed it. Please forgive what I am about to do.”

As he embraced Alexis he vanished. His sister, “What has happened to my twin?”

Alexis, “Your twin is perfectly safe and will be returned when we get to the hotel. When did he start changing? You may join him if you wish.”

The sister looked across at Endora, “My brother also had several children to another he married although for various reasons they tried to keep it quiet.”

Alexis looked across at another young woman who came forward, “Come here Hildegard. I take it you are the secret partner of Sigmund?”

“Empress Alexis, I do still love Sigmund as do several others who are keeping quiet. I was terrified what mother would say when she found out who had sired my children. I and my sisters should have some children around here that we have not seen for some time.”

Alexis, “Hildegard as you where speaking my children are already tracking down yours and will have collected them by the time we get to the hotel. They like nothing better than to hunt down people for me. They tend to get over zealous as children do when hunting but my sisters will see no harm comes to them. Did you not warn Sigmund the consequences of consorting with you and your sisters could be?”

Sigmund’s sister. “I took an oath with Lorelie & Hildegard to always protect my brother. We three all pricked our fingers. Lorelie warned me what would happen if Sigmund went into the water with her. Of course he never did we saw to that. As for Hildegard she presumed she had no power at all, & she like her younger sisters was bereft of those qualities exhibited by their older sisters. Depending on how you look at it she and I made a mistake. The changes to Sigmund were very slow and at first we did not realise.”

It was Hamish who first mentioned Sigmund needs to go on a diet, as he appears to be growing a bust. Hamish did not realise the significance of his words, But Hildegard did & she said, "She must be responsible for what was happening & there would be no going back for Sigmund now. Hildegard was upset and then started to smile, “What neither I nor my sisters told you was that mother is a dragon.”

“Well I said, most mothers are a dragon at some time.”

“No you do not understand we are mystical beings and can change shape. Or at least mother and our older sisters can. We seem unable. Try as we might we have been unable and that is why we all thought Sigmund would be safe.”

Sigmund’s sister said, “My friend’s thank you all for trying to take the blame. Neither of us holds you responsible for the changes to Sigmund. In fact his regency will soon be terminated, as the Kaiser finally is old enough to claim his throne.”

Hamish. “Shortly after this exchange the two of them and my sisters all changed to stone and so I did what I had to do and placed them all in here and stayed as Guard until the day they would be recalled. I prayed the story would be true or mother would return. I find mother has returned and Aunt not with one golden dragon but with an entire flight of golden dragons. I see my older dragon sisters, aunts, & cousins have merged their flights. I appear to have a golden red sister now who appears not to have aged past how I knew her in her teens.”

“Hamish you are correct Red along with my yellow sister & Morning star became my first dragon companions.” Hamish started to grin.

“Would you like a small Giant companion? I promised mother I would always look after my little sisters?”

“Hamish come here and kiss me.”

Hamish did as he was told, “Alexis Golden queen I made a promise to mother a long time ago & I kept to it. I wish to bring all my little sisters as your companions and like my far larger brothers ask for permission to also join your group.”

The sisters all burst out laughing, “Alexis Hamish has played the role for so long she has forgotten who she is. What she said is correct though we all would like to embrace our niece. As Hamish has forgotten I better introduce my sisters as they kiss you.” One by one they all kissed Alexis and Endora watched with interest finally it was Sian the sister of Sigmund.

“Can I be one with you forever Alexis?” As she spoke the two of them flew into the air.

Hildegard, “There is no mistaking that union sisters. Our friend has just become a queen in her own right and we will have children to look after.

Endora, “Daughters the only reason you did not fly is because your body is not ready yet. All of you though are now her partners and when the time is right you also will fly as your sisters have just done.”

Astrid & Astral came back to say their task had been accomplished and the others were waiting back at the hotel and asked? “Why do you all look sad when this should be a happy occasion?

“We did not fly with the queen.”

“Oh is that all. Put your arms round me. As I am in charge of all the inexperienced ones. So if you did not fly with mum you get too fly with me.”

Hamish watched, “Mistress I seem to have lost my charges. Your daughter appears to be claiming them all.”

Endora, “Hamish it is time you reverted back to being Hannah my youngest giant daughter & second giant companion of Empress Alexis. Now go and embrace the Empress like your dragon sister did before you.”

“But mum I promised to look after the others.”

Astrid, “Hannah they will still be here as will I and will still need looking after. Just because you are a companion does not stop you doing other duties that you enjoy. Your brother Rombald is our friend and sometimes playmate.”

Hannah approached Alexis, “Empress Alexis I have been ordered by two Queens to embrace you. When I first saw you I wanted to do that there and then. Do you have room for another giant companion Empress?

Alexis pointed her hand at Hannah and her all persona changed. “Ah that is better you now look female.”

Hannah took an item out of her purse and said, “This ring was given to me a long time ago by Odin. I was instructed by Odin to only ever give it to the one I selected as my eternal mate.”

Alexis accepted the ring. She looked at it and then said, “Be united with the shield of Thor again.” The ring appeared to fly to the Tiara Alexis wore and placed its self in a setting.

“Now Hannah I have accepted your ring you must finalise the deal with an embrace that will bind us together forever as Odin told you.”

“With this embrace I am united with all my sisters.”

Whilst they were flying the others boarded the waiting coaches to go to Munich. Alexis & Hannah followed on under their own steam.

A short while after their departure the local policeman called in for his daily chat with Hamish and found his body. He immediately called for somebody to come and collect it. The coaches stopped for a short break in Landeck before going through the Upper Inn valley and into Bavaria. Their next stop was the town of Newswanstein there they looked at the Castle that Ludwig had constructed and decided to visit it.

Hannah & Alexis rejoined the group in Newswanstein. Alice by now was considerably more feminine than when they had first met. “Hi all, Mum & Uncle Thought you just might make a detour here so I along with Gaby decided to volunteer to meet you.” Captain Von Bach you may instruct the guard the admission entrance is now closed.”

He salutes and says, “Yes Madam.”

“Uncle suggested you Empress may have need of the great hall and so it has been prepared. He presumed you would recover those who were sleeping in Innsbruck. If you care to we have a few more in the vaults here.”

Alexis, “Gaby will you show the others to the great hall and I will go with Kat to the vault.” In the vault Alexis looked around and then spoke. “I know full well you all can hear me. The Princess of Newswanstein has asked me to wake you all up.”

The lid on the first tomb slid back and out stepped a young woman. She looked puzzled, “What year is it now?”

Alexis, “ 1st April 2008”

“Oh I have slept far longer than I thought. Some of the others are saying we will not get up for a princess only for a great eagle.”

Alexis, “I presume they will use the same exit.”

“All but the children and they cannot get out without help. There is another entrance to the children’s area.”

Alexis sent a fireball into the tomb, “Astrid you may take your sisters into the tomb and awaken the remainder.”

The chicks did not need a second telling. The woman curtsied, “They do not realise who is out here.”

“They will in a second or two once the chicks go into action.” Sure enough the first ones staggered up the staircase and out into the crypt.

“Somebody has lit a fire down there and is keeping birds.” The one that spoke gave another sneeze.

Alexis, “You did say you would not get up for a mere princess & would only arise for a great eagle. Well those are my chicks that awoke you.”

One of the women spoke, “Thank you Dragon queen for releasing us, but there still is our kinder in the adjoining vault. They will need somebody to help them.”

Hannah pressed a button and a panel slid back and then she switched on the lights. “Astrid you and your sister may now go and collect them I have opened all the entrances.”

Alexis pointed her hand at the women and their raiment changed. “You may go to the great hall and there await us.”

The first female out, “I will stay as help will be needed with the youngest.”

One of the first out, “Mummy you promised you would come and you did. Thank you dragon Queen for releasing us all. My mummy long ago told me she would be waiting for us when we were finally released. Are you going to make mummy a companion, as I want my friend here as a sister? She tells me she can become a dragon, kitten or mermaid. I would like to do that.”

Alexis holds her arms out and gives the child a cuddle. “I think my daughters have already claimed you and all your sisters.”

“I like the fluffy ones they are silly and bounced on us and tickled us. We also liked the kitten that ran among us and got us all to follow her. I told my friend here we need somebody who is tall like a ladder to lift some of the little ones down so they will not get hurt.”

Hannah entered the crypt and soon saw where help was needed. Hannah, “It is a long time since I was in here.” She helped the remaining children down and then asked the chicks if they minded double-checking all the shelves were now empty. The chicks soon came back and tugged at Hannah. She realised they had found something. “Ah I know what that is and I will have to carry it out before I can open it. Is this the last one chick if it is I better lift you all down as well?”

The Chicks ran in front of Hanna as she carried the small coffin out. Astrid said, “Sorry I missed that one. But I will do it now.”

“No Astrid this one is for me to release as I was the one who placed it there.” Hannah released four catches on the coffin and opened the lid. As she did so she felt a burning on her wrist and smiled. As the lid came off the chicks were into the coffin and trying to lift the baby out. “It appears your little sisters wish to get a closer look at you. Well girls this is my daughter Electra and somehow I think you are all going to become great friends.”

Hannah passed Electra to Alexis, “You were the first in and last out and by now you must be hungry so I will give you back to your mother to feed you. Come chicks I will give you a lift back to the great hall.”

“Mistress you knew she was my only child, after she went into the long sleep I decided to emulate my brothers and appear to be male.”

Alexis, “Hannah all my companions and children know all there is to know about each other and that includes you. Although in your case we were monitoring you quite a while before we arrived.”

“Ha the strange dreams I had then was me being monitored. I thought I was going silly in the head when the voices started. I did occasionally get somebody loud and clear say be quiet or Hannah will know you are here.”

Astrid spoke up. “Hannah I offer my profound apologies if my sisters antics disturbed you. We do not get many family members who are as open to us as you are. When we find one we usually practise our skills on that person until they learn to put up guards against us. We realised you were lonely and wished to be reunited and that is why we stopped here. Mother already knew about Sigmund and his sister from Lorelie. It was only when we got here though could we detect a signal from any of them.”

Hannah started to smile, “In that case I suppose my new daughters can continue to practise as I was never able to learn how to put guards and my sisters used to do similar things. In fact when it first started I initially thought it was Titty & Tatty playing a joke on me and then I realised they would no longer be young. I would like to meet up with them again though”

Alexis, “I am glad you mentioned my grans' as they have to formally introduce you and your daughter.”

“But we are already bound!”
“That may be the case but it is so others can see and accept you. So all released today will undergo the same treatment.”

Alexis, “May I ask what happened to Sigmund when he vanished.”

“Hannah he will return in a short while when his sister embraces me again. Now though I must take my seat and you must wait in the anteroom.”

Draco entered the room, “Hannah I am here to escort you in. Father thought it would look better if I did it.”

Hannah gives Draco a kiss, “You know you will be an uncle before long.”

“Hannah, Young or old it does not matter they all flock to her. You should have seen Andorra when she arrived she was a sight for sore eyes and the twins had to pretend to be fighting to get her attention. Your Titan sister was trapped in a cave with her children when we found her. She along with the others now awaits us.”

Draco, “Alexis I have a little giant brother who used to love to wrestle with me, until he was told it was not nice to wrestle with dragons. From that day she reverted to my sister Hannah who looked after all her younger sisters. So I ask for permission to induct Hannah by the same way as Rumbletum.”

“Father you do realise the penalty if you are caught wet will be the same as applied to Rumbletum.”

Hannah grinned, “My brother Draco I am out of practise, but I would love to wrestle you in the lake.”

Alexis, “Father and Hannah once we get home we will arrange that, but you will have a full team watching you. I might even have to send in Andorra to referee you both. Now though we have one more presentation and I believe Lorelie is to do that.”

Hildegard appeared with Lorelie. Lorelie, “Empress Alexis it gives me great pleasure to introduce my friends and twins.” She whispered to Hildegard “go and kiss Alexis.”

Hildegard did as instructed and she vanished. Alexis, “Did you find your twin Hildegard?” The next second there was two of them.

“Hildegard I see you have finally found Jilligard your twin. Tonight we all party and then tomorrow we go to watch the races. It will be quite interesting as mother pits herself against daughter and males. The Bavarian government has decided to make this race totally open one so men will compete side by side with females.”

The twins curtsied and Hildegard, “I see you wear the tiara of a Princess of Newswanstein.”

Kat replied, “I intend to win the prize for First Bavarian home. If you did not realise it we have entered family team and that is why Alexis is here to support her companions and cousins.”

Hildegard, “Well my twin and I will certainly be rooting for you and your Royal team we Princesses of Newswanstein have to stick together.”

Kat, “Uncle is the main sponsor of the event and is going to present the prizes. The Hobbits and friends have created an underground railway from here to the stadium. I have to go now as I need to rest or I will not get placed. The housekeeper will show you all to your allocated rooms.” With that Kat departed.

The following day they were transported to the capital Munich there they found the race started and finished in the Olympic stadium. All competitors had to do two laps of the stadium before they left. Roads had been closed; police and marshals marked the route. Static cameras and helicopters filmed the race as it unfurled. Gaby, Maddy and Katarina all kept together. They narrowly avoided a pile up that knocked some out of the race.

Gaby, “Well ladies are we going to give our mums a run for their money as it appears they are just in front of us.”

Jenny and the other two had just slackened off when their daughters whizzed past them. The commentator was getting very excited and said, “Gaby Bond along with her sister Maddy and our very own Princess Katrina have over took their mothers and now the mothers are cycling furiously to regain pole position. By the time they arrived back in the stadium the Sherwood foresters had the whole stadium shouting go Gaby Go. In the event it was a photo finish.

A short while later the announcer said, “The finish was that close we could not determine who actually won so we had to use photographic evidence. Ladies and Gentlemen it appears for first place we have a tie between mother and daughter Jenny and Gaby Bond. For second place and only one hundred of a second behind we have another mother and daughter team our very own Princesses Maria & Katarina.”

By now the crowd was going ecstatic. Katarina, “Look uncle has taken hold of the microphone.”

“Ladies and gentlemen as you may know I am the main sponsor of this race. I can tell you all now I am extremely pleased with the results. To have three of the senior ladies come in joint places with three of the junior team takes some doing. So I have an announcement to make. Some time ago the Bavarian parliament was quite upset to find my best team member and Captain was not Bavarian, but English so they voted to make her an Honorary Bavarian. I though have decided to change their decision and apply it to all three places in this race. My Niece Katarina is the only one it does not apply to, as she is already a Bavarian. I was to have presented all the prizes but I decided to ask Angela the new German Chancellor if she would do the deed.”

Angela takes the stand. “Ladies and Gentlemen until today I was not a fan of cycling. Today that all changed. It was a suburb finish and you now have another fan that will be keenly watching your racing. Your placing shows what can be achieved when Britain & Germany can achieve when they work together as a team. I also agree with his Majesty decision and I will personally ask the federal government to make the same decision as his Majesty and the people of Bavaria have made. From now on not only will you have the people of Britain cheering you on when you win races, but all those people of a united Germany also.”

Angela noticed the stars in the eyes as the Crown Prince embraced the fourth placed contestant. Angela, “Ladies and Gentlemen Those of you from Bavaria will all know we have a sporting Crown Prince who loves Badminton and that he is shortly to be married to his mixed doubles partner. What you may not know is that his future bride Julie is the eldest daughter of world cycling champion Jenny Bond and Elder sister of the World Junior Champion. At the request of her younger sisters Julie joined the race today and came in fourth.”

Jules was only half listening as she kissed her fiancée. Her fiancée said, “Jules they are calling fourth fifth and sixth places to the stand. Come I will walk you there.”

The crown prince took the microphone and said, “My fiancée is still dazed at managing to get placed considering she had the battling Bonds to contend with. It appears that cycling is in my future wives blood and no doubt she will take over running the family cycling firm from my father. Both Jules and I had intended to go to University before getting married. However father has made it clear he wishes the wedding to be as soon as possible and then we can go to university. With that in mind the Bavarian government has decreed that you all have three days holiday when we get married a week on Saturday.”

This time Jules did hear the announcement. Gaby came and took her hand, “Then we will have two princesses in the battling Bond team.”

The cameraman who was filming the entire event was a minor Mace but he recognised Hellcat when he saw her. He panned in on Alexis and companions. He thinks and says to himself I must inform my brothers she walks the earth once again.

Cleo, “Astrid he knows who we are?”

“Yes I know. Tinkerbelle has gone to watch what he does.”

“Look he is approaching.”

“Madam I thought my eyes where deceiving me. Your protectors have no need to worry I am only a minor mace and could never do you harm. Looking around I see some I recognise.”

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos