The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 86)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

86 Commander Makala Memories and Amazon City

My lady told me I was to stay in here in Australia to help with Commander Acadia the governor she was heading for the Asian zone to if we can capture the male we are after I said to her “ yes my lady”. after she left I saw governor Amelia and she said to me “Capitan-elect”. I said to her “ yes governor “,she said to me “ I want you to go down and check on my baby daughter”. I said to her “ yes governor it will be pleasure to do it”.

I walked down to the transformation room I was still getting use to walking in 2” heels and my hips swaying and my breasts in front of me , I was glad that thing between my legs is gone now I am a full fledged Amazon woman I arrived down there and I saw a guard she said to me “ hello Capitan-elect”. I said to her “hello I am looking for the governor Daughter”. she said to me “she is nearly finished Capitan”. I said to her “ good we need her PTA done and such”.

I was thinking about all the times I had with my uncle he was great man but that was his problem he was a man . They are disgusting creatures male are always trying kill people or raping woman the quicker they are gone the better the galaxy will be I walked up to her room and she was finished she looked so cute now as a 5yr old girl I walked in and she said to me “are you my mummy”. I said to her “ no I am your mummy friend”. she said to me “what your name?”. I said to her “ Makala and yours?”.

She said to me “ I am Claire why am I in this room?”. I said to her “Because you were a sick little girl”. she said to me “ Auntie Makala did I catch a something from the male pigs”. I said to her “ no Claire you were a sick little girl that is all”. she said to me “ good”. I said to her” do you remember any thing”. she said to me “ of course I have a sister name Alisha who has a girlfriend and my mummy is governor of Australia”. I said to her “ good any thing of a past life”. she said to me “ no Auntie Makala I have always been a girl remember I am only 5yrs old”. I said good girl to her “ now go and get dressed”. she said to me “ok Auntie Makala”

I was shocked she called me Auntie Makala since I was her nephew a few days ago she got dressed I helped Claire get dressed in her Amazon uniform and we went back up to her mum she saw governor Amelia and said to her “ mummy”. she went up and kissed her mummy I was happy that she was ok I saw the governor she said to me “how did she go?”. I said to her “she went well governor”. she said to me “ good I need you to head up to Brisbane and help Queensland commander Tara”.

I said to her “ sure governor”. she said to me “ she is expecting you”. I said to her “ the last time she saw me was 3yrs ago I was 16yr old boy”. she said to her “ well you are not now”. I said to her “I know I am a woman now and her ex husband is 5yr old girl her ex daughter is 2yrs older than her now”. she said to her “ oh well she will grow up again but as a woman and there will be no men here by then”. I said to her “is that why we are draining male of their sperm”. she said to me “yes we have our scientist are try work how it works so we wont need them and finally get our female utopia”. I said to her “ that we will be nice when they can happen”. she said to me “ yea I know”.

I left on a local shuttle it was my first time I was in a shuttle as a woman now and with troops under my command I arrived at Brisbane Spaceport I was greeted by the local Capitan here she said to me “ good Afternoon Capitan-elect”. I said to her “how are you ?”. she said to me “ good I will take you to Commander Tara”. I said to her “ that will be good”. we drove to Brisbane main area it was still under Martial law here I was thinking to my self the last time I was here we help my friend Doug escape the capture of the Amazons but now I am a woman who make sure his capture and put a slave camp or turned into a woman like me .

I arrived at the commander office and residential area I was escorted into see the commander she said to me “welcome to Brisbane Capitan-elect”. I said to her “thank you commander”. she said to her “ you are here help clean up insurgence”. I said to her “ yes commander” she said to me “good”. I said to her “ how long have you been in charge of here”. she said to me “ I am coming on my 3rd year”. I said to her “wow where were you before that”. she said to me “ I was in Penrith and I was common female”. I said to her “you were the wife of a male named Carlton?”. she said to me “yes I was my daughter was a boy and she was given the cure and my ex husband brother was killed by his brother cause we caught him and we were going to convert him to a female”.

I thought my father would been my mum instead I said to her “ well he has been captured”. she said to me “really I am happy and the male boy with him”. I said to her “ his nephew”. she said to her “yes your looking at her Auntie Tara”. she said to me “wow Corey your beautiful woman now”. I said to her “ thank you Auntie but my name is Makala now”.

she said to me “ I like your name Elena will be home from school soon”. we sat down and we talked about my experiences with him and where we wee finally caught she said to me “ I wanted you to be female 3yrs ago Elena need a big sister and I thought of you”. I said to her “ I was scared what he would do to me”. she said to me “ where is he now?'. I said to her “he is now a 5yr old girl now name Claire she is the daughter of Governor Amelia”. she said to me “I was trying for that job after we knew Governor Kailee was going to be replaced”. I said “try for other countries or planets”. she said no “I want stay here on Amazonia Earth” . I said to her “ I will be going to Amazon City to live”. she said to me “I am happy for you now Makala now you are finally a woman”.

I said to her “what about this male insurgence here “.she said to me “ yea we have had problem especially around the gold coast area we notice they have been using the old theme parks as a base I have troops in the area but I need to get rid of them as soon as I can”. I said to her “ I will send troops down there as so as I can”. she said to me “thank you Makala” I said to her “ anything for you”. she said to me “I knew you would be better as a woman”. I said to her “ I am glad that I am a woman now any way”. She said “ good”.

Elena came in and said to her “hello mommy” she said to her “ hello baby girl how was school?”. she said to her “good and who is this young lady”. Tara said to her “ this Capitan-elect Makala”. she said to me “ good nice meet you Capitan-elect Makala”. I said to her “same here young lady”. she said to me “ my name is Elena”. I said to her “nice to meet you”. she said to me “ you look familiar”. I said to her “ do I”. she said to me “yea you look like my ex cousin Corey”.

I said to her “do I”. she says to me “ yes you look like him a female form”. I said to her “ well Elena your right I am Corey”. she said to me “ cool you are finally the right gender now a woman”. I said to her “ yes I have been talking to your mommy”. she said to me “ where is my ex daddy”. I said to her “she is now a 5yr old girl name Claire”. she said to me “ I am older than my daddy now”. I said to her “yes but she has no memories of being a male”. she said to me “ yew gross boys I hate them”. I said to her “ so do I too”.

I stay the night there I enjoyed time with my Auntie and Elena she said to me “ your forces have cleaned up the male resurgence on gold coast”. I said to her “ good I will see my sergeant when she gets back”. she said to me “ok”. so we went to bed I was still getting used to sleeping with my boobs now the next morning I got up showered and went down to for breakfast I had my breakfast and went down to the cell area and saw the slaves we brought in one of the slaves was Doug .

Doug was brought in to the interrogation room I was in there with Brisbane police sergeant I said to him “hello slave”. he said to me “ hello mistress”. I said to him” we have had you before”. he said to me “ yes mistress I was here but the resistance released me last time”. I said to him ”you wont get that this time”. he said to me “ it my best friend who got me freed mistress”. I said to him “well slave think your friend will not get you this time”. Doug said to me “I know Mistress I escaped the New south Wales fighting when I think they were captured”. I said to him ”why leave your best friend?”.

Doug said to me “ I don't know what came over me all I knew was to escape back here to Queensland”. I said to him “you friend would have been upset with you”. he said to me “I have no idea Mistress”. I said to him “ I know he would have been”. he said to me “ how mistress”. I said to him “ cause I am your friend Doug”.

he said to me “ Corey”. I said to him “not any more I am your mistress you will do what I tell you now”. he said to me “yes mistress why become one of them”. I said to him "a woman”. he said to me “yes Mistress”. I said "I was captured soon after you left us I was interrogated and they decided I would be better now a woman and I love it I am beautiful strong and smart you were born the wrong gender Doug I love being a female I love my femininity so much”.

he said to me “I was born the wrong gender mistress you were a male like me fight against the oppressors of this planet”. I said to him “to ever think I was a male is disgusting and we are not the oppressors here we fixed the environment and stop wars”. he said to me “but you have slaved a gender or turn gender to your way of think like my little brother Cody he was your average 12yr old boy my mum was a Amazon like you mistress my dad was our slave one day I was at school as usual and I came home and Cody was now a girl I was call her mistress now she was now Candace so one day I left school and join the resistance I was good fighter I saw my new sister at school now she was now a cheerleader she hated us boys now she was a full Amazon girl now she said when she grows up to be a woman that us males will be gone I was captured soon after that I was getting ready to be proceed and my be sent to slave camp”.

I said to him “some slaves are sent to be females”. he said to me “I hoped I was not then your uncle and you came with some resistance fighters and freed me I stayed with you and the Amazon big offensive which changed you and I escaped back here to Queensland I help the resistance here until my capture and now my interrogation now”. I said to him “ thank you for telling me everything I cannot decide your fate”.

Doug said to me “ why mistress”. I said to him “ I have only orders for you capture and stuff we will send you back to Sydney and you will come back with us to Amazon City where your fate will be decided”.. He said to me “thank you mistress will you have a say in my fate”. I said to him”.it up to her highness Princess Taylor he said to me “ok he was then sent down to a cell to wait for his transfer to Sydney and then Amazon city

I saw my Auntie before I left she said to me “your taken that slave with you”. I said to her “yes Auntie he was a friend of mine during my time with him”. she said to me “ I understand Makala”. I left back for Sydney and Doug was brought on and put in a cage he said to me “Mistress I hope I am not executed”. I said to him” we will see slave he was looking my cleavage”. I think he was sill shocked that once his best friend was now a Amazon woman and his enemy .

We arrived at Mascot Spaceport the slave was put in prison truck and sent a holding cell before we take our trip back to Amazon City when I arrived there I saw my lady and colonel Alisha I knocked they ask me to come in I saw Commander Acadia here as well my Lady said to her “ commander Acadia”. she said to me “ yes my lady you have been promoted to colonel-elect”. she said to her “what about Alisha my lady”. she said to her “Alisha is taking over your job”. she said to her “ it will be good to go home”.

Then my lady said to her “you will have a daughters name Jodie and Phoebe”. she said to her “ thank you my lady”. then she said tome “ Capitan-elect Makala”. I said to her “ yes my lady”. I was inform by my fiancée that we have a new Capitan”. I said to her “ I am to be sacked”. she said to me “ no you are being promoted to Commander-elect of Amazonia Earth Military and police force”. I said to her “ I will now run the whole forces here on Amazonia Earth”.

she said tome “yes commander-elect”. I said to her “ thank you my lady”. she said to me “your welcome”. then I said to her “My lady I have a slave to come with us to amazon city”. she said to me “why commander-elect”. I said to her “he was my best friend as a ugly male”. she said to me “ you want him converted”. I said “yes my lady”. she said to me “we will have it done at amazon city”. I said to her “ thank you my lady”.

We left Sydney for Amazon city and as I remember my life up to now I have a slave on board who will be converted and Acadia came up to me and said to me “ you looking forward to Amazon city”. I said to her “I am scared at meeting her highness though”. she said to me “you will love it here it is a woman only city”. I said “ ok”.

She said “I was a Capitan here before that I was a slave to Katelynn”. I said to her “she died from head wound?”. she said to me “yes she was shot by the resistance and that how we started our campaign against resistance leader Bernie”.

I said “we didn't know that in Australia I was too busy try to impress my pathetic male uncle”. she said “men are so stupid”. I said “I know they are so pathetic the way you must prove your self all the time at least here as a woman we earn our way in this galaxy”. I saw Doug look at me he knew how much I hated men now and now I was a woman.

We arrived at Amazon City Spaceport he was offloaded and put in slave truck with other slaves my lady told me they were going to Alcatraz prison Doug will be transferred to the Palace I said to her “ok my lady”. we got on board the limousine to the Palace we arrived there in around 30 mins from the spaceport we walked into the foyer my lady said “ you can have something to eat and drink while I go and see her highness”.

Acadia show me around the palace show where we reprogram the slaves and transformation rooms and draining room the slaves quarters and my quarters and where my new office was and where my lady office was and her highness office and the royal area of the palace we arrived back to the main throne room area I was told to come in I walked up to her highness my lady was sitting next her fiancée I walked up and kneeled her highness said to me “ so you the famous Makala”. I said “your highness I am only a servant to the Amazon cause”. she said to me “your PTA scores have gone to 100% that very high for a convert”. I said “ I am as shocked” she as you my auntie said I should have been a female you highness”.

she said “ your auntie is so true Makala I have only just told Lady Nicole we found you should have been female in the first place you were changed into boy when you were 3yrs old by the Atlantis men they use a experimental gun cause you father wanted a boy after your Auntie was upgraded and your cousin was became a girl we fond the gun and destroyed it”.

I said to her “is that why my uncle was careful for me to stay as a pathetic male”. she said to me “ yes that why we changed you back your upgrade was such a success I am promoting you to supreme Commander of Amazonia Earth military and police forces since your a pure blood woman you will have any person to be under your command or as a slave”. I said to her “I would like a ex friend converted to woman”. she said to her “ good colonel Acadia” she said to me “ yes your highness”. she said to her” “ your are now Commander”. she said to me “ thank you your highness” .

*****************************************************

Meanwhile on a class M planet similar to earth the resistance leader know as Prince arrived back from Amazonia Earth he said to fellow men “ we failed to secure to Australia and the Amazons have converted the leader and they have found out about the boy that was amazon girl”.

Another male said to him “what is our plans now”. he said to him “we need to stay low here and plan our next form of attack on the Amazons they have now got a supreme commander on their home world and by now the boy known as Corey is a very strong Amazon commander now she will be hard once she finds out she is a pure Amazon woman”.

The Men will try to keep quiet for now knowing that their numbers are dwindling and soon there might be any men left a male said to him “ we need get boys off the planets Earth and Atlantis colonies before they are changed into girls” prince said to him “ your right .

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos