Alex & Chris Chapter 48

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad
A Gabyverse fanfiction

Chapter 48 Planning a funeral for the Bond-Peters.

Alexis and the others left Chow Lynn in charge in China & returned to her home in England. A short while later Alexis summoned both Gaby & Maddy's parents.

“Sorry to disturb your routine but I have been thinking about you all. I need you all to think how you wish to die.”

“Pardon Alexis!”

“You will not die of course, but we need to get you all out of the limelight.”

Jenny, “I wanted to enter the 2012 Olympics.”

Alex.”That can be arranged Jenny and after you win all four of you will die in an accident. To the world you will all be dead and for a while you will be also to your children. I actually hate to do this because I like both Gaby and Maddy very much. Your apparent deaths will spur them on to greater things, although that is not the reason you have to die.”

“In the time after your apparent death you four will be spending most of the time with the remainder of your family. Gentlemen your changes have been slower than most, but to all of us it is obvious you are in your final stages of your transformation. Jules is a problem & I have decided she should become a wife before she is widowed. Jenny I would also like for you to plan a wedding for your eldest daughter. No expense will be spared for this wedding as it will be to the Crown Prince of Bavaria. To be truthful I already have had most of the arrangements made but I thought you would like some involvement.”

“Tomorrow you and your daughters will go to Cinderella's in Royal Albert Square there you will be fitted with all your dresses. Gentlemen I have also made arrangements for you as you both have Scottish heritage we wondered if you both would like to wear formal Scottish wedding attire. With this in mind I have asked Mac Stuarts to sort you all out.”

Jenny started to say but, but, “Jules is not old enough.”

“Yes she is or at least by the time the wedding actually occurs she will be.”

Dave, “Jenny we already have announced the engagement & this is only formalising it.”

At this Kat's uncle walked in to the room. “Do not be scared off by the cost of the wedding as the state will be picking up the tab. I presume Alexis has already told you my son & I will die along with you four and my sister, but the younger ones will survive. As you may have worked out I am the target and the remainder are collateral damage. I know we could stop the attack, but they would only try again. This way we let them show their true colours, and at the same time I can rejoin my family. German security already knows about the proposed attack and has plans for dealing with the terrorists should it come to fruition. As for my son he also has the same affliction Drew has, but so far he has got away with it.”

Dave. “I know I have been looking a bit more feminine lately, but surly you do not mean all of us and your son & self are all changing sex?”

“Dave has it not been explained to you already?”

“Well it was, but I thought that was a bit of spiel to keep Drew happy because he was a hermaphrodite.”

“All males in our family with the exception of the most senior are affected with the same affliction. Some of us last a lot longer than others. You two and I have been lucky we were able to sire youngsters. Most never manage to remain masculine for long enough. All of us end up female regardless of what sex we were originally born. Drew and the other youngsters are still finding their feet. Quite a few in that group are changing or have changed already. I know Drew is virtually Gaby these days. Although I understand he still wishes to look male when he marries Maddy. I am afraid though you will not be there for them on that date though. Drew and Maddy will have to plan their own wedding. They will have plenty of help and advice to organise it though.”

Alexis. “Actually you will all be there, but you will not be recognised by your children.”

Carol. “That news has taken the wind out of my sails. I had come here to ask your advice about strange dreams I have been having. Now I do not know if I should tell you or not.”

Alexis. “It is probably nothing so tell us.”

“Well the four of us where on the Savannah in Africa. How we got there I do not know, but we were walking. We heard a crying and saw a baby lion cub being stalked by Hyenas. They ran away when we appeared. The baby lion cub had its foot in a snare. I released its foot from the cutting snare and cuddled the baby. It tried to suckle from me & I was surprised when it obtained the milk it wanted. By now it was coming dark & we decided it would not be safe to travel further in the dark. Dave lit a fire and we kept it going all night long. It provided the only illumination we had. We knew there where adult lions close as we could hear their snarls and roars. But presumably because of the fire they did not bother us. In the morning I found myself once again playing host to the lion cub for breakfast.”

“My cousins need to strike out on their own.”

Jenny. “Is there no other way?”

Alexis. “Jenny I have thought about it for a long time. Both of the children are going to come under very close scrutiny. That is why I want you four here living with me. Do not worry I will arrange for you to see them even if they have to believe you are all dead for a while.”

Carol. “I take it they will be entered for the 2012 London Olympics like us?”

Katrina came in with her mother, “Jenny, My Katrina knows about my impending death with you all. Katrina unlike your children knows what we are and why we all have to die. There will also be several others who will apparently perish at the same time.”

Kat. “From that day I will also be off the team as I will have other duties to perform in Bavaria. I though will be keeping a close eye on my friends and companions. I have known for a long time that there was a possibility the day would come when I would have to take charge of the family firm and I have been groomed for it.”

Carol. “Your Uncle he is to die with us?”

“Yes he along with my cousin will be in with us all. The younger ones will survive, but all the older ones will all die. Drew lives and breathes cycling and Maddy is almost as bad. They still plan to get married. Drew never takes much notice of what is going on around. Maddy does & probably should be brought in but it is imperative others believe the older ones are dead.”

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos