Alex & Chris Chapter 25

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 25 The Battons family return to the clinic.

In Leeds the young couple who had the daughters with Battons disease had just had their second visit to the clinic. They got a surprise when the doctor said, “Apparently the gene therapy has worked on you and the girls. However there may be a problem with the husband.”

The husband. “We know this was experimental so what is the problem?”

“Well actually we have successfully removed any trace of the defective gene in all of you. The defective gene is usually in the X chromosome so we replaced that with a new X chromosome. Over the next few weeks you will notice the improvement in the girls.” Your wife also has had the gene removed and replaced. This brings me to you. You only have one X chromosome. We expected this to be replaced with the new X chromosome. However when we have just done the tests we have found elevated oestrogen levels. These levels would be more associated with a teenage girl.”

The husband, “Are you trying to tell me that I might be turning female?”

“To be honest we are not sure what is happening although you have very high female hormone levels.”

The wife started to smile, “What would happen if the body was flooded accidentally with female hormones during the time of the injections.”

The doctor, “In that case the injections could be confused and replace the Y chromosomes if they were defective.”

The husband, “So If I was a transsexual and taking hormones with my wives knowledge the same could happen.”

The doctor, “We slipped up if you are a patient at St James’s.”

“I did not start the treatment until a day after you had done the first test so I would be clear. My wife is fully behind my transition.”

The doctor, “In that case you had better come here daily and we will test your levels and adjust it as required. As the X chromosome takes over your body several changes could take place.”

The wife, “I think if you examine my husband most of those changes have already occurred.”

The doctor, “Do you mind if doctor Fullolove checks you over? It will have to be tomorrow though as she is busy today. I could check you over myself, but she will still want to see you. As to any answer they will have to wait until she sees you.”

The Husband, “Well I might as well let you check me out now so I will strip for you.”

The doctor proceeded to check him out. “I see what you mean is he wearing support normally?”

“I do but thought I had better not today.”

“Well I suggest that tomorrow you wear a correctly fitting one when the doctor examines you. We will have all your records transferred from St James’s to here so there are no mistakes. Can you also bring in all the drugs you are currently on?”

Helen got a phone call from her secretary to say there was a problem & could she ensure she came in the next day. Helen arrived early. “Sorry boss we have a problem with the Batton family.”

Helen, “I understood they were all cured.”

“They are boss but there was something we did not know about the husband and you need to see him tomorrow. I have had all his records transferred to us from St James’s.”

Helen read his notes. “How did he take the news? Well I did not exactly tell him that he would not need to wait the year after he started the real life test. I thought that was better coming from you.”

The husband and wife turned up on time without the girls. The two of them were wearing identical outfits. Helen, “I see you have decided to go full time.”

“I can no longer hide the changes so we have decided that from today I will dress and live as a female.”

The wife, “Regardless of how he looks or dresses he is still my husband.”
Helen, “Sit down please I will want to examine you later.”

The husband, “The changes are far more dramatic than was I was expecting. I was told there would be no change for at least 3-6 months & then I would have to start my real life test before surgery could even be considered.”

Helen said, “Normally that would have been correct, but you had been given gene altering therapy that was designed to replace defective genes.”

“This combined with high doses of Oestrogens has caused your body to replace all your male cells. Eventually all your male cells will be replaced with female ones.”

The wife, “Will that mean everything will be replaced?”

Helen, “I will not beat around the bush if you want to play with his wedding present I would not delay. To be honest I do not know how much longer you have but I would put it at days rather than weeks. The draining of the remaining sperm might actually speed the process up. I would like to see you both each day as you have been transferred to my care. I will give you a note for your doctor and for work that you have a medical condition that needs my attention. I am calling the doctor who examined you yesterday.”

“Madam there is a considerable change since I examined him yesterday at this rate of change I reckon he has only 24 hours left at the most.”

The wife, “If that is the case then we had better be going as I would like one last play with you.”

Helen, “I will see you both tomorrow.” The two of them went out of the door giggling like schoolgirls.

Helens assistant, “She will be pregnant before they are back.”

Helen, “Correction they will be.”

The following morning the two of them were back. Helen took a blood test from the two of them. “Well what did the test tell you about us?”

Helen, “This test tells me many things. It tells me that the two of you did not waste time yesterday. It tells me you are no longer male. I also hope you have plenty of room at home as cots will be needed very soon.

The wife gave a squeal, “My babies will they be ok?”

Helen, “I can guarantee they will not have or be carriers of the disease. Also the children will be girls other than that I do not know. I though would like you both to come here weekly until you give birth.” The two of them left happy as could be.

Astrid, “Aunt Helen & mummy we have been good girls helping sort everything out.”

Allison, “We all have been helping.”

Christobell, “I am having an apartment here so the wedding can take place next door.”

Astrid, “We are all going to be home for the weekends. I have promised the hobbits I would play with them.”

Helen, “The Hobbits that reminds me I have to tell Terri I am ready for her.”

There was a squeal and Saskia, “We will be there for her as we promised.”

Helen, “I did not realise you were here.”

Terri came and said, “I was just getting the kitchen sorted out is there a problem.”

Helen, “Yesterday Terri I forgot to remind you we are ready for your surgery and your sisters have volunteered to nurse you. I bet those Hobbits cannot wait until I am like them.”

Saskia said, “Ken is allowing us time off to be with you. Helen has explained to us that eventually you could be as tall as us.”

Terri, “Do we need to go now or will the morning do?”

Helen, “It would be better if you went now as it would give them plenty of time to prepare and ensure you are clean for the operation.

Alice, “I thought that was the worst part having all those enemas to clean me out.”

Rose, “I was up and about within 24 hours so you probably will be.”

Saskia, “I will drive her and we have all vowed to stay there till she can come home and then we will take it in turns to look after her.”

Rose, “You will be at least a week before you feel like resuming normal duties. In the meantime Betty has volunteered to do your job and Tanya has said she will look after the girls.”

The four of them made the hour journey to Leeds. At the Clinic they were greeted by the secretary who took Terri's details. Are yes you are one of Dr Helen’s specials.”

Terri was surprised at how Helen was referred. “Dr Helen is our clinical director and has overall say in the running of this clinic.”

Terri said, “My sisters want to stay with me to keep me company will this be a problem?”

“Actually it could be a help. I will though have to ask your sisters to all take a bath and then I will supply them with hospital wear. We need to keep your room as sterile as possible so that includes your sisters.”

Saskia, “Dr Helen told us that & we are all prepared for that eventuality. Although we are all small we are all fully registered nurses although we do not normally get to practise our skills these days.”

The registrar came to talk to Terri and asked questions. “Well we might as well start immediately with cleaning you out. Terri just lay down while I connect this machine to you. Your sisters can call me when it runs clear.”

A short time later Saskia went for the doctor and said, “She is now clear.”

“Well just to be sure we will give her another hour on it and then it can be switched off.”

A nurse brought three drinks in for the sisters, “Sorry only water for you now. When this is switched off you can have a relaxing bath.”

An hour later Terri was having her bath. She then dried herself and was weighed. The registrar said, “Right you are ready for surgery I have to give you a pre MEd and then your surgery starts.”

Terri felt the prick in the back of her hand, “Oh it feels as if it is burning up my arm.”

The doctor, “Can you count backwards from 10?” Terri just got to 1 when she went out. The next thing she knew was Saskia was shaking her and saying. “It is all over now sister.”

Terri, “I am like you now.”

“Almost sister your voice has been altered to be like ours and you also have had 5 litres of fat removed. We asked the doctor to do that as otherwise when you lose your height you would have been a barrel. As it is you are quite pretty.”

Helen, “Terri they are correct, I estimate you will have about a month before your female genes kicked in. Then you will start to reduce in stature until you are the same height as your sisters.”

Saskia, “Then you will also be a hobbit like us.” Later in the day the hobbits were allowed to take their sister home. They were instructed she had not to walk for a week and then she could do exercise once the stitches were removed.

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos