Alex & Chris Chapter 45

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Shaphawlad

Chapter 45. A Dwarf Princess
There appeared to be a procession coming towards Alexis. “Is it true two more Dragons have returned?”

“Two of my lost sisters have been found and now they will take their rightful place alongside me.”

“Mistress Alexis then we must present your sisters with their crowns of Mithral, as is our right”.

“May I start with the Princess of Air?”

Leila looks at the little man, “We are Princess of the Sea Grandpa Neptune told me so.”

“May I have the little crown he gave you and I will combine it with this.” Leila looked across to Neptune who nodded his head.

“Grandpa says it is ok so you may do your duty.”

“Now young lady all will know you are a Princess of the Air & Sea.”

“Thank you but I feel strange.”

“Just go back and sit on Grandpa Draco’s knee and you will be fine.”

Claris was next, “I presume you want my crown as well?” Claris looked at the little man, “Are you allowed to play with the children? I think you would make a nice playmate for us. I will have to ask Grandpa if you can stop with us.”

“Princess I have other important tasks to do like making Crowns for other princesses.”

“Nonsense you are the same size as me and should not be working. This is my friend Princess Astrid and she agrees with me we want you to play with us in future.”

The dwarf looked across at Alexis, “It looks like you have new duties and will be titled the official playmate to the princesses.”

“Yes your majesty I will take my job seriously. I though must complete the task in hand. Would you like to place the two remaining crowns on the heads of your sisters?”

“No that task is yours, but they will kneel so you can do your task.”

“Thank you again for the privilege bestowed on me. I am the first of my kind to ever become a Royal Playmate and consider it a great honour. As Lord Draco’s daughters I crown you both queens of the Skies. You may wish to take a colour like your aunts & sisters that choice is yours. You will now feel your full strength as a daughter of Draco. Empress I have done my duty.”

“You may sit in front of Lord Draco and the princesses.”

“Morning Star have we that other item please? Can I have the entire Princess group in the centre of the room please?”

Jade. “The little ones all say their new playmate should also have a crown. She should also have a pretty dress like us.”

Alexis turned to the dwarf, “I agree with the children. Your people never have had a Princess so now they will get their own princess.” Alexis tapped the Dwarf three times, “Let me put your crown on Princess.”

“My beard it is gone.”

“Of course it is gone a Dwarf princess does not have a beard even if dwarf girls do.”

Some of the other Dwarfs approached, “Empress Alexis Thank you and the Princess for the honour bestowed on us today. From this moment our princess will be a constant companion and playmate to all the princesses be they air or sea or both.”

Both females, “Alex why are we Queens and our daughters princesses?"

"You are my sisters and so you must be Queens as the rest all are.“

"A queen has a country and people."

"We have both only each other and the children.”

Draco, “You both are my daughters as is Alexis. Our people are all around us please come outside. See they have come to greet the new Queens.”

“Neither of us knows what a queen does.”

Astrid, “As little as possible as everyone else does the work. Of course the Queens have to defend the Empress with their lives. A Queen will defend her young and those of any of the other Queens. It does not do to upset a Queen with a brood. The most dangerous of all is the Empress and she is Queen of all."

Alexis, “Sisters my aunts where prepared to destroy their own young when they thought they had attacked a mother and brood. They soon realised though the attackers had taken on more than they could handle. They initially thought they had Lord Draco trapped & then realised it was me and that was a different thing altogether.”

“Mothers you both are dense. I know what my dreams are now. Grandpa you are Lord of the Air like Grandpa Neptune is Lord of the Seas. “So you must be either an Angel or a Dragon. If you are either then so are our mums. Aunt Alexis are we and you Dragons? Do we just look like people?”

Alexis, “Endora I take it these two where reserves if something happened to me. Genetically they almost match me so I presume they have the same mother and if so then they have the same abilities as me.”

“They have but are not as powerful as you are.”

“In fact Queen Astrid packs more punch than these two but then that is to be expected.”

The two looked at their niece and Alexis. “Astrid is my daughter but she and her sisters are also me as they are my clones. That is why she and her sisters are referred to as Queens rather than princesses. I take it that now the correct genes have kicked in Leila & Claris might lose their fish tails?”

“We still want to swim with our new friends.”

Neptune, “Can you both make a pink ball for me please.”

“Easy Astrid showed us how to do that. See Grandpa we did as you asked.”

The Dwarf Princess burst into tears as she was unable to make a pink ball.”

Alexis, “Will all the princesses and the young Queens all give the dwarf princess a hug and kiss she appears to be upset and we cannot have that can we girls.”

They all did as they were instructed, “Now try again princess.” She managed to make a ball just like her friends.

“Lord Draco I have made a fire ball?”

“Yes so I see.”

“Would you all like another display and this time the adults can all pass me fire balls as well as the children.”

“Rombald can you do the honours again.” Once again they watched as Rombald threw the Ball high into the sky where it exploded and continued to explode for over 30 minutes.

“That was the best yet.”

Draco,” Now I suggest you take the new Princess and all go swimming. Aunt Atlanta will keep her eye on you all.”

“Now my daughters, we all realise this is a shock to your system. Because of the powers you both posses it is better if you reside with your sisters and abstain from a union with males. In fact while you would almost certainly get pregnant the male would start to turn female.”

“Father would the same apply when we had the earrings on? It is quite possible that your former partners have become females by now & we will need to track them down if only to ensure how they are.”

“Chris will need as many details as you can remember.”

“They both vanished the same day and kissed us & told us they loved us & that was it. We went to their old firm but nobody seemed to remember them. It was as if they never existed.”

Chris, “I have the marriage & Birth certificates for both husbands and there does not appear to be a Death certificate. We have double checked the documents at Southport and found the birth certificates deleted. My investigator asked why. Oh that is another one of those sad cases where a girl has been mistakenly shown as a boy. We had to correct the mistake and issue new certificates. Do you get many similar my investigator asked? Only six to twelve a year. Although recently we have had a batch all diagnosed by the same Doctor. We have no problem with them as the Doctor is world renown we just feel sorry for all those girls who have gone through life as boys.”

“My investigator managed to get a full printout of all those who have been mistakenly been given the wrong sex at birth. We eventually tracked down your missing husbands to an address not far away. I went with one of the girls and pretended I was my car had broken down. They were nice to me and I said, I was going to visit two old friends when car broke down. It is sad both their husbands just vanished. They were at one point very distraught. Now they have gone to live with their sisters at Hidden Corner. Are you two not married?”

“We where but we lost our families in rather strange circumstances. We do not like to talk about it.”

“There was a knock at the door and a man said the car is repaired now.”

“The little girl she has left her doll. Where is hidden corner? Ah found it perhaps we should return the little girls doll. I remember Leila losing a doll. She was distraught for ages until we could buy a duplicate. I doubt that it can be our wives she was talking about that would be a coincidence as nobody knows who we where. It came as a shock to the both of us to wake up and find out we where women. We certainly could never explain that to our wives & children. I still miss them & it leaves a gap in my heart. Neither of them realised the doll was recording & broadcasting every word. I will ring the place and ask if there is a young girl called Astrid.”

Rose answered and said yes we do have a Miss Astrid here and she has lost her doll.”

“Yes that would be kind of you to return it. The mistress says you are to come for tea and she will thank you personally.”

The doorbell rang and Rose answered it “I presume you must be Jackie & Janet thank you for bringing the doll home. Miss Astrid would never have gone to sleep without her.”

“Are you a servant here?”

“I started out as a servant but now I am just one of the family like all the others.”

“Rose do you mind if we tell you a strange story. Neither of us has told anybody before & we have being wanting to tell somebody. Once we where both happily married with children & our wives where more like sisters than friends. One day while sharing the car to work we both felt dizzy and stopped the car. After a short while the dizziness stopped. We looked at each other & realised our appearance had changed. We both where due for a medical and went to see the doctor. The Doctor gave us a note to send into Southport and we became officially women. Well if we where women we could not be married and not letting our wives know caused great depression for us both.”

“I find that hard to believe but if you both say it happened then it must have.”

“If you find it hard just think how our wives would have taken it. No it is better they remember us as we were not as we are now.”

“If you say so. My mistress Alexis would like to thank you for returning Astrid’s doll.”

“Hello I am Alexis. My daughter told me all about you two. She felt sorry that you both had lost your families.”

They looked at Rose, “It is true but also false. We are lost to our families they would never recognise us as we are now. We searched the internet to find if anybody else had the same happen to them. All we could find was some stories on fictionmania & these involved men making love to the Dragon Queen & they all turned to women. We on the other hand made love many times to our wives and it was only when our daughters became around four that we both changed instantly. We never even looked at any other women. And as god is our witness neither of us made love to a Dragon Queen which is farfetched anyway. We must have come into contact with some sort of contaminant at work. We both still think like men and for that reason neither of us has got married. By living with each other we try to retain some semblance of normality.”

“Yes I fully understand your problem.”

“Would it not have been kinder to tell your wives what happened to you?”

“Alexis if we had done that we both would have been admitted to some sort of mental institution. I certainly could not have said, Hello Darling I was your husband Jack but on the way to work I became Jackie. The same is applicable with James who is Jeannette.”

“Can you remember who wrote the stories?”

“Oh yes we sort of liked her work & she has written loads. Have you a computer and we will show you?”

“Yes I see she is rather a prolific writer. I will have to bookmark that and come back to it later.”

“Alexi’s one of these days we hope we can get to chat with the author and tell her our story. When we talked to Chris before she said, two friends had lost their family. I hope they got the help they needed from their sisters.”

“Oh my sister’s yes they have all they require now. Would you like to meet them as they have been eager to meet you after Chris & Astrid talked to them?”

“Well John & James what do you have to say for yourselves.”

Alexis, “The changes you experienced run deeper than you may think.”

Claris and Leila came in and threw a pink ball at their dads. “You two are silly if you think we will not recognise you in those dresses.”

Leila, “I grew a fish tail and then lost it and now I can make a fire ball like this. Can you make a fireball like this dad? Yes dad uses your thumb and third finger. See you can do it like us. You know what that means. You have to stay here with us and Auntie.”

“Leila will you answer honestly do you know any of these names. Mr Vater, Mr Wyvern, Mr Nautilus, Mr Neptune, Mr Draco.”

“Only Grandpa and his brother do we know. Auntie Alexis can we keep these two it will make our mummies happy again.”

John, “Alexis those stories where not fiction where they? We talked to the author earlier Rose I believe. Is Grandpa called Lord Draco girls?”

“Yes and he has taught us many things.”

“Actually I used to prefer Jack to John & now it is Jackie. Our wives and partners are they dragons?”

Claris, “Only when she is cross with you for leaving us.”

Alexis. “Your wives where under an enchantment when they married you. They are my sisters as I said before and have the same abilities as me but not quite as powerful. Astrid would you demonstrate please.”

“Oh my, Oh my.”

“Now what am I going to do with you. I do not want to see my sisters unhappy so I suppose I better put you in their care.”

Yellow can you get these two suitably attired and then brings then to me for a formal meeting.”

“Oh dear what have you two done. Well I suppose I better do what the big cheese wants.”

“Alexis is she the big boss?”

“Well Big boss is not one of her titles but she is the Alpha Female around here. Sisters like me I suppose am one of the Beta ones. Astrid is one of the Alpha children. Your wives & daughters are probably Beta. Sorry I was teasing you both. Your wives may only be Beta but it sure has a lot of perks for any of us.”
Chris came entered in her splendour, “You have to take your place with your sisters your Majesty.”

Janice, “We are thick our wives are dragon Queens after all & we change like in the story. For some reason we had a rather long reprieve but it still happened. You knew when your car broke down who we were.”

“Until both sisters turned up to see my sister with their children we knew nothing about you. Once Alexis had checked their story about their missing husbands it did not take long to work out what you where.”

“Two girls greeted us but I had a son.”

“Ha yes he was just the same as my Alexis. She just woke up and found she was a girl.”

“Alexis has had the same happen?”

“Oh yes he was my Husband and through the wonders of medical science is the parent of most but not all of the children here. He like you had many personal demons to settle. I agreed to share Alex as he was with my sisters. At the time I did not know I had other sister & neither did I know Alexis was the Golden dragon. It appears Rose has been typing some of our adventures and embellishing them.”

“Neither of us intended Rose to get into trouble we actually enjoyed them.”

“No Rose will not get into trouble. You both do realise neither of you can ever return to your former lives.”

Chris, “Alexis said we were to be put in the care of our wives. We are both agreeable to that although we both wanted a big family & now that will never be.”

“You may still have all the children you will ever want. Your wives like mermaids have an ability to store sperm over a very long period. They usually drain a male completely so he has no Y chromosomes left in his body. Hence he becomes female. In your case there was a charm on your wives that weakened once the child was born. Neither of them even realised they were sisters. As the charm weakened their natural abilities started to kick in. Alexis has now removed the charm off them and now their abilities will be at full. No man would last 30 minutes with either of the sisters now and certainly not four years. You two in future will not only get to sleep with your wives again, but also their sisters. That buzzer is to tell me I have to take you both in normally it would be your mother or grandmother who did this but apparently the task falls to me as senior partner.”

As they entered the room Endora tapped Chris who then took her place alongside Alexis.

Endora spoke, “A long time ago now I realised we were going through a bad patch and to preserve our heritage I placed my daughter’s children around the globe. A few days ago two of my granddaughters returned to the fold along with their daughters. Them having daughters could only mean one thing they had taken partners. I thought I had covered the possibility of my granddaughters mating by placing charms on them. I forgot they would weaken as the child grew older. All I can do to say sorry to my two new granddaughters Janice & Jeannette is welcome to the family. Empress Alexis may I present my granddaughters Janice & Jeannette.”

Alexis, “By now the two of you will have realised why we all live together. Those that once where male are happy because they still have their male mind. We have to live together to protect the general public from us. Even a kiss from any of us is enough to transform a male.” May I have my sister first? Will you all welcome our new sister into the fold in the traditional way?”

Each sister kissed them until it was the turn of their wives. Then it turned into a very long embrace. When they eventually surfaced they looked like the identical twins of their wives.

Alexis, “Well I suppose I had better complete the set.”

After kissing Alexis Janice said, “I am feeling strange in fact I feel very dizzy.” Janice followed by Jeannette both collapsed. A short while later they both awoke on a couch.

Alexis, “You will both be ok now. What you both felt was your full union with my sisters. Once you felt that you became as one with all my sisters. If it is any consolation your partners where out for 10 minutes longer than you where. “

“Alexis why did our sister collapse if they where your real sisters?”

“That is a good question. The charm placed on them prevented or at least allowed only a weakened connection with other family menders. So like you they both felt a rush as my life force flows through you.”

“What I have not done is check any other relatives of yours.”

“That is easy we have no parents or other siblings alive. As to aunts and cousins we are not sure. We might have a slight connection to Jenny Bond the Ladies world Cycling Champion. We though have had nothing to do with her for a long time so she cannot be contaminated."

"Ah Jenny Bond. Then your getting married was engineered by somebody. I will need to look at your tree closer.“

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos