Alex & Chris Chapter 30

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 30 Alex and the Mer.

Angela, “Actually we did have plans for a water garden but that was put on a backburner until this materialised. After next weekend our initial investment will have been repaid. So we will be in a position to commence building of the water garden. As for the plans for the development they have already been passed by the council.”

After the garden had closed Alex went with the family to the Tynwald. There she sat down and spoke. “To the entire Fay I wanted to tell you all we have had a very successful weekend. I have heard from a source that one or two of you are unhappy that you Mer cousins have not being included in the New Shire. We did have plans for a water garden to be developed eventually. However due to this weekend’s success I can tell you that the development of the water garden will commence soon. It will though be some time before it will be ready and then we will have to find Mer willing to come & live & work here.”

“Your Majesty I was one of those who mentioned it to Saskia. We did not realise you intended to build a water garden. Human workers will take many months to complete the work. They are those of us here who have the skills and we could have all the work done by the time you return to us at the weekend.”

Alexis, “I am going to take you at your word and I am putting you in charge of the Fay builders.

Giant Rombald, “This is where I can help by lifting any large objects and firming the ground.”

“Giant we would be honoured to have your help.”

“Now To the question of contacting the Mer.”

“Your majesty they will find you when the time is ready. Did we not all find you when our homes were ready for us?”

In the event Alexis & Allison decided to go to the clinic on the Sunday evening. Baby & Diana were left in the care of Elsa for the week.

Helen, “By the time we have you both cleaned out it will be time for the operation.” They were both put into a room together. First the nurse came and put armbands on them and then started to check their history. “I have to completely clean you out before the operation can start.” Alexis was first.

Allison watched as the water in the tubing changed to clear. The nurse said, “That is you finished now for your sister.”

Before Allison had finished the trolley came for Alexis she was wheeled down a side passage and into a small room. Helen was waiting all robed up. “Alex I am going to give you an injection in your arm some people say they can feel it.”

Alex. “It feels like a fire is racing up my arm it is now by my shoulder.”

Helen, “You and Allison are being operated on simultaneously. Allison’s is simpler to do but I will still keep my eye on her.” Alexis was out before Helen finished talking.

It did not tale Helen long to remove the remnants of Alexis’s manhood. The sister said, “Do you want to keep it or shall we make a present of it for later?”

Helen, for the moment treats it as if it was something we were growing, as I want to experiment with it later. It took nine hours to complete the operation on Alexis and four on Allison. Allison was awake by the time Alexis was wheeled back into the ward. Alexis eventually awoke.

Allison, “Well we are truly identical twins now Alexis. Some odd things have been happening to me since I awoke. Look I will show you.”

Alexis, “Granny said I had more power in my fingertips than she ever had in her life.”

Alexis pointed her finger at the object and it came to her. The two of them practised their skills. The nurse came into the ward, “I see the Queen has been perfecting her skills.” Alexis and Allison looked shell-shocked. “Do not worry I have known all along who you were. In fact you are expecting me and my all sisters to make an appearance before long. I presume my cousins persuaded you to let them do the development for us.”

Alexis, “You are Mer? We prefer to be called the daughters of Neptune but yes we are Mer. We all have to make a living so you will find us in all walks of life.”

Helen came in to see how the two were doing. “You both look remarkably well considering what you went through.”

Alexis, “Would we be allowed home if I was to agree to this nurse here coming with us.”

Helen looked at the nurse, “Your job is here but if you agree it would free up a couple of beds. I cannot afford to send another nurse to relieve you so you will be on your own although I envisage no complications.”

Astrid came with in with Jade and the others. “We have come to visit you both.”

Alexis, “Well you can help us pack as we are going home but we have to have a nurse to look after us.”

Astrid looked at the nurse, “I like your bracelet one of my friends used to have one similar to that.”

The nurse looked at Alexis who said, “Perhaps your friend Astrid would like to come for the weekend with her family.”

Astrid ran to the telephone and dialled a number, “Yes you have all been invited for the weekend.” “Bring your water pistols because we will be getting wet in the garden.”

She passed Alexis the telephone. “Yes the whole family have been invited.”

“Does that include my sister and her children?”

Alexis said, “If you have more than one sister they are all included in the invite.”

“No I only have one sister close by & she is working at the moment while I look after her children.”

Alex, “Tell all your other sisters the queen of the Fay commands their attendance this weekend I think they will get here.”

“Astrid is your daughter! I cannot refuse an invite from Princess Astrid. I will make all the arrangements your Majesty.”

The girls wheeled Allison & Alexis to the awaiting transport. The nurse got in. “I have collected my mobile as I think it will be going off soon.” She had no sooner spoken than the telephone rang.

“You have to get home pronto we have much to do. I have much to tell you. Princess Astrid of the Fay telephoned to invite us too her mother’s home.”

“Yes sister you say Princess Astrid of the Fay.”

“No I am not kidding you I spoke with Her Majesty & she commanded me to tell all my siblings she had returned & she wanted their presence this weekend.”

“Well sister I do not know if I can be there with you as I have an important nursing job to do.”

“You must be there you cannot defy the queen.”

“I will try my best but it depends on my two charges.”

Allison, “Pass me the telephone. I take it you are Imelda of Mer your sister can not guarantee to be with you as she has already accepted a job with Her Majesty Queen Alexis of the Fay.”

There was silence for a moment and then the voice said, “You did mean my sister Lisa?”

Alexis motioned and the Telephone was passed to her. “Hello again yes your sister will be working for me instead of my cousin. Now my daughter is expecting her friends early. In case you are wondering Astrid spotted the bracelet Lisa was wearing and said some her friends had similar.”

Alexis, “On second thoughts have you any transport. Actually no Lisa has a small car. Astrid has asked if once we get home if you and the children can come immediately & you can telephone the others from our home.”

Astrid shouted,” Make sure you pack all you need.”

Alexis, “I will send the mini coach for you all.”

Imelda put the telephone down, “Girls I need you help we have to pack up everything we will need. I do not know when we will be returning or even if we will return so this place has to be left tidy.” Each of the older girls helped their younger siblings pack their cases.

“Mum Astrid told me to make sure we brought our water pistol and now sister says I cannot take mine.”

“I tell you what why don’t you go and gather all the water pistols and put them all in your rucksack and you can look after them for us all. Mum we will end up getting soaked and you know what happens then.”

Imelda, “The queen knows full well what happens. The instructions came from the queen’s daughter. So the pistols go. Well if that is the case I am carrying my water cannon.”

All too soon the cases were packed up and waiting by the door. The mother gave one last look round and ensured the water & gas was switched off. Every room was tidy and any rubbish had been put outside. There was a knock at the door. There was a minibus towing a trailer.

Galadriel had accompanied Chris to the house. Imelda curtsied when she saw Galadriel. “I thought we were the guests of Queen ALEXIS?”

Galadriel, “You are, but I thought I better come to ensure you have everything you could possibly need. I brought a spare case to put anything else in”

The youngest of the girls went up to Galadriel and pulled on her skirt. “I am going to play with my friend Astrid.”

Galadriel, “What is your name?”

“My name is Ariel.”

“That is a nice name for a mermaid.”

“Mummy & Aunt say I have never to tell strangers that.”

“Well I am not exactly a stranger to your Mummy although she was surprised to see me. How would you like to help me pack this case as I think there are a few items mummy forgot?”

Mummy, “We might not be coming home so we had to pack all the important things. I have my teddy and water pistols in here they are the most important to me.”

Galadriel. “Just open the case for me & watch.” Item after item flew off the shelf into the case. Then they moved into another room and repeated the procedure.

“I have to carry my sister’s water pistols because my friend Astrid asked us to bring them. Our beds and everything have gone in the case but I cannot see them.”

Galadriel, “I can assure you they will be there when they are all needed.”

“Can the rest of my soft toys go in there please as I could not get them all in my bag?”

Galadriel smiled, “I think there is still room for them.”

“Even mummy could not pack a case like you do & there is still plenty of room.”

Galadriel took the case down stairs. Imelda, “I presume Ariel found plenty to go in there.”

“Mummy there is still plenty of room for all your stuff. All my important stuff is now in the suitcase mum.”

Galadriel smiled, “Imelda go and see the children are all fastened up.” As soon as Imelda left the room Galadriel had Ariel open the case & everything went inside it.

Ariel, “We need to collect Thomas from the garden.”

What Galadriel found was a giant tortoise. “Ah we cannot leave you here on your own.” She spoke in to the mobile, “We have an additional guest that we need transport for.”

Angela, “I will send a couple of the men with the land rover to collect Thomas.”

The men arrived at the house and with difficulty lifted the giant tortoise in to the back of the Landover. One of them said, “I hope we do not have to bring this back here.”

Alexis & Allison arrived back at the hall with their group before Galadriel. Lisa, you two are still in my care until Helen tells me otherwise. So you will both sit in the wheelchairs until I get help to bring you inside.”

Leslie, “This will only be for a week and then you can start gentle exercise but nothing strenuous.”

A surprise awaited them as the door was opened. There waiting was all their family & friends. Elsa said, “Baby & sister were miffed that they were unable to visit you so instead they planned this party for their mum & Queen.”

Allison looked at Baby, You have all grown up and I was so looking forward to feeding you.”

Baby, “I will resume my normal duty tomorrow but today is a special day. It is the first day of the twin queen. Yes Allison you are just as much the Fay Queen as is Alexis for you are both one.”

Jade and the little ones were wearing a coronet each. Jade, “They worked hard planning this party. All of us from the smallest Leprechaun to the giant helped.”

Alexis and where is the giant. “I am here your daughters reduced me in height so I could enjoy the party same as the rest of you. It gets rather lonely as a giant your majesty.”

Allison whispered to Alexis. “Giant Rombald.” “My sister thinks you would make a rather grand guard to the entrance of the new shire & you will get to meet many people. Even at your current 6ft 6ins you will still be a giant in comparison to all the others.”

Alexis waved her hand and the Giant was dressed like a soldier. Perhaps a giantess might visit one day and see how smart you are and want to marry you.”

“Your majesty is kind I though have all the partners I need here already. The children come to play with me and the Fay to talk with me so I am quite happy.” The Fay builders though had other ideas and decided that a giant’s castle needed building in the lower part of the New Shire.

The workmen delivered the Giant tortoise and the children all went to see Thomas in his new home. The new shire was accumulating an assortment of animals. There were Pygmy goats and Dexter cattle, Shetland ponies & Sheep. & of course the Fairy dogs or Shelties along with an assortment of birds. Between them the cattle goats & sheep provided all the milk the New Shire needed. The skilled artisans soon had their businesses up and running manufacturing what the estate needed & selling to the visitors any extra they made.

Jade came up to Alexis, “They asked permission that they might sell any extra they made as the tourists have been asking if they could purchase items.”

The Blacksmith, “I have several commissions for work from visitors.”

The Candle maker, “Likewise I am going to need help to fulfil the orders I have taken. I would like permission to enlarge underground for further accommodation & permission to take on extra staff to fulfil the orders.”

Alexis, “I take it that all of you wish to extend underground? If that is the case then permission is granted. Tourists though unless there is an emergency will only be admitted to the first level. The second level will be purely living accommodation. Like level one though it will be totally interconnected with all the other areas of the New Shire. I presume you also want permission to bring in the additional help you need.”

“With your majesties permission we all know where we can obtain the help we need. We all still have families who live in the real world.”

The Blacksmith, “Without telling them we have arranged for several coach parties of School children and adults to come this weekend. Our families will be amongst the groups.”

Alexis, “By the weekend I will be out of this contraption and be able to greet our guests. Now as the Royal Blacksmith my daughter’s ponies need new shoes making and fitting.”

The Blacksmith said, “May I put up a sign?”

Jade said, “Well you are the Royal Farrier and Blacksmith so why not advertise the fact.”

Alexis looked at the Milkmaids, “Yes you are the Royal Dairy maids and Cheesemongers. Who else is there? Ah The Royal lighting Engineers and Candle makers. Tomorrow we will come to inspect the new signs so they must all be ready and up by then if you want to advertise the fact. Now though whilst Allison and I cannot participate in the dancing it is party time.” The party went on into the early hours of the morning. Eventually though the celebration came to an end.

Alexis, “Lisa & Imelda now I need to talk to you both about what you and your daughters are. There is no need to deny it as those bracelets tell me a different story. Perhaps I should have a bucket of water thrown over one of you.”

Lisa, “There is no need for that. We are what we are.”

Alexis, “Ladies first of all neither I nor any here intend you any harm. In fact you are all far safer here than anywhere else.”

Lisa looked at Alexis, “You are still my patient for a few more days your majesty. So under that pretext you will do as I say.”

Allison giggled, “Lisa you have much to learn about my twin. She wanted you here and instructed Helen she & I would need help for a week or so. You Lisa & Imelda are to be a permanent addition to this commune. There are those here that felt aggrieved that the Mer had been overlooked and petitioned her Majesty to create a home for the Mer people. However her majesty had already submitted plans for an extension that would be work & home to the Mer people.”

Imelda, “I take it that you wish to employ the two of us.”

Jade, “Well at this current time we do not know the whereabouts of any more Mer but we presume if there are then they will eventually find their way here.”

Allison, “In actually fact we do not need them for a few months until the extension is completed.”

Jade, “Sorry sisters all the teams have been working hard to complete the project while you were away. Other than the water running into the complex it is already awaiting the first swimmers.”
Alexis, “In that case we will inspect it now and tell the girls they may use the water pistols they were commanded to bring.”

The area the water park covered was massive. Saskia, “We decided that the Mer will need help for the time being and some of us have nothing better to do. I have made a note of all those with lifesaving qualifications.”

Imelda looked at the water park, “If our sisters could see this now. Your majesty how do we apply for the jobs?”

Alexis, “Well Lisa is already working for me. Or at least she has been transferred from working for my Sister to working for me. Now as to you Imelda I suppose we should find out if you will fit in.”

Lisa, “She is teasing you sister. Our belongings would not have been transferred here if there was no chance of either of us been kept on”

Galadriel came in “Have I missed much?”

Lisa, “Queen Galadriel my sister and I were fortunate enough to witness your coronation. We now find that we are in the Employment of a new Queen.”

Alexis looked at Lisa, “It is a long time since the coronation & I would not have thought you would have remembered it.”

“Oh yes we remember it ok. Imelda and I were flower girls for that event.”

Galadriel, “All my attendants were children of the seas. It is time I summoned them to serve their new queen.”

Galadriel started to say their names aloud. No sooner had she said them than there was a pop after pop sound. Several females started to appear. At first they wondered where they were. They looked around and saw

Alexis smiling. “Please tell us where we are & why we were apparently summoned here.”

Alexis, “Wait while the others arrive and then I will tell you all together. Finally the last arrived. Greetings children of the sea from my companions and myself. Recently I acquired two daughters of the sea as my companions.”

Lisa & Imelda gasped. “Their children are now my children. I summoned you their blood sisters to bear witness to this fact. Lisa has tended to me like a mother would with an injured child & Imelda take it on herself to care for my children while I was incapacitated.”

One by one the mermaids came and curtsied in front of Alexis. One said, “Your majesty Galadriel honoured the children of the sea by having them as her flower girl at her coronation. You though your majesty have rewarded us further by having two of our number as your companions.”

Allison, “My sister summands you all here as she has plans for you all. The queen desires you all as companions.”

Jade, “We know we are many miles from the sea but you will find that all you need is already here.”

Alexis, “The water world is ready to be opened. Lisa & Imelda will you press the button that will flood the water park?” There was a scream as Imelda’s youngest was first down the waterslide followed by Astrid.

Imelda, “It looks like the children think it is ok.”

Lisa, “Yes but although we are good swimmers how can we be on duty. As soon as our bodies touch the water our tails will develop.”

Jade, “We have been pondering over that and wondered what would happen if you put on wet suit & ski shoes.”

Imelda, “If it gives me chance of a job I will try and see what happens.” A few seconds later she returned in a skin luminous pink tight costume. She dived into the pool and Alexis started timing her.

Imelda, “I can still do all I could previously. Also our guests will not realise I am a mermaid if I wear this costume.”

The sisters, “Your majesty do you had suits for us as we would also like to test drive the costumes?”

Astrid, “All the little ones have also put on costumes.” Lisa noticed their costumes had printed on them Junior Life guard.

Lisa, “Alexis with your permission can I join my sisters and children.”

Alexis, “Only after you have aided me and Allison into the pool and yes we are also going to wear the costumes as otherwise we might get an infection.”

Alexis snapped her fingers and the Fay found they were all wearing costumes the Leprechauns all had green while the remainder were blue or yellow. Alexis and sisters were all wearing gold suits. For the remainder of the day they all enjoyed the new water park.

Eventually one of the Mermaids came, “Your Majesty we would like to join our sisters and also be lifeguards like our sisters. But currently we are all rather hungry as we have been in the pool all day and have not eaten at all.”

Alexis, “None of us have eaten so some of my companions have been preparing food for us all.”

“Mum my little friend Astrid is the Queens daughter.”

“Yes darling I know.”

“Mum can I be one of Astrid’s sisters?”

Alexis, “Young lady come here. Now climb up on to my knee and tell me your name?”

“Mum says we have not to tell strangers we are mermaids but you are Astrid’s mum so that is ok.” The girl kisses Alexis, “Can I be a princess like Astrid?”

Alexis looked at the mother, “Raine you are a Princess of the Seas as are your mother, aunts and sisters & cousins.”

“I never told you my name how did you know it?”

Astrid, “My mum knows all about you.”

“In that case you will know me and my cousins get fed up with not being able to go swimming with our friends. You know what I am and so it does not matter if it is only us then I can become the mermaid I am. My cousins and I can also keep an eye on our guests if we wear the costume. Queen Alexis will you agree to be my adoptive mum? If Princess Astrid can have two mums then so can I.”

The mother knelt down in front of Alexis, “Your majesty will you be the second mother to my daughters and take me as a companion.”

Chris started to laugh, “Alexis a Princess of the Sea has proposed to you. I have already agreed to share you with all my sisters. Now I give formal permission for all my sisters from the Sea to become your partner if you so desire.”

Alexis, “Angela what is your thoughts on this?”

“Well you know both Tilly & I wanted you & Chris has been gracious to share you with us. Unknown to us three you already had given another two of our sister’s children.” The Princess of the sea looked puzzled.

Angela, “Her majesty was not always female. I was responsible for triggering the changes.”

The Princess of the sea looked at each other and one said, “Your majesty then it is imperative we all must become your companions.” Only one born of the Sea can be as you are.”

“Chris you gave permission for all your sisters to be companions. On behalf of all my blood sisters I accept your proposal. Queen Alexis, We your princesses of the Sea feel we should tell you that only a true Queen of the sea could be born male and then appear to be female. If a princess of the sea finds such a Queen we are honour bound to forever serve that Queen and bear her children.”

Angela not wanting to tell about the saved sperm said, “You can sleep with the Queen as often as you wish but you will not get pregnant.”

“Sister Angela whilst we look like you we can store what we need for years. One cuddle is all we need from her majesty.”

Alexis looked at Allison & Jade & Astrid, “My blood sisters & daughters all tell me to accept your offer. Lisa as you knows more than your sisters are what they say true?”

“Your majesty unlike my sisters I saw the changes take place. According to the legend every thousand years a new Queen of the sea is born. You fit the description perfectly. Not only are you Queen of the seas but Queen of the Fay & Queen of the Air. All daughters of the sea have to obey the Fay Queen. So twice over you is our queen.”

“There is no way any of us can or will ever want to leave your side. Other Princess of the sea & Air will eventually find their way here and like us will have no alternative but to stay and be your companions. I like my sisters can already feel your power getting stronger. Before this day is out all the princess of the sea of child bearing age will be expecting.”

Alexis, All assembled here will go to the pool and there I will remove this costume and get in the water. Each princess will come in as nature intended and give me a cuddle. This shall be the sign she wishes to be united here with us.” Lisa was the first and she kissed and cuddled Alexis and as she did she felt the changes in her body.

She whispered “Alexis the legend is true I am pregnant with your children.” Imelda was next and then all the others took their turn.”

Alexis, “Angela and sisters your turn as I am formally accepting you all.”

Alexis saw her mother & Aunts watching & Angela said, “Mum & Aunts are you not coming to give Alexis a cuddle.”

Angela’s mother, “Unlike you we have no desire to be changing nappies or breast feeding.”

“Mum do not be silly what harm can there be in us giving Alexis a cuddle her in front of you all.”

Even Chris said, “Angela for once I agree with you so we will be the last two to cuddle Alexis.” Neither Angela nor Chris initially noticed the changes.

Several days later Angela started being sick & went to tell her mother. “So you got your wish to have Alexi’s child.”

“But mum I never got the chance to mate with Alex so how could it happen, as I have never been with anybody else.”

As they were speaking Chris rushed to the toilet and when she came out said, “I think I must have food poisoning or something.”

Clara said, “Sisters it is a good job we did not embrace Alexis or we would also be expecting children by now.” Eventually the morning sickness subsided & most could not believe they were pregnant until their bellies started swelling.

Lisa came and spoke with Alexis. “Apparently the legends are true all who greeted you now carry your Children.”

Helen although pregnant herself was intrigued, “The next time we have a greeting like this I want to monitor you and see if I can spot how it is done.”

Alexis, “Well that will not be for some time as you are all expecting.”

Imelda, “Actually now we could produce offspring every three months if we so desired. As it is there is no need for us to greet the Queen again, but if the event arises we all will do so.”

Before this was to happen though the trip by several school parties was to take place. The centre was closed to the general public while the children and escorts were there.

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos